A Girl Like Amy

Story Info
Young woman and a much older man.
2.8k words
4.34
150.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
654 Followers

I met Amy over the Internet but doesn't everyone these days. We had flirted a little on this bulletin board and I'd said in passing that we should chat sometime only half believing she'd ever take me up on the suggestion. You see Amy is a sweet 20 year old and I'm 56 so our age difference is huge. Most women Amy's age are wrapped up in their boyfriends, their girlfriends, school, concerts and a host of other things as they should be. The difference for Amy was her incredible shyness. While she was very friendly once you talked to her she didn't usually have the courage to start a conversation on her own thinking most people wouldn't want to talk to her and that if they did then once they saw the real her they'd stop talking to her.

Amy is a truly beautiful young lady, inside and out but she doesn't see it. She is five feet four inches tall with long blonde hair, gorgeous bedroom eyes, a pouty mouth and a really nice figure. While she isn't large breasted she is full breasted and when she wears clothes that compliment her figure she's quite striking.

I would tell her she was beautiful and she would respond by saying I was just being nice but that it wasn't really true. At first I thought she was just messing with me on this point but it didn't take long to find that she was actually quite serious. Amy had a self-image problem. She truly believed she was fat and ugly. She was a little overweight but she wore it well and she was most definitely not ugly even on her worst day. When I first saw a picture of her my reaction was that most women her age or any age, actually, would kill to have her looks. Suffice to say she had a less than wonderful childhood that contributed to her negative self-image and once she was older she had the bad luck to find guys who were more interested in getting her into bed than finding what lay in her heart.

So Amy and I continued to talk via the instant messaging systems. From the first time I saw her I wanted to see her but she was going to college in Canada which made phone calls a bit expensive and where we were over 600 miles apart it also made getting together difficult. Still, I became almost obsessed with meeting her. She had said that in spite of our age difference she's go out on a date with me if I asked so that was the problem I was trying to resolve, how to bring us together.

An upside to all our talking was she became less shy with me and talked much more easily than when we started. We also got along pretty well but I reminded myself that these over the Internet things can change drastically when real life is introduced.

The resolution came in the form of Thanksgiving. Amy was from Florida but her mother didn't have the money to get Amy home for all the holidays. She was going home for Christmas but Thanksgiving no. I suggested we meet in Rochester, NY. I thought that "neutral" ground would work in both our favors. With just a little urging Amy agreed. She told me it really scared her to do this. I told her we could meet at the airport and then stay at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Rochester and that she'd have her own room so she agreed. I got her airline tickets and we decided to meet on the busiest travel day of the year, Thanksgiving eve.

I was excited to say the least and time dragged until the appointed day. Several times before than I thought she was going to back out. She had expressed reservations about what she was doing and I assured her that not only were the reservations normal but a good thing. I explained to her that she should insist we remain in public places until she felt safe and even then. I told her I wouldn't rent a car, that we'd take taxis and that she could call the shots about where we went.

The day finally arrived. I had made certain that I'd be in Rochester well prior to her arrival and as it turned out I was there a good three hours before her. But I had a good book and since I was on the right side of security I could wait right outside her arrival gate. My stomach was doing flip-flops of its own as the time got closer and then her plane was late. I didn't think it'd ever get there but it did of course.

My to my delight Amy was one of the first people off the plane. We recognized each other immediately and I wanted to run into her arms but held back. I did greet her with a big hug and a kiss on her cheek.

"You are even prettier than in person than you are in your pictures!" I said beaming at her.

"Oh you're just saying that but thank you," Amy said as she blushed.

We headed out for the taxi stand. We'd both traveled light putting all our stuff in carry on bags. On our way to the hotel we went through all the usual first meeting chat. Even though we had talked extensively on the Internet it seemed like we needed to reaffirm everything we'd said.

We got to the hotel and checked in. We were able to get adjoining rooms which made things easier. It was only mid-afternoon, still way too early for supper so I suggested we got in one of our rooms and talk some more.

Amy seemed very agreeable to all my suggestions including the one that we go to her room. "Amy, are you sure you don't want some alone time to think about things now that we've met?"

"What do you mean?" She asked looking confused.

"I mean I don't want you doing anything you don't want to do and I was just thinking maybe you'd like to be alone so you can think about things without me around."

"No, I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Uh huh," she said with a smile.

We got into her room and I sat down in a chair next to her bed. She sat on her bed and kicked off her shoes and seemed to relax. We chatted for about an hour or so when she excused herself to go to the bathroom. And when she came back I excused myself as well. When I came out of the bathroom Amy was standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair.

"I looked like a witch!" She said as I came up behind her.

"You look gorgeous to me!" I said smiling.

Amy blushed and said, "Thank you."

I couldn't resist her any longer and from behind I put my arms around her at her midsection, drew her into me and kissed her neck. Amy closed her eyes. "You really are beautiful." I whispered into her ear placing my face along side hers. I thought she might pull away but she didn't.

"You're delusional," she said finally, "but sweet."

"I like holding you like this," I said to her after a couple of moments, "you feel really good."

"I like it too," she said softly with lowered eyes. I kissed her neck next to her ear and moved my hands down to her hips and back up to her midsection again. Amy seemed to lean a little more heavily into me and I took this as acceptance. I took one of her hands in mine and turned her around and kissed her lips. I thought she might resist but she didn't and in fact she pushed her tongue into my mouth first. Of course I was very pleasantly surprised with her accepting my advances. Our kisses that started out short and sweet soon became much longer, very wet and filled with passion. It didn't take long for me to pull her onto the bed where we continued our passion filled kissing. In pushing things a little further as we kissed I put one of my hands on her breasts. I was ready for her to push it away and when she didn't I squeezed and caressed it as we continued to kiss.

Our kisses seemed to get more passion filled and my hand traveled from her breasts to her ass and back to her breasts. Finally, when I started to unbutton her blouse she said, "I thought you said no sex on a first date?"

That was true and I wasn't immediately certain of how to answer her. Then I said, "Well, wasn't each of those multi-hour chats we had on the Internet like a date?" We had had many many of those chats.

She grinned and said, "Well, maybe I guess."

I started to unbutton her blouse again waiting for her to resist but she didn't. I pushed her blouse off and removed her bra. Her full firm breasts came into view and my hands immediately went to them. I don't think I'd ever felt such firm breasts. I lightly brushed my hands over her nipples and as I did she shuddered and moaned. I put my lips to one of her nipples and started sucking on it with my other hand squeezing her breast. She moaned and writhed beneath my touch.

Then I moved back and just stared at her. "What?" She asked.

"I'm just looking at you. You are just so beautiful! I can't believe I'm here like this with someone as young and beautiful as you are."

Amy knew I wasn't just talking so she whispered, "Thank you," to me. I had kicked my shoes off and then stood up without taking my eyes from her. As I stared into her eyes I stepped out of my pants, removed my shirt and then pushed down my underpants. My cock was very hard and sprung into view. Amy took her eyes from mine and looked down at my cock and smiled. She reached out tentatively and touched it. Her fingertips only lightly touched the tip of my cock when she jerked them away as if she'd touched something very hot but then she touched it again and this time as she withdrew her hand some of my pre-cum briefly stringed out to her finger. She saw this and in a move I wouldn't have expected she put her finger in her mouth and said, "mmmm, nice!"

I bent over, hooked my hands into her slacks and pulled them off. She looked super sexy lying there in just her panties. Finally I pulled her panties off and her well trimmed pussy came into view. Her hair there was light color so her pussy lips were easy to see.

I got between her legs and put my face right next to her pussy. He scent was light and intoxicating. First I ran my fingers through her pussy hair and then lightly into her pussy. She was even wetter than I thought and she moaned slightly as I touched her there. As I pushed my tongue into her pussy she moaned loudly and even shuddered a little. She seemed very sensitive to any such touch and when my tongue touched the tip of her clit she moaned out a loud "Oh!" as if she'd been shocked.

At first I just ran my tongue up and down her pussy. As my tongue moved over her she continued to squirm and kept moaning things like, "mmmmm, and, ohhhhh." Then when I sucked her clit into my mouth she moaned even more loudly. I reached up and grabbed her breasts as I continued to eat her pussy. Her nipples were very hard and when I started to pinch them and pull on them it seemed to push her over the top. She almost immediately started pushing her pussy up into my face. Her movement became a little quicker and soon she was moaning "oh! Oh! Oh!" as she started to come. As this first orgasm just began to subside I wanted to see if I could get her to come again right away so I started pinching and pulling her nipples a little more roughly. She loved it and was moaning, "Oh yes! I'm coming again!" Amy's squirming beneath me became so pronounced that a couple of times she completely pulled her pussy away from my face only to quickly push it back into me.

As her orgasm started to subside again I moved up her body and kissed her. I wanted her to taste herself on me. "Can you taste yourself?" I asked.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yes!"

Amy reached between us and for the first time she grasped my cock. She was trying to guide it into her. "Not yet," I said to her and she quickly withdrew her hand. That wasn't what I wanted her to do but I didn't say anything. I started grinding my hips into her and then moving my cock up and down her slit without entering her.

I did that for a short while and finally she said, "Please put it in me. I can't stand it any longer!"

I smiled and pushed the head of my cock into her pussy and pulled it back out. I did that three or four times before I finally let it very slowly sink into her pussy. She was tight, very wet and silky smooth. I kept pushing my cock slowly in and out of her. I wanted to feel the wonderful sensation of her pussy wrapping itself around me while I looked into her beautiful face. She had her eyes closed but once in a while she'd open them, smile slightly and close them again.

Her level of excitement started to rise rather quickly so I started fucking her a little faster. "Do you like feeling my cock in your pussy?" I asked her.

"Oh I do!"

I moved my cock in and out of her much more firmly, more deliberate strokes and started banging into her. It seemed like every little change I made excited her more.

"You love the feel of my cock in your cunt don't you." I said strongly.

"Ah huh," she replied breathily.

"Tell me! Tell me how you like my cock in your cunt!" I commanded.

"I love feeling your cock in my cunt. Fuck me faster! Fuck me harder!"

I started banging my cock into her as fast as I could. I could feel my balls banging against her ass and could hear our bodies slapping together. Amy reached up and started squeezing her breasts as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could.

"Oh honey, I can feel you getting ready to come," I said as her pussy grabbed at my cock, "come for me baby! Show me how much you love to fuck! Show me how you love feeling my cock in your cunt! Come for me baby, come for me!"

As if acting on my command she came suddenly and strongly yelping out, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

For my part I was so aroused from fucking this very beautiful and very young woman that I started coming right after she did. I could feel my cock swell as the cum rose in it and I could see Amy felt it too as she suddenly said, "ooo!" as I swelled inside her. My cock exploded into her pussy and I held onto my orgasm as long as I could fully enjoying the moment.

When our orgasms had subsided I rolled over onto my side and took Amy in my arms. We were both hot and sweaty and slightly breathless but totally sated. As we lay there Amy wrapped her legs around me and stroked my hair. We were silent for several minutes.

Finally I opened my eyes and looked at her and said, "Wow, that was good! I can't believe hot how you made me and how strongly I came." Actually I could believe how hot she had made me because I was so totally taken with her. I could only remember one other time I'd had sex with such a beautiful and sexy woman and that had been a long time ago.

I knew Amy's history so I said softly to her, "So is this what's it's going to be like for the next four days because if it is you just might kill me!"

Amy smiled at me and said, "I don't know. Do you want to?"

At first I didn't understand her question and then when I thought I did I said, "So are you willing to try new things, sexually I mean?"

"I'd love to," she said with a smile and then ran her hand down to my cock and squeezed it. With that I had the feeling we were going to have a lot of fun for a long time to come. Our four days together had just begun and now the possibilities seemed endless.

espeteroh
espeteroh
654 Followers