A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 11

Story Info
Dinner.
564 words
4.34
21.8k
3
0

Part 11 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Chapter 11

He didn’t drive very far but they arrived at what seemed to be a very nice restaurant. He helped her out and led her in the building. After being seated when the server came by he asked what they would like to drink.

“We need two waters, and two unsweetened teas please.”

When the server returned with the drinks he asked if they were ready to order now.

“Yes we are. She will be having the grilled chicken breast with the steamed broccoli and vegetables. I will be having the 6 oz steak well with a loaded baked potato and the broccoli and steamed vegetables.”

Trish sat quietly and he knew she was pondering so he asked, “What is it my love? Did I order something you do not like?”

“No Sir it is just no one has ever ordered for me. I also am kind of shocked because you ordered exactly what I would have but we didn’t discuss it.”

“You would have loved it smothered in onions and peppers too but I didn’t get it because the sauce they use here has a lot of sodium in it. I do know that you eat healthy. It is how you stay thin and don’t gain weight back you worked so hard to loose. Why would I order you things to defeat your purpose?”

“That is very kind of you. How did you know I lost a lot of weight?”

“Well one reason is we have seen each other at least once a year from a distance with the charities. I knew you lost some but I had no idea how much until today. You also have high blood pressure and sodium is bad for that.”

“Today? Oh my, did Gary show you my before and after pictures??”

He laughed, “No precious he did not. It would not matter to me anyway. I am pleased with you just the way you are and would have been fine with you then as well.”

Dinner was served and Chris was very pleased with her table manners and smiles throughout all of dinner. They spoke briefly about some of the other things he wants to shop for like brushes, body oils and such. Things for her home she wants and needs.

Music started in the restaurant and a few others got up to slow dance and he came around the table and she thought they were fixing to go but he instead asked her to dance.

As they danced he held her close with one of her hands under his against his chest.

After a few minutes dancing he looked into her eyes and she said to him, “I fall hard, fast and forever. Not even 24 hours. I feel like I am part of you already.”

Chris smiled, “I could fall deeply in love with you as well precious. This thing we are feeling I believe is what many describe as that special place of knowing when the right one has finally come along. They compliment and complete each other.”

They danced a few more minutes then he led her out to the truck after taking care of the bill and leaving a tip for the waiter.

“Would you like to see my home now?”

“Yes that would be very nice.”

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers