A Girl Meets Her Master

Story Info
her fantasy meeting with her Master.
2k words
4.02
22.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally arrived. She sat, in her car, outside her Master's house, wondering if she could go through with it. She was so scared that she wouldn’t be able to please Him, that she’d disappoint Him. She took a few calming breaths and thought back over all of the emails, conversations and phone calls. Through all of them, He'd pushed her, made her more aware of who she was and what she wanted, but this was to be the biggest step they'd taken yet. As she took one more breath, she walked to the house.

She had her instructions, to let herself into the house with the key He'd given her and she was to make herself ready for Him. He'd said for her to dress with what He had left lying on the bed. This was the first time she'd been in His house, she wanted to wander and look around, but knew she didn’t have much time to prepare herself. She set her bag, filled with the very few things she'd need, in the bedroom and glanced at what was laid out for her. What she saw there, surprised her and made her more than a little nervous. She headed to the bathroom, to shower and shave quickly. Once finished, she walked back to the bedroom.

Once back in the bedroom, she looked more closely at what Master had laid out on the bed. In the middle of the bed was a note which contained the order in which she was to put on the items. The ankle cuffs, the ball gag, the left wrist cuff, the blindfold and finally the right wrist cuff. She sat down in the middle of the bed and took the ankle cuffs and attached them to each of her ankles. Then she took the ball gag and tightened it around her head, feeling the ball stretch her mouth. She reached up, took the left wrist cuff and locked it around her wrist. With her right hand, she took the blindfold and slipped it over her eyes, making sure she couldn’t see anything. With that finished, she took a deep breath, felt for the right cuff and locked it around her wrist.

As she laid there, spread eagle and restrained on the bed, she could only wonder at what He had in store for her. After what seemed like hours, yet was more likely only a few minutes, she heard the door opening and closing. She listened to the person moving around downstairs, and panicked at the thought that it might not actually be her Master down there. She heard the person slowly climbing the stairs and felt Him stop in the door.

She tensed as she felt Him beside the bed suddenly, then as He spoke, relaxed as she realized that it was her Master. She smiled softly to herself as she felt His fingers move gently over her vulnerable and exposed body. His fingers slid softly down her neck, lightly caressing her neck. She felt His fingers slip away and heard a soft noise. As she strained to make out the sound, she felt Him slide a soft collar around her neck and lock it. His fingers traced around the collar before they moved down to circle the base of her breasts. She struggled to remember to breathe as she felt His touch tease her. His fingers moved up the sides of her breasts to pinch her hard nipples.

She moaned softly around the gag as she felt her Master's fingers slip away again. She heard a soft rattle of a chain and gasped when she felt Him run the clamps over her breasts. He attached the right clamp on her hard nipple, giving her time to adjust to the tightness before he attached the left clamp. She relaxed a bit as she got used to the feeling of the clamps, then tensed again as she felt Him tug the chain.

As she felt the chain loosen, He got up from the bed, leaving her to lie there and wonder what He'd surprise her with next. She heard Him open some drawers and put some objects on, what she guessed, was the dresser. As she wondered what He was doing, she heard a quiet noise and could smell a soft fragrance. She felt Him beside the bed again, and gasped around the ball gag as she felt hot wax drip onto her vulnerable body. He moved the candle to let the wax cover her clamped nipples.

She trembled with each drop of the hot wax. Her nipples tightened even more with the pleasure. The wax got a little warmer with each drop, so she guessed He was lowering the candle closer to her body. She could feel the wax land on her chest and her stomach. Her body squirmed on the bed as the wax moved closer to her clit and pussy. She tensed as small drops of wax landed on her clit, trying hard not to orgasm from the pleasure, not wanting to disappoint Him.

She smiled softly around the gag as He told her how wonderful her control had gotten and how well she'd done with restraining herself. She heard Him say softly that she deserved a reward, then felt the candle slide into her pussy. Her muscles stretched around the candle, gripping it deep in her warm wetness. She felt Him leaning over her body to blow cool air on her nipples, causing them to harden even more. He moved from her body and she heard a soft noise, as she wondered what it was, she turned her head in the direction it came from. Before she could figure it out, she felt Her Master's mouth close around her clit. She felt the ice cube press up against her throbbing button. After the ice had melted in His mouth and against her clit, she felt the candle start to slide harder and faster into her pussy. Then, quietly, she heard Him whisper His permission.

Her fingers clenched and her body trembled as she came hard at His soft words. She wanted nothing more than to please Him, to give herself to Him. She could feel Him drink her juices as she shuddered against His mouth. As she slowly started to relax, she felt Him release the cuffs. Then he took off the blindfold, her gaze lingered on His face. She thought to herself that He was more handsome than the pictures she’d seen of Him. As He removed the gag, she smiled and thanked Him for her pleasure. He took her in His arms and told her to rest before dinner.

As He watched her awaken, He told her to grab a quick shower and prepare herself. She smiled softly at Him as she grabbed some of her clothing. As she started for the shower, He told her she wouldn’t be needing those clothes and that He’d have something laid out for her to put on. She smiled at the small surprise and nodded as she went to get ready for the evening.

She quickly finished her shower and fixed her hair, glancing in the mirror to make sure she hasn’t forgotten anything. As she walked back into the bedroom, He smiled at her and motioned to the bed where the items were lying. She moved to the bed and glanced down at them, then looked at Him curiously. She found a white top that looked as though it would be form fitting. She also found a short black skirt, a garter and stockings, a pair of 3 inch heels and a butt plug. She asked about the lack of panties and bra and was told that she wouldn’t be needing them.

She slid the top carefully over her head and thought to herself, that she was right in that it would be form fitting. Her hard nipples very visible through the thin shirt material. She put on the garter and slid the stockings over her legs. Then she stepped into the skirt and noticed just how short it really was. She realized that the tops of her stockings would show when she sat down. As she blushed a little bit, she stepped into the heels and clasped them around her ankles. She took the butt plug in her hand, walked over to where her Master was sitting, and asked Him to help her with it. He smiled at her and motioned her to turn around. Then He told her to bend over and lift her skirt. As she did this, He grabbed the lubricant and coated the plug. Then in one hard push, shoved it up her ass. The thrust of the plug caused her to groan with the pleasure and the discomfort.

He took her hand and lead her out of the house. He guided her to the car, told to lift her skirt, then settled her on the seat. As she got comfortable in the seat, the leather cool against her bare ass, she felt the plug shift deeper into her tight hole. He told her that they were going to dine at His favorite restaurant and that she was to be sitting on her bare ass for the rest of the evening. She glanced at Him and asked about people seeing it. He smiled at her and told her not to worry, to simply trust Him. Then He reached over and pulled her legs apart, spreading them as wide as her skirt would allow. He let His fingers slide over her bare pussy. He teased her, fingering her slowly and gently during the drive, yet not enough to make her cum.

As they arrived at the restaurant, He walked over to her side of the car and helped her out. Once inside, she realized the tablecloths should cover whatever He had planned for her. As they were shown to their table, her Master motioned her to sit inside, then moved in beside her, rather than across from her like she'd expected. He leaned over and whispered in her ear that it was much easier to play with her when He was beside her. She blushed and grabbed a menu, as she studied it, she felt His hand push her legs apart again and His fingers slip easily into her tight wetness.

As the waiter approached their table, she gasped as she came around her Master’s fingers. As she caught her breath, her Master gave the waiter their drink order. The waiter glanced over at her, saw her flushed face, and smiled knowingly as he left to get their drinks. Her Master pulled His fingers from her wetness and brought them to her mouth. He pushed them into her closed lips and told her to lick them clean. After she cleaned her juices, they ordered dinner and talked about plans for the weekend. As their dinner arrived, her Master pulled two round balls, attached by a string, from His pocket. He slipped out from the table and told her to go put them in her wet pussy. She slid out from the table and went to find the restroom. Once there, she found an empty stall and slowly pushed the balls into her dripping pussy, letting the string hang out. As she started to walk out, she realized she was going to have to use her muscles to keep them inside. She made it back to the table and was seated again.

As they ate dinner, Her Master shoved her legs apart under the table again. Every once in awhile, He tugged on the string that was attached to the balls, causing her to shudder softly with each pull. They finished dinner and ordered another drink. While they sipped their drinks, He moved His hand under the table to slap her pussy. She bit her lower lip hard to keep from crying out. He pulled harder at the balls and rubbed His thumb along her throbbing clit. He kept rubbing until she trembled and came all over His hand. He pulled His hand from under the table and held it against her lips, her tongue lapped up her juices from His fingers. Once He was satisfied she'd finished, He paid the bill and headed out of the restaurant.