A Gift Undeserved

Story Info
Luna makes a bad decision.
2.3k words
4.13
26.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitschx
kitschx
16 Followers

Just another day, a standard day at home while Master works. But no day with Him will ever be mundane, nor will i ever forget how lucky i am that He chose me.

"Luna," He'd said before He left, "Make sure you clean the house properly today. Don't leave anything lying around. Especially no cleaning products. That's important."

What the Hell? i always cleaned it properly. i had no idea what He was on about, and indignantly i went about cleaning the house. i wiped down the kitchen benches, took out the trash, vacuumed the whole house, scrubbed the bath, and did the laundry. i dusted the house from top to bottom. It was perfect. i rolled my eyes. Clean it properly, Luna. Properly, my ass. i always clean the house properly.

i made sure to make the beds - Master's, and mine, although i had barely spent a single night in it during the whole six months i'd been His. i smoothed out the corners of the blanket and had a look around the room i barely spent a second in. The walls are painted white, and the furniture in it is white and pink. The curtains are also white, long and flowing, a fine netting fabric not unlike mosquito net. With so much white, the room should look surgical, but it doesn't. It is fit for a princess, and yet here i am, not using it.

i sighed. i should really be more grateful.

i moved back out to the kitchen to check the list Master always attached to the fridge.

Clean house, properly, go and get groceries, list attached... i looked underneath the list, and there was indeed a shopping list. i removed it and continued reading. ...I may be late tonight, I will let you know. As always, Master left the note unsigned. i made some lunch and took my time eating it.

i hung around the house, tidying and cleaning, watching a movie to pass the time before i grabbed the grocery money from the drawer. Master is good at counting out exactly how much i will need for the items he's picked. i found my shopping bag and headed out. It was only a five-minute walk to the grocery store and there wasn't enough shopping on the list to warrant driving the car.

i shopped quickly, aware of the time now creeping up on me. As i returned home, i shoved the house keys on the bench and saw the flashing light of the answering machine.

i pressed play and listened.

"Luna, it's Me. I guess you are out shopping. I will be late tonight, I'm not sure how late, but I thought I would call you and tell you to hold off making dinner until I get home. I love you princess, take care of yourself until I get home."

Dial tone.

i pressed play again and listened to the message again. God damn, His voice was so sexy, i knew i was wet just listening to His voice. My mind swam with images of what He would do to me when He came home. Oh God, it would be good. So good. i felt the heat of desire through my body. How could He do this to me with just His voice?

i struggled with my conscience. i wanted pleasure so badly, but Master didn't like me to orgasm without His presence. But i did so badly want to touch myself, pleasure myself, tease and play. i checked the time. Four thirty. Since i didn't have to make dinner, and He was going to be late, i would have time and He would never have to know.

i moved my hand beneath my dress and slid a finger over my throbbing clit and into the depths of my pussy. Yes, i wanted it. i wanted the pleasure. And Master never needed to know.

i went to Master's room and sifted through the drawers until i found one of the vibrators He'd bought for me. A rabbit-style vibrator/dildo with rotating beads inside. Perfect.

i eased myself onto the bed and ran the soft, rubbery head of the simulated cock over my clit. i dipped the head into my pussy and spread the wetness over my aching clit. Finally i shoved the hard shaft deep inside my pussy, none too gently and turned the vibration on to the lowest setting. As i fucked myself with the dildo, the 'rabbit ears' vibrated fast against my clitoris, sending my body into an ecstatic jumble of pleasure, cries and moans and i rocked hard onto the phallic object, each stroke torturing my clitoris with new sensations. i turned the vibration up to the highest and fucked myself stupid with the beautiful jelly cock. i moaned and cried out again, my cries getting louder and more desperate as i felt orgasm climbing my body. i had completely abandoned myself to the pleasure, and i didn't hear the key turn in the door. i didn't hear the footsteps, deliberately placed. i didn't feel his presence in the doorway. All i was aware of was the beautiful rush of sensation as i came hard, my muscles gripping the vibrator, never wanting to let go.

As the waves of sheer pleasure subsided, i turned the vibration off and slowly removed the vibrator from my body. It was then that i was suddenly and horrifically aware that i was being watched.

i turned almost in slow-motion, terrified of what i would see. He was there, standing in the doorway, completely emotionless. There was nothing in His eyes, nothing on His face. i have never been so scared in my life.

i couldn't speak. i couldn't move. i couldn't even cry. i just sat there, like a deer in the headlights, unable to function, unable to think anything except oh, Christ.

He just looked at me. i wished He would say something. i wished He would laugh it off. Anything had to be better than this silence.

He didn't say anything. He just turned and walked out.

i shoved the vibrator back in the drawer - i would wash it later, it wasn't important right now. i grabbed some of my facial tissues off the dresser and did my best to clean myself up. i sprayed some perfume over my body and tidied my hair. i knew it was too late, He'd seen me, He knew what i'd been doing. A thought hit me suddenly and i dropped onto the bed. i hadn't put the groceries away. Jesus fucking Christ. i knew it was the least of my problems, but it was not going to help me.

i lay there for what seemed like hours, but have been any longer than half an hour. Out of nowhere Master stormed into the room and grabbed me by the ankles, pulling me off the bed and onto the floor. I landed hard on my ass and looked up into his eyes. Still nothing. Not even the anger that his strength showed was there. Cold and detached.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me up roughly, leading me into the hallway by my wrists. i looked in horror as i saw the furniture from my room pushed into the end of the hallway. He led me into the room, now completely empty except for the bed, which he'd dragged into the middle of the room, and a small table. He didn't say a word to me, just pushed me onto the bed and began to tie my wrists. He bound them to the sturdy wrought iron headboard so that i couldn't move an inch. He then left the room and returned with a small wooden chest, which He placed in the corner of the room. He sorted through and found a huge glass plug. i hadn't seen it before, and i guessed that he would be going to shove it in my ass. Wrong. i started to panic as i realised he fully intended to shove that obtrusive glass plug into my pussy. i started to plead with him. "Please, Master, not that -" he put it down and i breathed a sigh of relief, only to see him come at me with a ball gag. He put it into my mouth and fastened it around the back of my head, and once again picked up the plug. He ran His fingers against my pussy, and i was horrified to discover i was still wet from my previous orgasm. This seemed to suit Master though, because he nodded to himself and began to coat the plug with my juices. Then, he began the process of forcing it inside me. It took some doing on his part and a lot of tears and muffled cries on my part, but it was in, with no real damage done, but by fuck it was uncomfortable. Next, he found my butterfly vibrator and, turning it on, pressed it against my sensitive clitoris, pulling a roll of tape from his pocket and taping it to me. Even in my torture i was amazed at how resourceful my Master is. He took my ankles and crossed them over, trapping the object in my body and pressing the vibrator even closer to my clitoris, and proceeded to bind my ankles together.

Almost as an afterthought, he pulled a blindfold from his chest of torture devices and tied it tightly over my eyes. When he was satisfied that i was thoroughly blind and bound, i heard the door open and close and i was left with just the noise of the vibrator as it fluttered quietly but persistently against my clit. i was utterly confused. Was this punishment? The delicious sensations radiating from my pussy surely weren't meant to be punishment. But i should be being punished, i thought.

i could feel orgasm coming, and i eagerly accepted the pleasure that was being offered. i came surprisingly hard, and cried out in pain more than pleasure as my muscles contracted painfully around the hard glass plug. Jesus, that hurt. Not what i expected.

The next orgasm followed soon after and was more intense, causing me to give another muffled cry of pain. i felt like i was being split in two every time i came. Not only that, but they were empty - strictly clitoral and without my Master inside me. i hated it.

i tried to be quiet and strong and take my punishment like the good girl that Master wanted me to be. i really did. But by my fourth orgasm, getting more painful the more intense they became, i could only do what i do best: cry.

i was sore and sick of orgasms. As far as i was concerned, i didn't care if i never came again. i just wanted my Master. i wanted Him to remove this thing from me, hold me in His arms, and let Him kiss me over and over. i wondered if he even wanted me anymore.

i tried to call to him, but the gag got in the way and i couldn't move it for the life of me. Again and again i called to him as yet another orgasm wracked my exhausted body and my muscles again gripped the unforgiving glass plug without mercy.

i couldn't move. i could barely breathe. By the next time i came, i could hardly even cry anymore. i called to my Master again and again, with no reply. The door never moved. i hated this gag. i hated these ropes. i hated the plug and i hated the evil vibrator that wouldn't stop tormenting me. But most of all, i hated the painful, empty orgasms. Without Master they meant nothing.

i felt the last of my pride give way. i thrashed against my restraints, crying, sobbing, trying to force the gag out of my mouth. i didn't want this. i wanted my Master. Only my Master. i realised right there and then that He was the only thing i needed in the entire world. The only thing.

Just as i had almost given up all hope, i felt a flutter of cool air brush past me, and the gag was being removed from my mouth.

"Master!" i cried. "Master?"

A kiss landed on my lips and i accepted it gratefully. My Master. He still loved me. It occurred to me that i hadn't heard the door open, and i would have - i was straining so hard to hear signs of my Master approaching. He had been there the whole time. He would have made it sound as though he had left, but He had been there, watching me.

i felt the rope from my ankles being removed and with a sickening lurch i felt the plug being removed from my body. God i ached. i felt as though my body had been ripped open. The vibration against my clitoris stopped and i winced as the tape was removed from my skin. Then i heard the door open, and close, and i was left alone again.

Shortly He returned and i heard a clink as He put something down on the table. In a moment he was undoing the restraints around my wrists, and then finally, he removed the blindfold. He watched me as i struggled to get rid of the pins and needles in my arms. i looked around and saw that there was a bucket in the corner of the room and a bowl on the table. He picked up the bowl of cereal He had brought in with him and offered it to me.

"This is all you have to eat tonight. I told you not to leave anything lying around. The chicken you bought for dinner was left in the kitchen and your new puppy got into it."

He looked at me one last time and walked out, locking the door behind him.

kitschx
kitschx
16 Followers