A Girl Called Sami Ch. 08

Story Info
A new semester and Bonnie's reveries.
2.5k words
4.66
25.8k
7

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
356 Followers

Halloween was a couple of weeks off yet, and the fall semester was going well for both Bonnie and Sami; oh, they had tons of homework that kept them super busy, make no mistake, but they also found the time to scoot around the City, the two of them a common sight in the Garden district on Sami's motor scooter.

Sami started shooting a lot in the French Quarters, whenever she could steal an hour or two from her day to do so. Bonnie went with her often, at first just because she had nothing else going on, but recently it had been because Sami would use her in some of her shots.

The camera lens liked Bonnie, Sami saw after the first couple of times she had shot her, and Sami thought it a good idea to explore that a bit more.

"How 'bout tilting your head just a smidge downward, yeah, like that; now, lower your eyelids just a tad, okay....hold that, baby, just...like...that," Sami said, squeezing off two quick shots.

Sami had placed Bonnie sitting on a stone bench in Jackson Square, a huge Magnolia bush as a background.

"That was great, Bonnie, I'll make a model of you yet," joked Sami while packing her camera away in her gadget bag.

"You'll make a silk purse out a sow's ear, first," Bonnie joked back with her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Sami replied, "you'll see Bonnie-girl, you'll see; now, ready to head back to campus?"

"Do we have time for coffee and beignets?" Bonnie asked hopefully.

"Always time for that, girlfriend," the idea hitting Sami's hot-button.

They chose to sit outside, on the patio of Café Du Monde, a well-known and popular coffee shop in the French Quarters. Though it was fall, it was Louisiana and people were still in shorts and tees, like Sami and Bonnie wore today.

Their order of beignets and café au lait arrived, and the delicious aroma assaulted their senses; to say the girls attacked the plate of light, fluffy pastries covered with powdered sugar would be an understatement.

They laughed at each other's faces, covered with the powdery sugar, which had also gotten on their hands, as well as their tees. They brushed off what they could and decided to let the wind take care of the rest on the scooter ride back to campus.

"Hang on Bonnie-baby, you'll get run over if you fall of the back," joked Sami, and purposefully popping the clutch for a quick start, Sami laughed when Bonnie yelped and grabbed onto Sami's waist to prevent her from falling off as they rocketed down the narrow, French Quarter street.

Bonnie loved these romps with Sami, she loved the wind slipping by them as they rode through the city on Sami's scooter; of course, for Bonnie, any time spent with Sami, just the two of them, she loved, if she were to be truthful.

Moving her hands from Sami's waist, she brought them around to place them on the insides of Sami's thighs, her thumbs brushing against Sami's crotch. Squeezing the inside of Sami's thighs and laying her head against Sami's back, she relived that night at the end of the summer, when she and Sami made love that first time, really made love....

_______________________

"Sami! Girl, I was starting to worry about you," Bonnie said when Sami returned to their dorm room after the night with the M&M girls.

"Like I told you last night, Bonnie," Sami lied, "the shrimp didn't really agree with me and it was best that I stayed at Marcia's until my upset stomach quieted down."

"Well, I hope she took good care of you," Bonnie said, truly concerned about Sami.

"Yep, don't worry about that; Marcia took very good care of me," Sami answered truthfully.

Two days later, she and Sami were getting dressed so that they could grab a bite and see a movie. It was Friday, and they had decided to eat a late lunch/early dinner and catch the 6 o'clock showing of a movie they both wanted to see.

The scooted over to Mother's for Po-Boys on Sami's Honda, and finished with food, headed for the theater.

"Upstairs in the balcony section or downstairs with the masses," Sami asked when they walked up to the ticket window.

"Upstairs," Bonnie chose, "it's cheaper."

They decided to forego the popcorn and just get a coke instead. Finding their way to the balcony, they had it damned near to themselves, since only three other people were up there.

Following Bonnie's head-nod, Sami mounted the steps until they were at the back row, under the projection booth, and chose seats in the middle of the row. The other three patrons were sitting several rows below them, near the first row which overlooked the downstairs of the theater.

They settled into their seats and made soft chit-chat about nothing important until the movie started. For whatever reason and Bonnie really doesn't know why, she took Sami's arm and put it around her, and leaned against Sami's shoulder to watch the movie.

Sami was a bit surprised, but pleased, when Bonnie did that and squeezing Bonnie's arm with her hand, she leaned her head against Bonnie's to watch the movie as well.

They stayed like that, heads against each other's for about a half-hour of the movie when Bonnie surprised herself, as well as Sami.

Giving in to the impulse that showed up out of nowhere, Bonnie reached across with her hand and started fondling and feeling Sami's breasts; no kissing or anything, just stroking her hand slowly and softly across her breasts, feeling her up.

Sami enjoyed Bonnie's caresses to her tits, loved the fact that Bonnie made that move on her own; slipping her hand under Bonnie's arm, Sami began fondling Bonnie's breasts as well, loving the fullness of her tits.

Neither said a word, there was no need to. They were both lost in the moment, both letting the sensuousness of the moment take them where it will. Moving her hand and head in concert, Bonnie lifted a corner of Sami's tee, exposing her breast and lowering her head, she began to slowly suck and lick Sami's nipple.

Sami leaned against the back of her seat and scooted herself a bit forward in her seat, closing her eyes to enjoy Bonnie's suckling. Moving her hand down as she relished the feel of her tongue's touches to Sami's nipple, Bonnie cupped Sami's crotch with her hand, over her shorts, and slowly began to rub and squeeze.

Sami didn't last long under this welcomed-unexpected-but welcomed, sexual assault by Bonnie. She somehow managed to keep her moans silent as she quickly approached orgasm, and when she came, Bonnie squeezed Sami's pussy tightly, as if to contain the bursting climax.

Sami was breathing hard, trying to get her breathing under control when, with a final suck of her nipple, Bonnie lifted her head and pulled Sami's tee back down, covering up Sami-girl's, now- wet, breast and nipple

Bonnie put her lips to Sami's ear, nibbled a bit on the lobe, then whispering, she asked, "Let's go home, Sami, please?"

Sami's answer was to kiss Bonnie's full and luscious lips softly, tenderly, lovingly.

The ride back to the dorm seemed as if it were in slow motion, like each second took a minute. Both were quiet as Sami maneuvered them through the nighttime traffic on St. Charles Avenue; reaching the campus and finally their dorm, Bonnie stood, eyeing Sami as she went about the business of securing and locking her scooter to a cycle rack.

Once in their room, without either saying a word to the other about it, they grabbed their shower gear and walked to the showers. Stranger still was the fact that they chose separate showers, almost as if it were a bride and groom obeying the tradition of not seeing each other before the ceremony.

After returning to their room, Bonnie lit a few candles, setting them on the window sill, and turned off the overhead lights. Sami had reached into her secret place and retrieved the joint that Marcia had given her earlier in the week.

Sami walked over to double-check that their door was locked and turning, she took both of their mattresses from the beds, arranging them on the floor, next to the other. She and Bonnie then quickly secured the sheets and somewhat 'made up' the beds so that they could mess it up later.

"You look good in that," Sami commented, her eyes enjoying the simple jockey short-panties and cut-off top that Bonnie had on. Sami was just in panties and, for a change, also a cut-off top.

"Thanks, you do too; but, you always look hot," Bonnie replied, and then sitting down on the bedding, she held her hand out to Sami in invitation.

"Have you ever smoked?" Sami asked as she held the doobie up for Bonnie to see.

Laughing, Bonnie said that Roy always had weed nearby and she had, indeed, smoked on several occasions, just not every day, like some do.

"Good," was Sami's only comment, then firing up, she took a small hit and passed it to Bonnie.

"Why now? Why tonight?" Sami asked.

Inhaling and holding her breath for a bit to let the smoke go down, Bonnie said, "I don't really know; I can tell you that I've been thinking about it all summer long, and that each time we've made out, that I've wished that you would make that move," and with that said, she passed the doob back to Sami.

"Are you sure about this?" Sami pressed the issue a bit further.

"Don't you want to?" Bonnie replied.

"More than you know," Sami asked after taking a hit, "I've masturbated thinking about that with you."

"Me too," Bonnie said, after taking her own hit.

Sami put the doobie out, and getting up, she returned it to her secret place. Turning around and looking down to Bonnie, Sami pulled off her shirt, then her panties; walking back to join Bonnie, her pubes glistened in the soft glow of the candle light, wet from arousal.

Kneeling in front of Bonnie, Sami lifted her top off of her, and then laid Bonnie on her back; she slowly pulled Bonnie's panties from her body, kissing her flat stomach as she did so.

Sami's lips teased the crooks of Bonnie's legs where it joined her body as she pulled the panties from Bonnie's feet. Moving so that her leg was against Bonnie's pussy, she lay on top of Bonnie, kissing her lustfully while her hand filled itself with Bonnie's full breast.

There no words between them, but there was plenty of communication.

Bonnie held Sami tightly with her hands, rubbing them up and down Sami's body while Sami took a deliciously long time kissing and tonguing Bonnie's body; Sami's mouth and tongue were turning Bonnie into a pool of carnality.

When Sami moved to suck Bonnie's breasts, her hand was cupping Bonnie's very wet pussy; slipping two fingers into Bonnie's pussy, she slowly fingered Bonnie while trying, at the same time, to swallow Bonnie's right breast.

When Sami pulled her lips from Bonnie's tit, Bonnie's head followed, trying to kiss Sami. Feeling Sami's lips travel over her nipples, pausing to suck each in turn, Bonnie laid her head back onto her pillow, surrendering her entire body to whatever Sami wanted to do to her.

As Sami's mouth moved closer and closer to her pussy, Bonnie was about to jump out of her skin from the excitement that Sami was causing her. But, when she felt Sami move between her legs, nibbling at her skin just above her pubes, Bonnie wanted to feel Sami's tongue on her, in her, in a most desperate way; gently pushing Sami downward with her hands on Sami's head, Bonnie moaned her pleasure when she felt Sami's lips surround her clitoris.

Raising her head from Bonnie's clit, Sami said to Bonnie, "Baby, I'm going to get you off quickly, a fast one; then, I'll take my time for your next one so that you can really enjoy it."

And Bonnie did get off quickly, no more than two minutes after Sami began eating and tonguing Bonnie Sue Madison's pussy. It can't possibly feel this good, thought Bonnie, there's no way anything can feel this good.

But it did feel this good, and Bonnie let Sami's love-making take her to the mountaintop for the next hour, over and over again; and when Sami stopped and crawled up to lay next to Bonnie, she sucked on Sami's tongue, loving the taste of her own pussy juices on Sami's mouth and tongue.

They lay against each other, silent, enjoying the feel of each other's naked body next their own.

"That was indescribably delicious, Sami; nothing has ever felt that good to me before," Bonnie said, breaking the silence.

"You taste good, baby, every bit as good as I knew you would," was Sami's reply as she stroked Bonnie's back and ass with her fingertips.

"You just lay back, Sami, I've been dreaming about doing this for so long, so fucking long..." Bonnie's voice cried softly, just as she took Sami's breast into her mouth.

It wasn't as hard or strange as Bonnie had thought it would be; her wanton desire to pleasure Sami was driving her, leading her mouth and hands to do things that she had never ever done before. But it was as she lowered her head to Sami's pussy, when she caught Sami's scent with her nose, that she went totally fucking crazy with lustful desires.

Sami was off on another planet of pleasure when Bonnie's mouth on her pussy sent her out of the galaxy; Bonnie's tongue, when it slipped into Sami's love-box, touched every nerve ending that Sami had, sending her into climax mode complete with skyrockets, stars, and was that a fucking comet?

For her part, if Bonnie died at this moment with her mouth on Sami's box, she'd be fine with that; she'd go out with a smile on her face...

THUMP!

The jolt of the motor scooter, crossing over a curb, brought Bonnie out of her reverie, and back to the here and now.

It was early, but Sami had to go to work at the Grille tonight, but she wasn't closing, so that meant she'd be back to the room around 10'ish or so.

"Want to go out for a bit when you get off work?" Bonnie asked as she lay naked on her bed, her pubes freshly licked by Sami-girl, watching Sami get dressed.

"What's the alternative, if I don't feel like it," Sami asked as she shimmied into her jeans.

"We get naked and fuck each other to sleep," Bonnie said, serious, not joking.

"Sounds like a plan," and with an air kiss to Bonnie, Sami left for work.

After Sami had gone to work, Bonnie stayed naked, lying in her bed with her hands stroking her freshly licked love-box, her fingers pulling on her slick lips, lightly but with purpose.

Bonnie thought about the pleasures that she had discovered because of Sami, with Sami, and wondered why, oh why, hadn't she found Sami sooner, in her life?

But, I've found her now, thought Bonnie, and for Bonnie Sue Madison of Gulfport, Mississippi that was enough; for now, anyway.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
356 Followers