A Gift in Disguise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

At the first moment she felt it, she gasped audibly, but only briefly, and then resumed her kisses with increased passion. Though it may have been my imagination, I thought I too could feel her hardness trying to uncoil. Our recognition of mutual arousal kept us kissing, now almost viciously, and we began grinding our bodies together.

It was a sensation unlike I had ever felt before. Even though our clothing still effectively separated us, Jamie's own cock was as alive and three dimensional as mine. She used it to give as much as receive.

The next few moments, maybe seconds, maybe minutes, were a blur of arousal and movement and sounds of sex. When the blur began to clear, we were in the bedroom of the apartment attached to her laboratory, fervently removing each others clothes without any particular care about damaging them.

Now completely naked and consumed with utter unashamed lust for each other, we fell onto the bed, entangled, still kissing, bodies molding together in perfect sexual harmony. The now-familiar pelvic point of pain of an impending orgasm was showing itself in me. Wordlessly, but still as if she knew, Jamie gently but firmly rolled on top of me, then sat upright straddling my upper thighs and facing me.

With her right hand she held my fully-erect cock upright and gently moved her erection so they were together, base to base, underside to underside, head to head. She used both her hands to engulf the mating cocks, then began stroking them in unison using just the right amount of pressure and movement. And just as moments earlier, I experienced a sensation I'd never before had. Given its sexual intensity, I ought to have cum instantly. Instead, Jamie's hands expertly tightened and released at just the right times and just the right places to suppress my orgasm without diminishing the sexual intensity of our contact. Her face told me she was experiencing the same sensations I was, and she was exercising all her control and restraint to make them last as long as possible.

I allowed my hands to run over her legs, caressing them, then move upward to her waist, up her rib cage and to her breasts. My fingertips ran under them, then on them, trying to emulate the same intense feelings her hands were communicating to our cocks locked in her manual embrace. Clearly, the work of her hands and mine were having an intensifying effect on both of us. I could see the redness forming in her face, her facial muscles unable to remain relaxed when a sexually heated nerve ending sent its impulse. And I found my hips up-thrusting toward her, involuntarily but pleasurably pushing our cocks closer together in ways that seemed to surprise both of us.

The redness from her face seemed to flow slowly down her neck and to her milky white chest and tops of her breasts. Sensing imminent orgasms, she gently leaned forward and withdrew her hands from around our cocks, being careful to keep our cocks aligned with each other between our torsos.

Now her entire body weight was prone on top of me. Her arms extended upward and around my head, and her face was next to mine, her right cheek against mine. I could feel and hear her warm breath, now becoming more irregular and intense, even ragged, as our bodies were becoming engulfed in searing sexual heat. My own breathing was less relaxed now, more desperate for relief, and we both occasionally cried out involuntarily when an unexpectedly intense sexual iron touched either of us.

Then, something I could never imagine experiencing or feeling. My erection, long and hard, began to feel as if it had her cock coiling around it just as a constrictor might coil around its prey. With the positions of our bodies, it was impossible for me to look. I had a momentary flashback to the phantom hand job and dry orgasm I had experienced masturbating Kim during her CT scan. Yet the feeling that Jamie's cock was wrapping around mine, around and around again until she had completed coiled hers around mine, was real. I could almost feel the throbbing of the blood vessels in her cock as her blood coursed through them in time with her heartbeat. I could feel her cock's heat surrounding mine, and I could feel its pressure trying to draw me into the depths of orgasm.

Jamie must have felt something as well, because she increased the frequency and now rather frantic thrusts of her pelvis to rub our cocks together. With every successive thrust, her breathing turned to sexual grunts as she now seemed to be trying to drive her cock into me as well. Rather than feeling any discomfort from her sexual aggression in response to her now-uncontrollable sexual drives, I was feeling similarly intense pleasure. It had an unbearability I never wanted to end.

Jamie was in complete control, and now we were both thrust-fucking against each other, our cocks still together as if they could fuck each other separate from our bodies.

Suddenly, she gave out with a guttural cry that disintegrated into breathless release. At nearly the same instant, a rumbling roar echoed from within me and out of my mouth, and I felt my warm, seemingly unending stream of jism explode from within me and ooze into the tiny spaces where our bodies were not touching. An instant later, or maybe even before mine, I felt Jamie's cum flowing as well, all the while our bodies continued to grind against each other. It seemed to me as if our cumming would never end, but at some point, Jamie's body began to vibrate as her entire body, every cell of every muscle, was consumed by her orgasm.

Her cock remained hard, as did mine, and the vibration of her body on top of mine caused me to experience yet a second orgasm, this one completely without warning and completely unexpected, yet only slightly less intense than the first. I again heard a loud roaring of release; it must have been my voice though it seemed distant and not Jamie's. Impossible though it seemed after the quantity of jism I had surrendered during the first orgasm, I once again felt the sticky flow of more pushing up through my cock and erupting outward.

A moment later, the vibrations of Jamie's full-body orgasm began to rapidly subside, and she relaxed, completely limp, on top of me, both of us gasping for breath but neither of us making any effort to separate. Only then did I realize that our bodies were drenched with perspiration as much as with our cum.

We lay together, she on top of me, for some amount of time until she finally worked up the strength to roll off me and onto her side facing me. She moved her lips to mouth some words, but no sounds came out. Then, just as with Lorraine and Kim, her eyes could no longer remain open. She had a satisfied, peaceful smile as her eyelids fluttered closed, and she slipped into a deep relaxed sleep, oblivious to the chill that even the apartment's warm air was causing as it mixed with our fluids on our naked bodies.

I lay with her a few more minutes, partially to regain my own strength and partially because I didn't want to disturb her sleep. Then I arose, covered her with the bed sheet and a blanket, and found the bathroom where I showered. After drying off, I returned to the bedroom, gathered my clothes strewn about, and dressed. Jamie was still sleeping soundly when I bent over, kissed her cheek, and left.

It was only on the drive home that I was hit with an amazing realization: Not once during my sexual session with Jamie had I actually looked at her cock. Not once had I seen it. Even more amazingly, I didn't care. It simply didn't matter that she had one. Our sexual experience had been entirely on the way we touched each other, not the unusualness of the dual hardnesses between us.

Before my first Wednesday class, I called Jamie to see how she was feeling, but all I got was her voice mail. I left her a message that I would be in classes all day. I returned from my classes late Wednesday afternoon and found a voice mail message on my home phone from Kim. "Hi, Tom. Sarah and I are headed out of town and won't be back until late Saturday night. Sarah flies out Sunday morning. Guess you won't get to meet her until her next visit. Have a great rest of your week!"

I was just about to try and call Jamie again when my cell phone rang. It was Jamie.

"Hi, Jamie. I hope you got my earlier message."

"I did. Thank you. That was sweet of you to call. But the reason I'm calling is to let you know that I'll be taking the infrasonic equipment over to Lorraine's tomorrow. Both she and Amanda have agreed to be test subjects tomorrow afternoon. Kim's going out of town with her daughter, so she won't be available."

"Great! Do you think it will work, or are we wasting our time?" I asked. There was a long pause.

"Well ..." she paused again. "I tried it out on myself this afternoon."

She had to be kidding! After what we had done together just a few hours earlier, how had she recovered so quickly? She paused, left me hanging actually, perhaps sensing what I was thinking.

"And? ... and ...?" I finally prodded eagerly.

"Oh, yeah, it works. It's not as good as you, but it works. At least it did on me. Wow! Of course, I'm configured differently from both men and other women, so I'm probably not the best subject. But I just couldn't wait. The more I looked at the data, the more I became sure you'd come up with a winning idea for external G-spot and prostate stimulation."

"So do you want me to come over to Lorraine's tomorrow afternoon so you can test it on me?"

"No, remember we discussed that. Since we don't know the strength of your 'gift', it's probably better that you not be there when they're being tested. But if it fits into Lorraine's schedule and yours, I'd like to test you at her place on Friday afternoon."

"That's fine, but why at Lorraine's? I could come to your lab."

"Because we want to document the tests with audio and video, and Lorraine's is already set up to do that very well."

"Yeah, that makes sense. Okay, what time Friday afternoon?"

"How about four?"

"That'll work. So can you give me any details about the test you ran on yourself?"

"Well, what I found at least on me is that the placement of the transducer is not as critical as we thought it would be. And I was very surprised to find that the amplitude of the stimulating signal was much, much less than expected. The effect of the signal was also cumulative. That is, the instant I hit my magic spot with a very low level signal, I knew I had found the spot. It wasn't like instant orgasm, but it felt damn good immediately. Rather than crank up the amplitude, I just left the transducer on the spot just a little above the base of my penis. The longer I left it, the better it felt. And before long, I knew that at some point I was going to cum. I didn't ever have to touch my cock. Not once. I just left the transducer there. I could feel it building up, and at some point, bam! I shot a geyser of cum! It was absolutely amazing, because it actually felt like there was a hand stroking me, but of course, there wasn't."

"Kind of like what happened to me during the CT scan when I was fingering Kim?" I asked.

"Exactly!" she practically screamed into the phone.

"So are you going to pretty much test Lorraine and Amanda the same way? Start out with a very low level signal until you find the proper spot, if you do, on each of them, then leave the transducer there until they orgasm?"

"Yeah, unless you can think of a better way to do it," she prompted.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," I answered. "Will you call me tomorrow night with the results."

"Nope," Jamie answered emphatically. "I don't want to influence the results of your test on Friday."

She was right, of course. We talked a bit more, then I decided it was time to hit the books. It took all my effort to focus on my studies and class work on Thursday and Friday morning. My mind kept producing a picture of Lorraine lying on a bed while Jamie brought her to orgasm. Or at least, I hoped both Lorraine and Amanda would orgasm and confirm the viability of infrasonic stimulation in women. And then I wondered what it would feel like when Jamie was hovering over me with the gadget.

Lorraine greeted me at her front door on Friday afternoon. I commented on her youthful appearance, and she beamed at my compliment. Still, it was clear she was making a real effort not to arouse me herself, deferring to the experiment in which I was about to be the first male lab rat. Jamie was likewise dressed very conservatively so as not to influence the test results.

Lorraine and Jamie explained that Amanda had another commitment and could not be here for my participation today, but Jamie said she had told Amanda about her own phantom orgasm experienced when Jamie used the infrasound equipment on herself. Amanda asked them to remind me to call her so Amanda and I could discuss my earlier phantom orgasm during Kim's CT scan.

"Tom, you don't really need to completely undress for this, but it might be better if you did. Even though you'll be mostly covered with a sheet, if you ejaculate during the experiment, you don't want to get cum on your clothing. I'd suggest you wear a hospital gown, opening to the front please." Lorraine directed me toward the dressing room. Of course, I already knew her office's room layout well.

I stripped, put on the hospital gown, and walked into the examination room where only Jamie stood alongside the hospital bed with her infrasonic equipment on a rolling stand beside it.

"Please lie down on your back, Tom." There was a sheet draped over the bed with its edges to the floor. Once I had lain down, Jamie pulled the sheet's edges up so they met at my own midline. She adjusted them so I was loosely enshrouded by the sheet. She asked if I was comfortable, and I said I was.

She picked up what she called the "transducer paddle" and held it so I could see it. It really appeared to be nothing more than a disc attached to a handle with a wire running to the apparatus remaining on the cart. The disc was only about the size of a quarter, and the handle attached to it at a slight angle.

"Tom, the disc holds the transducer, and it is the only part that will touch your body. I'll be holding onto the handle with one hand and using my other hand to make any amplitude and waveform adjustments with my other hand. You won't hear anything -- there's no sounds associated with this.

It's difficult to describe what you'll feel at first. Have you ever had ultrasound treatments for a muscle strain?"

"Yeah, a couple times."

"So you know the odd feeling you got when the ultrasound hit the sensitive area of the muscle?"

"Yeah, it didn't hurt or anything. It just felt a little different."

"This will probably be about the same -- at least it was with me. It won't hurt, and in fact you may not be sure you've felt anything at all. But even if you're not sure, if you feel anything different inside you, please just say 'stop' and I'll stop moving the paddle. If I stop but the feeling doesn't change, or maybe it just seems to go away, just tell me to go on and I'll start moving the paddle again. At some point, you may feel some sexual arousal but not really feel anything associated with the paddle. Tell me to stop if that happens.

I know how I felt when I tested myself, and I also know from their descriptions how Lorraine and Amanda felt when I tested them, but you're a man, and your reactions, if there are any at all, may be different.

There's no rush, and I'm going to be moving the paddle over only a very small area of your body. And obviously, if you feel any discomfort not associated with sexual arousal, tell me immediately to remove the paddle. Okay? Are you ready to begin?"

"Sure."

Jamie deftly reached inside the sheets, then inside my hospital gown, and exposed my penis and lower abdomen. The rest of me was covered except for my face and head. Though the flaccidity of my cock was a bit of an embarrassment to me, Jamie was professionally reassuring about it.

"Good. I'm glad you're not already aroused, Tom. That will add to the validity of the test. I'm going to place the transducer on you now, Tom. It may feel a little cold at first."

She put it at the base of my cock and just above it. She was right -- it felt a little cool, but that quickly went away. After leaving it there for a few seconds, she repositioned it a small fraction of an inch away. Aside from the touch of the paddle, I had felt nothing. But shortly and after she repositioned it a few times, I felt something. I wasn't sure exactly what, but following her instruction, I said, "Stop there."

I looked at her face and saw just the slightest hint of a smile. She had probably not wanted me to see any visible reaction.

"Do you want me to leave it there, Tom?" she asked.

"Yes."

A few seconds later, I knew I was becoming aroused. I could feel it inside me, and my cock was beginning to become erect. The feeling was intensifying and becoming less foreign and much more pleasurable now. Though neither Jamie nor I was touching my erection, it felt as if I was stroking myself -- or at least as if someone's hand was giving me a hand job! I was feeling something all up and down my shaft.

Now my whole body was getting that sexually stimulated feeling. Involuntarily I closed my eyes and visualized Lorraine as she had appeared when she answered the front door to greet me. Except now in my mind she was completely nude. Her pubic hair, removed for being remeasured and remapped for her new phallus, had grown back, black and thick.

In my mind, I was still lying on my back on the hospital bed, but Jamie wasn't there, and I was now completely naked, exposed to her. Lorraine climbed up on top of me, then put the entire weight of her body on top of me and began kissing me and touching me. The sensations were indescribable wherever her skin touched mine -- and my body was telling me that was all over. I could feel everything Lorraine was doing, hear everything she was saying, yet try as I did, I could only lie there and let her do whatever she wanted.

Not that she seemed to be complaining. Her sounds, her bites, her rubs, everything she did communicated her own intensifying desire and her readiness for me to accommodate her, to satisfy her.

I could no longer really feel either the touch of the transducer paddle Jamie held against me nor could I even perceive her presence. It was as if my entire body had been taken over by the infrasonically-created Lorraine fantasy.

Even with my eyes closed I could feel my cock seemingly growing larger squeezed between Lorraine and me. I could feel her enlarged clit doing to my cock what she had done before and what Jamie had done to me with her cock, and the feeling overtook me. And now, the voice I heard was Jamie's but it was coming from the embodiment of Lorraine on top of me, now reaching down, spreading apart her pussy hair and lips and engulfing my cock with her cunt. In my infrasonically-induced state of sexual readiness, their distinctions morphed.

"Ohhh, Tom," Lorraine moaned, again and again. The sounds remained audible but as if they were uttered in some foreign tongue. Their sounds revealed the virtual Lorraine's own intensifying needs, and I could seemingly feel her warm wetness engulfing me with each stroke.

Her pelvic thrusts intensified, became more demanding of me, wanting to feel all of me inside all of her. Now I could feel her fingernails digging into my chest as she sought strength to continue while at the same time she was begging for a sexually merciful and complete climax.

I could hold back no longer, and I erupted inside her. Over and over again I heaved my body upward, launching my missile into her and pumping her full of jism that was now being pumped out of her pussy and alongside my cock with each thrust.

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
1...34567...11