A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 21

Story Info
They know him.
2.2k words
4.61
21.4k
3
0

Part 21 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Chapter 21

It had only been about 20 minutes and there was a knock on the door. Michelle stepped out of her room and Trish stood up. David answered the door. It was Chris.

The kids did know him and did like him and were shocked.

Michelle ran to him and hugged him.

“Mr. Braxton! I am so glad it is you. It is you right?”

When Michelle ran for him he hugged her back.

“If you mean am I the one you are waiting to talk to, yes sweetie it is me.”

When she let go of him he turned to David and gave his hand to shake. They shook hands. They both smiled.

David said, “I am glad it is you too. I had no idea though.”

“Well neither of us did until last night at your Aunt Kari’s. It seems everyone knew each other but the two of us.”

David said, Yeah you go to our church and you are at school.”

Michelle said, “I see you at my Aunt Kari’s house a lot too.”

Trish just stood quiet smiling and teary eyed at all her loved ones talking.

Chris looked up and his and Trish’s eyes met. Then Chris realized he hadn’t said hello to his precious one.

He looked back down at the kids, “Would you guys mind getting the packages out of the back of my truck? All of them come in here. Fair warning it is allot. Your mom went shopping today.”

They all laughed.

David got the keys from him and they both ran out the door. They had helped get things out of his truck at school before so they knew which one it was.

Chris walked over to Trish. She just stood still and looked up to him as he got closer.

He wrapped his arms around her.

“How are you my precious lady?”

“I am very happy they are happy. I didn’t realize how much they knew you. It seems more then just casual. I am surprised they hadn’t said anything. I mean they tell me they have labs at school and such but not all about the man there.”

He leaned in and kissed her and was still kissing her when the kids came in with the first load of stuff.

They both looked at each other and smiled.

Chris stopped kissing her and went to help with the bags.

“Here let me help you with that. David, there is an electronics bag on the front seat could you be sure and get that also.”

“Sure Mr. Braxton.”

The sound of electronics sure sounded good to him. They kept bringing things in until they were finished. David got the bag Chris talked about specifically and Michelle happens to have the bag from the lingerie shop. Chris took both.

He walked over to Trish and handed her the unmarked bag.

“Go put this in your room for now.” He tapped her nose gently.

“You guys come have a seat I would like to talk to you.”

David moved the coffee table out of the way and he and Michelle sat on the floor.

When Trish came back in the room she hesitate and wasn’t sure where to sit.

Chris petted the sofa next to him. She smiled and went to his side.

“I asked your mom if we could sit and talk to you kids and give you up front an idea of what our plans are and then give you time to ask us things you want to know. To me that is the best way to handle this.

I know that to be with your mom means to be with you kids too. We are very fortunate that we already have somewhat of a relationship.

David, you and I have had more one on one time but Michelle and I have talked too but mostly at Kari’s.

The dynamics of some of this will change though. It won’t change a whole lot because I am who I am. I still expect respect and I still give it. My Character hasn’t changed; I will just be spending more time with you guys.

At school and here now you do not have to call me Mr. Braxton. We are on a different level now. You can call me Chris and know you can come to me or call me anytime for anything.

You know that applied even before now like any of the other kids at school but this is more for you guys and somewhat different.

We all know mom has a few personal issues and some men in her life took advantage of her and hurt her really bad. I do not want to hurt your mom.

I want to give her everything. I want to take care of her and help give her the security and structure she has needed for so long.

I have given your mom some accounts of her own to get things for around here which is what all these bags are. I am not trying to buy your approval or hers but I have it to give and have been actually saving in a special account for more then 10 years for the lady I would be with.

I also know your mom has worked really hard and I know you kids have had to do without some of the things others didn’t at no fault of your moms.

You know me guys; I have been known to do this for people before especially where a kid is concerned.”

Michelle said, “Yeah I remember that Christmas when that family of all those kids didn’t have anything and only a few of us knew it was you, but you bought them all kinds of stuff. Not just for the kids but for the parents and gift certificates and stuff.”

“That’s right. So you know I am not doing this to empress you. It is just part of who I am. Now about the structure I will be giving your mom. I will not hurt her.

I will not allow anyone else to hurt her, including her. You both have an idea of the things she has looked for and needed and I want to be the one to do that.

First of all you know I am a Christian and I know you and your mother are so I feel I need to make a few things clear. You kids are old enough for this conversation to happen and I think it is important.

I do not want you to get the wrong idea about anything and take care of it right from the start. I do not believe a couple should sleep together if they are not married. I won’t be sleeping here or her at my house.

We may be out late and sometimes really late but not always. Your mom needs some security reinforcements so sometimes I may stay here long enough to hold her until she goes to sleep but the door will be open and I will be fully dressed and not under the covers.

I will not disrespect her ever. I feel it is the responsibility of the man to keep things in check. Especially if he knows ahead of time the woman has security or abuse issues.”

Michelle said, “So basically you just want to take care of mom.”

“That is exactly what I want to do. I also want to give to you two kids. Do you have any other questions?”

Michelle asked, “Can I have a hug?”

They all laughed and of course Michelle and Trish were all teary eyed.

They stood up and everyone hugged even David. First he was just going to shake his hand then Chris grabbed him and they hugged.

“I know you have been the man of the house for awhile now. I am not trying to take your place but *jokingly whispers* I know women can be a handful and everyone needs a break from time to time.”

Chris picks up the electronics bag and they all sat back down.

“Remember when I said call me anytime? Well you all three have a cell phone now.”

Everyone was all excited. He gave David his first. “This cool silver one is yours David. I had the sales guy program each of your numbers in them and mine as well, my home, work, cell and pager. I have done business with them for a long time.

Michelle, this chrome pink one is yours. I know you like pink. Last but not least

Chrome deep purple for my lady. Now baby do you want to say anything or show us anything?”

“Well I think you basically covered it all about how things are for us together and all of us as a family. I did a lot of shopping today.

I know you told me not to go buy the kids furniture or anything because you were going to do that after we had this talk but I did go buy furniture for the whole house.

I got a large area rug to cover this awful carpet in here and some new furniture I think everyone will like. I got a new bedroom suit and dining room table.

All the furniture will be delivered tomorrow.

All these packages are dishes, candles, what knots, clothes and personal items for me and the house.”

“That sounds great. I take it you enjoyed yourself.”

“Very much so, I have never been able to do that before, ever.”

David asked, “We are getting new furniture?”

“If you want to, I figured your mom could take Michelle and I could take you.

You can have clothes and personal items too if you like. I just want this to have a fresh new start. I just want to give you everything too like I said before.

Trish, love do you need some help with these packages?”

David and Michelle just looked at each other and were very excited.

“There are a few I need to take to my room but if the kids don’t mind I would like to clear the cabinets and box all the old dishes and wash and put away all the new ones. I bought new towels and things for both bathrooms also.”

“You tell us what goes in which room and we will help you move them all.”

Trish sorted them and as she tells them which room they go in Chris and David moved them. Michelle started emptying the cabinets. There was no way to put it all away.

Chris went with Trish into her room leaving the door opened. He hugged her. “I’m proud of you my baby. This is all going well but fast and you are hanging in there.”

“As uncomfortable as it seemed it feels like I don’t have to wait for all your empty promises of taking care of me to be met. You have already met all my basic needs and now all there is left is me. I didn’t mean you made empty promises to me; it was one of them general statements because so many have made so many to me.”

“I know love, I knew what you meant. You are also right. It is why I saved and waited for God to send me the right lady at the right time. I wanted to be able to do this. To be able to give her everything so all I had to do is focus on her. Now show me what you have in these bags and then I will show you what I have in mine.”

He gave her an evil grin.

Trish giggled, “Ok”

Trish opened all the bags onto the bed. She showed him the satin night outfits and slippers, robes, hair brushes and all the personal items. She showed him the cumfy wear for that week of the month and for house cleaning.

He likes the short, shorts and t-shirts for cleaning. Some had some cute sayings. She got makeup and colognes and by surprise she picked cologne he loved, Navy.

She told him that her ultimate favorite Avon sells but she could never afford that. He asked her what it was, Imari.

He made a mental note. He knows one of the ladies at the school sells Avon. Now it was his turn.

He took out all the things he had bought.

“I told you I would go pick up a few special things to wear on some occasions for me and when you want. I got you some more slippers, some big fluffy ones. There is one more thing but you need to sit for this one.”

He petted the bed and she sat down. He scrunched down onto the floor and placed her left foot on his leg. He took the last box from the bag next to him and opened the box.

It was the anklet and he put it around her ankle and fastened it. He gently placed her leg down and got between her knees on his knees and kissed her.

“Thank you, it is beautiful”

“You are welcome love. You can put all this away later. Let’s take the kids to Kari’s and Gary’s for some pizza.”

“Ok. Boy I have a lot of work to do!”

“Yes you do. Come on baby.”

He takes her by the hand to leave.

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers