A Girl's Fairy Tale Dream Come True Ch. 29

Story Info
The wedding.
2.6k words
4.5
24.2k
3

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

Though another 6 months might seem like a long time when planning an event like these two the time went quickly. Yes these two.

Chris was planning something that only a few had any idea about. Kari and Trish were planning the main event and Chris was busy with the special one and the honeymoon.

It is now the last week before the wedding. Everything but a few clothes and personal needed items were moved into the house.

All the arrangements have been made for the horse and carriage.

Chris had to get Kari to help with some of the honeymoon arrangements. He is going to take her on a cruise after the first night at home. He has special plans for the first night.

He didn't want Trish to know anything he wanted it to all be a surprise. Kari got in touch with 4 of their fellow D/s couples to help out for the night of the wedding.

Without revealing what it would be for, Kari talked Trish into getting some special clothes for her wedding night.

Kari told her that she should have something really special for their first night. Trish bought it hook line and sinker.

Kari was able to get everything Chris wanted. Chris had ordered something and it came in a month in advanced and he had it hidden in a secret wall safe at the house.

He bought a beautiful black stand to place a book on. He bought a large glass frame and a black and gold pen that sits in a stand.

It now is 48 ours before the wedding. The last night they will be together before they will be married. They will not see each other the last 24 hours.

Chris took Trish and all of the kids out to dinner and spent time with them. The kids were all excited. Trish's other kids were all in town and going to be at the wedding and were at dinner with them.

Trish's oldest son Wesley was considering staying in town. Chris offered him a job if he wanted it. He and Gary could use an extra hand in the warehouse and on networking jobs. Wesley had gone to college and was certified in networking.

Chris noticed David's expression change when he offered Wesley the job. David loved his brother but was a little worried he might be pushed aside because Wesley knows more about the computers then he does.

Chris got up and excused himself and asked David to join him. Chris has never been one to let things wait when there is a problem.

David tried to say there was nothing wrong but Chris knew. Chris assured David that even if Wesley did stay and begins working for him that their relationship will not change.

"David, I love you very much. That will not change."

David started to smile. Chris knew what it was. Chris assuring him was good but the fact that he knew him well enough to know what was wrong meant allot to David as well.

He put his arm around his shoulders and told him they needed to return to the table.

Trish asked if everything was ok and they both said yes. Chris covered by saying he had thought of something he needed David to do and didn't want to forget.

He winked at David and everyone went right back to talking and eating. David thought how Chris was the best dad ever.

After dinner everyone went back to Trish's apartment accept Trish. Chris took her to his house for some quiet time. He turned the music on in the living room and he danced with her and they talked and just enjoyed each others company.

He had been working on things in the dungeon so he didn't bring her in there. At 11:30 he took her home because he wanted her to be gone before the 24 hours they were to be married.

She was nervous about not being able to see him. This would be the first day since they have been together that they would be apart. She was not sure she could handle it.

Chris assured her that if she really needed him and couldn't make it by talking to Kari then she could call. He did want her to try to do this though.

She told him she would try as hard as she could and would make him proud. He walked her to the door and kissed her.

They went inside of the apartment and some of the kids and grandkids were still up. Good thing all of the furniture was gone because there wouldn't be any room for everyone.

Chris put Trish's parents up in a nice hotel. He was going to let Michelle and David stay at the house but with his plans that wouldn't be good.

He walked her to her room and told her to be strong that it is only a matter of hours and he could hold her all night long every night.

He hugged her really tight and kissed her. He told everyone bye and left for the 24 hour Wal-Mart store. He had to get some supplies for the wedding night. He bought various fruits and popsicles.

He bought at least 10 new white wash cloths, kool-aid, Popsicle maker, small silver bowl, 2 black satin handkerchief, a small folding table, a heating pad, 4 large assorted dark color pillows, one small black velvet pillow and one large black velvet pillow.

He brought the things into the kitchen. He put the already made popsicles in the dungeon freezer. He washed the Popsicle maker and mixed the kool-aid.

He put them in the freezer. He cleaned and cut all the fruit and them in Ziploc bags and put them in the dungeon refrigerator.

He closed the large black curtain that hides her side of the room. At the end of the curtain is the bed. He put the small folding table in front of the end table. He dropped the drapes around the bed accept the side by the table.

He put the silver bowl on the table. He pulled the bed down really neatly in a diagonal slant so that the right side was still not pulled down. He went to the cabinets and pulled out heating oil.

He put the heating pad under the pillow on the bed and plugged it in. He didn't turn it on but he put the bottle of oil under it.

He folded all the wash cloths in half like a triangle and lined them up one under the other and set them on the table next to the silver bowl. He slid the folding table just behind the curtain so it is out of sight.

He moved the Dr. Bed closer to the back wall to allow more floor room closer to the wall with the spanking items hanging.

In the corner close to the cabinets next to the wall he placed the 4 assorted pillows spread out for someone's sitting.

He took out the black stand he had bought a month ago and set it nearly in the center of the floor. He placed the pen and stand on the right hand side.

He went to the office and printed something and placed it on the stand next to the pen.

The large black pillow he set on the floor a couple of feet away from the black stand.

He went to the safe and got the special item he had bought and placed it on the small black pillow and placed the black satin handkerchief over it. He gently placed it on the floor next to the large pillow.

He took the second satin handkerchief and placed it folded on the dryer. All he has left to do is turn the heating pad on and remove a few frozen home made and ready made popsicles and put them in a Ziploc in the freezer.

He would do that right before leaving for the wedding. The wedding is at 4 pm and he needed to get some rest. Trish couldn't sleep well at all. Kari talked to her for a long time and reminded her that in a matter of hours she would be with her Master Right for the rest of her life.

They laughed and giggled about subby things.

Trish said how she must be good from now on or there would be more unable to sit days. Kari reminded her how she said she hated essays so now there would be other options for him.

This all helped the time to pass. They both decided they needed to try and get a little rest.

When morning came there was a ton of things to do. Gary and all the boys went to Chris's house and got dressed and cleaned up behind themselves.

Chris called the caterers and made sure everything was in order.

All the girls headed to Kari's house to get dressed. Kari and Trish went to the salon to get their hair and nails done.

When Trish was getting her hair done Kari called their friends and made sure they were ready for tonight after the reception.

Chris called the company with the horse and carriage and they would pick up his lovely fiancé and bring her to the church.

There is a limo for Trish's parents, all the men and all the girls accept Kari and Trish.

Before leaving in the limo Chris asked Gary to keep the boys busy so he could take care of something.

He went in the dungeon and turned the heating pad on and popped out a couple of the home made popsicles and took some of the already made ones out of their wrapper and put them in a Ziploc bag in the freezer ready to use. He left the dungeon unlocked but pushed the door to.

Everyone went to the church and was in place waiting for the bride. The carriage picked up Kari and Trish.

When they reached the church Trish saw several more horses with men on them. There was a red carpet laid out from where the carriage would park to the entrance of the church.

Trish's Dad, the men accept for Chris and the bride's maids were waiting outside. One at a time the men walked the girls to the front of the church.

When Kari got out of the carriage to be walked down with Gary the horses started assembling to each side of the red carpet.

Trish's dad helped her down and as she stepped out. The horses bowed one at a time as she passed by them.

There were knights atop of each horse. It was beautiful. Chris of course had cameras recording every moment of this event inside and outside.

The knights were something Chris did on His own, as well as the red carpet. She was so surprised.

The flower girls had thrown rose petals behind Kari. Robert and Jeff the two oldest grandchildren carried her train. Chris had not seen her or her dress before her entrance.

Chris had asked that everyone stand and bow as she passed by before she came in. It was as if everyone had practiced for days because they all bowed as she passed by.

When Chris first seen her he nearly fell and Gary just held his arm. She was more beautiful then he had ever seen her before.

She was dressed in a white dress that you could see there were large ruffles under it.

The sleeves were pulled down off her shoulders and the sleeves were sheer with white satin ribbon criss crossed around the sleeve.

The top of the dress around her chest and ribs were snug against her. You could see cleavage but not too much.

It was covered with the sheer, lace and satin and that matched what was on the sleeves. The front was laced closed with satin ribbon.

Her veil was a tiara the sheer veil material all around and with ribbons down the back. The front of the veil was dropped down from under the tiara. There were splits on each side so it could be lifted when given away by her dad.

As she reached the altar the men standing with Chris bowed to her and then her to Chris.

The Pastor asked who was giving her away and her dad said he and her mother then lifted her veil and kissed her and literally gave her hand to Chris.

The service was wonderful. They presented roses to their mothers and did the unity candle.

When the service was over and they were ntroduced as a couple Chris escorted her out to the carriage and it rode them to the reception.

No expense was spared with the reception either. The cake was several layers with a white wine water fall. There was lots of food and dancing.

All the tables were in the reception hall in a square so everyone could see the dance floor and the other tables.

They danced and had cake and did the traditional things at most receptions. They threw the garter and the bouquet. They opened gifts and had a good time.

Kari came to Trish when it seemed that the reception was winding down and told her that she hated to but had to slip out that Melissa had a personal problem.

Trish hugged her and gave her a kiss and thanked her for everything. Trish hadn't noticed a few others had slipped out.

They were going to do their part in the special thing Chris had set up.

Kari would be setting out a few refreshments and letting the other couples in.

When Chris seen they were all leaving he started to watch the clock.

Thirty minutes after they leave he needs to get Trish to go change into her honeymoon clothes. Then they would leave for their honeymoon.

Thirty minutes came and went. Chris whispered to his bride that it was time for them to go they had reservations.

Chris stood and got everyone's attention and thanked them all for being there and all who were apart of the wedding and announced that he was going to take his beautiful bride and leave for the evening.

Everyone came and hugged and kissed them.

They went to a room in the back where their clothes to change into were.

She had her dress Kari told her to get with the special under it outfit and pumps.

Because the dress is so large she had arranged for her daughters to help with it when the time came so Chris was not with her when she changed.

After helping her out of the dress she dressed privately into the evening clothes.

Chris finished first and stood at the door waiting for her to come out. She was just as captivating to him as in her wedding dress.

She was in a silk form fitting, short, "v" neck, and thin strap, black dress that zips up in the back and wore the pumps he loves to see her in.

He couldn't help it he had to kiss her right then when he seen her.

He then took her by the hand and they waved to everyone as they left. They didn't take the carriage they took his car.

Gary had driven it there for them when he left the church. Adam and Trish's kids were taking care of making sure the carriage and horses left when needed to and wrapped everything up at the reception.

Gary had taken Kari and Melissa home, or so Trish thought.

To Continue in chapter 30 of 31: "The Collar"

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers