A Girl Called Sami Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

__________________________

Sami was asleep when Bonnie returned to their room and though she had just orgasmed with Susan, she never desired Sami more than in that moment. Slipping out of her clothes, Bonnie could smell Susan's sex on her body, and that turned her on even more.

Bonnie crawled into bed with Sami and awakened her with a deep, tongue-probing kiss while she pulled at Sami's panties, pulling them down Sami's long legs.

Sami had awakened with a bit of a start but quickly got into her lover's game, opening her mouth to Bonnie's tongue while trying to wake up completely. She felt Bonnie's fingers enter her and begin their fucking motion which caused Sami to spread her legs, almost in a Pavlovian response.

And then she tasted it; she tasted pussy on Bonnie's mouth and tongue, tasted it now that she was out of sleep-mode.

"You've been eating pussy," Sami said, not accusingly, but more as a statement.

"I'll tell you all about it later, Sami, but right now, I have to have yours," and Bonnie was between Sami's legs just that quickly, and Sami was off to the mountaintop, once again. That's fine, thought Sami, that's fine, we'll talk about it later, and then she stifled her cry of orgasmic release by pulling her pillow over her head.

But make no mistake, Sami-girl did scream.

12