A Gift From the Empress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel wonderfully tight my dear, you have to come visit me more often." Lana moaned as she started trusting her cock in and out of the girl.

"YES! My Empress... I would love to!" Sarah could feel the cock entering and leaving her womb "Please just fuck me more."

Lana started trusting her cock faster and harder into Sarah, her balls slapping the girl's ass with every trust. Sarah could do nothing more than to spread her legs wider and take the cock that was being trusted into her.

"I've got to introduce you to my wife." Lana moaned "My sister loves girls like you. Perfect little fuck sluts who fulfil their duty to their goddess." Sarah creamed at the idea that the goddess Lilith was being a voyeur to their fucking right now.

"Yes, you are coming by more often, I have to try your ass and these lovely feet." Lana took Sarah's leg and brought it closer to her. Sarah cummed when she felt the Empress' mouth close around her toes and Lana could not help but moan around those same toes when she felt Sarah's pussy constrict.

Once Sarah's orgasm was receding Lana turned the girl around on her cock. Sarah loved the strong hands on her body manhandling her onto her hands and knees and Lana wasted no time to return to fucking the girl. Sarah loved how deep the Empress was trusting into her and she started bouncing back and forth on the massive cock in her pussy.

Lana was in awe how to girl was taking her prick and was only encouraged more by Sarah's willingness. The futa started trusting harder and deeper into the girl knowing the Goddess was protecting the girl from any harm. Lana stared at the younger girl's tight ass for a while watching it jiggle.

Sarah was in ecstasy, she was on an almost perpetual orgasm both physically from the cock trusting deep into her and mentally knowing who was fucking her. Suddenly she felt a sharp sting on her ass "You like serving me? You like serving your Empress?" she heard and felt another smack on her ass.

"YES! I love to serve you and the Goddess!" Sarah cried out as she felt another smack. Lana knew she was coming close to cumming, but she wanted to make the girl cum once more before she herself did. She grabbed Sarah by the shoulders and drew her back into her tits. Lana then grabbed both of Sarah's nipples and twisted them hard knowing the girl loved a bit of pain and submission.

Sarah could do nothing more than submit to what the Empress was doing to her and she loved it. The pain in her nipples combined with the pleasure in her pussy mixed and was enough to set her off once again.

Lana once more felt Sarah's pussy throb around her cock and this was the final straw. Both women felt the cum rise through the cock and spurt deep within Sarah's pussy. This sensation was enough to roll another orgasmic wave through Sarah who also felt a strange throb on her clitoris. Her hands moved towards it only to be grabbed and stopped by Lana's.

"It is happening my dear." Lana mentioned to croak out between waves of her own orgasm and both women watched in awe as a cock started to sprout from between Sarah's legs. Sarah could not believe what was happening to her as she watched the cock grow and grow. When it finally stopped Sarah felt a hand wrap around her newly acquired cock.

"Mmm... this is a nice one." Lana giggled into Sarah's ear "Rule of the Empress, my dear, I get your first load.". Sarah felt her cock jerk at those words and Lana started to pump the cock with determent strokes.

Sarah could not last long, overwhelmed by the sensations coming from her new cock and the idea that she had a cock. Within minutes Sarah felt the cum surge up her shaft and splash upwards towards her and Lana's mouths. Sarah's orgasm was like nothing she ever felt before and slowly it turned black in front of her eyes.

Sarah woke up to a pleasant sensation on her nipples and as she opened her eyes she could see what was the cause. Lana was licking the cum, her cum, off Sarah's tits and body. "You taste wonderful my dear." Lana remarked as she went straight back to licking the girl's body. This continued on until Lana had cleaned Sarah completely.

Lana then climbed up the girl's body and kissed her. "You are coming back, that is an order." Sarah could not help but smile at her Empress' order "And, you are getting these pierced." Lana said as she caressed Sarah's nipples once more.

Sarah just smiled and thought of the things she was about to experience. All women she knew would love to have a piece of her, or rather of her cock. Her mom, her colleagues and even the girl next door, Emma, who she has had a crush on for so long. She also knew that her adventures with empress Lana were far from over.

*****

That was it, I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment saying what you thought of it, because the main reason I write is to hear people's comments.

If you guys enjoyed I am playing with ideas in my head for a number of possible follow-up stories. Some of which I have hinted at throughout the story.

12