A Gift From My Aunt

Story Info
Aunt was the present, but he got something worth even more.
2.5k words
4.29
306.5k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week I spent the night fucking my own aunt. I would never have even thought of such a thing under normal circumstances. What happened was so wild and crazy, I still can't quite believe it.

I'm a woman's clothing buyer for a major department-store chain. I was in New York on a buying trip, and the sales rep for a large clothing manufacturer took me out to dinner. I was staying in an expensive suite they supply to their out-of-town customers, and when the rep dropped me off in front of the hotel, he told me he had sent a gift to my room.

I didn't need his conspiratorial wink to tell me what would be waiting for me there. This wasn't my first such gift, and while I had never told him anything about my tastes, I guess he had his ways of finding out what I liked and didn't like. So when I entered the suite, I just took off my coat and headed straight for the bedroom. I knew there would be an older woman with ample assets there, sitting or lying in the middle of the bed and showing me everything she had. I wasn't disappointed. But I certainly didn't expect to find my Aunt Lydia, my father's half-sister, there!

I'll say this for that classy lady, she certainly handled the situation with far more cool and aplomb than I did. She acted like she was sitting in my mother's living room drinking tea and making small talk instead of lying naked on my hotel room bed. All she said was, "Don't I get a hug, Dougie boy?"

Hey, my aunt wasn't the only one in an embarrassing position. Here I was, a married man, rushing into what might as well be a honeymoon suite (there was a mirror in the bedroom ceiling and everything), dick in hand so to speak, to enjoy the night with a sexy call girl. But this! Trying to cover up just how flustered I really was, I leaned over the bed to wrap my arms around Aunt Lydia. But she had no intention of making things that easy for me. Her arms went around my neck and she pulled me down on the bed on top of her, her delighted laughter filling the room.

"Aunt Lydia!" I gasped, struggling to sit up and unfortunately grabbing a handful of pillowy tit in the process.

"Oh, quit being such a prude, Doug," Aunt Lydia scolded me, releasing the hold she had on my neck and instead using one hand to press my hand all the more firmly about her breast. "I'm all paid for, so why not enjoy yourself?"

"Because you're my aunt," I argued, sitting up and reclaiming my tingling hand, but making no effort to actually get off the bed. Aunt or no aunt, my body was beginning to respond to her charms and the heady scent of her perfume. She just pulled me to her again and tried to cradle my head on her boobs. She was breathing pretty hard, and I couldn't help noticing that her nipples stood out an inch or more from the caramel-colored areolas that topped her heavy breasts. I resisted enough that we were just face to face instead of head to boobs.

Staring me straight in the eye, Aunt Lydia shook her head. "No, I'm not. Not tonight. Tonight I'm a working girl, fulfilling her obligation to a client. Fucking you will be all in a day's work for me." I had heard such things before from my other "gifts", but somehow her voice wasn't quite as convincing as theirs had been.

Reaching out for me, my aunt stroked the bulge in my dress slacks. She gave me a knowing little smile when she felt how aroused I was. In a tone that was obviously meant to soothe and relax me, she crooned, "Who's to know, Doug? There's no sense in spending the night alone, is there? This is just between you and me."

I didn't answer, fighting an inner battle with the arousal I felt being alone in a hotel room with a woman whose body so perfectly satisfied all my fantasies. I let Aunt Lydia undo my tie, then my shirt. Her gentle fingers caressed my chest, and her fingertips swirled around on the tiny nubs of my sensitive nipples, arousing them until they were actually sore. No woman had ever been patient enough to do that for me. At last I surrendered to my feelings.

My fingers sank into the firm globes of my aunt's bare and beautiful tits. My slacks came undone at last, and she fisted my pulsing cock in her hand. Leaning over my lap, she engulfed my whole erection in the warm wetness of her sucking mouth.

My cock head bumped against the back of her throat as my aunt pushed her lips down and down until they touched the crinkle of my pubic hair. I stroked her long, soft raven hair and her creamy back and shoulders, savoring all the delicious sensations her experienced lips and tongue were providing me. At last her fingers tantalized my balls as the first contraction of my prostate sent a huge glob of cock cream to splatter against the back of my aunt's throat. Her mouth quit its bobbing and locked in on the flared ridge of my spewing cock head, so it felt like she was really and truly sucking my creamy load out of my cock like a drinking straw in a soft drink.

When I was finally empty, Aunt Lydia raised her head. The pink of her tongue came out and licked all the gleaming residue from her wide, generous lips. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide for me. It tickled me to see that her thick pubic hair was trimmed into the shape of a heart.

I didn't understand what she had in mind. My aunt's bush was soaking with her juices, and I moved my head down to her creamy thighs. I was on the verge of burying my face in her crotch when a restraining palm to my forehead stopped me cold.

"Clients do not go down on their whores," she told me in a completely different voice. Playfulness had been replaced by bitterness. "Don't you know that, Dougie boy? Men don't want to eat where many, many cocks have been before them."

My response brought a new light into my aunt's cat-green eyes as I brushed her hand away from my head. "You are not a 'working girl' tonight. You're my sexy date and I want to taste your delectable pussy." She said something else, but I ignored it and went straight down on her.

My aunt tasted and smelled fresh. My tongue licked her soft inner flesh, my taste buds savoring the tangy drops of her juices. Teasing her clit just a little gave me a new supply of Aunt Lydia's nectar to enjoy. I lapped it all up eagerly.

Her ass was squirming and her thighs were scissoring my head as I drove her closer and closer to her release. Her whimpering moans told me just how successful my pussy-eating was.

"So good, so good, Doug ... So long ... It's been so long ... Don't stop, please don't stop," she urged me, her fingers pulling at my hair and ears, trying to draw my face tighter against her pretty pussy. Then all of her supple body was rocking on the mattress as she shook with release, relief, and orgasm. She pushed her hips up off the bed and ground her whole cunt against my mouth and tongue. Warm and wonderful-tasting fluid drenched my mouth and my whole face as she came and came.

At last it was over. My Aunt Lydia pulled me gently up to lie beside her. Her hands went to the sides of my face, and she placed tiny kisses all over my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, and finally my lips. She told me, "It's been a long time since any man cared enough to bring me pleasure, Doug." The bitterness returned to her voice as she went on, "When they're paying for it, I guess they don't have to care about how I feel about what's going on." She burst into tears.

I really didn't have an answer to that, so I cradled her in my arms and stroked her back in a half-assed attempt at massage, telling her that everything would be all right. I didn't know if it really would be, but I think saying so made her feel better as she cried her eyes out into the crook of my neck.

When she was finished, we lay still for maybe half an hour, neither of us having a word to say, just enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. Then at last Aunt Lydia's hand went for my cock once more. I had gone completely soft, but I was hard again in an instant, if anything harder than before. She threw her shapely leg over mine and guided my cock head straight toward her pussy lips. Pushing her hips forward and downward, she forced the head, then the shaft, into her dripping wet tunnel.

That didn't turn out to be a very good position for us, so my aunt pushed me over onto by back and straddled me, dropping down on me in the cowgirl position, squatting over me rather than kneeling. The ride was a wild one. She rose up until my bloated head was just barely caught in her inner lips, and then she dropped all the way down on my stiff pole until she grounded her bone against mine. Each time, she leaned forward so that her dangling tits brushed over my chest and I could capture her nipples in my mouth.

We both came almost together that time, my juice flooding her cunt. After that, she led me into the shower, and we spent an hour or so playing under the warm water. One good thing about sex in a hotel, there's always more hot water available. I wanted to do her doggy right in the shower after she caressed my whole body with her soft-as-silk one, but she had another use for the terrific hard-on I had sprouted.

Back at the bed, she dug through her purse and came out with a bottle of Astroglide. I didn't see how she would need that with me, as she had certainly been wet enough until then. But I began to get the idea when she applied a liberal coating of it to my cock. When she crawled onto the bed, stuck her ass up in the air, and handed me the bottle, I definitely had the idea.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," she said, reaching back to pry her ass cheeks open with both hands. Her brown eye seemed to be winking at me as she went on. "Apply this liberally, please. It's the one thing I've never let any man do to me so far. I want to give that experience to you."

My heart swelled up in my chest, and I choked up. I didn't tell my aunt, but I had never fucked any woman in the ass before that night. I had tried with my wife a couple of times only to make her mad as hell at me. I was so pleased by the privilege Aunt Lydia was giving me. It didn't matter how many cocks had fucked her pussy. Mine was going to be the first, maybe the only, to experience the clutch of her virgin asshole.

My hand was trembling as I applied the lube and guided my throbbing head to her puckered opening. Her whole ass twitched when my rod came in contact with her flesh. I paused, asking my aunt if she was sure. She nodded her head into the pillow, and said, "Just take it slow at first. Don't plunge that huge thing into me all at once."

it made me very proud to think that my Aunt Lydia, who had fucked a thousand cocks, thought of mine as "that huge thing". Her tight ring resisted me at first, so I applied slow and steady pressure with my hips while stroking her side with one hand and using the other to support myself. Suddenly, something gave way and the head of my cock popped through her stubborn opening. Feeling my aunt stiffen and hearing her yelp at the unfamiliar intrusion, I paused again to give her asshole a chance to adjust to my penetration.

It was by far the tightest hole I had ever tried to stick my cock into. After a few minutes, my aunt was ready for more, and she let me know by pushing her ass backward against my dick. Her action slid my shaft all the way into her bowels, and that was it -- I was in. The round cheeks of her ass were pressing into my muscular thighs.

"Now," my aunt grunted through clenched teeth. "Fuck my ass. Ream my dark hole with that thick pole!" She laughed at the unintentional poem, and I felt her sphincter flutter and try to snap shut around me. She relaxed and kept herself open just enough. Grabbing her hips, I began to fuck her tight ass. At first my thrusts were slow and easy. Then as my own arousal grew, so did the pace at which I pounded her ass.

"Yes ... Yes ... Yes ..." was all that Aunt Lydia said as I plunged my ass-fucking cock into the depths of her guts. It was fascinating, watching my shiny rod moving in and out of the small hole, which was no longer puckered but was also shiny and stretched seemingly to its limit. I had watched my cock fucking my wife's cunt doggy-style, but this was a much, much hotter sight.

When I came it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I felt like my cock split wide open inside her, and the jism just poured out of me. It felt like I pumped gallons and gallons of cream into my aunt's bowels, enough that I expected her to feel it rising up into her throat at any moment. I was so sorry when my cock shriveled and slipped out of her to lie stickily on her butt, but it had to be. I rolled over next to her and fell asleep at her side, spooning with her until the morning.

The next day, I tried to talk Aunt Lydia into giving up "the life" and moving into my house with me and my wife. She shook her head sadly and told me it would never work, which it probably wouldn't have. But she did give me her private cell phone number and told me to call her direct the next time I was in New York, and that I wouldn't be needing any more "gifts" from that sales rep from now on.

You can just bet I will.