A Gift in Disguise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
310 Followers

Consequently, Lorraine, I can only speculate about why Tom's 'gifts' may have reduced or even eliminated your A-Fib and why they have also appeared to have reversed your normal aging signs. The increased 'dump' of your brain chemicals during orgasm is causing a 'high' the way some drugs do. Because you go higher, you come down harder. In your case, because the drug is internally created and regulated by your own body, the coming down manifests itself as increased relaxation almost as if you had taken a tranquilizer or mild sedative. Except it's natural and insofar as I can tell, not as harmful as if you were taking a manufactured pharmaceutical.

Unfortunately, I also can't predict if your A-Fib would return or if your aging would resume if you and Tom were to stop having sex. I can predict that it is likely your sexual responses will continue to be pleasurable, but whether they will plateau, increase or decrease..."

She trailed off with a shrug.

Lorraine spoke first. "So, Kim, are you suggesting we change anything we're doing?"

"You mean like having sex less frequently?"

"Yes."

"Good God, Lorraine, why would you want to do that?" Kim asked with a laugh. "Most women our age would kill to have a much younger sexual partner like Tom."

She glanced at me as if to reinforce the compliment she had just delivered -- or maybe to make a visual suggestion. Then she continued.

"Seriously, though, I haven't seen any harmful effects in what you've both been doing so far. So, as long as your general health remains good and you're enjoying yourselves, as you obviously are, I'd let your own bodies be your guide. You should both expect periods when one or the other of you will have less interest in sex, so don't let that alarm you. But no, I certainly wouldn't change for the sake of changing."

She looked at both Lorraine and me with an expression I couldn't really read. I hadn't said anything, because I didn't really have any questions I felt Kim could answer. When I didn't speak, Lorraine did.

"Kim, thank you. I assume you would like to continue to have contact with both Tom and me, both individually and together?"

"Yes, since you're my patient, Lorraine, I still want to monitor you monthly for a while to see if there's any sign your A-Fib is returning and to watch for any other changes that so far have not shown up. And if you wouldn't object, since Tom is your client and not my patient, I would like your permission to occasionally talk with him and then with both of you together.

And Tom, if you have a regular physician, I'd like your permission to speak with him. As a neurocardiologist I would very much like to continue to monitor your heart. The benefit to you and your doctor is that I am already more aware of your unique condition, your 'gift,' than your doctor. But, as I'm sure you realize, it would be necessary for me to reveal to your doctor some of the circumstances surrounding your condition."

"I don't have a regular doctor, Kim. I mean, I really don't get sick often enough to need a regular doctor."

"I understand completely, Tom," she replied. "I'm thrilled that your health is so good that you haven't needed one. May I suggest, then, that you allow me to recommend an internist? Since we're not completely sure of the origin of your 'gift,' we're not completely sure what's happening in your body. I don't think there's any hidden harm being done, but I do think you would benefit from having a doctor you could go to for even what appears to be a common ache, pain, or illness. It would be a doctor whom you could trust and with whom both Lorraine and I could freely consult on your case."

"I guess it wouldn't do any harm."

"Fine, Tom. I'll get back to you to discuss that further. Now, if neither of you have any questions, I'll go back to my office and write up my findings." She looked at both Lorraine and me. Hearing nothing from either of us, she retrieved the thumb drive from Lorraine's computer and got up to leave.

I assumed we were finished, so I got up to walk out with her.

"Tom," Lorraine spoke. "Would you please wait. I would like to talk with you for a few minutes if you have time."

"Sure," I said as I sat back down in the chair. I glanced at Kim. She looked at Lorraine with a rather enigmatic smile, then left.

Lorraine walked behind her desk and sat where Kim had been.

"Tom, you recall my asking earlier if you had any sexual attraction towards Kim?"

"Sure."

"I was asking for a specific reason, not just out of curiosity.

You see, Kim is not only my cardiologist; she is my client as well. She has a condition that we're thinking your 'gift' might be able to remedy while at the same time helping her and me determine exactly what that 'gift' involves.

Let me explain Kim's condition. You already know she is a medical doctor. She is 43 years old, married to a man much older than she is. She is the mother of a son who's 19 and a daughter who's 20, both in college. Since the birth of her last child, her daughter, she has been completely unable to experience an orgasm.

Now understand, Tom, that experiencing an orgasm during sexual intercourse is less important to most women than to a man. Many women, maybe most, enjoy very satisfying sexual relations without having an orgasm each time. Still, Kim would like to at least be able to masturbate to orgasm, particularly with her husband's diminished interest and capability to have sexual relations with her.

There is no apparent physiological reason for her condition. She can be sexually aroused to just the point of orgasm, but then it's as if someone throws a switch, and instead of orgasming, her sexual arousal is quickly suppressed. She and I both think that the barrier is a psychological one, but neither of us have been able to identify it, let alone overcome it."

"That sounds a little like what was happening with me," I said.

"Precisely, Tom! That was exactly what I thought. You had some sort of barrier -- we still haven't really identified it -- that kept you from sustaining an erection at the moment you needed it most, the moment when you needed to penetrate your partner's vagina. In your case, working together we enabled you to successfully overcome your barrier. I can attest to that!

Kim has her own barrier. She and I have tried a variety of approaches and appliances, and although she can bring herself or be brought right to the edge of orgasm, she has so far been unable to climax."

Lorraine was watching me very carefully, and once again it was almost as if she could read my mind.

"Yes, Tom. I did have sex with her myself. I tried oral stimulation, manual stimulation, and just about any sexual position you might conceive of two women having. If you had been there, you would have been jerking off until you passed out.

She tried vibrators, lubricants, hand-held and worn devices and even a Sybian, but in every case, she was unable to orgasm."

"So how do you think I might be able to help?" I had to ask.

"To put it bluntly, Tom, I hope you will be aroused and able to have sex with Kim. I hope that your 'gift' will be more powerful than whatever her obstacle to orgasm is. I hope that if you can give her the kind of orgasms you give me, that somehow their intensity and persistence will loose her own mind to be able to once again fully enjoy sexual intercourse or at least orgasm during masturbation. We know that a human brain damaged by traumatic injury can sometimes compensate. You'll even hear doctors call it 'rewiring itself.' We're hoping your 'gift' might somehow rewire her brain to bypass whatever barrier is preventing her orgasm.

At the same time, Tom, I think your having sexual contact with her would be good for you, too. You and I have been having sex regularly now for about a year, and you have never once failed to sustain an erection. During other regular office visits, I have manually stimulated you just to the edge of ejaculation, then measured your penis length, thickness, and hardness. You are showing no signs whatsoever of losing your ability to achieve and sustain an erection. I think you have completely overcome your own challenge, but I think that your success would be firmly cemented in your own mind if you are able to successfully penetrate yet another woman. It would be even more reassuring to you if you were able to bring that woman, possibly Kim, to orgasm."

"That's all well and good, Lorraine, but I am very attracted to you sexually. You've said it yourself -- good sex requires that both people be in synch mentally and physically. What if Dr. Geiler-Callaghan doesn't find me attractive enough for sex? What if whatever chemistry that's essential just isn't there? What then?"

"All reasonable and good questions, Tom. Kim has seen you in the videos you and I have made, and now she has met you in person and gotten to know you. And of course, she has seen you masturbate, and she has seen you and me have exceptionally fulfilling sex.

I have discussed this proposal with her, and with almost the same reservations you expressed, she believes you would be a suitable sex partner. That sounded awfully clinical, didn't it? Let me put it a little differently: She is quite certain that in the right setting under the right conditions, she would have no reservations about having sex with you. She is certain you and she would have very fulfilling sex even if it did not result in her cumming. She has no doubts about her ability to satisfy you, and she also has no doubts about your ability to satisfy her. The only lingering doubt is her own ability to overcome the barrier blocking her orgasms. And for what it's worth, I concur with her assessment.

My concern, though, is that you may suffer some sort of emotional setback if you don't successfully bring her to orgasm. Again, I'm concerned that Kim and I may be putting too much pressure on you to perform sexually in circumstances where your definition of success can not be attained. Kim may have some condition that completely precludes her having an orgasm -- ever -- under any circumstances and stimulation. I simply don't want you to assume responsibility for any part of her challenge, something no one may be able to overcome."

I didn't quite know how to respond, so I thought for a while about what Lorraine had said. She sat quietly, patiently, while I mulled it over. Finally, I just let it spill out.

"Look, Lorraine, I have to be honest with you. I've jacked off at home a few times thinking about stripping Kim out of that swimsuit and fucking her. But fantasizing and doing are two different things. I'm not a human dildo that can fuck on demand, and I don't think Kim is an inflatable fuck doll either."

There was probably a little more anger in my voice than I had intended. I was more frustrated than angry, and Lorraine seemed to intuitively sense that. She responded patiently rather than defensively.

"You're exactly right, Tom. It is entirely possible that although you are both sexually attracted to each other in your minds, neither of you might want to carry that attraction through to actually having sex. The good thing is, though, that neither of you are playing games with each other. Neither of you have ulterior motives. You've both gotten to know each other here, and she's seen you with me in the most intimate of circumstances.

My point is that I believe you could meet privately with Kim, and you could both discuss your concerns. Now, that might take some of the 'mystery' or 'anticipation' out of it, or it might intensify your sexual attraction for each other. And that's exactly what I would suggest to both of you that you do: Meet privately and talk.

I'm even going to suggest that you not meet here, because I'm concerned that would put too much pressure on both of you to either rush into something or abandon this prematurely. I'd suggest that if you're willing to meet with Kim, you should call her and arrange a meeting. I do not need to know any of the details unless and until both of you want to involve me again. If you're amenable to that, Kim has given me permission to provide you with her private telephone number. And if you'd prefer not to proceed with her any further, she and I will completely understand."

"What kind of timetable are you looking at, Lorraine?" I asked.

"That is entirely up to you and Kim, Tom. And just to be clear, when you and Kim became my clients, you both agreed to not have any contact outside this office. You are both released completely from that agreement. I do ask, however, that whatever transpires between you and Kim, you keep it between just the three of us. None of us would derive any benefit from having our association revealed publicly."

"Lorraine, are you suggesting that you and I should not continue to have sex?" I asked with my now familiar bluntness.

She laughed easily. "Not on your life!" she answered. But then a bit more seriously, she said, "There will likely come a time when we both decide that continued sexual contact between you and me wouldn't be a good idea, but believe me, we're nowhere near that point yet."

As if to emphasize her last remark, she stood up, walked around her desk, hiked up her calf-length skirt, and straddled me as I sat in the chair. She positioned herself so that her pussy was right against my cock, separated only by her briefs and my jeans and undershorts. Her breasts touched my chest, and her face was just inches from mine. Her eyes had their wild-sex look, not their cool professional look.

My hands went on autopilot, and I reached down to place them on her calves. I could feel the hair on her legs and the heat from her skin. I began to slowly stroke her calves, my erection growing with each stroke. She could feel its hardness through the clothing separating us. Her eyes glistened as her lust intensified. She had begun very slightly undulating her pussy, rubbing against my cock. Even her slightest movement was exciting. Though we were fully clothed, our sexual senses were running wild.

While I continued to slowly glide my hands up and down her hairy legs, she clasped my face in her hands. I opened my mouth, expecting her to kiss me, but instead, she took my lower lip between her teeth and bit down, hard enough to be felt but not hard enough to draw blood. She held my lip captive for a few seconds, then covered my mouth with hers. At exactly the same moment she drove her tongue into my mouth, she began dry-humping me even harder, then harder and faster again. The intensity of the sexual urge that imparted to me caused me to tighten my grip on her legs with my hands.

All I was doing had to tell her that even though we were both fully clothed, I was getting very close to an orgasm.

I removed my hands from her legs and began fumbling with my belt and zipper, desperately wanting to free my cock before drenching my clothing with cum. She grabbed my wrists and pulled them away. At the same time she intensified the grinding of her pussy against me.

The orgasm hit me like a bolt of lightening. I cried out loudly which had the effect of both intensifying my orgasm and adding force to the expelling of my jism. I felt it hot against my lower abdomen. It saturated my undershorts, then became uncomfortably cool. As my body stopped its orgasm spasm jerking, Lorraine stopped grinding and pulled away. A victorious smile crossed her face.

"Well done, Tom," she exclaimed as she watched the wetness stain appearing on the front of my slacks. She said it with sincerity rather than in an embarrassing way. "Now, why don't you go into the shower room and bag up your clothes in the laundry bag in there. I'll launder and dry your clothes while you shower. There's a robe in there you can put on after you shower."

"Lorraine, it will probably take an hour or so to launder my stuff. It won't take but a few minutes for me to shower. What will we do for the rest of the time?"

"Oh, we'll find something to do. Just set the bag outside the door."

I went into the shower room. Thankfully it was comfortably warm. My undershorts were now soaked, and my jeans had an obvious wet spot across the front. I stripped, set the bag outside the door, and showered. The shower room was just off the room that had most recently been furnished as a bedroom. With nothing on under the robe, I walked into the room, expecting to continue on to Lorraine's office.

I never got that far.

Lorraine was stretched out and lying on her back on the bed. She was completely naked. Her legs were slightly separated, and when she saw me, she silently extended her arms to beckon me to her.

It had a little over half an hour since she dry-fucked me into a completely depleting orgasm, yet now she expected me to have both the drive and the capacity to ... what? Fuck her? Yet I was amazed to feel my cock coming back to life under the robe. She must have seen the bulge appearing.

"Lorraine, I think you might be overestimating me."

"No, Tom, I have complete faith in your restorative abilities."

With that encouragement, I let the robe slip to the floor so I stood naked in front of her. Though not yet fully erect, my cock was indeed coming back to life.

I walked to her bedside, then lay down along side her. She gently rolled partially on top of me and began kissing me. I returned her kisses with intensifying fervor. I ran my hands over her body, carefully avoiding her tits. She had not cum when she dry-fucked me into a trousers-soaking orgasm, so I knew it would likely not take much to bring her to orgasm.

We lay together, kissing and fondling, for several minutes. It surprised me that it was intensely satisfying for me to simply touch and kiss her.

Then I felt an odd urge, one that in years past I had found offensive but now seemed to be compelling me.

I rolled Lorraine onto her back. Her face told me she was expecting me to mount her and fuck her to orgasm. But my unexpected and previously rejected urge took control, and I began kissing my way down her body, slowly but deliberately, toward her pussy.

As my mouth approached her hairy mound, she murmured, "Tom?" with some surprise, followed by a series of pleasurable sounds.

Lorraine knew from my first interviews with her that I had rejected any form of oral sex. She surmised I somehow saw it as "dirty," and her guidance was to simply do something else if I found oral sex distasteful.

So when I carefully and gently used my fingers to part her pubic hair and expose her clitoral hood, she was probably as surprised as pleased. The force compelling me to go that far then took control of my tongue. I very tenderly used the warm, wet tip to coax her clit to emerge to be exposed to me. I was able to look toward her face and saw her look of surprise change to eager submission.

Each touch of my tongue, whether a quick flick or a light drag, elicited sounds of pleasure and increasing arousal from her. My own arousal was increasing, but I could do little about it.

Finally, she uttered a breathless and almost unintelligible, "Finger me, Tom," once, twice, then again. "Put two fingers in me!"

Obediently I slowly inserted my index and right middle fingers into her wet and demanding pussy. Instantly her cunt muscles tightened around them, but her own wetness made capture impossible. I continued to tongue-touch her clit while my fingers slid slowly in and out.

Her arms now extended straight out from her prone body; her hands clasped desperately at the sheets on the bed.

My face and hand were so occupied with her pussy that I barely heard her say something. I stopped and looked at her face.

"Don't you dare stop! Fuck me harder! Faster!" she cried raggedly, her voice breaking.

Once again I buried my face on her mound, my tongue working some magic on her clit while I pushed two fingers inside her. After only a few slow strokes of my fingers, I felt her leg muscles begin to tense and shiver. I allowed my eyes to quickly glance at her face. Her eyes were tightly clenched shut, her face constricted in lustful tension. Her face was changing from a slight flush to dark red, and the redness extended down toward and onto her breasts. All the signs of an imminent orgasm.

Talespin
Talespin
310 Followers
1...34567...9