A Girl's Weekend in Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SooBee
SooBee
12 Followers

Men here were being shown the true extent and, how else can I put it, the raw nuts and bolts of what sometimes happens during a female "self fuck" session. I had a sense that all eyes were on me (they weren't, of course) and everyone was thinking, "Yeah, now I know what you get up to."

In that sense, I was glad when she came, so I could tune out again and just enjoy the proceedings.

The German boys had leant fully forwards by this stage, and were obviously fascinated with her technique as she worked towards orgasm.

She was quite a large lady, and I suppose it was a novelty for them to see (it was for me, anyway) her bright pink "inner workings," as my mum calls it, against the very dark skin of her shaven pussy.

One thing that struck me was the fact that she had a really large clitoris, as I could see it oh so clearly from where I was sitting! Certainly the biggest I've ever seen, either on film or in real life. Maybe that's why she was hired here in the first place? The lads certainly got an eyeful as she frigged to orgasm right there in front of them, that's for sure.

They were very gallant at the end, when she'd finished shuddering, and gave her loud applause. She then made me smile by wrapping herself in a big fluffy robe before leaning down and shaking all their hands, one by one. Nice lady, I thought. Naughty, but nice.

In the short interval that followed, the noise level went up a few notches. We ordered more drinks and started to relax more and have a laugh.

The German boys kept chucking sheepish glances in our direction, and we (well, me anyway...but I think we all did) did our best to show we were enjoying it all, in some sort of effort to get them to stop worrying about our presence there. After all, they were out for a bit of fun as well, and I would be sad to think we'd somehow ruined their enjoyment.

To be honest, I also wanted them to regard us as pretty "cool", if the truth be known. Hey, they were young, good looking and fun......what woman in her right mind wouldn't want to be seen as cool by lads such as these? Don't get me wrong though, I didn't want to pull them. I simply didn't want to be placed into a "mumsy" category, that's all.

Drinks arrived, along with another party of women who were being seated next to us us in the second row. The word was soon passed along to me that they were from Leeds, and one of their party was getting married in a few days.

Within seconds of sitting down, two of the Leeds lasses had started up a jokey conversation with the German lads directly in front of them, which seemed to also break the ice with the lads who were sat in front of our group as well, and they turned round and started chatting to us all, in pretty good English.

Polite stuff ensued.....how long were we staying, where we came from, etc.....nothing at all about what we'd all just seen.

The lights slowly went down again and brought the conversation to a halt, and the next act came on.

No introductions, just a guy in boxer shorts holding hands with a naked woman.

They were both physically attractive, but from the outset it was pretty obvious that they were acting, and at various stages of the procedure, for that's what it was, the male seemed quite bored.

She lay back on a massive bean bag and let him go down on her for a while, and then she pulled down his pants and gave him a pretty good blowjob, but their general eroticism rating would score about two out of ten. He was large, I'll admit, but he honestly didn't do anything for me.

They then proceeded to fuck in front of us, fast and hard, soft and slow, loads of positions so that we could see it going in and out, but I was a bit removed from the whole thing, if truth be known.

OK, I'll admit to being fascinated by two things. Firstly, the way his balls really jiggled while he fast fucked her. She was on her side facing us, legs open. He was on his side behind her and so we could see the underside of his penis and his balls.

I never really get the chance to see it all from that angle, and was amazed at the extent to which his balls jiggled around when he got up to full speed. Doesn't that hurt?, I thought to myself, and made a mental note to ask some male friends that question when I got home.

Secondly, his cumshot. My lifelong fascination regarding men, I'll admit.

The first time I saw a guy ejaculate was when I gave my very first handjob.

I'd not seen any porn movies at that time, and had only seen a few "stills" of it in a porn mag. I'd obviously heard about it all from friends, but had never seen a man actually cum.

I was laying by his side on his bed, and was thoroughly into what I was doing, as it was all pretty new to me.

He'd guided me on how to do it correctly, and I was pretty sure that I was doing it right, as he had his eyes tight closed and was breathing heavy.

He suddenly started to buck his hips and I honestly wondered for a split second if I was hurting him. It was immediately apparent, however, that he was rahter enjoying the whole thing, so I speeded up a bit to see what would happen.

He straight away lifted his bottom completely off the bed and suddenly jolted once or twice.

I lay there, wide eyed and mouth open as a huge jet of semen flew out and actually hit the wall above the head of the bed.

It was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen! His cum just kept on flying everywhere, or so it seemed.

From that moment on, a male cumshot has held a deep fascination for me. I'm not really into all the "facial" stuff that the porn industry seems to mainly revolve around, but nevertheless, seeing a man cum is still a marvellous thing, I think. Maybe it's just the raw animal power of the moment, where nature completely takes over for a few short seconds, who knows?

Anyway, the man on stage got up to stand when it was his time to cum and, the professional that she was, she knelt in front of him as he worked his penis, and quietly took it all over her face and chest.

Whether he'd been saving it up for a day or two, or he can produce that amount each time, god only knows. He nevertheless shot an impressive three or four large spurts, which pretty much covered her.

A stage hand entered eventually appeared and gave her a box of tissues.

Although this was really a great novelty for me to see all of this in the flesh, I must admit to being a tad disappointed regarding the lack of eroticism about the whole thing though.

They received a similar round of applause to the vibe lady (not quite the same gusto) and took their bean bag offstage with them.

As they left, three ladies came on from the other side of the stage. Two blondes in pretty bra, pants and stockings, and one fully clothed brunette, all very attractive and aged about mid twenties, I would guess.

The general interest level went up significantly, especially when two stagehands positioned two large, red, circular mattresses side by side, centre stage.

Personally, I think that this interest was down to the fact that:

a) The men in the audience were immediately switched on for some girl on girl action (what man isn't?) and ..

b) the rest of the audience were just curious to see what three girls could get up to, as opposed to just one on one.

Curious anticipation was the general feeling, I would say. I looked across to the others in my group and found that they all looked happy to be there. So far, so good.

It all went quiet as the blondes on stage started to kiss and feel each other for a while, as the brunette watched disapprovingly.

I think it was supposed to signify that the brunette was straight, and also guessed that the blondes were eventually going to convince her otherwise.

After a few minutes of quite erotic interaction between the blondes, the inevitable happened and, after lots of mock protestation, the brunette was undressed until she was complemtely naked.

It was all done rather well, I thought, and they'd got me quite hot by the time they'd stripped her off completely.

She was then played with, while she stood there side on to us, centre stage and legs apart.

She was completely shaven down below and had a really quite gorgeous little body. Not tall, but perfectly made. To my mind, she looked like a dark haired version of Kylie.

I think that pretty much everyone there in the audience, male or female, felt quite a rush when they really started on her. You could have heard a pin drop.

After lots of intimate strokes and kisses, one of the blonde girls knelt down in front of her and, without any mucking about, really clamped her mouth onto the "Kylie's" pussy, while the other girl knelt behind her and began to push her face in between the cheeks of her bum, obviously pushing her tongue right in and using it to great effect. Judging by the speed of the blonde's jaw movement, the brunette was by then getting one hell of a rimming.

They really went at her for a good long while, and boy oh boy, she obviously enjoyed having it done to her!

Now, if that was me up there and having that done, I'd have certainly fainted and fallen over, that's for sure.

Too soon for my liking, they finished with their double mouthing, and gently lay her down on one of the mattresses.

I think she genuinely orgasmed at least two or three times during the next ten minutes or so, as they did various things to her with fingers and tongues, and although they didn't mechanically change positions in order to put on a "show" it seemed so much more arousing to me, as her enjoyment was so clearly genuine.

It certainly got me wet anyway! God knows what this was all doing to the boys at the front!

After the brunette had been thoroughly "initiated" she stood up shakily (cheers and wolf whistles from everyone, particularly the German lads) and left, stage right.

To my surprise, the blonde girls then stood and pointed at two guys in the audience, one being the German lad directly in front of my friend Jane who sat next to me, and beckoned them up on stage.

Jane suddenly took my hand and squeezed tight.

The German lads cheered as the blonde beckoned him up, and he initially refused. Lads being lads, the more he refused, the more they pushed him out of his seat. He ended up almost being carried up to the stage.

This should definitely be interesting, I thought.

"You OK?" I asked Jane. Her face was flushed and red as she watched the proceedings.

She looked across at me and realised that she was squeezing my hand quite hard. She immediately let go.

"Sorry," she almost gasped, "I'm all a-fluster," and fanned herself with her hand.

I knew she was half joking, as she is a very funny woman at work, with a deliciously filthy array of stories that she tells from time to time. A shrinking violet she is not, and one big reason why I chose her as my roommate at the hotel.

Jane and I had known each other for eight years or so, and talked about pretty much everything at work.

We trusted each other with our secrets. She knew, for instance, that I'd been to bed with one or two women in my time, although I'm mainly straight, and it didn't seem to bother her at all.

In fact, she'd confessed to being "curious" herself, and always pressed me for all the sordid details when I'd come to work with a new girlie experience to tell her.

She and I had shared a passionate drunken snog and a bit of a feel once at a firm's Xmas party, but it didn't go any further than that and we soon forgot about the whole thing, blaming the drink.

She was basically a very good friend that I fancied from time to time, and I would like to think that she felt the same way about me, but couldn't admit it.

"Why are you flustered?" I enquired mischeviously.

The German lad was now out of his seat and being walked towards the stage.

"His name's Heinrich," she answered, "we've been chatting quite a bit and now he's going up there for god knows what to happen to him."

I was now quite curious. "You fancy him?" I asked, knowing full well that we both have this certain "thing" for skinny guys. Heinrich was certainly in need of a few square meals.

"Honestly? I think he's gorgeous. Far too young for me, though. But he seems like a really sweet guy and feel for him," came the reply as she looked back at Heinrich as he climbed the steps to the stage.

"He'll be fine," I said, patting her hand in mock comfort and putting on my silly voice. "I think you should cover your eyes though, just in case."

"No way!" she shouted over the raucous cheering coming from his pals.

I laughed and noticed that she was holding my hand again. I followed her gaze to the stage.

Leaning right in towards her, I said "OK, don't cover your eyes then.....but I warn you, they may start doing rude things to him!".

She squeezed my hand again, hard. We both focused our attention onto the stage.

Jane's new found friend Heinrich was quite tall, I noticed as he shuffled towards centre stage.

He looked not a day over eighteen, but was probably twenty or so, judging by the average age of the group he was with.

He looked so vulnerable up there, waiting for the other guy to join him, that I thought he was going to faint or die from sheer embarrassment.

This observation suddenly sent my interest into overdrive. Young Heinrich now had at least two ladies in the second row who were getting slightly more than flustered. I looked along at the other women in our row. Every face a study of total concentration. Personally, I think we were all dying to see what he would get up to.

Finally, the second "victim" had joined him from the left side of the stage, and the blondes proceeded to have fun for a while, walking round them in their thong bikinis, pulling at the waistbands of both boy's jeans and having a good look down, pushing one hand down and having a feel, showing mock surprise to the audience, that sort of thing.

Our skinny friend still looked terrified, but his mates were having a whale of a time. It had been Heinrich's birthday the previous day, Jane told me, and he'd come to Amsterdam for the celebrations. I stayed stony silent about me almost sharing the day with him, as the last thing I would want would be to be dragged up there alongside him.

Suddenly worried, I passed the word along that if anyone gave the game away, I would be out of there like a shot.

I have no objection to others being singled out and, like I've already stated, get a real kick out of their embarrassment, but I'm a total chicken when it comes to someone putting the spotlight on me.

They all nodded that they understood, so I relaxed a bit, and before too long, I was once again engrossed with the spectacle on stage.

The two blondes played around for a while longer, and then whispered something to their chosen lad, and took them off seperately to either side of the stage.

I've since been told by a friend who's "in the know" about such things, that she'd seen a programme on TV about all this stuff, and that they sometimes do this to check their age if they look young, their state of health, find out if they are willing to go ahead with the thing, make sure they're OK with being naked etc, and how far they're willing to go.

Once they're sure that everything is OK, then they try to put them at their ease. A sort of "break the ice" exercise with the guy in question, as it apparently greatly increases the chances of the guy achieving an erection in front of an audience.

If the male in question is more relaxed (or slightly less terrified) they can get it up easier. Whether these girls were doing this offstage, I'll never know, but it makes good sense as it must be a pretty scary experience for any prospective "participant".

Anyway, whatever they were doing, whilst they were off the lights came back up and we drank and chatted a bit more to the now very boisterous but friendly Germans.

Apparently, before we'd arrived, the black lady had chatted to the audience when she first came on, before getting down to play with her toys.

She'd got one of the Germans up on stage to use the vibrator on her for a while, and he'd told her that they had a birthday boy in their group, and had pointed him out.

Consequently, she then gave him his "present" by sitting with her legs dangling over the edge of the stage and giving him a personal show for a while, boobies in face, letting his hands wander, giving him a birthday kiss etc, and then wished him a happy birthday before carrying on with her act.

Heinrich had therefore known that the cat was out of the bag regarding his birthday, and that it was likely that he would be picked on again.

He must have been sitting there in silent terror all that time, poor lad.

The lights suddenly went down again to loud cheers from the front row. Lads are so cruel, sometimes. Hilarious, but cruel all the same. "Heiny....Heiny.....Heiny," they all chanted, as if it was a ball game. I suppose it was in a way, if you're into punning.

The guys were led back on stage by the blondes who were now quite naked (extra cheers) and followed on stage by the gorgeous little brunette, who now wore black stockings, red suspenders and black high heels. No pants, no bra, and looking really quite stunning, it must be said.

The guys were wearing boxer style dressing gowns and, I noticed straight away, they were barefoot. The second guy looked about mid twenties and had shaved his head, as most young guys who thin early tend to do. Great idea, I think. A touch of the Vin Diesels doesn't do any harm at all.

Our lad was bordering on ginger (think young Boris Becker but way skinnier) and was trying his hardest to smile and appear cool.

They were ceremonially turned around one by one to face the other way by the brunette, who then took great pleasure in lifting up the back of each robe to show us their bottoms.

Yes, they were naked underneath those robes and I was turned on as hell.

If only they had little private rooms where we could all go and watch this whilst diddling, life would be perfect, I thought. I was now seriously in need, one might say. The combination of alcohol and the possibility of seeing naked skinny guys was working its magic.

In actual fact, I would have liked to place a bet that nearly everyone, male female or undecided, was as horny as hell at that moment. The place had gradually filled up and the noise was now quite loud, but everyone quietened down significantly when the mattresses were moved into position behind each boy.

The brunette then turned the lads to face towards us, and took up her position behind and in between them.

She slowly bent down bunny style and put a hand under each robe at the back, standing up again to enable her hands to slide under the material and up their legs, ending up with a hand on each bottom. The boys both tried to act cool.

The German lads, like the audience, gradually fell quiet as she then bent slightly, so that she could slip her hands underneath their legs, obviously coming to rest on their balls. Slight movement of her hands back and forth, as she stroked, she had a nice taut set in each hand, no doubt.

Heiny's robe was defintely sticking out quite a way at the front, so I was positive he was up for it. The other guy showed no obvious signs.

The blondes moved in and got the lads to open their legs a bit, allowing their colleague more access, and she responded by playing gently with them for a while, sliding her hands slowly back and forth across their balls, possibly along their shafts and back under their balls again.

Heiny now had his eyes closed and was looking a bit serious.

She then withdrew her hands and stood straight again, motioning for us to applaud. We did, and immediately the "Heiny" chanting started up again.

SooBee
SooBee
12 Followers