A Gigolo's New Encounter.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill began small humps and her pussy was gripping my cock. Her walls must have felt my veins engorged with blood. I was thankful I had fired a lot already so I did manage some control but looking at my sister, her boobs, and the pleasure on her face was getting to me; feeling her hot pussy working on my cock.

Jill lowered herself to kiss me, bringing her mouth to kiss my face all over, shoving her tongue into my mouth every time she was near it.

I began to massage her awesome boobs and soft pinch the hard nipples.

Jill was starting to moan as her pleasure built.

Slowly I managed to take her left nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and gently kissing around it, sucking it gently from time to time, as my tongue swirled around the nub. "OooooHHHHHHH," came from Jill's lips as she first felt my lips on her sensitive nipple.

I moved her body so I could do the right breast the same way and again received the "OooooHHHHHH, as her pussy was gripping my cock tighter.

Here I was working on my sister's boobs as she was feeding herself my cock. The juices were stirring to be fired into her hot pussy. How much longer could I hold back?

Jill lifted up, placed her hands on my shoulders and began to increase her speed of humping having closed her eyes. I knew she was setting herself up for a cum. Now she increased the amount she let slip out and back in.

"Ooooohhhhhh, aaaahhhh," Jill moaned as she let my cock slide out of her until just the head was left in then lowering herself back down all the way taking my rod, her brother's rod, inside her steaming pussy once again.

I decided to play with her breasts and nipples with my fingers to see if I could get her coming cum more intense for her. "Ooooohhhh god, aaaaahhhh, yes Rich yes yessssss!!!" She moaned louder as she continued to increase her tempo of sliding my cock into her pussy deep and hard.

Her orgasm hit her. From her lips came, "Ohhhhhhhh, yessssssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Ohoooooooooooooo, god Rich!!!" Jill's juices were flowing out of her cunt all over my cock and balls. They were so hot. I stiffened and made a deep deposit of my nut juice, showering the insides of her pussy, which caused Jill to have a more intense orgasm, almost making it impossible for me to finish my last few shots as her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. The cocktail was running down the crack of my ass and making a huge wet spot on the bed.

Jill collapsed on top of me and her pussy kept milking my dick. I could not believe my sister was this hot. Was it for sex in general or me? God I sure have been missing out.

She had my adrenaline going but she had drifted off to sleep.

I managed to scoot out from under her. She was face down on the bed. The more I looked at her bubble butt the more my hormones woke up and I was stiffening again.

I spread her legs apart gently to get a good view of her. The more I viewed my sister's playpen the harder I got. I slipped two fingers into the inviting pussy, leaking with my cum and her juices. I began to finger fuck her. I then positioned myself on my side so I could slip my other hand under her and play with her clit at the same time. She was moaning but appeared not awake. I decide to spread some of the juices over the wrinkled opening of her other hole. As the fingers slid over it all wet and slippery, Jill would moan a lot and hump a little. I kept playing with her clit. I could tell she was building to a cum. Her tempo of humping my finger was increasing. I felt sis tense to cum. I inserted a finger into her ass hole at the same time as she exploded with her orgasm and was rewarded with a loud, "OOHHHHHHHH God, Yes, Yes, Yes," as she thrashed on the finger on her clit and trying to get more finger into her ass.

She went completely limp after the cum. I was hard, very hard.

I grabbed a pillow and worked it under her belly to raise her stomach up, well her ass. I spread her legs further and lowered myself so I could tongue fuck her pussy and her asshole if she would allow it. I was pleased on hearing moans of pleasure coming from her lips as my tongue made flesh contact. Her juices were so tasty. My sis was hot, god she was hot. I decided to press my luck further as I guided my cock into her pussy. After a few slow and long thrust, I decided to try the other hole. I pulled out of her pussy and placed the head at the ring. I waited for a reaction and it was just a soft, "Mmmmmmmmm."

Did she and her ex do this or other guys? I pressed harder making sure I dribbled a lot of spit at my cock while supporting myself with my hands on the bed so as not to crush sis, and to watch my cock disappear into my sister. I pressed harder at the ring and her ass raised some as if to make it easier. My heart started to beat hard and my cock was getting harder knowing where it could be in a few seconds with out her objecting.

I decided a gently shove was in order. The result was, "Oh God yes that feels so good Rich." That startled me. I was in her and she liked it. I just took it easy and with each in movement, I heard, "Mmmmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm..."

When I discovered my balls where hitting the inside of her thighs my tempo picked up. The soft, "Mmmmmmmmm," continued but at a more rapid pace. I reached my point of no return and fired the last few drops of love juice with many blanks following. I growled, "Uggggggghhhhhhhh, Uggggghhh, Ugggghhh, Ugggghhhh," as I made my deposits and heard, "Yes, Yes, Yes, yes," as Jill body stiffened and she herself had an orgasm.

When I lowered myself, I made sure I did not come out and rolled Jill onto her side. I fell asleep with my one arm around her, cupping a boob and my cock buried in her ass.

The ringing of the phone startled us. I was on my back and out of sis. Sis grabbed the phone and said, "Fifteen."

"What was that?"

"Gladys wants you and me to come to her room so she can watch me take care of your morning hard on. I told here in fifteen minutes we would be there."

We showered and I did not say anything about doing her in the ass since she did not bring it up either. She just kept thanking me for making her feel the best she ever had felt when having sex.

We headed to the room where Gladys and Rob were waiting for us. When we entered, Jill and Gladys went to embrace each other and into some serious French kissing with their hands feeling each other's mounds through their clothes. I was shocked but my cock woke up. I could hear them moaning into each other's mouth. Rob and I looked at each other with bugged eyes. I decided to strip and get ready for whatever Gladys asked me to do. Rob in his boxer was making a tent.

They seemed to have generated a mini cum in each other because they broke the kiss, placed their chins on each other shoulders, shook and panted while rubbing the mounds.

I then heard Gladys say, "Well Rich your sister is hot and wet. I want to watch you fuck her in doggie position."

Jill was stripping and I had pre-cum already showing. After Jill had stripped, she walked over to me, grabbed my cock, smiled into my yes, lowered herself and inhaled my cock.

I moaned as her warm wet mouth clamped around my cock. She was mouth fucking my cock for a minute or two when she broke the contact, stood, wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her awesome tits into my chest and kissed me. A hand went to my cock with soft stroking and she then leaned into my ear and whispered, "Do my pussy to get yourself all nice and wet and then fuck my ass like you did last night."

My eyes shot open and my heart palpitated. I reached under her to lift her and carry her to the bed. As I placed her on her back, she rolled onto her stomach and then up on her knees to present me with her awesome looking wet bottom. I was afraid I was not going to last long once I got started.

I decided to kneel behind sis and tongue fuck her pussy and ass hole until she had a cum. I spread her butt cheeks so I had great access to her holes and buried my face.

I then heard, "That's it Rich, eat your sister. God she loves it. Her tits are swaying. She is a real slut letting you do her like that. Hurry up make her cum and then bury that awesome cock of yours into her. Make her beg for it. Oh, Rob your cock in me feels so good. Pinch my nipples harder hon."

Hearing Gladys sent my tongue into high gear. I was getting blue balls wanting to do my sister with my cock. Hearing my sister letting out with, "Mmmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm," as my tongue was working both holes was not helping me stay cool.

I then felt her tense along with a huge air intake and then, "Rich, I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, OHHHoooooooooooooo god, Ohhhhhhooooooooo Rich, god fuck me now, fuck my ass."

I broke with the mouth contact, aimed my cock at her pussy, and buried it with one shove holding her hips. I then gave her three pumps, withdrew it, placed it at her tight ring and shoved. I was pulling her back onto my cock with my hands on her hipbones as she screamed, "Oh God your cock, Ohooooo your cock, give me your cock, Ohoooo, Rich I love your cock in my ass. The head had popped in so it was a matter of burying it further.

"That's it Rich, do your sister then do me. She is loving it. She is sailing. Fire your family juices into her. Make her long time wishes real. God, Rob I'm ready watching them. Give me your juice. AAAAAAhhhhhhhhh, AAhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh Rob."

Because of Gladys's orgasm, it triggered probably Jill's and mine. I stiffened and fired deep into her, 1st blast, 2nd blast, 3rd blast, 4th blast and weaker ones as we both were moaning aloud our pleasure. Sweat was dripping off the end of my nose onto my sister back. She had collapsed from the intensity of her cum and I went down with her as I was firing the last of my juices into her. I was lying on top of her, with my sweaty body, as we panted for air.

It seemed like hours in that position but must have been less than 15 minutes when Gladys said, "Shower time you two, I want Rich's cock now."

I extracted myself from my sister, rolled onto my back as she lifted to give me a kiss and say, "I love you Rich."

We headed for the shower and came out with towels wrapped around us.

Gladys used a finger for me to move to her where she was leaning back on the bed on her elbows with her legs hanging over the sides. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Kneel on me and feed my mouth your gorgeous piece of meat."

My cock was already perpendicular to my body when I dropped the towel and climbed on the bed to feed her my cock.

She inhaled the piece of meat like my sister did. Where did they learn to do this? God it was awesome.

I heard Rob let out soft moans so knew sis was working on him. When I was rock hard, Gladys pulled my cock out and said, "Rich, fuck my pussy but do not fire and let's watch Rob do your sister. If it gets to you, shove it in my ass and give me some warning that you will soon do it."

I moved so Gladys could get into doggy. I looked at my sis and Rob. She was on her knees and he was feeding his cock into her pussy. Blood rushed to my cock seeing my sister being fucked by a friend.

I then inserted my cock into Gladys's wet and hot pussy. I really had to concentrate on viewing the scene and put the senses my cock was getting from her tight pussy out of my mind. Seeing Rob fucking my sister was making me build without humping Gladys.

Jill was moaning sounds of pleasure, which was not helping me. I heard Gladys say, "Isn't that a hot scene Rich watching your sister's tits swing as Rob is fucking her deep with his awesome cock. She looks like she is in heaven. Are you hurting Rich? Do my ass love and makes us both feel good as we watch them."

I was out of her pussy in a flash, placed my cock at her ring, grabbed her hips and shoved slow and easy until the ring snapped around my cock after the head slipped in. I then did small humps, burying it inch by inch, as I watched my sister tits sway to Rob's thrusting, with him having his eyes closed and holding onto her hipbones so he could be deep in her.

Somehow once being inside of Gladys's ass I slowed down my building to a cum and was enjoying the humping of her tight ass. She was moaning sounds of pleasure. I then heard from Gladys, "Rich fire before they do or after. I want to watch them have their pleasure trip."

I said, "Gladys I want to hold off if I can and watch also then go a second or two after then have finished."

I slowed my humping of her ass and we watched. It amounted to my cock twitching from time to time and me holding it at a certain point with out moving forward. Rob and Jill were both sweating and she was begging for his cock faster and deeper. I watched my sis take a hand and go for her clit. I almost lost my cool but concentrated harder on her. We all heard, "Now Rob, now. We saw her body convulse and her mouth fly open to let out with, "AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo." Rob stiffened and pulled her back tight as he fired his juice from his gun into the condom he had used, growling out his cum as he was firing. His flexing cock had to make sis's pussy feel good.

I grabbed tight onto Gladys's hipbones and went for it. She was hunching back to my forward thrust and in a matter of seconds, we both were moaning our cums as the others were in the final throes of theirs. I was firing the little I had left of my sticky cum deep into her bowels as she was saying, "So good, so good, yes, so good."

She slowly let herself down and I went with her. We placed our faces to face each other and managed some soft kisses with both of us smiling our satisfaction of the past few hours.

Gladys humped a little to tell me it was time to pull out.

I rolled onto my back and she asked me what my plans were for the rest of the day and tonight. I told her I had not made any but would probably not go to work since I fired so many shots the last few hours that I needed to re-coup. She grinned and said, "Can you fix me up with black hunk from your agency since you know me a little for tonight. I have these rooms you know."

"Sure Gladys I can arrange that."

"Great please do and then you and your sister can have the other room to get better acquainted."

Hearing that, my cock started to expand. Gladys noticed and said, "Down big brother."

"Thanks Gladys for all you have done for me and sis."

"You will take care of me when I call for help will you not Rich?"

"Yes Gladys, I will be very happy to help you."

I heard Jill say, "Rich that was hot watching you doing Gladys. I guess being my brother made it hotter for me. I was jealous for a little while. I was wishing it were me again."

Then Gladys said, "I talked him into you and him using the other room Jill. So you can get all you want from him but save some for me will you sweetie."

I saw my sister lay on top of Gladys, then go to kissing and each humping their mounds into each other. When did my sister become BI?

12