A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

"Oh, yes," said John. He quickly pulled his buttoned shirt over his head. He ripped the pants with underwear over his ankles. He stood there for a moment in his t-shirt and white tennis socks. His penis wiggled straight ahead from out of the unkempt bush. He paused for a moment half naked in front of the two dressed girls that eyes him with curiosity. He had himself exposed. He put a pile of twenties on the desk and smiled proudly, "I know a little about uhm etiquette."

"I have a little request."

"Yes."

"Can you keep your shoes on?"

"Of course, if that turns you on."

Now, she knew what he liked. It was the first time that he had spoken up. She got on her knees on the bed and pulled her clothes off. While he was the preppy guy with white, ironed shorts, she was the chubby gal with her panty line digging into her butt. Her boobs were a big part her body fat and spilled out, once they were out of the frame of her bra.

He lay back. She traced his ripped chest. "Rowing," he smiled. He was all the stud in body that she had ever dreamed about it. Yet, in the head, he was lying silently on his back, while she felt the bumps of the muscles on his body. She trailed her a line from his chin down to his penis with kisses. She could feel him intently sensing her body movements. Nancy whispered, "generation starfish enterprise," and giggled at her inside joke.

It broke the moment. It was weird having her best friend watch her prostitute for the first time. She did not know how to prostitute. She rolled a condom over his penis. It had always been tricky with her boyfriends to guide the slippery ring down. With all the lube, it kept wanting to slip out of her fingers. There is the urge to pin it with finger nails. However, that breaks it. She smiled up at John with her teeth sparkling to ease the tension.

She took a deep breath. No, she could not take his penis. Her mind had been all action oriented to execute-execute-execute. Her pussy was as dry as a nun's cunt. She moved her body up his, caressing her boobs along his body. She presented her full boob in front of his face. "Why don't you suck on this a bit?" "I'm allowed to touch?" "Yes." "Can I grab your butt as well?" "Yes."

He nuzzled her boobs. Her boob was pressed all over his face. He had a happy baby face, when he licked and sucked her boob. His hands groped her butt. Her butt was big. He had plenty to grope. Nancy was just kind of staring. She was in a trance. She was curiously pulled in to watch, yet not aroused.

Like a machine, the physical touch triggered her juices. She had fantasized a few times about a random man in a hotel room during her self-pleasure session. Oddly, now that it was real, she wasn't as relaxed, as when she self-pleasured late at night in her cozy bed. She was very action oriented. She reached for his penis and lowered her pelvis over it. She took him whole on the first try. She must have been wetter than she thought. Nancy mindlessly leaned forward to see the penis disappear inside of her.

His face was flush red. His eyes bulged wide open to form a fuck face. Her knees were by his side, so that she was squatting and could pump herself up and down over him. Their bodies were sweaty. She had to bite her lip and a strand of hair had become loose. Things had become kind of automatic. The self-consciousness had vanished. She was simply chasing the good feelings that each thrust triggered.

There was the chocolate like feeling, when he was fully inside her touching her cervix. There was the titillating shot, when her clit rubbed against the coarse hair over his hard pubic bone. There was the warm tension spreading in her thigh that made her move faster and harder. He had disappeared into some kind of trance. At one point, she had grabbed his face, a little too harsh, so that his lips puckered together like a fish. He simply moaned, not reacting at all.

The mattress sung loud. The next room must have heard it. Nancy tried to discretely push her cell phone against her pubic bone, pretending that she was resting it on her belly. It was too obvious. She started moving it a little back and force, pretending that she was simply pushing the keys hard. Sandy smiled at her for a moment. All was forgiven. Sandy felt awesome.

"I'm coming."

John's muscles convulsed. His torso and head rose up to have the shape of a banana. He pushed her hips against his groin. The fingers sunk deeply into the soft flesh. She waited for him with the sweetness of a wife.

The red rushed out of his face. A tear formed in the corner of his eye. He began silently sobbing with his mouth distorted wide open. Spit made spider webs from his lips to his teeth. The stammering became audible. "Please, leave. Please leave."

"Are you alright?"

"It's not you. It's me. Just leave me alone!"

"Can I wash up at least?"

"No, go. Go now!"

"I have all this sticky juice in my vagina. It'll be only a minute."

"No, go. Go!"

Sensing something seriously wrong, Sandy quickly grabbed her clothes and the money. She pulled on the bare minimum and stumbled into the hallway barefoot. Behind her, she heard him moan, "I'm hopeless. I will always be alone. Nobody cares about me."

"Wow, that was a winner," said Nancy matter of fact. Sandy got her clothing composed in front of one of those hallway mirrors. "That's what they are for," she thought to herself. "Those hotels have experience."

"That guy was weird," said Nancy. She looked at Sandy, as if to explain the world.

"He scared the bejesus out of me. Though, now my panties are soaked. It's disgusting. I can smell him and myself. I smell like a hooker for real. The funny thing is. I didn't come. I'm still turned on. And, having all that mess down there and the thought that people will smell it, turns me on even more."

Sandy got her hair right. She clipped the blonde strands in place.

"You kept watching us the whole time like a voyeur. What's up with that?"

"Well, it was interesting. I had never seen you have sex with a guy before. I loved watching the shakes run through your boobs. And, hehehe, you rammed your hips really hard. I thought you were going to break his thing."

Sandy looked stern and composed. She lead the way to the elevator.

"Don't hate me for telling it. We are now closer than ever."

"I just need to go for a walk."

And, they walked. They walked the long corridors of the casino. The wide walkways with the carpet, the wide walkways with the slick, polished stones. They walked through rows of slot machines. They walked through along the closed stores. The air was fresh. The casino pumped in extra oxygen to keep gamblers awake and energized to push another button. There were dolled up girls in elegant dresses. There were tourists in sandals, shorts, and camera hanging in front of the belly with foldout maps in the hand. There was casino personnel in sharp suits watching for security and handing out coupon cards for lounges.

Somewhere, they had passed a Russian themed bright red bar with a bouncer and were approaching a simple bar at the side of the gambling floor. A young lad was standing lost at the intersection of walkways. He had scrubby black punk hair. He was wearing camouflage shorts that went over his knees. A friend had doodled on it with a marker. His t-shirt was tucked in at the side only. He held a big pink glass in his hand. It's one of those two foot high margarita glasses with a giant straw and a neck strap. He had leather straps around his wrists.

"Nancy, go talk to him. That's your first client."

"No, no, I can't. He's too cute," whined Nancy. Like a convict on the gallows, she was dancing around Sandy, clinging to her clothing, and hiding her face.

"Nancy, we are short on the water bill, because of you. I already did one guy. It's your turn."

"No, no. I don't know what to say."

Sandy huffed and walked toward the guy. Nancy out of panicked impulse grabbed the nearest bar stool and hid behind it. The bartender smiled benevolently. Sandy reached the lad with big steps.

"Hey"

"Hey yourself, I'm not a horse!"

"What's your name?"

"Ryan, and you?"

"I'm Sandy. See over there, my friend Nancy is trying to hide behind a chair. She thinks that you are super cute. You should talk to her."

"Nah, I'm fine here."

Sandy looked Ryan over.

"Where are your friends?"

"I got lost."

"Why don't you make new friends with us?"

"I'm not very good with girls. I'm just hanging with my bros."

"Hey, is that a Godsmack sticker on your t-shirt? Nancy loves that band. You should talk to her."

"Really? I have like all of their albums."

Sandy locked her arm with Ryan and walked her to Nancy. The bartender lingered near ready to take the orders of the otherwise empty bar at 3 am. Nancy immediately started chatting to Ryan about Disturbed, the concerts, and the gossip about the singer. They were talking loud and fast.

The two young ones were in a whirl of discussion. They talked like best friends. Their hands pushed each other in response to teases. The low yellow lighting of a worn casino was around them. The ring-ding of the slot machines was a constant circus backdrop. Sandy was the one person out, too old and out of the discussion topic.

She re-asserted herself, "Hey Ryan, how about naked time with Nancy up in your room?"

"Wow, totally, yeah! I mean, this is awesome."

"It's 200 bucks."

"Sandy, why do you have to ruin this?"

"No, no worries. I'm totally up for it. I understand."

Ryan got his chained wallet out. He looked for the crammed bills. He spilled them all on the floor in his rush to count. It was quickly obvious that there was a lot of change, 1's and 5's. After he collected everything kneeling, his hands lifted a ball of money up. It was a complete mess. "I got 92.34. And, I got a 24 hours bus pass that's still good for 12 hours. That's gotta be worth another $4. And, here is a collectible baseball card. It's worth at least five bucks. You could have my belt. It's still new. I got it at the Gap for ten bucks. I only wore it for a week."

"Ryan, I'd be willing to give you a deal. But, you don't even have half the money."

"Sandy, Sandy, please give him a deal. He is so cute."

"Okay, we take all your cash."

"Yes!!!" Here and Ryan reached out with two hands filled with little balls of paper money and change.

"Not here. You put it on your desk in the room. And, we take it later."

"Okay, of course."

Ryan blushed. Nancy blushed. The bartender that had been cooly rubbing glasses with a towel shook his head in disbelief. The lone guy drinking at the bar ignored it. The bartender walked over to him to slam a shot glass onto the counter: "That drink is on me. I just saw the funniest shit."

In the elevator, Ryan tickled Nancy's side. Nancy squeaked like a piggy. "I get to see your boobs." "Be a gentleman," she slapped Ryan's hand playfully. He pinched her nipple playfully through the fabric. Her mouth exasperated and she double-handedly pinched his nipples back, but really hard. He jumped away from her rubbing his nipples. She wagged her finger in the air playfully. He jumped forward to squeeze his index finger and thumb together in between her butt cheeks. She jumped into the air and hid behind Sandy. The two went at it teasing their body and chasing each other around the stern and still standing Sandy, who increasingly became the parent.

"This is like in old times. Sandy is our adult supervision," said Ryan with laughter.

The room was small and simple. This was one of those budget hotels, where the bed took up almost all the space. There was a chair squeezed in. The bathroom door didn't even open fully, because the bed was in the way. All three stood right next to each other next to the bed.

"I don't want Sandy to see me naked," said Nancy impulsively. Sandy's face fumed. After having just fucked a guy in front of her, Nancy was putting up. Ryan lost no second. He lifted the bed sheets and pushed Nancy under them. Then, he followed her. They were wrestling under there. Two bodies lifted and shifted from kneeling to rolling around under the sheets. They were breathing loud and giggling intensely.

Nancy's top went flying into a corner. "Why did you toss my top out?" "That way, you can't get to it without Sandy seeing you." "You bastard!" yelled Nancy. She huffed intensely. A pair of legs was lifted high under the sheets. Then, his pants went flying out into the other corner. "Now, you gotta show your ass."

The body from below shifted on top. Ryan's body pinned down Nancy. The bra, panties, socks, and pants came flying out from under the sheets. He worked her like a maniac. "I'm totally naked," exclaimed Nancy. She pulled his t-shirt off, his panties and socks. He let her do it. She hurled them out.

"I want to see your penis. Wait, let's see, where Sandy is." Nancy's head appeared from under the sheets. She held the sheets around her face like Robin Red Riding Hood. Her face was moist from the heat under the blanket. Then, they both crawled to the opposite side of the bed and lifted the sheets to let the light shine down. "Oh, that is so pretty. I have to kiss it." A peak in the sheet moved lower. "Ugh, it tastes like beer. What did you do with it?" The peak in the sheet kept moving around what was presumably the penis.

"Hey, guys, you gotta wear a condom," said Sandy with a stern voice.

"Oh, we don't need one. He is clean."

"Yeah, I'm good."

"C'mon, you are like horny teenagers. You need a condom."

"Yes, Ms. Principal. He got one on already."

"I want to see it."

"What! That's invasion of privacy!"

"I want to see it."

"Okay. Do you have a condom we can borrow?"

Sandy lifted the sheet a little bit to hold a silver condom under the sheets with her other hand. A sweaty small hand from Nancy felt the condom in Sandy's hand and took it. The two under the sheets went giggling. All four hands were working on his penis, tugging and pulling. Two minutes later, a body flattened under the sheets. One side of the sheets was tossed up. A short penis in an orange condom and shaved pubic hair appeared. The reservoir tip was filled with air. Sandy shook her head and kept silent.

"Okay, put it in."

"Your pussy is here somewhere, right? I can't see."

"You are on the wrong side of my leg. Move left."

"Okay, I got it. I can't find the entrance. It gotta be there somewhere."

"You are poking on my clitoris. Go lower."

"Fuck, I'm already all the way down. Where is your hole?"

"You are so classy!"

"I think that I got it. Or, is this your butt?"

"No, you got it."

"Oh, fuck, I'm inside of you! You are all around my penis!"

"Oh, yes baby, you are in my belly. It feels so good. Fuck me already!"

"Uh, okay. I'm so hot. I have to lift the sheets."

"No, no, Sandy will see me."

"I'll cover you. I'm on top of you."

The sheets came off the top of their bodies. A few thrusts later, they were kicked off the butt as well. Nancy looked so much smaller with her clothes off. Ryan's butt was clenched tight into bulbous half-moons that thrust on top of Nancy's body. Nancy lifted her knees up to her chest to make Ryan penetrate her deeper. As her legs got tired up there, she put her hands onto the soles of her feet to keep them in place.

Ryan tossed Nancy over onto her hands and knees. He humped her from behind. His arms wrapped around her chest and fondled her breast. Sandy stood there amazed at the chemistry between them and the heat in their passion. Nancy was pliable and eager to follow his lead. He was ravenous. All his initial shyness had disappeared. It was like Nancy completely opened up to Ryan. Why did Nancy always get the good time, and Sandy had to do the hard work?

Ryan came. He held Nancy in a tight embrace, while deeply tongue kissing her. Within seconds of coming, he softly pleated with her that he would finish her with his tongue, so that she would be equally satisfied. He disappeared down on her. Nancy lazily raised her head and looked Sandy in the eyes, "this guy is the real deal." Then, her head succumbed back down into the reverie of a fast and hungry tongue dancing all over her vagina.

Ryan was a gentleman. He let both of them use the shower. When Sandy came out, he was playing a round of checkers with Nancy. They graciously said good bye. In the door, Sandy turned around. "Nancy, you would have slept with Ryan anyway, without the money." "Yes," was her weak reply. "Ryan, you would have slept with her anyway, right." "No, I would have never had the nerve to talk to Nancy, let alone ask her to sleep with me. Those ninety something bucks opened up the impossible to me."

The girls went into the hallway. Nancy snickered and bumped her hip sideways into Sandy. Sandy smiled benevolently and slightly shook her nose left to right. Sandy took Nancy's hand. They walked along in silent understanding and happiness.

They passed a big floral display in the lobby. Flowers were stuck tightly together to form a two feet thick ball. Multiple balls were suspended from the ceiling. If one paused for a moment to draw in the breath, there was even the subtle smell of fresh flowers despite the strong AC. Gold plated reception tables and carts stood around. The ambiance created a swanky feeling.

A casino guy in sharp suit, tie, and giant back stepped up to the girls. He bowed forward elegantly with a reverence that made the girls giggle. "Please, follow me." Without thinking much, they followed the man. Only good could come from such a pleasant demeanor. Where they going to get comps? The casino security guy slid his ID card next to an almost invisible door the color of the wall.

The façade of the swanky casino was pulled back by the rough, concrete utilitarian hallway. A half-light of energy conserving tube light flickered. A metal cage door housed extra chairs and tables, densely stacked.

"Where are we going?"

"Please, just follow me."

With every step deeper into the bowels of the casino, the tension increased. It would be harder to get away. There were no doors. The man was steely cold. His step was mechanic and purposeful. Sandy pressed her breathing to remain steady.

They stopped at a door that had a red light flashing above it. The light slowly turned in circles. With neat, clean type, the word security was spelled out next to it. Without pause, the man opened the door. Sandy swallowed to brace herself.

The big room looked like NASA mission control. There were about 20-30 desks. Each desk was plain, white, and big. It had at least three big computer monitors next to each other. The monitors placed to curve around the chair. Some desks had a second bank of monitors above the lower bank. Nighttime could be clearly felt here, because most of the desks were unstaffed. The attending security personnel was looking at dozens of camera images per screen. They wheeled around the cameras. One hand was on a notepad writing.

The man turned around to face the girls in a half circle. His fingers folded like a tent in front of his belly. He had a short blond crew cut. His tie was turquois blue, like the water in the Caribbean. His face was freshly shaven.

"We like to bring prostitutes into this room. It makes it easier to understand that we have our eye on everything in the casino."

"We are not prostitutes," blurted Nancy.

"You can keep your excuses for the police. We saw you soliciting. We don't need bullet proof evidence of the money transfer. We simply put you on notice that you are no longer welcome on this property. If you ever come back, we will prosecute you for trespassing. We have facial recognition. Don't think that coloring your hair will fool it."

"Look, it's been our first time. We won't do it again," pleaded Sandy.

"You actually did look very amateurish. Don't you realize that soliciting is frowned upon? You have to let the guy talk to you first. Here is a paper that acknowledges that you understand that you are no longer allowed to come here. There is no admission of guilt."

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers