A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 16

Story Info
A wonderful evening.
2.9k words
4.4
23.5k
3
0

Part 16 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Chapter 16

Chris logged into some of his accounts and established Trish some of her own attached to his. He printed her some checks showing his and her name on them so she could use them.

He sent an email to the local stores he does most of his business with and instructed them that she would be there and to please treat her as if it was him.

He keeps on a first name and personal bases with them and when they give good quality service he goes often and stays with their services.

He was going to also call and have her some credit cards sent in her name for her account later when the customer service opens. He will not be able to be with her all the time so she has to have the means to do the things he expects of her.

Trish is the first person he has ever even thought to do this for. He locked the computer, picked up the checks he printed. He turned the light off and closed the door.

He headed to the dungeon in quiet steps to see what his little lady is up to.

When he reached the door frame he just stood and watched her. She hadn’t noticed him yet and she was making everything tidy. The small trash can beside her bench under the vanity is full. She is humming a little tune and then she turns around and sees him standing there.

As he started walking in he set the checks on the bench and she kind of skipped down the steps to him.

They hugged.

“I am so glad you are back Master.”

He looked down at her and just paused for a minute.

“Are you sure?”

She knew he meant about being her Master. Even though she is sure she is glad he is back as well.

“Yes Sir I am very sure.”

“That is the first time you have said it.”

“Yes I know. It feels good though. Everything you have done feels good.”

“I need to tell you some things I want you to do tomorrow, well later today. After we talk we can go snuggle and then I need to bring you home so you can get some rest.”

She nodded, “Ok”

“I have printed you some checks with your name on them and have contacted some of the local businesses close by. I sent them emails telling them to expect you.

I will order your copy of the credit cards you will have when customer service opens but that will take a few days.

I want you to go to Kari’s when she calls you. You will be helping her with her chores so she can get them done quickly. When they are done I want you to go shopping.

Buy whatever you want for your apartment. Get whatever personal items you need as well. If you want to buy new furniture you can do that too. I only have three rules.

1. Do not spend this money on bills. I have one of my cards we will pay all of them with.

2. Do not buy a bunch of things for the kids. I have that set aside a certain way as well

3. Have fun.

In case you are wondering this is part of being my lady. You will get an allowance each month so these are your accounts. We can talk more details later.

Let’s go enjoy some quiet time before I have to take you home.”

She felt so overwhelmed but happy. She couldn’t believe he was going to give her money much less her own accounts.

She could tell he likes spending money on her but to give her money is different.

They walked towards the door and he picked up the checks. She turned to look at everything one more time then went through the door.

He turned the lights off and closed and locked the door.

He would love to have held her on the bed in the dungeon but that one has been used by others. He will get a new set of mattresses ordered tomorrow and donate that set.

He instead took her to his room. He wants her to trust him implicitly and the bedroom is one of the places she has been hurt the worst so by going in there and coming out without being hurt he hopes to build her back up.

They reached his door and he motioned for her to climb up on the bed. He laid the checks on the night stand and turned on the lamp. She scooted over and he sat down on the bed and leaned against the head board.

He patted his leg for her to come and lay down on it. She lay so that she isn’t facing him.

She loved laying there so much especially when he started stroking her hair. They were silent for a long time but he kept stroking her hair and sometimes ran his hand down her back and arm.

He always stopped at her lower back.

He tugged on her shoulder wanting her to turn towards him. She turned over and looked up at him. She thought how even his jeans smelled good.

While he was running his fingers through her hair he just smiled and looked down at her. He ran his hand gently across her face closing her eyes and using his fingers to gently trace her face.

He ran his finger down her nose the circled her lips. She moaned softly.

He ran his finger along the edge if her ear then back to her chin.

“Come here.”

She opened her eyes and sat up.

“Closer.”

She scooted closer so close that she nearly had to straddle him.

“Closer”

She raised her leg to straddle him and when she went to sit down he guided her so that she sat only on his thighs.

He pulled on her shoulders and had her lean against his chest. Without speaking he just kept caressing her. She could hear his breathing and feel his heart beating.

She could just stay here forever. She laid there for about a half hour or so.

“Lay down on the bed for me baby.”

She got up off of him and lay on the bed. He slid down next to her. He pulled her to face him. He kissed her a few times softly on the lips. Then he lay down on his back and pulled her close to him.

As if they had done this many times before so naturally she laid on his shoulder and chest and he ran his hand down her back. She went to bring her leg over his and hesitated.

“Its ok baby Get comfortable.”

They just lay their and snuggled and he held her close. She started making some content soft whimpering sounds. She had dosed off.

He looked at the clock by his bedside and it is now 2:30 am. As much as he hates to do this he is going to have to wake her. He gently rubs her back.

“Baby?”

He starts to get up and it wakes her. They are both sitting up on the bed and she lets out a little cute disgruntled moan. He just chuckled at her.

“It is 2:30 my love and I need to get you home so that you can get a little bit of sleep so you will have the energy to shop.”

She sat there a few minutes and yawned.

He got up and went to his closet. She looked to see where he was. He was standing in the closet getting a new shirt. He unbuttoned the shirt he had on and laid it on the bed.

He put on the one from the closet. As he was starting to button it she crawled close to him and pulled the shirt on each side and he got closer. She opened his shirt and lay against his chest. He caressed her hair.

Then she turned her face and kissed his warm tanned chest. He lifted her head by her chin and kissed her nose.

“We have to go my love.”

She started buttoning his shirt for him.

When she finished he picked up his shirt he took off.

“I want you to wear this when you get home to sleep in. I know you have some insecurity issues that tie into all that fear so I thought this might help you sleep.

I will still hold you when we get there. Do you want to change now? I’m sure no one is going to be outside here or there and I know it will be as long as a dress on you.”

He chuckled. “I could always let you wear my trench coat until you get inside too. Though that would probably be like an evening gown.” He laughed.

“Are you implying that I am short Sir?” She said with sassy sarcasm.

“No I am just tall.” He said jokingly.

She took the shirt.

“I think I will change now. The trench coat would probably be good too. I know how to hold up an evening gown when walking.”

He thought with a smile, she is sassy.

She went to get off the bed and he sat her back down. He scooted her skirt up just a tiny bit and unfastened the garter from the stockings. He slid her stockings down one then the other.

He stretched them back out and placed them on the bed. He helped her get off the bed and she walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

When she came out he couldn’t help but laugh because it swallowed her especially the arms. She had all the clothes neatly across one arm. He picked up the stockings and laid them across the clothes on her arm.

She was still being sassy and said, “Perfect fit”

He laughed, “The trench coat is in the closet behind the door up front. I will get it when we go to walk out the door.”

He chuckled at her as he closed the closet and bathroom doors.

He picked the checks back up. After she walked out he went behind her and turned the lights off and closed the door. He followed her out of the hallway with his hand on her shoulder.

He walked pass her and trotted down the steps to the living room and turned the music off, closed the doors and went back up the stairs. When he got to the top step she was right there in the middle of the step.

She only stepped back enough to let him walk up the last step. He leaned down and kissed her. “I can see you are going to make this being good until marriage a very hard journey for us both.”

She giggled as he tapped her nose. She moved so he could walk pass her. She followed him to the closet door.

He folded the checks and put them in his back pocket. Then he took the trench coat out of the closet and placed it on her shoulders.

He closed the closet door and picked up the keys, her shoes and slipped his feet in his shoes, turned the lights back down and they headed for the front door. He opened the door and she walked out. He followed behind after closing and locking the door.

She waited for him to escort her to the truck.

He placed her shoes in her arms on top of the clothes. Instead of the truck he took her to the car. He pressed the alarm button then pulled the car cover off of it and revealed a really nice sports car.

It’s too dark to see the true color but she can tell it is a dark shade and she isn’t good with cars but she knows it is a sports car. He rolled up the car tarp and put it in the trunk.

He opened her door and helped her in. After moving the trench coat he closed the door. She put the seat belt on and watched him get in. After he put his seat belt on he cranked the car and turned on the lights.

He turned on the interior lights and opened the console. When the light came on she saw the name of the car on the glove box. It is a Mazda 6.

She thought “zoom zoom” and smiled.

Out of the console he pulled a set of keys.

“Here love; this is your set of keys to both car and truck. If you and Kari need the truck later just come and get it. I will add you to the insurance after getting through to customer service about the cards.

“You are so wonderful,” She said.

He turned off the interior light after closing the console. She just laid back and got cumfy as he backed out and drove to her apartment.

He thought she may have fallen asleep because she was making her soft whimpers that she did when he held her at his house.

When he parked outside of her apartment he turned off the car and the head lights and opened his door. When the interior light came on, he seen she was asleep.

He got out of the car closing his door carefully and walked around to her side. He opened her door and gently placed the bundle of clothes and shoes on the back seat. Her set of keys he put in his pocket. Then he unbuckled her seat belt.

He slid his hands and arms under her. He was careful trying not to wake her. The car keys were in the left hand behind her neck and his right hand went under her knees. He lifted her out and closed the door with his hip.

As he started to walk up to her apartment he stopped and turned and clicked his alarm to the car on. He carried her to her apartment door and slowly lowered her feet to the ground but held her close.

She started to wake up a little and he just shhhhed her and rubbed her back. He still had her keys from when he locked up the apartment in his pocket.

He took them out with his free hand and unlocked and opened the door. He scooped her back up and carried her in closing the door with is foot.

There was only a small light above the stove on. He dropped the both sets of keys on the table.

He carried her to her bed and gently lowered her feet to the floor and slid the trench coat off her shoulders and let it hit the floor. He picked her back up and laid her on the bed and pulled the shirt down.

She just whimpered and moaned the whole time as if he was disturbing her sleep. He walked around to the other side of the bed and crawled close to her. When she felt his presence she curled right up to him wrapping her leg over his and laying in his forearm.

He caressed her and realized just how tired he had become from such a busy day and night. He fought the urge to fall asleep and just held her for a little while.

After about 30 minutes he slowly slid out from under her and got off the bed.

He went around to the other side of the bed and picked the trench coat up before leaning in to kiss her forehead and whispering, “Sweet dreams precious”

He slowly walked out of the room and to the kitchen table. He took her set of his car and truck keys from his pocket and laid them on the table. He threw the trench coat over his shoulder.

He picked up her apartment keys and placed them next to her set of his keys. He took the checks out of his pocket and laid them next to the keys. He took his money clip out of his pocket and counted 300.00.

He put the money under the keys and put his clip back in his pocket. He noticed there was a notepad and pencil on the end table by the sofa and he picked them up. He jotted a little note to her.

My precious one,

I hope you had pleasant dreams. I have your clothes in the car. Have a good time today. I will try to catch you at Gary’s on the phone before you girls leave. The 300 is Kari’s.

Love,

MC

He looked in on her one last time and she was sound asleep. He walked out the door locking the knob before closing it. He held onto the trench coat as he walked to his car. He turned the alarm off and unlocked it. He got in, cranked the car and drove home.

His entire trip he could think of nothing but her. The smell of her hair, the charm in her giggle, the way she embraces him when he hugs her, her soft lips and that adorable whimper when she is content.

He reaches his home and turns the car off, gets out, retrieves the car cover from the trunk, covers the car, sets the alarm then walks to the door. He unlocks and opens the door. He enters, closes and locks the door and turns the lights on low.

He slips his shoes off and drops his keys as usual. He steps down into the living room and crawls onto the sofa for a little rest.

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers