A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 26

Story Info
Phone call trouble.
2.1k words
4.48
21.8k
3
0

Part 26 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true” By: precious

Chapter 26

Things went very well for Trish and Chris and the kids. The kids loved going shopping and redecorating. They loved the security of all the bills were always paid and they had someone to turn to they could without any doubt depend on.

Chris and David got even closer and Chris would let him come to the shop as often as he liked. Trish still had her days of fighting depression or not feeling right but he would talk her through things.

Nearly every single night Chris was there to hold her until she fell asleep. Sometimes he would just talk to her on the phone but more times then not he was there in person.

There were times she sat around and didn’t call him when she wasn’t feeling up to par and she had to write essays or have corner time.

It had been three months they have been together now and she has never had to be spanked. She sat on her pillows that he bought for her apartment by the sofa on occasions but he knew she needed a lot of touching and comfort so she would lie on his leg and he would rub her back and caress her hair.

Sometimes when she was down he would take her to the sauna in a bathing suit and massage her shoulders and wash her hair with the sprayer. He had her nails and a pedicure done every week.

He would lay her on the bed and give her leg and foot massages. They were things that showed affection but there was no sex involved. It wasn’t always easy to resist but they did.

Their passion ran deep even though it was a new relationship. They were exchanging I love you and meant it. Trish isn’t healed completely of her fears and insecurities but she accomplishes more now that there is someone there to hold her up in the bad times.

The kids are very happy with how their life has turned around. They do not feel so left out of things and the church doesn’t have to pay for everything for them.

Their mom has days of depression or crying at times but Chris never leaves her side until she is able to bring herself around. The good thing is there has only been maybe two times of that in the last 3 months.

Sometimes she just went in the dungeon and relaxed doing her journal and getting dressed at her vanity. She liked dressing in the dungeon when they were going out; it seemed more like she was doing it for him.

He took her out at least once a week for special time and as a family there was always at least one night of going out. He took them to movies, dinner, several amusement parks, zoos, exhibits and various other family outings.

On this particular day Trish had received a phone call from David’s biological father. It was not a good conversation. The kids heard yelling and screaming. They could tell she even went into the bathroom to keep them from hearing some of it.

It seemed to last a long time. The kids were tempted to call Chris but they knew she was suppose to call him right away when anything happened no exceptions so they waited.

They knew she was off the phone because she was now in her room and slamming things and mumbling things. They waited to see if she would now call Chris, she didn’t.

Michelle asked her if she was ok and she snapped she was just fine just the usual jerk to deal with.

Was it Jr. or Larry? They wondered. They made sure they did what they were suppose to do and kept away from her basically. They went into the living room to watch TV and she came in to cook and prepare dinner.

It was still early so Chris wouldn’t be here for several hours. They just looked at each other from time to time when she would slam something. The phone rang again and they hoped it was Chris but turned out it was whoever she was talking to earlier.

Back to the bedroom and bathroom she went screaming and yelling. When she came out she slammed the phone on the table and resumed her cooking and slamming dishes.

When she went to the table to do some preparing for dinner Michelle’s things were on the table and she yelled at her to get it off the table. She went into a tangent of putting her things away and picking up behind herself.

Michelle just picked her things up and went to her room.

David asked Trish if she was ok and she just told him not to worry about it in a sarcastic tone. He mentioned maybe she should talk about it without meaning it to sound like telling her what to do but maybe hoping she would think to call Chris.

That was the wrong thing to do. She nearly bit hit head off telling him he doesn’t need to tell her what she needs to do that she had enough from... and she stopped and told him to just go to his room.

Well this was it, it did hurt his feelings and he figured when she stopped that it was probably Jr. so he called Chris.

“Hey Chris, I need to talk to you.”

“Sure thing son what’s up? Is there anything wrong?”

“Well I may get in trouble for this but I didn’t know what else to do.”

“You aren’t going to get in trouble by anyone if you are telling something that is helping someone, I will see to that. Is it your sister or your mom?”

“It’s mom.”

“I’m listening.”

“I feel bad telling really I do but Michelle is crying and even though mom has done well lately she is really loosing it.”

“What do you mean Michelle is crying? Why is she crying? How’s your mom loosing it?”

“Well we aren’t sure who she was on the phone with but she was screaming and yelling and even went into the bathroom to try and get away I think so we wouldn’t hear. We figured what ever it was she would call you like she is suppose to.

Several minutes passed and Michelle heard her off the phone and she asked her if she was ok and mom snapped and told her she was fine. We let that go too.

Then mom went to use the kitchen table and yelled at Michelle to get her things off of it and then went into this whole thing of how she knows to put her things away. Michelle got her things then went to her room crying.”

“Is that all or is there more?”

“There is more. Nearly 30 minutes passed and she was still slamming things and she got another phone call and back to the bathroom she went. She wasn’t on there long this time.

I tried asking her if she was ok and without sounding like I was telling her what to do; I told her maybe she would feel better if she talked about it, hoping she would think to call you like I think she is suppose to.”

“She is. She should have hung up on who ever had her this way and called me immediately.”

“I think it was Jr. because she made the comment that she had had enough from, then stopped her comment which means he has been giving her a hard time and she was probably going to tell me she had enough from Coffee’s today. She has said it before.”

“Where is your mom now?”

“In the kitchen, here I will take the phone to the door see if you can hear.”

Chris does hear. She’s slamming pots and mumbling something about men. Then she screamed dinner was ready and went to her room and slammed the door.

“See what I mean?”

“Don’t worry son you did the right thing I will be right over.”

“Thanks Chris I’ll tell Michelle.”

Chris was angry that she didn’t call him but not so angry that he would hurt her but this was not going to go unpunished. He was also hurt that she let the time go by and didn’t call him as they agreed.

“Everything ok Boss?”

“I have a girl on a tangent and a crying teen because of it.”

“Oh it is one of those days.”

“Yeah, I am going to go take care of this because I just heard her over the phone slamming doors and screaming. We have come too far for this.”

“I understand. If you don’t mind me asking did David say what started this?”

Gary knew it was David by Chris calling him son.

“Seems it is possible she talked to Jr. and he has her all a mess. I don’t mind her reacting to a jerk but she didn’t even call me and she is taking it out on the kids.”

“If you need any intervention just let me know. I know how upset she gets when it is Jr. He does a lot of threatening and she gets defensive. We can check in on the kids and I can close the shop.”

“Thank you buddy, I appreciate it.”

Chris tried to calm down before getting there and reminding himself he needs to be prepared for listening and be strong because if this is in fact the way it sounded on the phone this will be her first real spanking.

David told Michelle that he called Chris and that he was on his way. He gave her a hug and told her it was going to be ok that mom is just upset.

They were sitting down to eat dinner. Trish had gone to take a shower. Chris arrived and went and sat on her bed and waited for her to come out. Before going in he told the kids he was going to close the door because he needed to speak privately to their mom.

They completely understood and knew it had nothing to do with sex. When Trish got out of the shower and was in her robe she came out to find him sitting there.

She felt a rush of guilt and wondered if the kids told him she had been upset or was everything fine, did she need to tell him at all of the fit and just the call. Then she noticed the door was closed.

“How are you doing precious?”

“I am ok I suppose.”

“Suppose?”

“You are a little bit early; I didn’t have a chance to get dressed.”

“Do not change the subject precious. You are also being a little short with me don’t you think?”

She shrugged. He was doing very well at holding his cool but it was nearly all he had not to take her across his knee right then and bare bottom redden that behind when she shrugged at him.

“I think we need to get a few things straight here. I don’t do shrugs. You know this. I do not appreciate you not calling me if there was a problem.”

“I just…”

“Quiet. Get your clothes on. I will not wait long. I will be back in here in 5 minutes you better be dressed.”

“Yes Sir.” Where is that attitude now? She had done it now and she actually shrugged at him.

Chris goes out to the kids and hugs Michelle and assures her things will be right back on track before the night is up.

He hugged David and told him thank you for calling. Right as he said that Trish came out and heard. After knowing she was in enough trouble she actually gave David a surprised and ugly how dare you look.

Chris didn’t miss it either. When he looked at her clothes she was in sweats. He stepped close and whispered to her was it that time and she shook her head no. She figured she might get in major trouble and did choose the sweats on purpose.

He had told her unless they were going out she could wear her cumfy clothes around the house. He instructed her to go put her white skorts on. Her heart sank. If she does get spanked she is going to feel everything in those.

She right away went to change.

While he waited again he told the kids that Uncle Gary may be coming over or calling because he may be awhile. He assured them he would call later before bedtime.

She came out and as instructed she was in her skorts. He took her by the hand and led her out the door.

Michelle asked David if he thought she would get into a lot of trouble and all David said was he hoped so. He didn’t like his mom that way.

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers