A Girl and Her Bot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas returned, box in hand, and stood just inches away from me, waiting for his next instruction. "Thomas...do you want this? What we're about to do?" I asked.

He waited a moment before answering, as though considering his answer. "It is inaccurate to say that I want anything. Were I left alone in my box, I would experience no distress or longing. In the absence of orders, I could do nothing indefinitely without complaint. But there are certain actions that satisfy my programmed urges. Making you happy is chief among them. So in that sense, yes, I want to do this, and I believe that even were that not programmed into me, I would want this nonetheless."

I felt a little lightheaded, and giddy with suspense. I took a moment to get my voice back, and while I waited, I pulled him down to my height and kissed him deeply on the lips. His flesh, even in this most intimate moment, betrayed nothing of its artificial nature. His lips pushed back with amorous urgency, and I let myself melt into him. When we finally parted, my heart was racing. I composed myself and coughed. "Place the box on the bed and undress completely," I ordered him. I surprised myself with how confident and authoritative my voice sounded.

"Certainly, Princess." He took off his clothes unhurriedly. While he did so, I recovered my phone and found a video for future use. Soon, he was completely naked before me, a broad-chested, handsome, nude specimen of a man in every way but one. His crotch lay smooth and flat, but now that I knew what to look for, I noticed the slit, an opening that would allow any of a myriad possible appendages to be attached to him and used.

I dumped the contents of the box onto the bed, at least half a dozen appendages spilling out, ranging from the humdrum biological to an assembly of tentacles like a Buddha's hand fruit. I lowered my eyebrows from their sky-high landing and started handling them one at a time, an irrepressible grin upon my face, searching through them like I was digging through a pile of free games. When would I ever get the chance again to dictate my partner's genitals? Those poor women stuck with human men and their measly one. I felt no shame as I compared them in my hands, imagining each inside and against me. I knew Thomas felt no ego or pride. He'd fuck me as diligently with a five inch cock as with a rotating, studded, eight inch shaft with a vibrating clit-teaser attached. I giggled involuntarily.

"Attach this one," I told him, handing him the blue and purple tentacled assemblage.

"Yes, Princess." He took it from me and fitted it to his groin. With a click, the tentacles sprang to life, undulating and waving like an undersea forest.

I took a deep breath. "Wow." I fumbled for my phone, unable to tear my eyes away. "But I want something else first." I pulled up the cunnilingus video I had found earlier and showed it to Thomas. "Do this to me," I instructed him, positioning myself in bed, my legs spread.

"Yes, Princess. May I remove your clothes?"

"You may, Thomas." I leaned back as he gently tugged off my pants. His fingertips wrapped around the waistband of my panties and pulled down, and the cool air hit my hot, moist pussy. I lifted my legs, easing his task, now finally naked in front of him. Thomas crawled onto the bed, lowered his head, and licked with a tongue that knew neither exhaustion nor pain.

His tongue moves slowly and strong against my lips and clit. "Slower," I ordered. "Faster." "Stronger." "A little to the right..." "Yes, right there..." "Just like that..." Every command, he obeyed perfectly, never deviating from his rhythm once he found it, as perfectly regular as a well-oiled engine. His hands gripped my thighs, prying me open for his lips and tongue as he spread my lips and sucked my clit. My heart pounded in my chest, my heartbeat echoing in my ears.

I wrapped my legs around his head and buried him against my mound. My charming robot had no need to breathe, fortunately. Nothing could disturb his mission as his tongue steadily lapped at my wetness, coaxing me towards new heights, leading me towards an orgasm that already I could feel growing inside my body.

"Stop, Thomas. Use your tentacles on me."

"Do you mean the Kraken, Princess?"

"Yes, just use it!" I barked. I didn't have the spare brainpower to remember brand names right now.

He stood up. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me against his crotch. I gasped as his cool, flexible tentacles began exploring me. I stared down my dewed, lithe, naked body, at the tiny tentacle monster attacking me, its limbs climbing over my thighs and mound, the thickest and most intimidating penetrating my cunt, another reaching past my perineum to caress my anus, yet another coiling around my clitoris, its tiny suction cups softly sticking to it, while others still grazed along my upper thighs. He thrust slowly into me, his hands on either side of me, while his tentacles did their work.

I felt them wriggling inside of me, filling me uniquely, indescribably, blossoming inside me, caressing every inch of my womanhood from the inside, massaging my quim in a way impossible for any human to do, swirling circles about my anus. It felt better than any cock, any tongue, any toy, having both my holes simulated at once. They explored me fully, seeking out my most sensitive spots and fondling them all at once, guided by my coos and moans and gasps, hungrily seeking out my pleasure.

That little ball of ecstasy grew inside me, huge and hot, as his tentacles petted and touched my pussy, eagerly writhing within me as I writhed in bed, my hands gripping the sheets tightly, my head arched back, my nipples hard, as a dozen tiny tentacles built up my orgasm, growing it, nurturing it, until it finally overwhelmed my body completely.

I shook. I quivered. My entire body tensed and shivered, my muscles tight, as wave after wave of pure pleasure wracked my body, thundering through me, starting from my cunt and coursing through my limbs. My breath failed me. My words failed me. My mind failed me, as everything faded away but Thomas's perfect tentacles nestled around and inside my cunt, tenderly holding my womanhood like a work of art, as the world was reduced to just us, just touch, just the merging of him and I, our sexes entangled.

"Wow..." I shuddered.

"Has this task been completed to your satisfaction, Princess?"

I shook my head weakly. "Not yet. More." I patted at a different attachment. "This one. Now."

"Of course, Princess." He stood back from me and pulled off his tentacled genitals, picked up the long, thick, studded shaft I had pointed to, and attached it to himself. It came to life with a whirr, spinning slowly, two long, feathery prongs vibrating above it. I squealed.

"Put that in me, Thomas," I told him. "Fuck me well. Don't stop until I cum."

"Yes, Princess."

I watched, mouth agape and eyes wide, as his rotating shaft, unnaturally pink, slowly drilled past my lips and into my cunt, his hard studs grazing against my walls, until he was fully inside me, and his feathers were buzzing against my clit. "Oh god, yes," I couldn't stop myself from moaning. "This is why we came down from the trees!"

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my breasts. "Massage them." His palms cupped my breasts, and began to vibrate. "Oh my..." With his tool buried inside me, Thomas caressed my chest, rubbing and groping me, pinching my hard, brown nipples between his fingers before returning to a vibrating, full-palmed squeeze that sent lightning bolts of pleasure through my chest. That lightning coalesced inside me, joined by electricity from my loins, generated by Thomas's lovemaking, his spinning shaft thrusting into me, my clit being teasing at the climax of each push into me.

I dug my nails into my thighs, grazed them against my breasts, aching to release some of the erotic pressure inside me. A melange of erogenous zones being pleased and teased altogether in a way I had never before imagined, let alone experienced. It was too much to resist against. I didn't even try. I just surrendered.

Studs rolling around inside me.

His thick shaft filling me up.

My clit being delicately tickled and brushed against.

Vibrations buzzing against my breasts and nipples.

And that look on his face of total devotion, his only purpose to serve me.

I pulled his head down against mine and kissed him hard as my body exploded into orgasm yet again, a more intense, fiery experience, sharp and brief, but no less incredible, crackles of bliss shooting through me again and again, coloring my world a warm, fuzzy red until they subsided, leaving me exhausted, panting, and deliriously, happily satisfied.

"Has this task been completed to your satisfaction, Princess?" Thomas asked, still inside me.

"Yes," I sighed. "Yes, it has, Thomas."

* * * * *

I woke up the next morning, my body rejuvenated yet sore, relaxed and aching in a good way, as though I had received a long, thorough massage. I suppose, in a very geographically specific way, I had. Memories of last night washed over me, and I couldn't help but blush and smile. Had I really done all that? It didn't even feel real. I felt like a fantasy I had dreamt. But my body's satisfied soreness was physical proof it had truly happened.

"Good morning, Princess," Thomas said, laying behind me in bed, his arms wrapped around me.

I hugged his arms. "Good morning, Thomas."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Incredibly." I ran my fingertip along his arm and sighed deeply. My heart overflowed with happiness. "Have I ever told you that you're the best robot ever, Thomas?"

"You have, Princess. Seventeen times, counting today."

"Well, it's true." I brought his hand to my lips and kissed it. Was it wrong to grow attached to a robot, maybe even one day love him? Perhaps. But I didn't care. "Happy Valentine's Day, Thomas."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Princess."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story. Please be sure to vote and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think! Check out my profile for more information about me and my stories.

Thomas's Baked Chicken Pasta with Mozzarella and Béchamel Sauce

Ingredients

● 8 oz penne rigate pasta

● 1 pound chicken breast

● 2 tsp salt, divided

● 1 tsp garlic powder

● ½ tsp black pepper

● 1 Tbsp olive oil

● 1-2 cups chopped spinach (optional)

● 2 cups milk

● 3 Tbsp butter

● 3 Tbsp flour

● ½ cup cold heavy cream

● ½ tsp nutmeg

● ¼ tsp white pepper

● 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese

● 1 cup chopped parsley leaves (optional)

Directions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
  2. Prepare the pasta according to the package directions. Set aside for later.
  3. While the pasta cooks, slice the chicken breasts in half, and then season them with 1 tsp salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large pan on high and cook the chicken breasts for about four to five minutes on each side until fully cooked. Set aside to cool. Once cool, dice the chicken into pieces about ½ inch big.
  4. Cook the spinach until wilted and drain excess liquid. Set aside.
  5. Heat the milk almost to boiling in a small saucepan or microwave and set aside.
  6. Without cleaning the pan you used for chicken, add the butter and melt it over medium heat. Once melted, add the flour and whisk for 30 seconds. Add the hot milk and whisk thoroughly until the mixture is smooth and the flour and butter have dissolved.
  7. Add cream to the milk mixture and whisk for about two minutes until the sauce has thickened. Add nutmeg, white pepper, and 1 tsp salt and whisk until well mixed and remove from heat.
  8. Add diced chicken, spinach, and cooked pasta to the sauce and stir well. Pour into an oven-safe dish that can hold at least two quarts. Top with shredded mozzarella, and bake for thirty minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
  9. Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve warm.

12