A Gift Of Senses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you feel the rhythm? We are connected, Angelo!" Her voice was soft, sweet, and sultry.

Already over schedule and in violation of the planned program, I prepare to leave. She cries out, "Angelo, where are you going! You can't leave me this way! I really need to be penetrated! I want you to fuck me! My body is so hot! Don't let this end without finishing it properly!"

My desire was to languish there beside her and satisfy the thirst we both had. Alas, responsibility, duty, and my code of honor require me to rise from her side. I try to soothe her anxiety by stroking her hair and the outline of her cheeks.

"Dear Diana, excuse me a moment! Shortly that door will open again and you will not be disappointed! You will be taken so high that you may well never find your way down again! Please. Do not remove the scarf!"

As I walk from the table and quietly open the door, I feel a touch on my shoulder.

"That was magnificent, Angelo! Thank you!"

"Is that you, Nathan? I am truly sorry for allowing myself to get carried away. Please accept my apology!"

"No apology is necessary, Angelo! How could any man resist her? She is a passionate woman!"

Nathan

Angelo brought me to an area where I could change out of my suit and into a robe. Quietly, I made my entrance into the room.

She was curled into an almost fetal position. One hand was caressing her breast while the other was buried between her legs. The expression on her face was familiar, almost carnal. Yet still serene bliss shined all around her. She was riding the edge of orgasm. Her intent was to prolong the pleasure until she had no other option but to surrender her body.

My own hand sought my rigid cock. I was so hard that it was almost painful.

She sensed another presence in the room. "Whose there?"

"Hush Baby, it's just me. Don't move your hands! I want to watch you. "

She rolled over onto her back and threw the sheet on the floor. She opened her legs wide. Her sex was a deep shade of red, her vaginal lips were swollen from excitement, and her skin was so warm to my touch!

My cock was rigid! The tip had begun to weep with pre-cum. My own body trembled with anticipation. I climbed between her legs and mounted her. She screamed unabashedly. "OH, God! I need this! Fuck me hard, Nathan!"

She likes to be fucked deep. She likes me to thrust all the way to the back of her womb. She likes alternating rhythms. And, most of all, she likes me to talk nasty to her. She likes to wrap her long legs around my torso and cling to me. She loves for me to suck her tongue. She tells me that her tongue is her cock for my mouth.

What she had not noticed in her ignited passion was that I had invited Angelo to join us. I repositioned her so that she straddled me on top. Our bodies were at the end of the table. This left her exposed and ripe for the taking from the back end. Angelo knew this was what I wanted him to do for her.

I held her face in my hands and whispered to her. "Baby, all the doors are locked. We are very secure. I've asked Angelo to join us."

Her response was to grind her hips against mine.

Angelo approached the table. He placed himself behind our joined torsos and gently traced his fingertips over the oval of her buttocks. He placed a thumb on each side of her puckered ring and encouraged her to open to him.

He slid a thin lubricated nozzle deep within her. "Warm olive oil." He explained. He inserted two fingers and gently probed and stretched her to receive him. His own erection was long and thick. The head of his cock nudged her anal ring.

She fucked me all the harder and bore down slightly so he could glide into her. The sounds she made as we both impaled her were like a song.

She got her alternating rhythms that afternoon! While his shaft plunged so deep that his balls slapped her ass, my cock withdrew slowly and pressed against her g-spot. As he pulled his cock back so that only the head still held her ring, he pushed her body towards mine and my cock rubbed that spot again.

She was panting with pleasure and broke out into a light sweat. I had never witnessed her do this before!

She reached between her legs and pulled her lips widely apart. Her clit had bloomed into what felt like a small girl cock. She started humming and panting, "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Oh, here it is!"

She did! I felt her cum from both sides. And, so did Angelo! We both spurted our sperm into her. She held her head up high and from deep within her we both heard her purr like a cat.

12