A Girl Surrenders Ch. 02

Story Info
A girl submits to a Stranger for her Master.
1.3k words
3.88
48k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawls through the doorway and in to her Owner's house. Dress in her mouth, being careful not to trip on it.

Once she gets inside, she hears the door close behind her. She stops and kneels in the archway between the foyer and the hallway. She keeps her eyes trained on the floor in front of her, even though she desperately wants to look up and around... to see if her Owner is there. She listens for any indication of such.

She hears the door being locked behind her.. she is kneeling up, with the dress still hanging from her mouth. She places her hands behind her and waits.

A hand reaches in front of her face, from behind and the dress is taken away. Then the stranger's hand is placed on top of her head.. he softly rubs and an a warm comforting feeling washes over her.

"Good girl."

The stranger passes by her and his hand leaves her head, she is tempted to watch where he goes and what he does.. still also wondering if her Owner is there...somewhere.

But, she just keeps her eyes focused on the floor directly in front of her knees. Her ears perk at the sound of jingling chain.

The stranger returns and stand directly in front of her. She stares at his bare feet.

Hmmm.. she thinks to herself... nice feet.. lickable.. kissable.. she resists the temptation to lower herself to them...

"Look at me." He says firmly.

She looks up.. His face is kind.. shaven, and his eyes are blue.. steel blue a bit cold looking, but his soft smile is warm and inviting.

In his hand is a folded piece of purple paper. Which he hands to her and tells her to read. When she is finished she may ask any clarifying questions that she needs to, then she must remain quiet, until she is asked or allowed to speak, for the remainder of her time there.

She nods and says, "yes, sir" clearly. (but still wondering if that is the correct way to address this stranger, in her Owner's house?)

The focuses on the folded piece of purple paper.

Purple... that is a sign to her that it is going to be instructions from her owner. It is also a "safe word" of sorts, letting her know that He has complete knowledge of what is going to happen to her, and that she is to behave as if He was right there.

She unfolds the paper and reads...

Good kitten, MY kitten.

You have followed my instructions and made me proud.

You are to follow the instructions given to you by the bearer of this note, as if they come directly from ME, your Owner.

Everything you are about to experience has been discussed with and by me. So no questioning. Just Do.

You will address the bearer of this note as "sir" and grant him your trust, respect, and obedience.

You will not speak unless you are asked a question or directed to speak by him.

The ONLY restriction I have given him is: No vaginal fucking

The ONLY restriction I give you is: NO biting

Make me proud, kitten.

A puzzled look crosses her face. She reads and rereads the note. The instructions are clear. Does she have any questions?

No.

She folds the paper back up and looks up to the stranger.

"Do you have any questions?" he asks.

"No, sir", she replies.

He takes the note from her hand and smiles, placing it into his pocket.

"Do you need a drink?"

"No, thank you, sir", she replies.

"Then we will begin." He states, with firmness in his voice.

From behind him, he pulls a strip of leather.. a collar with a small pad lock hooked on a ring at one end.

She takes hold of her hair and pulls it up and away from her neck, He leans down and places the leather around her neck with the opening in the front. Then locks it in place.

"This is to remind you that you are a slave. That you are here to do my bidding and to remind you to remain on the floor, unless I bring you up to a standing position. Do you understand?"

"yes, sir."

"You will be called 'slut puppy', 'slut' or 'puppy' and must respond to being called by your name." He continued.

"If I call you 'slut' you will whine and show me your cunt and ass by bending over and spreading your cheeks, so i can see MY fuck hole and placing one finger in your cunt. Do you understand, SLUT?"

She whined... hmmm hmmm... turned around and bent over...she felt so dirty... she spread her ass cheeks and placed a finger in her pussy... it was so wett and practically dripping already!

"Very good. Return to kneeling."

She slowly turned and straightened up.. her finger wett with pussy juice and her face beet red and flaming.

He just smiled evilly and told her to lick her slutty juices off her finger.

"Now, when I call you 'puppy' you will bark twice, circle in your spot and kneel up in a begging fashion, then offer me your puppy tits, one in each hand and close together. And make sure your knees are always spread wide so that I have access to your puppy cunt. Do you understand this, puppy?"

She almost whined! But caught herself just in time.. and immediately set to task...

She barked, "rrroof rrroof".. went down to all fours and circled. Knelt up, with her knees spread and offered her titties to him..

"Excellant... you are a well trained pet." He stated.Then he reached down and tweaked each nipple hard, one then the other.. she winced but did not make a sound.

"Very very good.. you will not make any noises, especially to pain, unless I have given you permission to do so. Nod if you understand."

She nods.. still holding her tits out for him.. her wettness starting to drip down the side of her thighs.

"Alright, now, when I call you 'slut puppy' you will stop what ever you are doing and get your slutty ass over to me... kneel with your knees as far apart as you can place them, without cramping and you will suck on my cock until i tell you to stop. And you will swallow if I cum. You may use your hands only to steady yourself, a good pet does not need hands to satisfy its owner's cock. Is this perfectly clear, slut puppy?"

She whimpers softly... her face blushing and she nods.

The look on his face was scary... OMG! she thinks to herself.. and clasps a hand over her mouth, letting the breast it was just holding fall hard against her chest.

Swiftly, he grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him. She had to let go of her mouth and other breast to follow him as he walked farther into her Owner's home.

He stopped in the middle of the living room and dropped her hair.

"You are a BAD *slut*!" He boomed above her.

She whined, turned so that her ass was facing him and bent over.. sticking one finger in her cunt and spreading her ass cheeks in a fairly fluid motion.

*what was she thinking?

she desperately wanted to apologize. She wanted to do as she had just been told to.. she wanted to kiss his feet and ask for mercy. Oh... her owner would be disappointed... she *mewed* in her head.. and kept sound away from her throat.

"Leave your ass in the air and place your arms straight out in front of you... NOW!"

She did as she was told and shook slightly, in fear... but then remembered to *Trust*.. and started to concentrate on her breathing.

In.. out... slowly... steadily... in... out...