A Gift of a Corset

Story Info
BBW goth is corseted and dominated by her lover.
1.9k words
4.32
73.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msxxl
msxxl
127 Followers

I had been his submissive for about a month when the package arrived.

I got his call to come over to his house directly after work so I drove over immediately not even stopping to change out of the suit I had to wear in the office. As had become my fashion I was not wearing any panties so I did not have to take them off before entering his house.

I knocked on the door like always, he could walk into my house at any time but I had to knock and wait for him to come to the door or to tell me to come in via the intercom by the door. He answered the door in just his black jeans and lead me into the front room. I began to take off my clothes as always and he told me to leave on my heels and stocking.

Since I had met him I had begun to take even better care of my appearance, I had invested in thigh high stockings and garter belts and better quality shoes, three inch heels where before I had only had one inch heels. I stood before him naked except for my black and red laced garter belt hugging my waist and the black thigh highs that ended in a pair of black shiny leather pointy toed heels, I love the feeling of being exposed like that to him.

He pointed to a box on the table beside the door and told me to bring it upstairs to the bedroom. As usual I lead the way up the stairs so that he could look at and touch my big round ass and sometimes even snap my garter straps against my bottom.

The door to the room was open and the over head light was actually on instead of the wall sconces as I was use to. "Go over to the mirror and open the box and see your gift." he told me.

I lay the box on the bed and began to carefully unwrap it until I could see the scarlet silk peaking out of the wrapping tissue. I reached into the box and lifted out the most beautiful corset I had ever seen. It was scarlet jacquard silk over steel boning and most of all it looked as if it were my size. I held it up to myself and saw how it made my pale skin glow in the bright lights. I had never had a corset and always envied my friends who could easily fit them, now I knew why a few weeks ago he had taken so many measurements of me.

I wasn't sure how to put it on until I saw that it had a row of hook and eye closures on the front of it and cords in the back. I looked at him in the mirror where he leaned against the door watching me and then began to undo the dozens of tiny hooks until I could wrap it around myself. As I stood there rehooking each eyelet I could feel the boning and the firm embrace of it lifting my breasts upward and pulled my soft tummy downward.

Finally I had the corset hooked together in the front and I was amazed at the effect, my breasts looked so soft and full while my waist looked nipped in and my hips looked huge. I looked up to see him standing behind me with a look of enjoyment on his face.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"It feels snug Sir." I answered as I looked at him behind me in the mirror. I could feel his hands on my back playing with the strings.

He told me "That is a good start." as he gathered rope from the bedside stand. I felt anticipation as I watched him toss it over the bar that he had installed to run across the ceiling. I waited as patiently as I could while he secured one end of the rope around my wrists, drawing them snugly together and then pulling them over my head and securing the other end of the rope to the bedstead.

Lifting my arms over my head loosened the corset somewhat but that was only a temporary reprieve as he began to pull on the strings in different places, loosening one section then tightening it even more snuggly then moving on to the next section. I could feel it tightening all over, the boning pressing into my chest, the cups lifting my breasts even higher until I was afraid that they would spill over. I caught my breath as he pulled even tighter and held it at his order as he tied off the ribbons.

When I let out my breath I thought I would faint, I could barely breath and yet I had never felt so beautiful as I did looking in the mirror at my now wasp waist and huge overflowing breasts. The blood colored silk cutting into my skin made me seem even paler and I now knew why he had told me to dye my hair scarlet the weekend before. I still had on my red lipstick from work and I looked brazen and sexy and totally in his control.

"Well pet how do you feel?" he asked as he stared at me in the mirror which I still faced, unable to take my eyes off of myself.

"I feel controlled, captured and imprisoned, caged like a wild thing." I told him in a breathless voice I barely recognized as my own. "I feel so sexy."

"You are sexy, the corset just makes you more so." his voice was full of confidence and seduction. I watched as he reached into another drawer and pulled out a leather paddle, I could feel my juices begin to run at the idea of being paddled while so helpless, more helpless than I had ever been before. I couldn't move and I could barely breath.

The paddle landed on my ass with a roaring SMACK and I tried to draw in the breath to cry out and couldn't, so instead I made a squeaking noise. Again and again the paddle landed on my flaming ass and all I could do was squeak and whimper until the tears began to flow down my face. I knew that at any moment I could call out the safe word we had established, I could say I quit but my pride and my desire to see how far I could go would not let me.

Finally after loosing count of the number of blows that had landed on my ass and thighs he stopped and began to lightly stroke the red hot skin. His touch was like electricity, every brush of his fingers both hurt and soothed my skin and managed to make me even more aroused.

"I have another new toy for you pet." he said as he reached down and pulled up a large wand with a head like a white plastic tennis ball. I recognized it since one of my friends had gone on and on about how amazing her Hitachi Magic Wand was and I knew if he touched me with it I would be lost to reason.

He reached out with one foot and pushed my feet a few inches wider making me stand on tiptoe and then turned on the wand. Even without it touching me I could tell from the sound that it was strong and that I was going to loose control quickly.

Again I wanted to howl when I felt it brush against my swollen pussy lips but I just could not get a breath.

"Count off your orgasms for me." he demanded and pressed the wand against my clit.

Almost immediately I called out ONE as I shook and shuttered and yet he did not pull away. Over the last month he had proven to me that I was multi-orgasmic and I had the feeling he was not going to stop anytime soon.

I felt so weak as each orgasm washed over me, I was barely able to cry out SIX as the tears began to flow down my face again. SEVEN and EIGHT followed quickly and I nearly lost my balance again and again, the only thing keeping me upright was the rope pulling my hands over me head and the fact that even if I wanted to I could not have bent over.

I watched as he lifted one of my breasts up until he could get his fingers onto my nipple and cried out with another orgasm as he pressed the wand into me and brutally twisted my nipple back and forth.

At ELEVEN I began to mumble and I think I nearly passed out because I could not stand any longer. Only the rope was holding me up and it felt as if my arms were going to be ripped from their sockets when he finally cut me loose and let me fall to the floor. I lay there crying, gasping for air and feeling the boning in the corset digging into me. Finally I caught as much of my breath as I could with the corset wrapped so tightly around me and I lay there shaking.

He helped me to my feet and asked me if I wanted him to let me out of the corset, I shocked myself by saying no.

He helped me onto the bed and I had to lay back to breath, my ass against the edge of the bed, my feet hanging off of it. He stood between my legs and began to stroke my clit which was still so sensitive that it only took a minute or so until I was cumming again. I had lost count by this time and wished my hands were free to play with my nipples which laying back had freed from the corset.

Repeatedly he lifted his soaked hand to my lips and let me lick my juices off of his fingers, I had already decided that the only thing that tasted better than me on his fingers was his cum in my mouth or our juices mingled on his cock.

Finally he stepped between my legs and lifted them to his shoulders which made it even more difficult to breath but the sensation of the boning digging into me and silk wrapped so tight on my body had me on fire for him. Even as wet as I was I could feel his cock slide past my swollen lips and into my tight cunt.

Again and again he slammed into me and each time I felt fainter and fainter and barely managed to catch my breath, I felt lightheaded and floaty and yet at the same time it was as if every bit of sensation in my body was centered around my pussy. Finally just as I thought I would faint he slammed into me one last time and filled me with his cum then pulled out allowing me to get as much of a breath as I could.

I could hear him talking to me but I could not understand what he was saying, I felt delirious. He must have realized how out of it I was since I felt him roll me over and begin to loosen the ties in the back of the corset. Slowly my breath returned and it felt as if my skin was on fire everywhere the corset had been. He brought out a container of cool lotion and began to stroke it into my skin helping to bring the circulation back.

As he rubbed me he asked me how I liked my gifts and I told him I loved them and would use them anytime he wished.

msxxl
msxxl
127 Followers