A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 15

Story Info
The favor.
1.2k words
4.39
21.6k
3

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

Kari and Gary were in bed already when the phone rang. Kari turned the bedside lamp on and seen that it is Chris so she woke Gary.

"Master it is Chris, would you like to answer the phone."

"Sure baby."

With a yawn he answered the phone, "Hey boss, what's up?"

"I just love caller ID."

They chuckled.

"That's for sure. Is everything ok?"

"Everything is perfect. Sorry I am calling at this hour but any later would be too late."

"That's fine. You can call anytime you know that."

"I called to ask you a few things. I can open in the morning, well in a few hours and plan on being at work all day. I will be bringing Trish home probably in a couple of hours.

She will need to get at least a little bit of sleep but what I need to know is could she come over and help Kari with her chores so she can get them done quickly because I need Kari's help."

"That is fine boss. What do you need Kari to do?"

Kari heard that and sat up. She looked at the time. 1:15 Am. She was hoping everything is ok with Chris and Trish.

"I will buy pizza for the family tomorrow also because our little ladies will be too tired to cook." *chuckle*

"Sounds interesting. She will be too tired to cook. That sounds like my kind of work for my girl. *chuckle* Yes the kids will love pizza. Go on."

Kari thinks well everything is more then likely alright but too tired to cook. She didn't like the sound of that.

"I need Kari to be sure and call Trish and get her up at 7 am. I will have given Trish the things I want her to do and told her that she will be helping Kari.

After they get all of Kari's chores done then I would like for Kari to go and shop all day with Trish."

"Shop?"

Kari was wide awake now. Shop? Go shopping so much that I will be too tired to cook. Ohh yeah baby, bring it on! She tried to keep still and wait for her Master to get off the phone.

"Yes. I want her to go shopping. I want Trish to get whatever she wants or needs for her apartment and any personal items she needs. Some may be furniture.

If Kari has been good and you agree to it I would like to thank her by giving her 300.00 to spend on clothes or whatever you feel is best for your girl.

I figure Trish will have allot to talk about after tonight and will want to show her best friend all that she has.

I wouldn't want that to come between what Kari needs to do every day. So I am trying to prevent any one from getting in trouble."

Gary laughed, "You got these girls down don't you boss."

"I'm trying, so what do you think?"

"That is fine with me. She has been good for a time now actually and this would be a nice treat. I am sure both girls will love that."

"I think so too. Well I need to set up a few accounts for her to be able to use then get her home. Maybe I will get a little sleep too. Then again I do not know if I could sleep after such a wonderful night."

"That good huh boss? Our little Trish is a special one."

"Yes that good and yes our little Trish is. Go back to sleep buddy I'll see you at the office."

"Ok, night boss."

Gary rolled over trying to hold in the laugh. He knew she heard some things and was about to burst. She wanted to know what was going on but obediently waited.

Kari just sat there not moving.

Gary finally turned over and said, "You want to know don't you? Is it driving you a little crazy?" He tickled her a little.

"Yes Master I want to know. Pleeeeeeease tell me."

Gary sat up and motioned for her to come close and then put his arm around her and snuggled her close. She loves it when he does that.

He started talking and she knows to stay quiet until he is finished or unless he asks her something.

"What Chris wanted was for Trish to be able to come and help you with your chores so that you can spend the rest of the day talking and shopping.

He figured you two would have spent the day talking and things wouldn't get done and you both would end up in trouble.

He also wants to give you 300.00 for yourself to spend under my instruction. Since this will take most of the day he will be buying pizza for all of us tonight.

I know you are about to bust so I will tell you my answer to all of this now.

He wants you to wake her at 7 am sharp and she will come over here. The only chores you have to do tomorrow are making our beds and minor tidy things. No big chores have to be done you are excused from those.

I will even pick up a lunch on my own. My instructions for the 300.00 are only this. Spend it only on you.

You may buy things that you could use to please me but only if you have use of it like a special night ware. Mostly I want you to spoil you.

You have been very good here lately and to be honest I should have rewarded you sooner myself.

The recent thing you have done was concerning Trish and I am very proud that you obeyed and allowed things to happen naturally.

I know she is your best friend and you want what is best for her and want to fix all her hurts and pains. I know that was very hard for you to do.

You could have told her that he does follow the lifestyle before I ever got home and you didn't.

With all that taken care of I want to add 200.00 from me to your shopping spree and I want you to have fun. Chris did say some of the shopping will be furniture but I figure you ladies can handle it.

Now go ahead you can speak."

"Thank you so much Master."

She gets up and straddles him and kisses him.

"I do love Trish I am so glad she is finally getting some happiness. I would have loved talking to her all day and it would have been hard but I would have tried to still please you by completing my chores."

"I believe that. You please me more often then not."

"Can I ask for something I haven't asked for in a long time?"

"Shhhhhhh, The answer is yes my baby."

Kari leaned over and switched the bedside light off and they both slid down into the bed.

On rare occasions Gary allows Kari to have full control over their love making time and even allows some scene type things with only hitting him or treating him as if he was the submissive as the restrictions.

This is what she was asking for.

They both love each other very much and have been practicing the lifestyle so long they rarely have to do anything to show they are in it. They just live it.

A month hasn't gone by that Kari hasn't gotten her bottom sore accept for the last two.

This is why she was getting the 200.00 reward and the yes.

Continue to Chapter 16 of 31: A Wonderful Evening

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers