A Girl and a Hot Tub

Story Info
A girl forgets her problems... and her inhibitions.
1.1k words
4.32
32.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was crazy.

That had to be the reason why she had dumped her boyfriend, packed a bag, and driven for hours to a random hotel in the middle of the desert.

It was pure luck that this hotel was nice. Really nice.

She was too agitated to sleep. That was why she was out here at 1am, sliding into a hot tub in her tiniest bikini.

The pool area was surrounded by hotel rooms, each building with ten floors each.

No one else was awake. All the lights were off, save for the bright blue lights of the hot tub.

Her boyfriend had hated her tiny clothes. It was one of the reasons she had dumped him in a fit of rage.

She was tired of being controlled.

Sighing, she let her head fall back to watch the stars, the jets of the hot tub streaming hot water into the tight muscles of her back.

Her long dark hair dipped into the water, and she closed her eyes.

Perhaps the hot tub wasn't the best idea. In the heat of the summer night, the hot water was already making her sweat.

She wanted to be touched. More than that, she wanted to be fucked. Hard.

Rising off the bench slightly, she let her head fall further back, her back arching, pushing the globes of her breasts out of the churning water.

The jet stream was now pulsing against her pussy. Moaning, she began to move against it, letting it hit her clit perfectly.

A light came on.

With a gasp, her eyes flew open, and she met the stare of a tall muscular man staring down at her from his balcony on the second floor.

He was shirtless, wearing only a pair of thin sweatpants, which even in the dim lighting she could tell were riding low on his hips, and were remarkably tented.

Although she had stopped moving, she found herself surprised, yet not unhappy that he didn't turn away or backtrack now that he had been caught.

He stared at her almost defiantly, and though she could not see his face in the darkness, she imagined that he raised an eyebrow in challenge.

It was a challenge she would accept.

Reaching one wet hand around her neck, she pulled at the string holding up her bikini, and dragged her hand down her chest, bringing the material with her.

Spreading her legs even wider, she moved openly, up and down, letting the stream of hot water massage her clit, her movements making her breasts bounce enticingly in the water.

Pushing her shoulders back to give him a better view of her generous chest, she moaned, taking no care to quiet her sounds.

Through her hooded eyes, she watched as he began to touch himself over his sweatpants, making her grin wickedly, her tongue licking at her lips.

One hand holding the edge of the hot tub to keep her in place, the other travelled between her breasts, down over her stomach and slid towards her pussy, the sticky wetness greedily sucking her fingers in.

In and out, she moved her fingers, moving harder and faster.

The man on the balcony had pulled his cock out from his sweatpants and was now openly fisting his length as he watched her fuck her fingers.

Harder she pulsed her fingers, watching his cock. With a cry, she came hard, her chest heaving.

As she slowly came down from her high, her fingers still pushing in and out of her greedy pussy, she watched with satisfaction as the man grunted, bending over as the cum shot from his cock.

Rising from the water, she left her fingers inside her pussy until she had cleared the water and knew he could see as she pulled them free from her slickness and licked her juices from her hand.

Blowing him a kiss, she picked up her discarded bikini and walked away, hips swaying as the water dripped down her curves.

As she walked from the elevator, she realised that the man's room was just across from hers.

As she slipped her key into the lock, his door flew open and he leaned against the door frame.

"That was quite the show," he said in greeting.

Still on a high, she turned to face him with a sultry confidence that was alien to her.

"Glad you enjoyed it," she winked.

Her eyes travelled down his bare chest to where his sweatpants were tented again.

"Looks like you still have something to take off." It was even larger up close than it had been from two floors down. "If you need some help, my door is open," she continued, swinging her door wide.

Within seconds, he was on her, pushing her through the doorway and slamming it shut behind them.

The next thing she knew, he had lost his sweatpants and had torn away her bikini bottoms.

Lifting her as if she weighed nothing, he slammed her against the door holding her against it.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and sighed in ecstasy as his cock rubbed against her clit.

"I'm clean," he growled in her ear.

"Me too," she breathed.

Shifting his hips, he slammed into her, impaling her hard and deep onto his cock.

Together, they cried out in pleasure.

"Fuck me like you mean it," she wailed. The way her ex never had.

His mouth covered first one nipple, than the other, and she thought she saw stars.

He was rough and impatient, and she loved every second of it.

His cock was wide and thick and stretched her with every little movement.

"I'm so close," she moaned as his cock rubbed her g spot.

With a roar, he moved his hips even faster, slamming into her over and over. She knew she would have bruises in the morning.

With a final burst he groaned as his cock emptied inside of her, the hot bursts filling her as she lost herself in her orgasm, squeezing every last bit of cum out of his cock with her pussy.

They remained joined for a minute, panting hard as they both came down.

Gently, he let her down, one leg after the other.

"How long are you here for?" he asked suddenly.

"A couple of days," she answered after a beat.

"I'll see you tomorrow night," he said, stepping back into his pants and disappearing out her door and back into his room without another word.

Perhaps she hadn't been so crazy after all. Clearly, coming here had been a very, very good decision.