A Girl in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stephanie
Stephanie
31 Followers

Totally worn out, Stephanie fell asleep by the fire to the sweet sound of Jasmine and Kylie fucking each other next to her. When she awoke, Jasmine was between her legs licking her pussy, she became instantly turned on and sighed out loud. Kylie came over and started to kiss her, pushing her soft feminine tongue deep into Stephanies wanting lips. As the sexy kiss went on, Jasmine focussed harder on making Stephanie come. While she licked her, she placed a finger inside her wet vagina, and slowly teased her girly ass. This sent Stephanie wild with arousal and she started to come with more intensity than ever. The girls fucked and sucked until the morning broke over the sleepy countryside, and by the time they'd had enough, Stephanies body was ached with desire. She kissed the girls good-bye and staggered home, promising to see them later that night. When she got in Sally stood in the kitchen waiting.

"Where were you all night?"

"Out."

"Is that right? The last time I stayed out all night I got lucky."

"Yeah. So?"

"You left with two girls!"

"Sally, I'm too tired for this." Stephanie went to bed knowing that her sister knew that she liked women, but not in the mood to do anything about it. When she woke-up in the afternoon she found herself alone. She thought about how to tell Sally that she wanted to go back to the city with Jasmine and Kylie. After a lot of thought she decided that she should just be straightforward and get it over.

"Sally, I'm a Lesbian."

"I know, and it's okay with me. To be honest, I always thought you would be, being at that all-girls school for so many years."

"I think I might have been one before I went there, anyway that doesn't matter now, the point is I am one and I need to be with girls. That's why,..."

"What?"

"I'm going back to the city."

"No! You can't!"

"I have to, you don't understand."

"I do perfectly, and I wish I could let you but if you leave I'll lose the farm. I need your business skills to make good deals or I'll just lose more money. Please you can't go." Stephanie was torn, but she knew that Sally was right, she couldn't leave.

"Okay, I'll stay, but only for a while. In the mean-time, start looking for some new help."

Stephanie spent most of the week with Kylie and Jasmine. She did very little on the farm, preferring to satisfy her natural lesbian desires. After they left she re-absorbed herself in work. Not craving sex for many weeks. Then on a special Saturday, Sally came up to her.

"Steph, I want you to know you can go back to the city, I've hired a helper."

Stephanie looked over and saw the most brilliant blonde girl she's ever dreamed of.

"Is that her?"

"Yeah. Do you like her?"

"She's hot!" She said as she looked at her slim perfect girly figure.

"Well, I told her you would show her the ropes then you are free to leave." Stephanie went up to meet her.

"Hi my names Stephanie."

"Hello, I'm Airyn." What a perfect name for a princess, Stephanie thought.

"I'm showing you around so I guess before we get started I should show you the farm." Stephanie was getting so wet just talking to her. "Let's go." She said with a smile.

The two girls went to the stables and took out two horses to tour the farm. "It's a big place to see, it'd take a day at-least on foot." Steph said. They rode around the whole farm, Stephanie showing Airyn everything she'd need to know, plus all of her favourite places, (to have sex, but she didn't mention that.). They stopped near a small stream to rest the horses and Stephanie asked why she wanted to work on the farm.

"Well, I guess I just got tired of the city. I just want to come here and settle down."

"I'm afraid most of the men in this town are neanderthals, but you might meet someone."

"I hope it's not a man."

"Why?"

"Didn't your sister tell you, I'm gay." Stephanie didn't say a word. She lent over to Airyn and started kissing her like they'd been girlfriends for years. The kissed lovingly for a long time until their panties were nice and damp. Then Airyn said, "I want you, right now!" Stephanie opened her blouse and let Airyn take off her bra. She then started sucking Stephanies breasts, bringing each nipple up to a point in her soft wet mouth. After licking Stephanies breasts she came back and kissed her again. Then she helped take of her pants and wet panties. She sniffed her wetness and said "You smell sooo nice!" Stephanie opened her legs to her knew lover and let her get to work. Airyn kissed her moist womanhood softly, and then she teased her with her tongue bringing on more of Stephanies gooey girl cum. She licked all the right spots of a girl, knowing exactly when to press hard, lick slower, kiss softly and lick fast. Stephanie was almost about to explode when Airyn stopped.

"Do me." She said. Stephanie quickly undressed her and sucked her breasts and pussy. She was the best tasting girl she'd ever had. They moved into a sexy sixty-nine and Stephanie felt like coming again almost straight away. She buried her face deep into Airyns shaved pussy, covering her nose in her feminine scent. As she started to cry out with pleasure Airyn stopped again. Without a word she helped Stephanie inter-lock her legs, so that their heads pointed away from each other, but there wet pussies could press together. Stephanies body trembled with passion as the two lesbians started to fuck each other. They pressed and rubbed their pussies together in a slippery sexy girl-fucking motion. Soon they were both moaning and making the sweet noise of orgasm as they both came hard. Their bodies shuddering together for several minutes.

When it was over, they gave each other a pussy-coated kiss, and Stephanie whispered, "I love you." She still lives on the farm, because all she ever needed, was a nice, lesbian, girl in the country.......

Stephanie
Stephanie
31 Followers
12