A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 19

Story Info
Her name is Trish.
1.9k words
4.4
22.6k
3

Part 19 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Chapter 19

They each hang the phone up.

The girls had been shopping all day for all sorts of things.

Trish bought new furniture that will be delivered tomorrow. She got a new bedroom suit, living room and dining. She bought a few lounge around clothes and some socks, slippers, new make up, perfume, brushes, and things to do her hair, cumfy silk sleep ware and a few robes.

She got things to decorate the apartment with like pictures, candles, throw rugs, TV, Stereo, new dishes and pots and pans. It wasn’t as hard as she thought it might be spending all that money.

She had given Kari her 300 and Kari seem to spend hers all on clothes and shoes and make up, perfume and more personal items. She bought her some movies she likes. She got some special things to please her Master. She actually still had some of her 200 allowance left over.

Trish did take her so she could get her hair and nails and toes done. With everything loaded in the truck they were heading to the shop.

It was only 1:15. They pulled into the shop on the side of the building where Kari said they usually park. Just as Trish was heading up the side walk with Kari to the front door Chris was walking up front to talk to one of the guys and he seen her walking.

She was smiling about something talking to Kari. He just watched her as she got closer. He loved the short white skirt she is wearing and her bare legs in pumps. He just wants to take her away and keep her all to himself.

The tech guy looked to see what he was looking at and seen her. When he seen her he asked the other tech., “Hey, who is that chic with Gary’s wife dude? Now there is something I could take home to mama.”

They laughed and high five.

“Her name is Trish and she happens to be mine so she won’t be going home to see anybody’s mama. Get back to work.”

Chris walked out from behind the counter and Kari opened the door and Trish walked in. He met her just as she got in the building and she seen him and felt the butterflies in her stomach.

He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her and just dove right in and kissed her deep and passionately.

The techs have never seen him to be so unraveled and figures there must be something about her.

The kiss lasted for a minute or two and when he stopped kissing her he still held her close.

She moaned very softly looked into His eyes and whispered, “Hello Master”

He loosened the embrace and took her by the hand and led her to the office.

Kari followed. Gary was very happy to see Kari. Gary got up and complimented how nice she looked with the new hair and nails and clothes. He gave her a very nice kiss as well.

The tech asked the other, “What did she whisper when he stopped kissing her?”

“I don’t know, she whispered it dude.”

“Well I am glad he has someone. He is a nice guy. I sure wouldn’t have said anything if I knew she was his, ya know?”

“I’m sure he knows you meant no harm. Shoot dude look how he kissed her. He knows she’s hot.”

“Right….”

Gary asked Kari, “Did my girl have a good time today?”

“Yes I did. You like my new look?”

“You look beautiful. Give me a few minutes I need to finish something I have going here ok?”

“Sure, I’ll just go sit here on the sofa.”

“Good girl.”

Chris guided Trish to his desk but had her stop by the side of it. He went and closed the testimony pages and then sat in his chair. He motioned for her to come to him and had her sit on his lap.

She always wanted to do that. It makes her feel safe and loved like a little girl should feel in a daddy’s lap. Not the way her dad did it when she was a child.

She didn’t want to think about that and rushed the thoughts away and wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him. He ran his hand up and down her soft smooth legs and thighs.

Then he just held her.

She could tell something was wrong and hoped it wasn’t her.

“Is everything ok? Did I do something?”

“Everything is fine and no my baby you did absolutely nothing wrong. I do need to take care of a few more things though. I want to hear all about your day and what all you did but I need to take of these things first.”

“Ok” She smiled.

She went to slide off his lap and he held her then laid her back in his arms and kissed her again.

Kari knows Chris and can tell something is wrong and hopes Gary will look at her so she can maybe get a clue.

When Chris let Trish up and she straightened her skort he told her how pleased with the way she was dressed and she looked beautiful.

When Trish went to walk to the sofa by Kari, Gary looked up and when he seen Kari she kinda slowly nodded towards Chris to ask what’s wrong and Gary slowly tapped on the computer monitor at the bottom close to his keyboard.

Kari gave the surprise look of no he didn’t read it and Gary nodded yes. She knows how sensitive Chris is for these kinds of things and when it is someone close to him it is worse.

Kari felt like she needed to do something.

She gave Gary the asking face and he nodded.

Kari went over to Chris and said “Hey I want my hug too” in a jokingly way.

Chris smiled and put his arms out and welcomed a hug from his very close friend.

While they were hugging she whispered, “It’s going to be ok. She has all of us now.”

He squeezed her back real tight and tried to keep it all together so Trish wouldn’t know.

He took a deep breath and picked up the phone to call the kids school. He hadn’t had a chance to get by there in person so he would call Heather in the front office. Heather said she would tell them right away. He thanked her and hung up.

Kari was just standing looking around.

Chris asked Trish to come to him now and she did joyfully. While she sat there on his lap he made an order for pizza, gave the address and told them they needed it for 6 pm.

He called the credit card people and confirmed with the bank the accounts he set up with her name on it.

He hung the phone up and before he could speak to her Trish couldn’t help it she had to ask because she knew something was going on.

“Are you sure you are ok?”

Kari answered before he had a chance, “Sure he is, you just kept him up all night.”

They all laughed.

Gary winked at his girl very proud of her.

They know Chris won’t keep it secret. He just doesn’t want things to come out like this. He is the kind of person to allow her to tell him herself and they had a lot to do tonight with telling the kids so he was going to carry it until the right time came.

“Hey buddy lets shut it down in here and go see what these pretty ladies have been up to all day.”

“Sure thing boss, I got 8 of the 10 invoices sent out today. The boys have 6 computers they are working on now also.”

“That’s good. We need the money coming in so these girls can have some thing to play with.”

The girls giggled with each other.

The men locked down the computers and the office and took their girls hand and led them out to the front of the shop.

When they got to the counter the tech asked Chris if he could speak to him for a minute.

“Hey Mr. Braxton, can I speak with you for a minute?”

“Sure.”

Chris left Trish standing there with Gary and Kari. Gary said for them to go ahead to the truck and Chris can meet the three of us out there.

When the tech and Chris got in the back the tech apologized. “I am real sorry about what I said about your girl friend. I promise I didn’t mean to disrespect you or her.”

“It’s ok really. I know she is beautiful, I just happen to be just a tiny bit possessive too.”

They both laughed.

“I can see why. Well that’s all I wanted, to apologize.”

“I don’t want to keep them waiting. One of us will be back to lock up. You can still call me Chris, I’m not mad at you.”

Chris went on out and seen they were at the truck. He got out there and Kari was showing Gary all that she had bought.

Chris came up behind Trish and hugged her. “Did you get all the things you wanted my pretty lady?”

“Yes Master, It wasn’t as hard as I thought it might be. Once I got started it all fell into place. I am going to have a lot of work though getting the apartment in order.”

“The kids and I will help. Speaking of the kids we need to go get them. I will meet you at the apartment. After we talk to them we will meet Gary and Kari at their place for pizza. We will have to leave their house by 9 because we both need some rest. We have a lot to do.”

Gary puts Kari’s packages in their car. Kari rides with Gary and they go home to meet their kid’s arrival.

Chris kissed Trish and walked her to the driver’s side of the Mazda; he turned the alarm off and opened the door. She got in and he stooped down beside her.

“We both know in these kinds of relationships things seem to move fast because of the grounds of taking care of the other person in such detail.

It has been almost 24 hours now and you have completely consumed me. I also know the newness in our kind of a relationship should feel this way and once things become more in order things won’t seem so insane.

After we talk to the kids, I want to talk to you briefly before going to Gary’s. You haven’t done anything wrong. It is just time for those first steps of order to begin.”

“I understand. I think that is the overwhelming feeling I have been having. I feel deep inside though that everything will be fine. I’m excited about telling the kids. I will have a little conversation with them before we get together at the apartment.”

“That’s why I said for you to go get them so you would have a chance to do that. I also think everything is going to be fine as well, because I am never going to let you go.”

He smiled and lightly kissed her.

Chris closed her door and watched her crank the car then drive off.

mstrspet
mstrspet
83 Followers