A Gift of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned a protest of his removing his cock from my mouth and he growled very sternly, "Unless you are looking for punishment, do as I said." Somewhat reluctantly, I bent over at the waist and placed my hands on the edge of the futon. He trailed the flogger over my whole back and ass, lightly whipping me with it. Then he set the flogger down and smoothed his hands over my ass, feeling the light warmth radiating from it. He smiled, leaned over me, and whispered in my ear again

"You are such a beautiful woman, my little slut, so responsive, so needing, and so willing to please. This is what you really wanted the last time I was here, but you tried to hide your true feelings, able to deny your true self. But you don't have to deny what you are any longer, you are a great gift, one I intend to use well." I closed my eyes and reveled in that thought, thinking how much I wanted this, grateful for the pleasure he was showing me.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt the sharp sting of his hand against my ass. I gasped and moaned as he soothed the flesh with his palm, telling me how good my ass felt in his hands. Then 'smack' even harder, this time sending a shiver through my body. He smiled and chuckled and said that I did indeed need a strong hand, as he again smoothed over my ass. He whacked my ass again, very hard, admittingly stinging his own hand.

My body began to rock gently with each blow and each slap to my ass got harder and harder. He began to smack my tender flesh very hard, sending sharp, stinging pain throughout my buttocks, but at the same time, causing an intense stirring in my pussy and a renewed need for release throughout my body. I begged for him to hit me harder, as he slowly smacked my ass. I was thrashing wildly against his hand, nearing my orgasm, when he began to rain harsh whack, after harsh whack, on my ass. I came explosively, screaming "Ooohhh god yes Sir!!" I never felt so alive, so excited, so sexually turned on before and I never wanted that feeling to end!!

After I came yet again, he ran his hands gently over my ass, saying that that shade of pink had turned to a deep red and that the heat coming off my skin was warming his hand unbelievably. Every movement of his hand sent shudders through my body as he glided over every spot he had touched. I collapsed against the futon and he soothed my ass for a while, telling me how wonderful it felt and how beautiful it looked with his hand prints painted across it. I moaned softly at his every touch and told him how incredible his hands felt. He smiled and said "My little slut does enjoy a hard smack... doesn't she?" I managed a breathless "yes" as I felt his fingers dip into my pussy again. He smeared my juices over my ass and lightly rubbed the silky fluids over the heat of my ass, saying that he was very, very pleased, and that I was everything he imagined and more.

He again moved in front of me, took hold of the chain between my breasts and tugged lightly, bringing me back to my knees. He again picked up the flogger and began to thrash it lightly over my breasts, making sure to contact the nipples. He smiled at me and said "I didn't use this nearly hard enough on your ass, did I?" I smiled back and said "No Sir." He sighed and said that he was going to spend a lot of time with me, learning my limits and my wants and needs. He flicked the flogger over my breasts again and again, talking to me about how much he wished he could come here every day, but that he would have to settle for once a week, schedules permitting.

All the while, he flicked the flogger over my breasts. My breathing again becoming gasps, my heart racing, sweat beading on my forehead as he built me up again. Suddenly he dropped the flogger and pulled his erection from his pants and told me to take his cock in my mouth again. As I slipped the head past my lips, he reached down and grabbed each of the clamps in his hands. He began to squeeze the clamps, sending electric jolts through my nipples. I sucked his cock harder and faster with each piercing pinch. As he neared his orgasm, he pulled the clamps from my nipples and grabbed each one between his fingers, rolling them and pinching them, again putting me on the edge of climax.

As I started to shake, he pinched my nipples hard and twisted them, sending my body reeling and quaking with orgasm after orgasm. My orgasm caused me to suck very hard and very deeply on his cock and he came in my throat, once again. I wrapped my arms around his legs and grabbed his ass, pulling him to me even closer, using his body to help support my still quivering form. After a few minutes, he held my head in his hand and stroked my hair gently. I knelt back and looked up to see him admiring me. He didn't say anything but stared deeply into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity. I began to feel very, very submissive all of a sudden and looked down towards the floor, wondering if that was what he was waiting for. He smiled, tilted my head up, told me to look at him, and said that I was just such a beautiful sight to behold, that he couldn't help but stare at me.

I gazed into his eyes for quite some time, before he told me to take his cock into my mouth one last time, to say good night. I did, and as I slipped it into my mouth, he again tilted my face up towards him. I smiled a huge smile as I sucked hard to keep the end of his cock in my mouth. He looked down and said "You really are a happy little slut aren't you? Your Master is very lucky." He then pulled his cock from my mouth and said that he had to go. He pulled me to my feet and hugged me very tightly, thanking me for my wonderful gift. Then he said "Say goodnight, precious pet." and headed for the door. I said "goodnight, Sir" as he picked up his things and walked out the door.

I remained poised on the floor, suddenly feeling an emptiness, like none I had ever felt. My mind was still trying to sort out this evenings events, as my body ached, and remembered them well. All I could think of was, how long it would be until I saw him again.

12