A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

Sandy read it over. It was very short. It was simply an acknowledgment of being refused entrance and a reference to the state statute about trespassing. They signed it. The man walked them out. They were left in a dark delivery entrance of the casino with a rolled down loading gate. A big driveway wound its way up to the strip. It was over, before they even processed what had happened.

"I never realized that we'd get this quickly in trouble."

Nancy was pale in the face, "we could end up in prison for a water bill."

"It's not just the water bill. If we fall behind, we lose the apartment."

They took off their shoes and walked up the long, wide drive way barefoot. The concrete still felt warm from the hot Vegas day. It was five AM. The strip sidewalk was wide. There were still groups of people walking. The orange street lights were evenly spaced. They were pretty dim, yet didn't leave a dark spot.

Every twenty yard or so super skinny, tall, black women that showed plenty of skin were standing. The long slender black legs were shiny in the night. Only compact hot pants covered her butt. She was wearing a tube top that showed her belly. The breasts clearly showed their shape and décolleté. There was something classy about the cut of the clothes, and the throwover she was wearing. The backdrop was the big fountain lake of the Bellagio.

A group of guys passed one of those girls. She walked up to the guys smiling. Her lanky legs were strutting wide. She was smiling something about, 'hey honey.' The guys talked for a moment and then kept walking. The girl trailed them, still talking to them, 'hey, let's have sexy time.'

When the guys had ignored her calls for a few seconds, she slowed her step in those high stiletto heels. She turned to Sandy and Nancy, "hey, this is my territory. Go the fuck, somewhere else."

"Why are you so skinny," asked Nancy.

"It's diet pills. Unlike you fat, white girls, we need perfect bodies. It's fucking racial discrimination."

"I'm not fat. You are skinny."

"Are you calling me a nigger? Girls, there are racists here!"

The other skinny black girls turned their heads. The tourist couple frowned upon Sandy and Nancy in passing. Sandy took Nancy's hand and quickly pulled her along.

They kept walking. There were overpasses with bright lights. Poor locals were sitting on the pedestrian bridges. They'd fold things from bamboo leaves, sell water bottles for a dollar, or outright beg for the vet past or a cute dog on their lap. Party girls were taking photos of each other with the Vegas lights behind them, mostly the car head lights though. Poor guys in bright green uniforms were making snapping sounds with their fingers to draw attention to the escort cards that they were handing out. The nipples and crotch on the photos were covered with tiny stars the size of the areola.

In front of a big pirate ship, there was a lull in pedestrian traffic. A single man was solemnly standing without moving and deeply staring into the distance. He had long, black oil slicked hair. He had a ten day beard. He had big blue eyes. The pants and black jacket made him look dark, elegant, and untouchable.

When they passed him, he said 'hey' with a deep baritone voice and command. Then, he went back to motionless staring. The girls paused their step. Nancy whispered into Sandy's ear, "that's your Don Juan." He was a mixture of dirty, sleazy Mexican and elegant, fairy tale, suave lady's man.

He snapped out of his stupor, "hey, girls they night is young. We should party." There was a twinkle in his eyes that drew Sandy in. He was very manly in the way that his body was still. He seemed strong and purposeful.

"Where are we going to party?"

"I have El-fucking-Patron in my room. And, I'm going to drink you flyweights under the table." He smiled big and charming, when he said flyweights. The girls automatically blushed.

"Yeah, sure. Can you pay."

"Ah, you are that kind of girls. I don't judge. It's all good. How much is it going to cost me?"

Sandy considered that this was her last chance and the night was pretty much over. "$150."

"Sounds good," he said. He put one arm around each girl. His black suit jacket opened up wide at the front, because the shoulder pads were pushed up. The girls felt their social status being raised by his company, the party like embrace and his style. They were no longer two single girls left out. They were no part of a party gang. He had this party feeling of things are happening here about him.

In the elevator, he raised his index finger to make a big point. "This is Vegas." He seized one up after the next with his big eyes, as if he was going to let them into a big conspiracy. "There is no way that you can not have a fucking great time." The girls melted into his embrace. Their hands were on his chest melting into his big torso.

As soon as he kicked the door closed with his leather boot, he grabbed Sandy, pushed her passionately against the wall. He opened his mouth wide and devoured her. He pushed her arms up. His hands searched their way down her body to grab her butt. He lifted her, so that she straddled him. Her body surrendered to being held and pinned against the wall, because her hands feverishly touched his cheeks, and felt his long, thick, oily hair.

His wet, most, warm tongue searched hers. His mouth was so big taking her over. She instantly felt the quiver of her heart beating. Her breasts were swelling with feeling. Her pussy was getting a soaking wet torrent.

When he was done with her, he threw her on the bed butt first. She bounced on the mattress twice. She still tasted his saliva on her mouth. Her eyes turned dark like a tigress. She wanted him. Her limbs felt alive. She felt agile and heightened.

He was quickly at the desk. He poured three shot glasses from the big bellied El Patron bottle with the regal seal on it. He put a thin pile of twenties on the table. He slammed down his shot glass empty.

"So, you are here for some trouble."

He pulled of his suit jacket. He unzipped his boots. Sandy crawled forward on the bed, feeling beautiful and desired. He threw his t-shirt and jeans off. He stood in white trunks. He had a boner pushing at the top of the waist band. Sandy slammed the drink down. The burn in her throat stung with righteousness. She pulled his white trunks down in a way, where the waist band pulled down the erect penis. The stiff penis protested increasingly as she pulled it down. And, then it snapped up. The belly flesh made a slapping sound, when it hit. She loved that snap. She kissed the oogly eye of the penis as a thank you.

Nancy took a big swig of El Patron. With big eyes looking at the two, she called out, "party on." She went to casually count the money.

He went forward and pushed Sandy onto her back. She let him crawl over her. She loved surrendering to him. He hungrily kissed her belly, pushed his head up the inside of her top to pull it off. She loved having her clothes pulled of her body with eagerness. Very quickly, she was bare naked.

She was the short chubby girl. He was also somewhat short. However, the muscle and body fat blended well to make him look strong. He lifted his pelvis high above her for a moment. With one hand, he slipped on the condom. "Always gotta bag it." Sandy smiled at the implied humor of his tone.

Then, he dove into her. It felt like eating the finest Lake Chamberlain chocolate. Each thrust felt so good. It wasn't simply physical. She could let go of all the emotional strain the night had put on her. Their naked bodies rubbed against each other. Nancy let out a near silent 'wow.' Sandy smiled proud. His eyes were closed and didn't notice.

He rolled her over. She was on top of him. She immediately realized that it was her turn. She ground her hips as luxuriously as possible. Her hands rested on his chest. Yeah, it was half fat. However, it was in a good shape. His dark eye brows and those eyes looked up at her. She felt like in love, like in a romance novel.

His fingers massaged her butt. She loved it, because she could feel the tugs on her flesh pull on her pussy as well. It changed the way that his penis thrusts felt. His fingers inched closer to her asshole. She only noticed, when he touched her puckered hole. She reactively pushed his hand away.

"Hey, two in the pink. One in the stink."

He looked offended.

"No, none in the stink," she said sweetly. Strands of hair had fallen onto her face. Her eyes were closed. Her face was focused. The lips were pinched together to get the pressure on the penis just right.

The fingers crept back.

"Fuck no," she yelled, too loud. The intensity of the moment had crumpled her composure.

His hands went back to her tits. She loved having them kneaded and fluffed. They were quite bit. And, the bra often compressed them. It was great to feel them loosened up. His hands went to caress the sides of her thighs and rested there.

He looked straight ahead, as if dreaming of a romantic beach. She put herself into that same dream, a white horse with no saddle, fine sand, warm weather, tropical palm trees, only the two of them making passionate love on the island paradise. She would take him five times a day to satiate her hunger.

She had to concentrate more on her thrusting. It became harder to press the shaft of his penis against the hood of her vagina. She felt a little helpless for not doing a good job. Without thinking she reached under herself and touched her cunt and his penis. He was limp.

"Hey, rocker, did you come already," she smiled.

He did not respond. She touched his face. He did not react.

Nancy came closer.

"I think that he is cold out in an alcohol sleep." Sandy shook his shoulders. He was lifeless. His mouth dropped open.

"What do we do?"

"I guess, he won't remember, if we finished or not. Let's take the money and leave. Fuck, I was so turned on by him. I'm going to walk bow legged tomorrow."

The next morning, the girls were standing in their hotel bathroom. There is something about a warm soft towel wrapped around the wet skin from a luxurious shower having cradled and caressed your body. The mirrors are unevenly fogged up. Another white towel is twisted high to contain the wet hair. The look of that turban just reminds of delicious spa days. And, then there are all the amenities in the bathroom like a separate toilet, a giant shower with its own lighting. All of that just soothes away the hurries of the world and makes you feel good.

There were of course twin sinks. This was Vegas. A wide marble surface gave them space to spread out the contents of their toiletry bags -- all the airline sized little potions, the metal instruments to shape their beauty, and the soft cotton pads to dab around the makeup.

"Nancy, where did these pimples come from?"

Nancy snickered, "pimples come from having sex. I got a couple bright red ones as well."

"For real?"

"We should have some fun. Let's go to a pool party before we start working in the evening."

"Sure, we might as well make some memories that we can tell back in the office."

Being in fresh clothes that had that clean feeling on their skin and the bright invigorating Las Vegas sunlight, they walked down a long hotel hallway that bordered on the swimming pool. Already early birds were reclining on lounge chairs with big dark sun glasses. On the other side was an Affliction store. It was a small, crowded store with heavy wooden cabinets. The standout clothing with its intense motives, colors, and sexy cuts sparkled like candy.

"Oh, Sandy, I want a bikini. I want to look sexy!"

"Nancy! (pause) We are broke. Those are expensive."

"I fucked a guy yesterday, I deserve it."

"I fucked two guys. Do you see me getting even a Starbucks Latte?"

"Don't be such a hard ass. I deserve to celebrate my first one. The first one is special."

"You are such a little girl. But, get one on sale."

Nancy smiled big like a little girl. She jumped into the air. Mindlessly, she ran into the store. She didn't hesitate a moment to point at the bikini that the mannequin was wearing on display. "I want that one," she said almost like a brat. The sales person was quick to ruffle through the dark-greenish wooden box beneath it for the right size.

It was a tiny little number with pink stripes. A pirate flag was painted across both boobs. The hem was a stark green. The top was a triangle with soft strings pulling it in place. The bottom was a little thing that left a big part of her butt exposed.

Nancy disappeared in the changing room. It was one of those fancy store changing rooms that had a heavy curtain that was so stiff that it would never fully expand to cover the door frame side to side. While Nancy wasn't exposed, Sandy could see glimpses of her arms and limps moving around to strip of her clothing.

Nancy bounced out barefoot with the bikini. She jumped up and down in front of the mirror. "I love it so much." An elder man with his curly blond wife in arm smiled and starred in passing the store. Nancy's thighs were fleshy. Her butt muscles showed like a round half wheel. She felt oddly naked among the piles of clothing and the cool demeanor of the sales person in a hoodie because of the cold AC.

"It's a hundred bucks," said Sandy with shock, as she pulled the sticker out from Nancy's bottoms. The pull lifted a bit of the fabric. Sandy saw down the hidden skin.

"C'mon, I basically gave me soul away last night. I'll fuck a hundred guys tonight, if I can have these. Pretty, pretty please!"

"Okay," said Sandy with chagrin.

An hour later, they had worked their way through the endlessly winding lane into the pool party. A DJ blasted music. Slides, bridges, little pools, swim up poker, brown beer bottles in every hand set the mood. More girls kept pouring in with their see through cover ups that let the bright skimpy beach ware shimmer through. Guys walked in like cowboys in their knee-long big trunks. Some wear colorful surfer trunks. Others were club wear with skulls and swords. Their big bronze torsos glistened in the sun. There was the diversity of corn fed bulky torsos from the Midwest and ripped, rock hard workout torsos from Cali.

There wasn't really much to do lounging in the sun. Either you escaped into iPod music or a romance novel, well or you got catty about the other girl. There was plenty to be jealous about the other girls. There were all these plastic boobs that must have cost a fortune. There were bodies sculpted by pilates and yoga. It was unfair that they had enough money to have the free time to hustle to so many classes. And, then there was this cute clothing with all the wonderful details that must have been expensive to get.

The worst is the drunk girl in the two inch deep end of the wade in pool. She was on her hands and knees banging her head back and force to splash the water in a big circle. All the boys paid attention to her. She rolled on her back to open and close her legs. She was young. She had thick black hair. She was so innocently abandoned in her play. All the boys leaned forward to watch her. Sandy would never stoop so low to cry for attention, yet she died to get attention.

"Sandy, you look so grumpy. But, you notice the boys glancing at you, when they pass."

"What are you talking about? That slut down in the pool is the big show."

"Yeah, the boys are into her. They stare at her unabashedly. However, at you they steal secret glances. It's really funny. You can tell them by how stiffly they look away or pretend to randomly look around."

"Why would they look at me?"

"Oh, you don't realize. You have this glow about you today. All the sex has given you this halo like glow."

"Really," Sand smiled cautiously not wanting to get her hopes crushed by a prank.

A soft drizzle of thin water vapor occasionally drifted onto her body, when the wind was right. The 120 degree heat and sun had put her into a slumber, where she counted the moments, when the water evaporator from the bar was blown onto her body by the shifting breeze.

"Hey ladies," a group of three thirty year olds was standing at their feet and smiling big. One had a white short sleeve safari shirt unbuttoned with black police glasses. He looked handsome like a stripper. "What are you celebrating?"

"We are celebrating life! Why don't you sit down with us?"

Sandy pulled her legs off the bottom half of her lounge chair. The boys sat down with their knees spread wide, hands easily resting on their knees with big iconic bracelets. They let their cool sun glasses and muscles do the talking.

"Yo, where are you from?"

"Cali!"

"High five to Cali! So, you girls only eat grass, because you are so healthy, have had 17 plastic surgeries by sweet 16, and have a third leg that comes out, whenever there is an earthquake, so that you don't trip over?"

"Yeah, something like that. Where are you from?"

"Calgary, Alberta. Do you Americans even know where that is? It's that way, very far away," said one of the guys with a big smile.

The girls giggled, "yeah, we know our geography. We are actually pretty smart. We went to medical school."

"Respect."

"How about we go to our room and make naked time!"

"Uh, yeah, that's cool. I'm down for it."

"Sandy!"

"Uh, you mean like we pay for it?"

"It's $300."

"Hold on, let me talk it over with my buds."

The guys got up and made a half circle, close enough so that the girls could eavesdrop, despite the loud music.

"Dude, those are hookers. I can't believe how chubby the older one is."

"Dude, you don't want the skinny ones. They look hot, but hate sex. The chubby ones totally only do it, because they love cock so much."

"I mean, we already dropped so much on our Vegas trip. We might as well get some pussy. It's so easy. Just pay and walk up."

"No way, all you are going to get is factory sex and no creativity. There are so many other girls here. All the girls here come for same night lays. We should get some regular girls. There is no time limit on those. We can go all night."

"But, fuck $300 is totally doable."

"Get her number. If nothing works out, we'll go back to them."

They guys turned over and traded phone numbers. When they were gone, Sandy said, "it's shocking how cold they were talking about us."

"That actually made it clear to me. I was mad that you asked them for money. Though, they were only looking for free pussy. We might as well get paid for it."

They went back into a self-righteous snooze.

In the evening, they walked into a bar in the belly of a casino. Two stone lions flanked the entrance. A black standing table gave the hostess grace. Her fingers pointed to the inside, as if she had practiced the motion in front of a mirror for countless hours. The smile on her lips was effortless. The sophisticated red glistened on her lips. Her black dress was impeccably tailored.

Sandy strutted forward into the dark room with the bright red upper walls and black brush strokes of Japanese. She was wearing a khaki skirt with many pleads. She wore white knee high socks to give her a little look of a chubby school girl. Nancy wore a little black dress that threw up a contrast of elegant clothing and a demeanor that had not yet fully matured out of family girl. She walked in over the ankle black, polished boots.

They sat down on high chairs a little away from the bar in the darkness. They sipped on pink, frosted martini glasses. Some delicious liquor had a surprising detail of flavor. At $17 prices, they better were something to be relished. They had a heavy bottom glass with ice water next to them. A white napkin was wrapped around it and already dissolving into torn scraps.

"I've been thinking. With about $100 air fare each, $100 hotel per night, $50 to and from the airport each, $100 bathing suit, food, pack of condoms, we are slightly in the negative. We should focus on older guys tonight. They probably have more money than a young lad."

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers