A Girlfriend or Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gladly. How about breakfast now? That load I swallowed woke my appetite, kind of."

We dated on a regular basis after that, going to concerts with local bands quite often, talking a lot, walking in the nearby parks hand in hand. I got condoms to have handy if they should be needed, but I didn't initiate the use. Neither did she, and 69's and other non-penetrating sex worked out good enough. I asked her to model for me, dressed, so that I could practice in more controlled circum-stances without the need to hurry, and she agreed.

With clothes loaned from the university's drama faculty I let her sit in street cafès or on parkbenches to get different surroundings. Sometimes, like when she wore a dress in the 18th century style, people stopped and stared, giving me the opportunity to capture the interaction with fast sketches. Some sat down to talk with her and was added to the main picture.

My skill in watercolours were not comparable with the sketching, but this way it improved a lot. Of course she wasn't the only one that drew attention, I did too. Setting up an easel and painting in public tends to do that and a few times I found myself in the middle of a crowd watching me. To add further to it I started to wear matching clothes to her's when possible: a court jester painting Marie-Antoinette in modern american streetlife is something you should try, it even got us police protection!

Of course it wasn't only play all the time. We actually had our studies to take care of first and foremost. I learned that she aimed to be a medical doctor, and I learned it by becoming her 'patient'. You know how kids play doctor, don't you? Well, when Karen needed to get some details cleared up she used me, in a much more intimate way at times.

Since we did have sex it wasn't all that strange but her palpating my rectum was . . . odd, you might say, especially as that part of our anatomies were not included in the sex. She was very professional about it, but knowing it was her doing it gave me a raging hard-on, something she took care of orally when done, for a small fee (me licking her).

It felt as if we belonged together as time passed. Sure, we had our disagreements, even yelled at each other at times, but it was usually 'backward arguments'. My parents had done the same kind of things when I grew up: 'I'll do the dishes today' dad could say, 'No you won't!' mom would answer and they were off. Karen and I cared too much about the other at times. It did give an excuse to make it up to each other though, in bed. Not a bad way to end an argument at all.

Christmas and New Years came and Karen left to visit her family. She wanted me to go with her but I turned it down. I had some writing to take care of, and anyway I felt that it was too early to meet her family. She pouted but accepted in the end, promising to return in time for us go to the University New Years Ball together. For me it wasn't the right time to visit my family either: with the time-adjustment it would be too short a stay to be worth it. So, I burried myself in project descriptions and evaluations, using all hours to get ahead so that I could spend more time with Karen when she returned.

We did go to the ball to celebrate the new year. The dinner was okay, the dancing good and my date wonderful, just the way it should be (yeah, think about it . . .), and after cheering and drinking champagne we kissed and danced some more. She followed me to my room afterwards and we compensated for the time apart (only eight days but it felt longer) all that night.

In line with my wish that we should be open and honest, we also discussed the 'repay' part of my education. It was that first spring, a bit premature when we had no idea if our relationship would last or not and I had more than three years left in school. As it was, my graduation would coincide with the end of her internship since she was ahead of me. If we were still together by then she had no problem with joining me on a work-trip to the middle of nowhere she said. That could, in fact, be an important experience after all.

The summer break almost caused us to break up, or rather the preliminary discussions what we should do did. I would go home for a visit, that much I knew for sure, and I wanted to get a job for at least a few weeks to earn some extra money. Karen was equally sure that she would visit her family for some time and also hoped to get a job. It looked as if we wouldn't see each other for many long weeks, in fact two whole months, and at the end of summer it would be a year since we first met, a first anniversary for us. Maybe that was the reason for our wish to introduce the other to our respective families, wishes that took on the form of demands, 'agree or else', after a while.

With one summer to do it all, going in different directions separated by thousands of miles, wanting to work to earn money at the same time: yes, we could see the problems making it happen but no one was prepared to back down. After a week of almost constant quarelling we stayed away from the other and at least I wondered if it was over. After another week of not seeing her there was a knock on my door one evening and when I opened, there she was.

"Anders, I want to try to solve this. What we have is important to me and I don't want this to end it. Can we talk it over calmly?"

"Sure, come in. I want to solve it too but we haven't managed this far. Do you have any new ideas?"

"Not really, but what if we change things around and start with both of us meeting the others family and see what that leaves us? We have tried to fit it in among other things before, and that didn't work, but if it is that important to us we should make it our first priority, shouldn't we?"

So we sat down and started over. With 8 weeks to play with it would be natural to split the time in two, 4 weeks at each place, and that would solve the social part of it. That left the work and it shouldn't be that hard to do something about. I spoke fluent english after all and back home most people at least could make themselves understood. What if we both could get jobs in both places? That would cover the travelcost and leave a profit, especially since my travel was covered by the foundation so that we only had to split one ticket between us. We put our parents to work on that and got positive answers in a few weeks time: tourist information at both places for us both.

Starting the summer in Karen's hometown I was introduced to her mom Clair, dad Brad and younger sister Melanie, shaking hands and expressing our pleasure to finally meet all around. They lived on a small farm just outside of town but weren't farmers. All of them were interested in horses and riding and that was the reason why they had chosen that place to live: they had a full stable.

"Being a Texan one should know how to ride!" Brad told me as explanation.

"Not being a Texan I can tell you that I can't!" I replied smiling "I won't go as far as one of my friends back home did when talking to a horse loving girl once, 'Don't play with the food' he said and was slapped for it, but I have to say that horses intimidate me."

"I'll teach you to ride if Karen won't," Melanie volunteered "it's not hard if you are resolute but kind."

I had my doubts about that but didn't comment on it.

We would stay in their guesthouse (separate rooms of course) the four weeks there, so I got our bags inside and we unpacked. I had of course already noticed that the heat was scorching and a change of clothes were needed: shorts and a t-shirt. When I met up with Karen she had changed too: faded cut-off jeans and a buttondown shirt knotted under the bust, leaving the stomach bare.

"Ready for a tour around the farm? I'll show you the town tomorrow so you'll get to see the tourist-traps I told you about."

"Sure, but not too much walking in this heat, please. I'm sweating already just from standing up!"

"Walking?" she laughed "Of course not, we'll be riding!"

"Uh, I thought I made it clear that I can't ride?"

"You did, but I can and you'll ride with me until you have learned. I promise not to let you fall off."

We walked over to the stable, or rather she dragged me over there, and I was introduced to another family member of sorts:

"This is my own horse, Queenie, Queenie this is Anders. Be kind to him now honey."

Karen had a hand on the horse's neck and ran the other hand along it's side lovingly from outside the box. I was glad that we were standing outside of it because Queenie seemed huge to me. It wasn't to last though as Karen opened the halfdoor and led her out. I backed away to keep a distance between us, but Karen protested:

"Get over here! She won't hurt you as long as you stay away from her teeths and hoofs. Over there you will find apples and carrots, get some and give it to her while I get her ready."

"I thought you said that I should beware of her teeths, didn't you? How can I feed her then?"

"Like this: keep your hand flat, skin stretched out and no fingers in her mouth. Simple!"

I had my doubts about that but didn't want to chicken out so I grabbed some carrots, put an apple in my pocket and got in front of Queenie. Hand outstretched, flat palm with a carrot centered, fingers away. Well, it worked, and I even relaxed enough to pat and stroke her neck. Karen looked at me now and then with a mocking smile that turned into a full laugh when Queenie whinnied after the last snack was served and I almost wet my pants.

When I finally got up behind Karen, not that easy you know, I realized it wasn't that stable as seats go:

"How do you expect me to stay on this thing?" I asked "I have nothing to hold on to and nowhere to put my feets."

"Arms around my waist, firm, and press up against me."

Yeah, that might work. For awhile. We went off on our tour at no more than walking pace and everything was fine. I liked it more than I had thought possible but that might have had something to do with the fact that I was pressed against Karen and my arms rubbed against her breasts.

"Do you feel comfortable enough to go a little faster?" she asked after a while.

"Sure, no problem." was my cocky reply therefor, and she increased the pace a bit.

Not much mind you, but enough to make me jump around a bit, and guess what? Doing that while pressed against Karen's backside, my dick in between us, I got hard! It was like fucking, really, and pressing my thighs hard against Queenie and Karen to stay in place didn't help one bit.

"Slow down or I'll come!" I urged her but her only reaction was to laugh.

So I did come! I shot a load in my shorts, dick pressed between us, and groaned as I did. After that was done I didn't care much for awhile, actually until we returned to the stable and Melanie stood waiting to help me down. That got me nervous: I had shot quite a load and was sure I had a visible wet spot at the front of my white shorts.

"Karen, I can't get off in front of your sister after coming earlier!" I whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry, she knows we are together and don't expect you to come in front of her. Just let her help you down and it will be fine."

"Jesus! You know what I mean! I have a wet spot at my front and she will see it! Christ!"

"Any problems?" Melanie asked when I sat still on Queenie.

She had the same mocking smirk Karen had worn earlier and that didn't calm me one bit. The two of them were very much alike in many ways I realized, not only in looks.

"Not that I know of." Karen answered with the same shit-eating grin "Is there a problem Anders?"

I growled in her ear but got off the horse, by myself and on the opposite side from Melanie.

"Ah, an experienced guy!" she laughed and walked over to my side.

I turned my back to her.

"But not very polite. Never turn your back on your girlfriends sister!" she continued and I felt both her hands on my ass, caressing me. Then they moved around to the front before I could stop her.

"Okay, you scored a point sis. He's come from riding, I admit that."

"Oh yeah!" Karen chuckled as she got down beside me "A big load too!"

She turned to me with her hands on my now red cheeks:

"Anders, relax! We are toying with you and you're not the first one either. We have done this with all our boyfriends that didn't ride themselves, two each, so there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Take it as an initiation to become friends with Melanie. With that taken care of there will be no room for shyness anymore."

Easy for her to say, but with Melanie's hands still touching me I guess she had some kind of point.

Then my wicked side took command and I turned around putting a hand on Melanie's ass, the other on the back of her head and I kissed her! Hard and long. Not only that, I also pressed my crotch against hers, dick hard again after her ministrations. I heard Karen gasp behind me, and Melanie opened her mouth from the surprise.

That gave me another opportunity, so I entered her mouth with my tongue and kept the kiss going. After a while Melanie seemed to pull herself together since her arms came up to hold me and she answered my kiss in honest. It was nice, damn nice, and I think we would still be there to this day, kissing, if it hadn't been for Karen. A finger tapped my shoulder and she coffed:

"Sorry if I disturb in any way, but I think you've mixed up the girls here! I'm behind you and that is my sister you are making out with!"

That broke us off since I felt the laughter bubbling up in me. I let go of Melanie who stood open-mouthed with eyes like saucers, turned around and took hold of Karen, tilting her backwards in my arms as I kissed her with all I had to give.

Her reaction was a copy of Melanie's, from perplexed gaping to full response. The next disturbance came from Queenie who butted my ass with her nose and whinnied. Standing back up straight and letting go of Karen I turned to Queenie:

"Sorry Queenie, I won't kiss you but I could give you a hug and a few apples."

And so I did.

Though we had separate rooms it was no more than a technicality, and Karen came to my room that evening and slipped into my bed. With her head on my shoulder and an arm over my chest she smiled:

"I will never forget that look on Mel's face after you kissed her. She was absolutely starstruck! And I can't say that I blame her. It was hot."

"Jealous much?" I laughed.

"Me? No, the kiss you gave me was even hotter! You know, you are a great kisser Anders. I will admit that I was a little irritated for a second being left out, but after what we did to you it was a good comeback, I'll give you that."

"Has Mel said anything about it, was she upset?"

"Did she look upset to you? She did say something later, when we took care of the dishes after dinner and mom and dad interrogated you in the livingroom, but I don't think I should tell you. How did the interrogation go?"

"O no, don't change the subject now! One thing at a time, what did she say?"

"It's rather personal and embarrassing you know."

"And it wasn't embarrassing and personal to make me come on the horse and then make me show her, was it? Come on now."

"Alright, she said you were the best kisser she had ever met, and I agree with that. Then she said that she was happy for me and that I better hold on to you with both hands, and I will! Last of all she whispered that she wanted to have a threesome with us. That is a private joke between us when one of us has found a boyfriend the other really likes, but she didn't laugh when she said it like we always do. I actually think she was serious."

"Well, that would be a dream, wouldn't it? Both sisters in my bed with me!"

"Do you mean that, seriously?"

Her hand had stopped moving over my chest and she leaned back to look me in the eyes to see if I was joking. I wasn't:

"Of course I do! She is almost a copy of you to look at and a terrific kisser too. I only need you to be happy, I hope you know that, but if I would fantasize of a threesome she would definitely be the third one."

"Well, I'm glad that you like her, we are very close, even for sisters, but remember which one is your girlfriend."

"How could I forget? That's Mel . . ., sorry, Karen of course!"

She slapped me on the chest and we broke down with laughter.

Later that night I woke up by a hand shaking my shoulder. The light was on in the room, which surprised me since I knew for certain that I had turned it off when I went to bed, and I lay on my side facing Karen who smiled at me. I felt her hands caressing my dick and balls and it took me a couple of seconds to realize that a hand was still on my shoulder.

A hand stroking my dick, another cupping my balls and then one on my shoulder: one, two, three. That was one too many. My eyes went wide and I turned around to meet Mel's smiling face.

"Surprise!" she said "Guess your fantasy is about to become real, honey. If you still want it to, that is?"

I rolled over to face Karen again, an eyebrow raised in silent question.

"Yes, it is okay. We have always shared things, even though you would be the first guy. And it is only when I say so, remember that. Mel and I have experimented with each other now and then to try things out, so we have no problem playing with each other either. So, are you up for it?"

Was I ever!

I lay on my back as they both moved closer, taking turns kissing me and each other. The covers were kicked out of the way and I put one hand on each of them, playing with the fingers along their bodies. I identified one problem with this at once: I didn't have enough hands! Two pussies to finger was the limit after all, but their breasts were enticing too and so were the rest of them. I could use my mouth and dick of course, but still there were four tits. Damn!

Mel helped me a bit with that problem when she rolled on top of my chest, letting me get within reach to lick one of her nipples while she licked one of Karens and caressed the other breast. Karen had a hand stroking my dick and sucked on Mel's second tit, we could hardly get any more busy than that and so kept at it for awhile.

"How about a pyramid?" Mel suggested then.

"What is that?" I had to ask since I didn't recognize the term in those conditions.

"We sit on you, one rides your cock and you eat out the others pussy while we play with our tits and are naughty in general."

Sounded fine to me and I said so. They moved in place with Karen over my face and her sister inserting my dick. I couldn't see much except Karen's ass, but then again, that was no reason to complain as it was really nice. I got busy, separating her pussylips with my fingers and licking up and down between them. She was wet already and I salivated enough to add to it by just thinking about what was going on.

Sucking on her clit had worked well before and did so again. She drew in sharp breaths and held them for a few seconds before letting the air out, moaning. Over and over it repeated as long as I continued, then it was replaced by a growl as I held the clit between my teeths, firmly but still gently, while I flickered my tongue over it. One of her hands came down for a visit, but I pushed it away: this was my playground!

"Change places?" she asked "He's driving me nuts and I need cock in me for awhile."

"Sure, it's your toy we are playing with after all." Mel replied and got up from me.

Karen moved away too and I took the chance to let my teeths drag along the clit as it slipped away from me. A new growl was the answer and I saw Mel shine like the sun as she watched.

"You can do that to me all the time if you like!" she told me as she got into position, so I did to start with.

"A little harder please!" she gasped.