A Gift in Disguise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The muscular contractions accompanying Kim's initial orgasm began to cease, but they were quickly replaced by the seizure-like shaking of her full-body orgasm. I had slowed the pace of my thrusts, now my own orgasm beginning to subside. Kim was still in the throes of the orgasmic spasm consuming her, though her cries through still-clenched jaws were now interspersed with gasps for breath.

My hardness still inside her, I somehow managed to get to my knees, wrap my arms around her back, and pull her up so our sex was still intertwined but we were sitting upright and facing each other on the bed. Then I slowly lowered myself onto my back so Kim was now lying on top of me. That motion must have caused by cock to hit a sensitive spot inside her, because I once again felt the shudder of a brief but remarkably intense orgasm course through her.

After some time I felt my manhood growing limp inside her. Our breathing was becoming more regular. She relaxed, her naked body lying on top of mine. After a minute or two, she rolled off.

We lay side by side now. I propped myself up on my left elbow and faced her. Just as after past orgasms, she was fighting to stay awake. I absentmindedly ran the fingers of my right hand through her now-wet and disheveled pussy hair. One of my wet fingers found her clit, and she was momentarily jolted to increased alertness.

She smiled, a combination of relaxation and satisfaction. She forced herself to speak, her speech halting and somewhat slurred after the brain-numbing orgasm series. "Enjoy it while you can, baby," she murmured, "Because in a day it will be gone." She paused, now her final words before peaceful sleep becoming halting and forced, "Next time," another long pause, "My cock in your ... ass." And with those words, the always present post-orgasmic sleep overtook her. Her eyes fluttered closed, her face relaxed into a simple, peaceful smile of contentment.

I lay beside her for a few minutes, then got up and covered her damp, naked body. Even now, her beauty and sexuality caused my cock to twitch its approval.

I walked to the closet and opened the door. The video recorder was still running, so I shut it off. As I walked toward the bathroom to shower, I wondered if Kim would really send the recording of us to her daughter.

Much to my own surprise, I hoped she would.

After showering, I quietly dressed, found the used condom and flushed it, and put away the lubricant. Kim was sleeping soundly and didn't even stir.

Kim and I had thoroughly satiated our sexual needs -- and then some. And yet, on my drive home with the sun now setting on this Saturday afternoon, I found myself thinking about Kim's last words: "My cock in your ass." Anal sex had never appealed to me. In fact, I had thought it was a huge turnoff. Yet after experiencing it with her today and seeing the intense sexual arousal it had generated effectively as foreplay to our fucking, I wondered what it would feel like if our roles were reversed occasionally after she got her new phallus. It was clear to me that whatever pain my penetration of her ass had inflicted, she had experienced it willingly, even eagerly, and certainly pleasurably. And yes, I secretly wondered how my first ever anal sex performance compared to that she had experienced with her late husband. In the end, I was determined to encourage Kim be the first and maybe only person to buttfuck me.

As I continued to drive, I also envisioned Kim with her new phallus engaged in sex with our Asian attorney Marta Cruz. I could only imagine how Marta's own exceptional gift passed down through generations of Japanese women, the ability to bring another woman to orgasm with merely deep tongue kissing, would affect Kim now that her ability to orgasm had been regenerated. I wished it would be possible for me to watch them.

I also let my mind create a mental picture of Lorraine with her new phallus and Emily with their bodies intertwined. Of course I had never seen Emily or Marta unclothed, so my imagination had completely free rein. But my recollection of Emily in Jamie's lab stroking the pedestal-mounted phallus in a way that suggested she was becoming aroused rather than just educated about the sensors inside the phallus stuck with me, too. I felt my erection intensifying as I imagined Emily's hands on my cock. Though outwardly plain in appearance, I suspected that beneath Emily's vanilla surface lurked a woman far more exciting.

By the time I pulled into my apartment's parking lot and into the space near my apartment, I was fully aroused and looking forward to the coming week.

1...456789