A Gift in Disguise Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Tom?" She looked at me with a stare, a nod, and a smile that told me she expected me to reciprocate.

"I ... um ... it's ... ummm..." Her transformation from the formerly dowdy Emily to the beautiful new one had left me almost speechless and unable to think or speak coherently.

"Tom," Emily said with mock exasperation as she dropped her hands to her hips, "I've seen what happens on the video after this. Lose the shirt. I don't want to feel anything but skin and cock when you fuck me. Doggy style!"

After Emily had removed my cargo shorts and undershorts earlier, I had been so engrossed by the video I had left my shirt on. I hastily fumbled to remove it now.

Emily moved back onto the bed, setting her tablet in easy reach as she did.

"I don't have a condom," I said meekly as I moved to my knees.

"I want to feel that cock in my pussy, Tom, and right now I sure as hell don't need a condom or any lubricant. But since you want something more to get you hard..."

Emily's beautiful green eyes had turned totally black as she spoke, and the look they conveyed was one I had seen before — on Lorraine's front porch just before Emily attacked me. It was a look of defiance and domination. That recognition based on prior experience gave me an instant, time enough to prepare.

Just as she had days earlier on Lorraine's front porch, Emily wrapped her arms around my body and crushed her's against mine. She drove her lips into mine, forcing open my mouth and thrusting her tongue into it. Though much like the fateful Thursday when her strike of the serpent's tongue had dramatically and quickly intensified my arousal, this time my moment of warning had allowed me to once again take complete control over an orgasm.

Keeping my own eyes open and looking at her, I forcefully and passionately counterattacked her tongue with mine. At the same time, my recollection of something else she had said took control over me and drove me to do something I would never have thought possible.

Emily's arms had captured mine and locked them down around my sides. Instead of struggling to free them, I easily shifted my right hand between us until I was able to place it over her hairy mound. I entangled my fingers in her thick, long pussy hair and pulled, hard but not too hard.

Emily's eyes snapped open in surprise and perhaps reflecting a titillating twinge of pain. She instantly released her engulfing hug around my arms and tried to separate our bodies. I did not release my right hand. Instead, I continued to pull her pussy hair, then relax, then pull and pull again.

My pulling her pussy hair quickly caused Emily's aggression to dwindle to passive acquiescence punctuated by squirming screams of pure pleasure.

I became the aggressor and ran my left hand up her back to her neck, then on up so I could forcefully grasp the hair on the back of her head and pull her head slightly backward, tilting her face up slightly toward mine. My pulling on both her head and pussy hair seemed to render her helpless.

In that moment of helplessness, I moved my lips to hers and attacked her tongue with mine. The sounds emanating from her indicated that she was moving at breakneck speed toward an irreversible orgasm in much the same way she had pushed me to one on Lorraine's front porch.

Emily's hands flailed, though she made no effort to push herself away from me now. Nevertheless, I released her. She backed away slightly on the bed, gasping to catch her breath. The look in her eyes left no doubt that our brief encounter had aroused her to the edge of orgasm.

She reached down and tapped the tablet screen. I instinctively looked at the video on the screen just in time to see Kerri slowly but firmly begin to push her cock into Karla's ass.

Seeing my attention had been diverted to the screen, Emily almost literally dove for my own rigid, dark red erection. Her mouth found the tip, then took in the head, and began again to strike it like a serpent. I could almost visualize her tongue moving over, under, and around it, looking for every vulnerable nerve. The sounds I began making drove her harder to achieve more.

I felt every sensation she sought to impart to me, and yet I had become nearly transfixed on the video playing out on the screen.

Kerri pushed the lubed condom slowly but steadily into Karla. The look of control and domination on Kerri's face resembled what I had seen moments earlier on Emily's.

Karla's face pinched slightly in a mixture of heavenly pleasure and erotic pain.

Kerri proceeded slowly, gently, gauging her force to Karla's raunchy cries of encouragement.

Finally Kerri was all the way in. Though her erection was only maybe four inches in length and only slightly larger in diameter than a man's middle finger, it was evident from Karla's exhortations for more that Kerri's anal penetration skills overcame the diminutive size of her girl cock.

Karla's facial contortions and colorations left little doubt that Kerri had found Karla's magic spot. No actor, no matter how skilled, could fake Karla's reactions.

Responding to Karla's pleadings, Kerri withdrew, then slid in again, then withdrew and slid in a bit faster. Karla's own erection seemed impossibly to be even longer than harder than before Kerri had begun.

At the same time, Emily increased her own bobbing and tonguing on my manhood.

I sensed she did not want me to cum in her mouth, so I seized the hair on her head and firmly pulled her off of me. The air hitting the liquid Emily's mouth had left on my cock felt cold but did nothing to reduce its size or readiness.

We were now both kneeling on the bed, facing each other. My hands still firmly clasped her hair.

Emily's eyes had gone dark again. She reached up with both of her hands and used her thumbs and index fingers to very tightly and very painfully pinch and twist my nipples.

I grimaced in pain as I released my hands from her hair so I could use them to grab Emily's wrists and pull them away from me. Emily's expression told the entire story, that she had received some perverse pleasure from my pulling her hair and her twisting my nipples.

Now with my hands holding her wrists, she turned to one side. Rather than risk hurting her wrists, I released them. She turned so she was facing the TV screen and her back was completely to me. Then she bent forward — exactly as Karla had done in the video. She parted her knees slightly which made her cunt more available to me.

I looked admiringly at her ass, then gave her right ass cheek a playful light slap.

"Harder!" she commanded. "I barely felt that."

The next one was what I thought was probably too hard, but ...

"Again!" she yelled. Then again and again we repeated until both her ass cheeks were bright red and showing my handprints.

"Fuck me, Tom! I'm ready now! Put that manmeat where it belongs in my cunt!" Emily practically shouted as a growl.

I pushed it in, not gently at all I thought.

"Harder, dammit!" Emily screamed.

I pumped her, harder, deeper, more often. Emily seemed impervious to what I thought must be extremely painful. In fact, with each thrust, I could feel her cunt muscles clamping down tighter and tighter as if she could strangle an orgasm out of me.

On the screen Kerri was continuing to assfuck Karla. Both of them were showing all the outward effects of their exertion. It was even clearer that both of them were approaching their orgasms.

Suddenly there was an audible scream or cry from the speaker in Karla and Kerri's studio. They both stopped, staring at their screen with momentary rapt interest. Their fleeting smiles told the story: Their client — or maybe even Emily posing as her — had cum.

"You're not done until we're done!" Kerri practically screamed at the camera.

With that and with her boy cock still firmly inside Karla's ass and pumping it, Kerri grabbed Karla by the hair and pulled her up to a sitting position. Karla screamed in surprise at Kerri's action but did nothing to resist.

Karla's upright kneeling position revealed her exceedingly dark red and bobbing erection had not diminished.

Kerri remained behind Karla, now slowly pumping her boy cock in and out. With each thrust of Kerri's cock, Karla's own erection bobbed again.

Using her left hand to pull Karla's hair, Kerri exposed Karla's throat to the camera. Then Kerri moved her right arm its elbow was directly under Karla's chin. Instead of pulling her arm straight back against Karla's throat, she applied pressure from the side. Instantly Karla's face began to turn red.

After a second or so, Kerri released the pressure on Karla's throat and cockstroked Karla's ass twice more, very forcefully. Then she reapplied the pressure to Karla's throat. This time she maintained the pressure a second or so longer than before. Then she released it and buttfucked Karla once again.

During Kerri's maneuver, Karla had been flailing her arms. Each time Kerri reapplied and then released the pressure, Karla's arms seemed to get heavier and heavier. Karla's erection, however, seemed to be getting darker and harder.

I continued to ram my hardness into Emily, then almost completely withdraw it and force it in again. Now I could feel the prick of pain deep inside me, the beginning of my own irreversible rush of orgasm.

During the fourth application of throat pressure, Kerri pumped Karla's ass with four or five fast, deep thrusts, then as Karla's eyes first opened wide, they rolled back in her head, and her eyelids fluttered closed. As Karla's arms slowly dropped to her sides, Kerri released the pressure.

At that very instant, Kerri's face shone red, her eyes pinched shut, and she shuddered and screamed as her orgasm erupted inside the condom still inside Karla. Simultaneously, a remarkably voluminous, almost unending and very powerful stream of cum erupted toward the camera from Karla's erection.

Emily's head shook from side to side, her body shook violently, and her cunt muscles clamped down in a death grip on my cock as if they could contain my cum that exploded inside her. She first shrieked, then moaned, and finally began to gasp for breath.

Emily collapsed forward in exhaustion, and I slumped on top of her, weakened and unable to prop myself up.

On the video screen Kerri's orgasmic shudders began to subside, and she gently eased Karla forward so they were both bent slightly and facing the camera. Both glowed with perspiration and breathed heavily in the aftermath of their intensely satisfying orgasms. It took a few seconds for Karla's eyes to clear.

"Gina? Are you all right?" Kerri asked sincerely into the camera.

Once again, Gina's response was unintelligible, but Kerri's and Karla's smiles and Kerri's words told the story?

"Really, Gina? Twice? No, I don't think Karla could handle another one like that tonight. But you'll sleep well tonight, and so will we. Now you know why we wanted to be with you on our Valentines Day date, my dear. We'll do it again soon — once we get our strength back. Thank you, sweetie!"

The video screen went black.

Emily lay motionless but breathing evenly face down on the bed. My cum ran from her onto the sheet. I rolled off her, looking into her face. She struggled to keep her eyes open. Her face was remarkably peaceful given the violence of our fucking. She made a last effort to look deeply into my eyes. She whispered haltingly the words, "Gifted one." Then she faded into a deep post-orgasmic sleep.

I was exhausted. I reached over and tapped the stop button on her tablet, then lay with her for maybe ten minutes. Then I went into the bathroom and, seeing fresh towels, took a brief rinse-off shower.

When I came out, she was sleeping with an innocent look on her face, the look of a woman-child.

I dressed, covered her with a blanket from the closet, turned on the subdued bedside light, dressed, and shut off the power to all the equipment in the room. I walked downstairs, shut off the power and lights in her video room, then went back upstairs. After making sure there was nothing left on except the bedside light, I pulled the locked front door closed behind me.

The drive back to my apartment gave me time to reflect. Emily was a woman of remarkable technical skills and seemingly superhuman sexual endurance and stamina. She had physically exhausted me, sexually drained me, and intellectually impressed me. In her own way she was a woman of some intrigue. On the one hand, she presented herself in public as being plain, uninteresting, and decidedly nonsexual. Yet in the privacy of her home and with me, someone she obviously trusted, she revealed herself in every way imaginable.

I parked my car in the apartment parking lot and retrieved the bag Lorraine had given me from the back seat. When I went to get out of the car, though, my body seemed to ache all over. Emily's workout had caused me to use muscles even my regular swimming had not conditioned. Though I had given some thought to watching the video of Emily and Lorraine at the motel tonight, the uncharacteristic aches and pains accompanying my short walk to the apartment convinced me that the only activity my body had the strength for would be a hot long shower followed by collapsing into bed. The video would have to wait until tomorrow.

1...456789