A Gift in Disguise Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
310 Followers

A bedroom set faded in with no one present. A moment later I heard the tap-tap-tap sounds of a woman's high heels approaching on a hard floor. The sound became softer when the heels hit the carpet at the room's doorway. An instant later, a very attractive athletic-looking woman with short brown hair swept to one side walked into the room and toward the camera.

Emily had failed to reveal one important fact: The rehearsal session video was actually their dress rehearsal. The woman's attire caught me completely by surprise.

"Wow!" I said quietly. Evidently not quietly enough.

Emily hit the pause button, looked at me with a 'gotcha' grin, and said, "That's Karla — just so you know. Wait 'til you see Kerri."

Karla was wearing a very sheer red body suit with a deeply plunging vee-neckline that revealed nice but not particularly large, very natural-looking breasts. The high-cut leg openings revealed more of her lightly tanned body but kept covered her cock and balls. She was about five-four but the heels made her look a bit taller. Although the short body suit was a knockout, what really got my attention was her legs and hips. They were shaped more girl-like than boy-like.

The next thing I noticed was her walk. The heels were not stiletto heels, not unnaturally high, but they were definitely calf-shaping high. Her legs were toned, muscular yet still feminine.

Although she is a trans woman, Karla had made her entrance walking steadily, confidently, and remarkably gracefully in the high heels.

I felt my hard-on getting harder. It was hard to remember that I was looking at a trans woman. More significantly, it was mattering less and less to me.

Emily's comment did absolutely nothing to diminish my erection. In fact I noticed her eyes were on my cargo shorts and there was a widening smile on her face. She clearly liked the effect Karla had on me.

Karla seemed to be looking directly into our eyes via the TV screen when she spoke. She was so natural, so at ease, that I had to remind myself that we were looking at a recording rather than talking with her in real time.

"Hi, Gina. Kerri will be here shortly. She's still putting on some makeup and getting dressed up for both of us. She doesn't know what I'm wearing for our date, and I don't know what she'll have on, either, but I'm sure we'll both enjoy it. What do you think of mine?"

Karla stood up and did a quarter-pivot left, took a couple of steps, then did a complete half-turn and walked back to her original mark and did another quarter-pivot left to once again face the camera. Her brief runway walk had allowed her client to see her entire body and costume. Gina's comments were unintelligible to us, but Karla broke into a genuine smile.

"Thank you, Gina. I hoped you'd like this particular outfit. I picked it just for you.

We've both been looking forward to spending some time with you tonight. We really enjoy the time we have together with you. It's especially nice when you join in on your end rather than just watch us have all the fun. Your getting personally involved really turns both of us on. After our most recent visit with you, Kerri and I agreed that seeing you the way you were then probably qualified what it was we were doing together as a two-and-a-halfsome. We hope you'll enjoy our date tonight as much."

Karla's voice didn't have the slightest hint of masculinity, but neither was it teeny-bopper squeaky or girly-giggly, either. It was pleasant but with a sultry-sexy tone to it. Her teeth were white and straight, so her smile and voice added to my intensifying arousal.

Karla looked over her shoulder back toward the direction from which she had come herself.

"I think I hear Kerri."

"Kerri," she called out, "Gina's already here with me."

Just as Karla was finishing her last line, Emily's camera system did a perfectly timed fast dissolve cutaway to the room's doorway. At the same moment, Kerri stepped into the doorway and assumed a revealing model's pose with one leg cocked slightly and ahead of the other. Her arms were fully extended above her head, palms up.

Kerri was wearing absolutely nothing except a bright smile, high heels, and sheer black very high stay-up stockings with black lace tops.

"Ta-daaaa!" she announced herself with an exaggerated vocalized fanfare. She stood there, three-quarter frontally exposed for Karla and the cameras. Kerri is shorter, maybe five-two. She, too, had short hair though hers is black, that perfectly framed her rounded pixie-like face. Her lips were pouty-thick, and I immediately could imagine how perfectly they'd feel encircling my cock. Remarkably, if someone saw only her face with her wide white smile, the observer could reasonably conclude that Kerri could be either a sexy, cute girl or a somewhat feminine-looking but cute boy. Wearing the makeup and hairstyle she did, she was a drop-dead cute young woman with nice breasts, a tapered waist, and comfortably wide hips. When I had been a horny high school student, none of the girl cheerleaders looked that good!

But it was Kerri's runway pose in the doorway that seemed to surprise even Karla. With nothing covering her, her rather small girl cock stood out from the barren white skin around it. My eyes locked onto it, something that likely did not escape Emily's notice.

Kerri remained posing in the doorway with an actor's perfect timing: just long enough for us to drink in her petite body with our eyes. Then she walked directly toward Karla. Emily's video system pulled back to capture Kerri's walk to Karla. Like Karla, Kerri walked exactly like a poised woman in high-heel shoes.

"Well, well, well," Karla murmured with obvious surprise and approval at Kerri's minimal costume. "It would seem that I've overdressed."

Karla's understatement was emphasized by the sudden appearance of her own erection, erupting long and hard from the right leg hole of the bodysuit. That could hardly have been planned or scripted, but neither could the timing of its appearance have been more perfect. Fortunately the camera system captured it to the fullest effect.

The camera now revealed Kerri and Karla from the knees up, standing together.

Kerri's eyes locked on Karla's erection only briefly. Kerri's right hand reached across her own body to grasp it. As her small hand accentuated the size of Karla's cock, Kerri looked directly into the camera.

"Hi, Gina. Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetie. I'm so glad you and Karla didn't start without me.

But speaking of overdressed, Gina, wouldn't you be more comfortable with less on?"

"Tom, it looks to me like you've fallen in lust with either Karla or Kerri," Emily said suggestively when she saw my obviously male reaction to Karla and Kerri. "Or maybe you'd like to try them both?"

"Or you," I countered.

"Or maybe all of us, I might hope," she said. "I'm guessing that you'd look pretty happy if Kerri had those lips of hers around your cock and Karla was sliding that happystick of hers in and out of your lubed-up ass."

Instinctively I put one arm behind Emily's neck and around her shoulder. In its relaxed position, my left hand rested softly on the left side of her left breast still only slightly concealed by the halter top.

"Mmmm, very nice, Tom," she murmured. Her body was completely at ease, relaxed. Her nipples now poking prominently through the crochet openings revealed she was also unashamedly very aroused. Whether her arousal had been stimulated by Karla, Kerri, or me I really didn't know or care.

Emily and I turned our attention back to the video.

"You're absolutely right, Gina. It is magnificent, isn't it? And the best is yet to come," Kerri said looking at Karla's impressively full erection.

Both Karla and Kerri smiled directly into the camera. There was some more unintelligible sounds, apparently "Gina", picked up by the microphones.

"What? Oh, no, Gina," Kerri said. "Please don't feel like you're intruding on our Valentine's date. We're both excited, very excited, you're here to enjoy the time with us. You see, we both very much like having you watch us together. Knowing you're watching us and maybe even being able to see you join in with your favorite toy adds immensely to our fun.

We've both been good girls and waited just for you to be with us tonight. We haven't played with each other or ourselves for a few days now, so why don't you go ahead and get comfortable.

And while you're removing that sexy little black dress, Gina, tell us what we can do to make this a memorable Valentine's day for you?"

Karla paused to listen again, then said, "My, my! You are adventurous, aren't you? I'm not sure we've ever done that before, so you may have to give us some special guidance. Have you ever had someone do that to you?"

Again, both Karla and Kerri listened intently for several seconds, nodding and smiling occasionally. Then Kerri asked, "And who came harder? You or your friend?"

"Really?" Kerri's increasing excitement responded to Gina's apparent answer. "Oooo, Karla, I want to try that. I want to be on top."

They listened for a few more seconds, then Karla said, "Oh, that's so sweet of you Gina. And so romantic, too. Thank you. That's exactly why we're glad you're here, isn't it Kerri?"

"It is," Kerri cooed, turning to look upward at Karla's face. At the same time, Karla turned slightly toward Kerri. They embraced, slowly, to make sure the viewers could see Kerri's nipples gently contact Karla's body suit just below Karla's barely covered breasts and so we could also see Karla's back leg move smoothly between Kerri's legs, letting Kerri's own erection ride up to meet Karla's. They kissed deeply, pulling their bodies more tightly together.

They continued kissing gently for several seconds, but as their passion and their erections obviously intensified, so did the fervency of their kisses. Although their body motions were very animated and arousing, Karla and Kerri always naturally and easily positioned themselves to give the cameras a clear view of what Gina had paid to see.

After a minute or two of deep tongue kissing which left both Karla and Kerri fully aroused, Kerri very slowly kissed her way down from Karla's lips, over her torso, and to Karla's impressive erection.

I had been watching Karla and Kerri so intently that I had failed to notice Emily had been repositioning herself next to me. At the instant Kerri's mouth engulfed Karla's thick, long cock, Emily's hands expertly unfastened my cargo shorts, slid her hands inside, and encircled my erection. Her hands were soft, warm, yet firm and disciplined. Her manipulations of my cock were disciplined, almost ritualistic, as if to intensify their effect in stages with each stage being more intense than the preceding one.

By the time I fully perceived what Emily was doing, my cock and balls felt as if they were engulfed in a sexually pleasurable flame. Emily sensed my arousal and positioned herself to pull down and off my cargo shorts and undershorts in one smooth, swift motion.

Casting my clothes aside, she placed her hands on my lower calves and slid them back up toward my exposed and twitching manhood.

Now lying almost flat between my legs splayed by her body, Emily flicked the tip of my cock with her tongue, then slid her lips down my shaft taking it fully in. Her head moved up and down on it slowly and methodically. She seemed to know how to keep me at whatever level of sexual satisfaction she desired.

Even in the midst of my first ever blowjob, I remained oddly transfixed on Kerri and Karla on the screen while still experiencing the full effects of Emily performing an oral symphony of highs and lows on my erection.

It was apparent from Karla's genuine reactions that Kerri had a masters degree in fellatio. The varying expressions on Karla's face in response to Kerri's ministrations and the involuntary but revealing occasional shudders of pleasure that rippled through Karla's body told the viewers that the remarkably feminine Kerri was fully in control of the more dominant-appearing Karla.

There came a time when Kerri seemed to sense Karla's readiness to progress to the next sexual plateau, and she began kissing her way back up Karla's body. Throughout, both Karla and Kerri somehow managed to keep their bodies positioned so that every intimate detail of their physical contact was visible on the screen and audible in the speaker.

Kerri began to slowly but deliberately guide Karla back the short distance to the bed. Her guiding Karla was more like a graceful ballroom dance than a stumbling acrobatic exercise, and it added to the sexual intensity of the moment.

Kerri's arms never let go of Karla as they reached the bed. Kerri gently positioned Karla to sit on the edge of the bed while Kerri continued kissing and caressing her. All the while Kerri was positioning herself kneeling on the bed behind Karla. Karla's eyes were closed in trust and her body paralyzed in lust, soaking in the sensations Kerri imparted.

Kerri's face moved from behind close to Karla's left ear, and Kerri seemed to whisper something inaudible on the video. Eyes still closed, Karla nodded slightly. Still behind Karla and whispering in Karla's ear, Kerri untied the body suit's strap knotted behind Karla's neck. Kerri slowly pulled the now-separated straps outward and down, taking the minimal sheer red material with them and slowly exposing Karla's upper torso and breasts. Kerri stopped just above Karla's pubic area and released her grip on the now-compressed material of Karla's body suit.

Kerri slid her hands back upward in full contact with Karla's lower torso and then let them come to rest on Karla's full breasts. Karla emitted a sound of both pleasure and surprise. All this time, Kerri's body except for her face, arms, and hands remained screened from the camera by Karla's body.

The overall effect of that moment was to focus the viewer's attention on Karla's upper torso and the sexual stimulation Kerri's touch and words imparted. However, Karla's entire body above her mid-calves remained visible on the screen, and I sensed that Kerri's hands on Karla's breasts were an effective misdirection to hold the viewer's attention. In that instant, Karla very skillfully and almost imperceptibly lifted her bottom just a fraction of an inch off the bed, slid the bodysuit down toward her ankles, then kicked it aside, then resettled her butt on the bed. Her removing and discarding the bodysuit was done in plain view, but it was so smooth and quick that it would have avoided most viewers' notice, our eyes being captivated by Karla's beautifully shaped but natural breasts and her facial expression and sounds.

Now with Karla completely nude, Kerri continued to whisper from behind into Karla's left ear. Kerri's right arm remained wrapped around Karla's upper right arm, and Kerri's right hand now played very aggressively with Karla's right nipple. Kerri's pinching and pulling caused Karla's nipple to harden and redden, and Karla's vocal responses intensified in loudness. Her face reddened and her facial muscles tightened and loosened reflecting her arousal.

Kerri's left hand moved downward toward Karla's now full and dark erection. Kerri's hand engulfed Karla's balls and applied upward pressure from beneath them. Karla's lips pursed as Kerri's hand pressure expertly manipulated her partner's sac causing both intense pleasure punctuated with a slight amount of pain. It did nothing to diminish the engorgement of Karla's shaft.

After several seconds of imparting intense sexual pleasure to Karla, Kerri's left hand seemed to exert even more intense upward pressure. It somehow seemed to lift Karla to a semi-standing position for an instant, allowing her to fold her right leg underneath her on the bed, then settle her weight onto it. Immediately she did the same with her left. It was a beautifully executed movement, perfectly timed, that got Karla's body onto the bed in a kneeling position without ever really distracting the viewer from Karla's and Kerri's faces or from what Kerri was doing to her partner.

Kerri slowly removed her hands and arms from around Karla and moved almost unnoticed further toward the headboard. With the viewer's attention focused on Karla's now using her left hand to stimulate her own left breast and her right hand obviously masturbating her erection, and with Karla's body blocking the camera's view of nearly all of Kerri's body in the background, most viewers would hardly have noticed a slightly out-of-focus Kerri reaching for something out of frame and doing something with it behind Karla's back.

Karla's masturbation had Emily's and my full and complete attention. It was apparent that Karla was becoming even more aroused. More important, we could clearly see she was not faking her arousal.

After a minute or so of Karla stroking herself, she rasped, "Kerri! Do it now!" and moved backward on the bed closer to Kerri.

Kerri placed both her hands on Karla's shoulders, pushing forward and causing Karla to bend forward at the waist, lifting her ass slightly into the air as if offering it to Kerri.

The camera perfectly caught Kerri with a squeeze bottle of lubricant in her hand coming up behind Karla and positioning the bottle to cause the warm lubricant to flow down Karla's ass crack. Karla gasped slightly at the liquid's flow and temperature, then more so when Kerri's hand massaged the lubricant around Karla's rosette.

Karla lifted her face from the bed and looked directly into the camera. Her face was flushed, her hair slightly disheveled, and just a hint of perspiration forming on her face from the exertion and excitement of her masturbation. She made no effort to brush the hairs from her face.

Kerri moved forward and directly behind Karla and raised herself enough so the camera could clearly see the condom on her now visibly larger girl cock. Kerri applied the lubricant generously onto the condom and used her right hand to spread it along her shaft. With each stroke, Kerri's very white skin was turning more and more red.

Kerri's and Karla's positions perfectly foretold the coming act of Kerri's fucking Karla's ass.

Kerri placed her hands on Karla's ass so her thumbs could spread Karla's cheeks and expose the well-lubed rosette to Kerri's erection. Kerri moved herself into position and placed her cock tip at Karla's opening glistening with lubricant.

Without explanation Emily hit the tablet's pause button once again. Then she stood up on the floor on her side of the bed and faced me, removing her glasses and placing them on the nightstand as she did. Then in one smooth motion, she reached down with crossed arms, clasped the bottom of the crocheted halter, and pulled it up and off her head. She tossed it aside, then reached down again, tucked her thumbs inside the waistband of her shorts and underwear, and pulled them down to her feet so she could step out of them.

Though Emily's action had nearly my full attention, my peripheral vision did notice that when Emily stood up from the bed and disrobed quickly, the camera that had been watching us on the bed switched to one that followed her on the inset image. Karla's and Kerri's recorded images remained frozen on the larger part of the screen.

Now fully nude, Emily looked back at me on the bed and assumed almost the same pose Kerri had made entering the room on the video recording.

"Ta-daaaa!" she said emulating Kerri's own earlier entrance on the video.

The spontaneity of Emily's live pose left me momentarily speechless. Emily's expression revealed that she was pleased by the shock effect on me.

Unlike Kerri, who wore black holdups, Emily now wore absolutely nothing. Simply removing the wire frame glasses had given her face an entirely different look, plain but definitely erotic and seductive. The provocative and playful pose gave me a full view of her gorgeous thick pubic bush and the black tufts of her underarm hair. Her black body hair stood out in contrast with her very white skin. It was hard to believe this was the same Emily who took such great pains to conceal her body to almost everyone.

Talespin
Talespin
310 Followers
1...456789