A Gift of Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M-Y-Erotica
M-Y-Erotica
1,335 Followers

She almost laughed through her nervousness.

"You're a strange one. I thought I was getting sugar for you."

I smiled. "I'm having to make the recipe up as I go."

She shook her head, pointed at the computer desk, and plopped down in a chair by her kitchen table.

I found the notes and a pen and took them back to the table, sitting next to her. The pen felt warm and I suddenly wondered where this pen had been. I shook my head to come back to reality and wrote a message on the little piece of paper and handed it to her.

Wahine: hi.

"What's this?" she asked.

I wrote another note.

Wahine: I'm 32 Female Hawaii.

She looked at it.

"This is silly."

I wrote a third note.

W: I think you are beautiful. Very pretty.

She smiled as she read it and then took the pen from the table and wrote.

Penny: I think you are pretty too.

I smiled at her. In her night t-shirt, she was a sight to behold. Slim, soft legs, amazing round hips, rich, though messy, hair. She must have seen me looking her up and down.

Another note:

W: Very very pretty.

Her smile broadened and she turned to the paper to write in earnest.

P: You are just saying that to make me feel better.

"No, I'm not," I said. "Oops."

W: No, I'm not. You look really really comfortable, cuddly. Sexy.

She giggled.

P: I sound like a Teddy Bear.

W: well, I like cuddling with teddy bears.

P: what else do you like doing with them?

She certainly knew how to flirt in this format.

W: I used to practice kissing them.

P: Maybe being a teddy bear isn't so bad.

I took her hand as she was placing the pen down and held it, looking across the table at her.

"I still don't want you to go," I said. She looked at me and then wrote another note.

P: you are in MY home

I laughed out loud. She smiled a big grin, teeth and all.

W: I am going to kiss your hand.

She looked at the note and bit her lip, then looked at me. I could almost see her heart beating under her cotton shirt.

I raised her hand to my lips and softly kissed the back of her palm. She looked nervous again. Heck, I was nervous now. But she didn't look scared. I took her other hand and kissed it as well. She raised her fingers to my face and caressed my cheek, my lips, studying me. Her touch was soft but firm. Somehow it seemed right for her job.

"We won't do anything you don't want," I told her.

She scooted her chair closer to mine, so that our knees almost touched. I took the hand that caressed my cheek and led it slowly down my face, over my neck, shoulders and side. She needed to get comfortable with her dreams in the flesh. To my surprise, without much guidance from me, she slid it slowly across my stomach, then over my breasts. I was getting so excited, and I knew I had to contain myself since there was no telling how far she could go this first time. First time. Apparently, I had already decided I wanted a second.

She suddenly scribbled out a note. I listened to the pen scratching with ferocity on the the note.

P: I want you so bad.

"Let me touch you," I whispered.

She nodded, and I took her hand, standing her up. I walked behind her and raised my hands to caress hers arms up and down. Slowly I wrapped her body in my embrace until I was pressed against her back. I could see goose bumps on her skin as I leaned in and kissed her neck from behind. Then she did it.

"Mmmm...."

One of those moans. It was like a damn burst inside of me. I felt moisture between my legs and it was all I could do not to tackle her. I let my tongue lick up her neck, tasting her skin all the way up to her ear. There was a slight salty taste. Was it tears? Was it sweat from anxiety or sweat from passion?

"Oh, Carol. That feels so good," she purred.

I continued nibbling along her ear and neck as my hands explored her body. Curves. Wow, such curves. My hands felt the slope of her hips and ran over her large bosom with nipples that could be felt through the thick nightie she still wore. Everything I touched was so soft and smooth. I wanted more.

"I'm going to take off my nightgown," I whispered in her ear.

"You better," she replied with no hint of irony.

My pink nightgown fell to the floor and I pressed my almost entirely naked body up against this woman I had just met. Her skin was so soft the only way you could tell where her nightshirt ended was the incredible warmth from her thighs compared to the cool nightie.

"This feels so good," I moaned into her hair.

"Keep touching me," she said.

How could I stop? My hands explored everything they could reach on this gorgeous creature. Abs, nipples, oh tweaking those hard nipples as she moaned by my ear, her hips, and then her thighs, feeling the bare skin for the first time with my hands. My heart raced. My legs slid up and down hers, pushing her nightshirt higher. Then my hands fell under the fabric of the shirt and slid up her tummy and cupping her breasts in my hands. At least as much of them as I could, as she was easily a D cup. Her nipples pushed against the very centers of my palms. She leaned back into me, giving into my touch, her breath getting faster.

"Arms up," I coaxed.

She instantly complied, and I pealed the nightshirt off, throwing it away. I turned her to face me and wrapped my body around hers. She started kissing my hair over and over as I held her. Then her lips found mine. The first thing I noticed was how wet they were. And then it was how tender they were, but such need in them too. My tongue wrestled with hers and I forgot she had never done this before. I forgot everything other than what she was doing to me.

We kissed and kissed, falling onto the carpeting below us, her on top, never breaking this kiss, never needing air. My hands slid up and down her back, dragging my nails lightly, then cupping her bottom in my hands. Her hands were on my face, keeping my lips on hers, not letting me escape. I slid my hands under the silky fabric of her panties and caressed her bare rear. She moaned again, this time into my neck as she licked my skin up and down. Our emotions were spiraling out of control.

I licked at whatever part of her I could reach as I pushed her panties down her thighs. She sucked at my skin, eating down my body. My body jumped as she took one of my breasts in her mouth, sucking slowly then harder upon me. I moaned with pure excitement as much as from the feelings from my chest. Just that I could feel her body on mine drove me up the wall. When she started licking my stomach, I almost orgasmed. My hips bucked and I bit at my hand. I needed her so desperately.

I rolled her over, pouncing on top of her, straddling her thighs. We stared at one another for a minute, breathing, taking each other in. Then I lowered my fingers to her lips where she started to suck them. Such a beautiful sight. I slid them down her skin, over each nipple, teasing, and then down her stomach to her pubic hair, which was revealed since her panties were bundled around her thighs. (Only occurred to me later that she had claimed she was shaven on the phone.) I felt her dampness as I slid my hand down between her legs. It's such an amazing sensation, when you feel a woman there and you know that liquid is there for you, because of you, because she wants you, wants you to take her over a cliff. Just the two of you.

"Oh, that's good," we both moaned at once.

We smiled at each other realizing what we had done. She smiled that is until I began to run my hand slowly up and down her folds. At that point, she caught her breath and looked into my eyes so intently. She wanted what I was going to do to her. She trusted me enough to open every part of her body to me. I would never let her down. We just looked at each other as my hand moved up and down her wet insides. That moisture. That heat. Her hips ground against my hand, and I started to slide my own thighs against her leg.

We watched each other's faces as our bodies took control. I followed each sensation as it washed across her face. Each wild look, each bitten lip, each sigh. She was doing the same as I rubbed against her. She had never had a woman's juices on her skin. But she was letting me slide my wet pussy against her thigh. She began to whimper. Then tried to say something. Then gave up because her mind was not with her.

I moved a finger inside her labia.

Her hands grasped at the carpet as her hips launched upwards. "Fuck! Oh yes, yes. So. So. Good." I had never in my life seen or heard anything so wonderful. My fingers found her clit and she was cumming immediately. "Aahhh! Ohhhhhh! Carol, baby, I'm-" She screamed out and her body launched off the ground. I tried to ride her as the waves of sensation went through her. She cried out. More words I could not understand as her pussy became wetter under my hand, soaking my fingers completely. Her orgasm was so amazng it almost brought me off as well. Then she suddenly was wiggling away in earnest, saying she couldn't handle anymore.

I took her in my arms and began kissing her face over and over, cradling her body into mine. She was so warm. We lay there with me kissing her hair and her breathing into my chest. I remember vividly that feel of her hot breath on my bosom, one breath, then another.

"That was incredible," she said. I only nodded. "Oh wow, Carol."

I smiled when I realized we didn't even know each other's actual names yet.

"I'm taking you to my bed now," she said kissing the fingers that had been inside her legs.

We both stood up and she removed her panties and pulled mine to the ground. She took both of my hands and dragged me, grinning, to her bed. She sat me down on the bed and got on her knees in front of me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Hush," she replied.

"You don't have to, you know."

"Try and stop me."

She brought one of my legs up to her mouth and bit lightly on the inside of my ankle. Then she took the other ankle in her hand and licked along my calves on both sides. OK. Wow. I wasn't going to say another word. This woman who was dying of fright a half hour ago had both of my legs under her total control now and was starting to nibble up my body. It made me tremble.

She licked under each knee and then up each thigh. Her tongue was finding every spot on my skin. I started whimpering in anticipation, echoing her not 10 minutes ago. I also remembered how that ended. "Penny..."

"Yes?" she asked, stopping and looking up at me with gorgeous green eyes.

"Don't stop," I said, almost begging already. She lowered her head again and I felt her tongue on the insides of my thighs, just a quarter of an inch from my aching pussy. I could smell my fragrance floating up from where she worked. I hadn't been so excited in a long time. I wondered what it was like to her, but I soon stopped wondering about anything, lost in the sensations coursing through me. As she was sucking on the inside of a leg, her cheek grazed my pussy and I tried to contain my excitement. But it didn't work. She turned and kissed me, her face hitting my clit and my first orgasm rang out, surprising me. My hips shook and I felt tears on my cheek.

She didn't stop though. She started licking me. Her tongue was sliding inside my body, up and down my slit. It felt so good, soooo good. I was mumbling incoherently as she continued working my wet, wet pussy. Then her tongue was pressing against my clit and licking back and forth. "Oh, yes. Yes. Yes. oh, give it to me. oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh!" My second orgasm hit. I felt more tears and my body writhing. But she still didn't stop. Her tongue would never stop. It was going to lick me forever. I knew it. It was so good. It was too much. It was just right. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! More! No! i mean! fuckkk!!" My voice echoed back to me from around the room. "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! So goooooodd!!" My voice broke as my third hit me. As my body shook and my dirty words floated around her bedroom, I was taken with only one idea. I wanted to make her cum. Cum like me. Cum until I was covered in her body and we melted into one.

"On top of me," I managed to get out.

"What?"

"Turn around."

She looked up at me confused.

"69!" I almost yelled between panting.

She grinned and jumped up onto the bed, straddling my face with her legs. I was so happy to taste and smell her for the first time. To be the first woman to do this to her. I sucked at her pubic hairs, licking them up and down, then licking each labia in turn. She was sweet. She actually tasted sweet. I heard her moan, and so I pulled her down onto my face. She was still soaking wet and I licked and licked at her. I felt her try to lick at me, but she wasn't able to do much with my activities below. I sucked her little clit with my lips and stroked her back and bottom.

Suddenly, I felt fingers plunge into me and I cried out into her mound. I lost control. I wanted to please her, but I was gone. I just ate her. I couldn't get enough. As those fingers went in and out of me, her hips writhed and bucked on top of me. There was slurping. The smell of sex all around me. The moisture from inside her body covering my face, seeping inside me. I got my thumb on her clit and she was screaming, cumming again and again. I didn't let her go this time. I kept it up until I had gotten another and then another and I felt her clinging to my body, sobbing. I slowly relaxed, kissed lightly here and there, and caressed her, showing my affection.

After a couple minutes of breathing, she moved up and turned around so we could lie in each other's arms on her large bed.

She stroked my hair and looked at me. "It's never been so good before, Carol."

I smiled at her and kissed her once, then again, and a third time.

"My name isn't Carol," I let her know.

A small smile broke out on her lips too.

"My name isn't Penny. I don't even like the Beatles that much."

We continued to lie together and caress until the sun came up, saying little. As the first rays peaked into the bedroom, I heard her voice from behind me on the bed where we were spooning.

"What do we do now?" she asked peacefully.

I caressed the arms wrapped around my naked body.

"I don't know," I said. "Let's go fix a cup of tea and talk about it."

M-Y-Erotica
M-Y-Erotica
1,335 Followers
12