A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 04

Story Info
The Dungeon.
3k words
4.05
39.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

"Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true" By: precious

They both finished a few more computers and it was 5pm. The techs leave at 8pm. Chris has left several times before when they have plenty to do and then comes back to close and lock up. Gary is usually sent home not any later then 6pm. This way he can spend time with his family. When work is caught up he leaves even earlier. He is on a salary so hours don't matter.

Gary was getting his things together and they had by this time walked to their office to close and lock it down and Chris thought about his dungeon. Maybe Gary would like to see it today.

"Hey buddy you want to go see my dungeon right now?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am serious"

"Sure! Kari told me she was already working on dinner when I spoke with her earlier. After we leave your house you can come over and have dinner with us. She always makes plenty."

Gary laughed. "She never knows when I am going to drag you over for dinner."

"Sure that sounds great."

They both went in the front of the store and told the techs they were leaving and Chris told them he would be back to lock up. Gary hadn't called Kari because like clock work he was in by 5pm or 6 on some occasions. He had told her before they had several to catch up on so if he was late she would know why as long as it wasn't after 6pm. After 6 he always calls.

Gary waited for Chris to pull out and then he followed him to his house. Gary thought on how he had been here so many times and never knew. He knew that Chris was clean and organized and was a great leader and had a lot of Dominant qualities but a lot of men do who do not follow the lifestyle.

Chris just chuckled inside of himself knowing his best friend is going to go ape when he sees what he has done to his two car garage. It is most any dominates dream. That is unless they are sadist, and Chris isn't. Neither is Gary to his knowledge. No weapons to cause serious pain only instruments of pleasure. Accept for instruments used to administer pain in a good spanking and flogging accompanied by clamps.

They arrived at Chris's house and as usual when they entered his house smelled spotless and new. They take off their shoes and Chris lays the car keys in the key caddy.

Gary followed Chris into the hall way he has been in numerous times and then turning right going into the laundry room. He had been in here numerous times too. Doesn't look like a dungeon entrance to him. There are cabinets with a small bar inside of two long upright cabinets for hanging clothes on the left. A matching black washer and dryer set that looks new on the right. You can not see any cleaners or detergents. Everything must be put away in the cabinets. There is a nice flat grey blended carpet in the center of the floor. Then there is the door leading to the garage which has a dead bolt. He thought nothing of it. Allot of people secure their garages. He knows Chris is organized and such, Meticulous even.

Chris grabs another set of keys out of his pocket and unbolts the locks and enters. Gary follows him in. Chris turns on the lights which turn out to be several candle light style lights around the room on the walls with a dim switch.

Gary could not believe his eyes. It was massive. "Man I can not believe you have kept this under wraps for so long!"

Chris laughed. "Well it became as a hobby for me. In case you do not know there is actually a shop that a lot of friends I know use that are Christians as well. It is for those in the lifestyle and some just wanting to enrich their love life. It has catalogs and shelves lined with things we can and would use without all the porn. They are real strict on the age limits and porn. They card everybody. No magazines or movies or homosexual interactive promoting. It's a clean sex shop." He laughed

"You're kidding. No I didn't know. We mostly just ordered ours online or did without and the famous made our own."

"Well I made some of mine too"

Chris walks towards the cabinets to the left that are in the corner with the next wall. Before the cabinets the wall is filled with hooks filled with a numerous amount of spanking implements. He opened the cabinets above to show Gary. Gary just seemed in shock. Then he opened the drawers beneath.

"You have got ever shape, color and flavor huh?" *smile*

"Yes, Pretty much every one there is. All that's missing is my little lady. When I let others use the dungeon they bring their own spanking and tying implements. I mean they use the furniture and the chains and such but none of the personal things. I think it should be for my lady and me only. I haven't had anyone step over that or complain."

"They are probably just glad to have a safe clean place to love and play that's sound proof." He laughed. "Which by the way you said three layer walls?"

"Yes. I insulated the walls then added a layer of sound resistant board then another of the insulation then board etc. Three layers of the sound proof board. Only took up about a foot of the room and ceiling all around. The houses here aren't very close so that and having a corner house helps."

Gary follows Chris now over to the other side of the room where they walked in from but further down. Chris reaches up and pulls cords that pull back these beautiful velvet black and red silk drapes that seem to be a half circle and extending over to the right side a little more then half way down the wall. It nearly touches the four post bed nearly in the corner directly as you walk in. The open drapes hanging from the ceiling reveals a gorgeous sauna, shower and bath/vanity area when opened.

The large hot tub/sauna is right in front of them. It is black and white marble and has a long neck silver chrome faucet with a matching sprayer beside it. He has a chrome shelf on the wall to the left if you are facing it that is filled with different oils and bath beads.

Candles are everywhere in this area also. All unburned. There are two sets of stairs. One set of steps going into the sauna directly in front of them and then one to the right if they are facing it that leads out onto the raised floor it is sunken in.

When you step out of the sauna it is onto the floor that leads to the shower. It doesn't drop down. The shower and vanity counter and sink are on this raised floor. There are large round steps that lead down from the center of the raised floor to the right between the sink and the vanity.

The raised floor is approximately 4 feet deep from the cabinets to where he is standing. It is plenty of room for two people to walk around. The shower sits caddy corner as you step out of the sauna to the left.

The counter has cabinets under it and it is filled with shampoos, oils, soaps, candles, etc. Over on the vanity side is drawers. Some thin ones to the top for things such as brushes – which it has in it. Make up etc. the bottom drawers are larger and they are filled with linens such as large plush towels and bed sheets.

There is a shelf on the wall right next to the shower that has towels and washrags and basket of all sort of scrounges as well. The back of the sauna has a large edge, big enough for sitting on and there is a large basket of them scrounges as well.

The vanity has a beautiful mirror above it and a silver base with soft velvet seat cushion bench to sit on. The counter top is also black and white marble to match the sauna. The floor except for in front of the shower and sauna is a plush black carpet. In front of the shower and sauna is white tile with no slip mats.

Under the floor is a storage area that is more then two feet high. It has shelves inside for storing more linens and ropes and extra chains. Some have bins on the shelves with things such as that in them. There is a refrigerator under there as well. It is the first inline before the cabinets. It is black and blends in with the rest of the décor.

As if that wasn't enough you walk a little more to the right down the wall on the main floor off the raised floor and there is small glass top table with a round silver chrome bottom. On this table is a large mirror like you see on the counters at make up or jewelry sections of stores but this one is chrome and gold trimmed.

Next to that is this beautiful 4 post canopy bed. It is fully dressed with satin white sheets, a small soft blanket and a velvet red comforter across the top, all folded down neatly. It has several large, medium and small pillows with red, white, black satin pillow cases. There is an identical table on the other side of the bed. That one also has a matching mirror and a small wooden box behind the mirror.

Above the bed on the ceiling was a chrome and gold trim to match the mirrors on the tables the full size of the bed. The sides of the bed canopy has sheer drop drapes for each side pulled in up in place and Chris said has never been dropped and won't be until his wedding night. There is no sheer covering over the top. It would defeat the purpose of the mirror on the ceiling. There are large white satin bows on each post where the sheer drapes meet.

At the head of the bed on each post are chains drilled and bolted with a ring to add hand cuffs or satin cloth or whatever. The chains can be removed at the rings bolted to the bed post. This way he can move the chains around.

The two foot post has the same thing but in edition to them is the spreader bar that extends from the foot board. It folds into it with metal fixtures and the bar itself is a matching color to the bed and is very sturdy. It extends out from the bed more then one foot. When it extends it appears to be like a drawer slider only more sturdy and has a chain pulley on the inside of the metal. It locks in place until you press the round barren button down that releases it.

At the end of the bar is leather soft inside fur cuffs that have adjustable clasps for the ankles. There are rings on this so that he can hook the chains to it as well to hold it up. There is also a bar that is identical to it but no attachment for the bed its for around the room use.

There is a smaller bar for higher up the thighs with thigh cuffs. This man has thought of everything.

On the floor at the foot of the bed is a bench. It is large and comfortable for sitting or kneeling on or by. He has an item he described at work, the bend them over to raise the bottom up. Well this thing is large enough for the typical size lady to lie across and her upper torsos fit on it and bend at the waist.

It can be used in either under the back for her to lie on for floor or bed or bending over it floor or bed. The top of this is 2 feet. The cushion is leather. The frame is metal around the entire cushion and squares off on each end at the floor. It's one large rectangle with one end higher then the other end. Like a shape of a slide. There are metal rings one each corner for tying or clamping to. If you put this on the bench and on the bed she can lay across it and makes for a nice bottom raised spanking. It can be used on the bed, bench or floor. There are rings bolted to the bench for securing this to it.

This bench is not the typical end of the bed bench it not only is wider but it doesn't stop at one side. It goes around making an "L" shape to the right if you are facing it. This is for over the knee spanking and at the end of the bench which is close to the door is a pillow for kneeling for corner or wall time after a spanking or whatever else he sees fit.

There is the same plush carpet in this area as on the raised floor. It extends to the door frame. After the door frame the rest of the floor is white with a blend of grey marble and non slip rugs under the tables that are on the floor.

Gary in total amazement says, "Man this is more like a castle then a dungeon. Some lucky lady is going to feel like a queen in here."

"Well this side is plush for her but on the other side..."*large smile*

"The rock wall covering is a nice dungeon touch though."

"Yeah, you can get it in sheets like paneling."

Now they are in the middle of the floor and where they started with the wall with spanking/flogging instruments and cabinets of the toys and clamps of every shape, color, design and size.

Right pass the cabinet is the medical exam chair near but not against the wall. There is plenty of room for getting around the bed. It is fully equipped with the spot light, stirrups, leather cushion and straps for strapping someone to it. It also includes the step up and the drawers underneath filled with specula's of course and other prodding exploring things.

Chris seen the look on Gary's face when he seen the specula's and he said, "I not sure if I want to use these to insert but I was thinking...then again who knows maybe one day I will"

Gary followed exactly where he was going with it and stated, "Oh yes. I can definitely see that. I also noticed the leather wide straps I seen in the drawers as you opened them. I maybe would try it with my girl."

"Well I'm told that is one thing every woman in most cases hate. I do not want my lady hating anything I do or share with her and who knows maybe it would make having those exams easier because she would be thinking of what I do to her instead" *chuckle*

"Definitely, Even after all we have explored Kari still says she hates those visits."

By the back wall that normally would have been the garage door is a large square that looks like a mini boxing ring. It is very solid and stable. Metal stakes on each corner and rings to string ropes through. It has a thin layer of quilted cloth that looks like it can be removed and washed on top of what looks like plexi-glass on top of the wood.

"This is for getting down and dirty and for when I don't want to mess up our bed. I can strap her down, have pillows thrown in here, use fruit, hot oils, popsicles, whatever we want. It is close to the floor too so it has many possibilities. I do have plastic on the mattress though."

Chris pointed above them in the center of the room. There are two pulleys and chain set ups. They are one in front of the other with 6 feet between them. That can allow for tall women. There are rings at the end of the chains so hand cuffs of metal or the fur lined leather cuffs can be used.

He has stools and a table that could she could sit on and her back or shoulders could lay on to take most of the body weight off while allowing him to discipline or take and give pleasure or even while chaining her up. There is one chain coming down right in front of the front set of pulleys for standing on the floor chaining the hands above the head.

"One of the first things I did in here was to redo the attic floor and added beams that have steal rod iron through them so it would be safe for the pulleys and chains. I have large bolts and nuts drilled and placed through the beams. By making the solid 1 inch plywood floor doubled it makes it flat and stable for the beam to be bolted to and sitting on top of. Then I drilled a dead bolt hole through the ceiling for the large ring of the pulley to go through. Right around the pulleys is the only spot in the room not three layer sound proof."

"Man I think this is awesome. Kari is going to freak and then I am going to have to spend money!"

Chris laughed, "Well I do not mind helping. It is nearly 6 if we are late she is going to wonder and then we have to answer questions and if you want to keep this secret for a time..."

"Yes I do. Let's head out."

Chris pulled the curtain closed, turned the lights off and locked the door behind them.

Continue to Chapter 5 of 31: "They Finally Meet"

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers