A Girl Called Sami Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers

That was when Charlene back-handed Sami, shocking them both back to reality. And that was when Sami balled up a fist and punched Charlene in the face, breaking Charlene's nose in too many places to count, resulting in a trip to the emergency room for Charlene.

Sami tried to drive Charlene to the ER but Charlene wanted no part of Sami, now, but Sami followed anyway, so terribly sorry about losing her temper. True, Charlene had started it, but Sami thought, I should have handled it better.

Trying to apologize to Charlene, she was greeted by a ranting, uncontrollable lunatic, not the Charlene that she had grown up loving and looking up to.

But it was the next day, when Charlene's family and Sami's family were trying to make sense of what had happened the night before that caused the rift between them.

It was when Charlene screamed at Sami in front of the family, calling her a fucking lesbian slut, in front of her parents and Charlene's parents, that Sami and Charlene stopped speaking to each other.

For how long, though, nobody could say.

t_girl_3
t_girl_3
357 Followers
12