A Gift in Disguise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

Lorraine and Kim introduced me to Jamie Devlin, and the four of us began to work on designing and building a model for a prosthetic penis that could be worn as a medical appliance by a man to help have restored sexual intercourse. We decided the first two models would be made anatomically compatible with both Lorraine and Kim. Since both are bisexual women, one would wear the prosthetic while having sex with the other to test the concept and modifications.

Still driving, I began smiling as I recalled how Jamie and I had been sexually attracted to each other and how we had both had sex -- she as a woman with a fully developed penis and scrotum and me as a man. Like many men, the thought of having sex with someone else with a penis was strange at best and unthinkable at worst. Yet Jamie was a woman, and when she and I experienced cock-to-cock orgasms while otherwise touching and fondling each other as man and woman, any reservations I had were washed away. We still interacted as professional engineers on the prosthetic penis project, but our relationship had become far more physical than just that.

And then there was finally Dr. Amanda Wallace. Her medical education and certification as both an OB-GYN and a urologist had brought her into contact with Lorraine, Kim, and Jamie before I ever entered the picture. They had all become focused on trying to analyze my "gift" of being able to consistently bring women to crashing, prolonged orgasms. As a result of CT scans taken during orgasms, they had concluded that my "gift" was neurochemical and that I somehow, through some mechanism as yet still unidentified, was able to synchronize with my sexual partner's sexual neurochemistry. The result was that my partner would always experience remarkably intense and prolonged orgasms.

The wet cum stain still visible on my cargo shorts as I took the long way driving back to my apartment was evidence that Amanda's interest in me, and admittedly mine in her, was not purely medical. She was between Kim and Lorraine in age, and she had a mature figure that even now, even after two monumental orgasms, was causing my cock to harden recalling it as I drove. I imagined what it would be like to take her spectacular breasts into my mouth and suck and lick on her nipples until she came. Inevitably, I remembered that it was her magical tongue and mouth rather that her breasts and pussy that had brought me to orgasm.

I pulled into my apartment parking lot and parked in my space. Then I reached down and picked up the encased DVD she had given me. My original intention had been to play it immediately after getting home, but as soon as I walked in the door, the exhaustion from the days activities hit me. I tossed the DVD on the table, then showered. After showering I thought briefly about checking phone and email messages, but between the day's physical exhaustions and the shower's relaxation, I could only fall into bed. I drifted off to sleep, once again recalling my recent history with four exceptionally sexual women and wondering exactly how my future with them and others would develop.

(Next: Spreading the Gift)

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
1...67891011