A Girl's Weekend in Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SooBee
SooBee
12 Followers

Unbeknown to the lads on stage, the two naked blondes had by now got on to one of the mattresses behind them, and were being very nice to each other. They looked lovely, it must be said. I would have gladly got in between them and was, by now, now tiddly enough to do so if someone had asked. Beautiful girls, beautiful bodies.

What really got the audience's interest though, was the return of the large black lady to the stage. She came on behind the boys so they couldn't see her, and had her finger up to her mouth as if to "Shhhh" us. It was a bit like naked Panto.

She wore a dressing gown, which she took off when she reached her mattress.

She was also quite nude, and lay herself down, supporting her head with pillows so she could see us. She then opened her legs wide and used one hand to "open up" and show off that clit again. She was further away this time, but it was still clearly visible, all the same.

The brunette then walked around and behind Heiny's fellow victim, reached her hands around his stomach and undid the belt of his robe.

In one swift movement, she then pulled off his dressing gown and left him standing there in all his glory, although he was still only semi excited. He quickly put his hand over his bits.

A big cheer rose from the audience, mainly from the women. The Leeds contingent were really getting into it, and so were we.

She then moved to Heiny and he looked terrified again. His dreaded moment had arrived.

I patted Jane's hand and she gave me a quick squeeze of acknowledgment. Our moment had also arrived.

Again, the brunette undid the belt, but as she did so, the garment sort of parted to each side as Heiny's erect penis pushed through, to an even louder cheer from us girls.

He was definitely ready, and quite a big boy.

She pulled off his robe and left him standing there, all cock and no body, or so it seemed.

He made no attempt to cover himself for a few seconds, but then embarrassment got the better of him and he used both hands to push it downwards and sort of out of sight.

I don't know what got into me at that moment, but I was so worked up that I just had to share it with someone, god knows why! Probably the drink again. God, I was horny.

As Jane sat engrossed with Heiny and his erection, I leant in, squeezed her hand and whispered "I don't know about you, but I know what I'm going to be doing when I get back to that hotel!"

As soon as I'd said it I was afraid that she'd taken it the wrong way, but she leant right back into me and whispered "Same here!"

My heart was racing now. In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought.

I leant in again. "Maybe we can diddle each other, if you like." More a statement than a question.

"Oh god, yes," she whispered back, and said something about keeping it from the others. I nodded straight away and we instinctively held hands properly for a short while, giving each other little squeezes now and then to affirm our new found intimacy.

It was now very loud in our "girlie" row, and we were certainly making more noise than the boys as I tried to get my mind off Jane and our forthcoming liaison.

The brunette had by then stepped forward between the lads, and was motioning for them to put their hands by their sides.

When they'd finally plucked up the courage and had done so, she proceeded to simultaneously give each one a slow wank for a short while.

Heiny covered his face with his hands as he was wanked, causing his mates to cheer.

The second guy pretty soon had a full hard on, and it looked really nice. Thick and muscly looking but not too long. Nothing to be ashamed of at all, I reckoned.

I couldn't get over Heiny though, and I bet his mates were somewhat impressed by his size.

There's something about skinny men and erections, I think. If it's a big one, and thick, it almost seems to take over the whole scene if it's protruding from a skinny frame.

It certainly proves the old addage I was once told, which was "Big man big cock, small man ALL cock."

I would guess that young Heiny was approaching six feet tall, but weighed about nine stone (126lb) when he was dripping wet. He had no muscle mass to speak of, skinny arms and legs, no chest, tiny waist and yet had this perfect, full sized, thick and throbbing man's penis almost taking him off balance.

Add that to his embarrassed bright red face and his nervous shuffling, you couldn't have found a better candidate to turn me on. Motherly and full of concern for him and what he was about to go through, yet really turned on by his discomfort and a naughty urge to see him getting the full works.

The brunette lady stopped wanking the lads and signalled for us to all quieten us down, as the performance was about to start.

When we were quiet, she took Heiny by the hand and spoke to us in English, and then German. I think he understood the English, as he went even redder if that were possible, as she spoke.

"We have a birthday boy (cheers) and so he gets to choose. In a moment I will turn him around so he can make the choice of which bed he goes to." She looked at him and mouthed "OK?"

He nodded.

She turned him around and he burst out laughing. On one mattress, the two blondes were wrapped round each other, beckoning him over.

On the other, the black lady was using both hands to open her pussy as wide as possible for him. She was obviously going for the laughter factor.

Surprisingly, really quite surprisingy, he pointed at the black lady almost straight away.

Personally, I was glad, as the lady had been brave to put herself up against the others, and I would imagine that she usually ended up as second choice each time.

She got up and ran around with her hands in the air in mock victory. The audience laughed and cheered. Boy, did she have a great sense of humour.

She came across and hugged him, and they stood hand in hand as the stage assistants dragged her mattress to the very front of the stage, right in front of his us.

Heiny, it seemed, would very soon be fucking or whatever with his partner, within touching distance of his mates. What's more, us girls in the second row would also have an excellent view!

The other guy was over the moon with the situation, and his two playmates took his hand as his mattress was pulled over to the right hand side of the stage.

In the end I didn't really see much, or pay much attention to, what happened over there between him and the two blondes, but every time I did flick a look, it appeared that he was having a pretty good time. They were all over him, and how he managed to last so long without cumming I'll never know, considering some of the things they were doing to him.

I made a point of not missing the cumshot though.

He was wearing a condom, but gave a pre arranged signal that he was going to cum and they whipped it off him so the audience could watch.

One girl stood at his side and wanked him nice and steady, whilst running her other hand up slowly and down the crack of his tight little bum.

The second lady was obviously the "target" and was knelt in front of him, using both hands to cup and stroke his balls, as her friend kept on with the smooth, steady strokes.

It was all quite mesmerising, actually, and quite beautiful in its own way.

They really knew what they were doing and the guy must have been in heaven, judging by his facial expressions. Rythmic strokes, balls tickled, bum explored, he was certainly not going to last too long.

Pretty soon the signs became pretty obvious that he was nearing orgasm, and so the stroke rate was increased and his erection duly pointed downwards towards his target.

Her other hand was now pushed in between his cheeks, probably in an attempt to hold him still or to insert one of her fingers, and within seconds he was there, swaying and bucking unsteadily as he was wanked off onto the waiting breasts.

The girl seemed to instinctively change speed at the moment of orgasm, quickly matching her tight forward stroke to coincide perfectly with each spurt of his semen, gradually slowing down as his flow diminished, but making sure that her friend received every last drop.

Finally, she just held him in position until he recovered, her hand dead still but really squeezing his shaft and letting him push in and out as his final convulsions dictated.

All in all, a very impressive cumshot although I'm not surprised, seeing as he was being dealt with by quite an obvious expert. Quite a massive thrill for me to watch it, I must say.

Our boy, in the meantime, was going for his second by then, as he'd already cum in the black lady's face by that stage!

It had all happened so quickly, I would have missed it if I were not putting every ounce of concentration into watching them at the time!

She had only just started being seriously naughty with him, after a few minutes of preliminary cock play and then letting him play with that clit of hers. By the attention he was giving it, he obviously found it as fascinating as I did, and up real close to us now, it was like a tiny, perfect little penis. Yes, I've seen one or two on film nearly as big as that, but not actually in the flesh. Wonderful.

She'd put a condom on him as soon as they got to the serious stuff, and had knelt on the mattress in front of him, with both of them now side on to their audience.

She then started giving him what must have been a really nice blowjob. It certainly looked very sensuous.....slow and full, with her sucking it deep into her mouth and out again while she cupped his balls.

She had been doing so for no more than a minute or so, when he suddenly pulled out and whipped off the condom. Sixty seconds or so of sucking at the most, I was sure that this blowjob was not intended to bring him to orgasm, but was merely a visually naughty prelude for the audience, before getting down to the serious fuck action.

For a split second she looked a bit surprised when he pulled out, as if she'd hurt him, but soon realised what was going to happen and attempted to get into position.

Well, I say "attempted" because at that precise moment he jerked his hips and produced his first cum spurt, which shot straight into her face at very close range. I found myself screaming and clapping along with the other ladies in my row.

She actually jumped with the sheer force of her surprise facial, and just about got her hand onto his penis in time for the second wave, which she directed down onto her huge breasts. I think this was where it was ALL supposed to go.

It was obvious that she'd really worked him up, as she then managed to extract one heck of a load more out of him before he'd finished, and she eventually ended up with both tits totally covered and one eye completely closed with cum. She beamed up at him throughout, and when he'd finally finished, she mouthed something that made him laugh. I'd like to think it was "Happy Birthday."

The brunette soon appeared with a box of wipes and Heiny proved himself a real sweetie by helping her clean up her face.

It was as if he was sort of embarrassed for making such a mess on her. He was obviously a very nice lad at heart, and they definitely had their own little "bond" going on up there on stage. Maybe that's why he chose her? The safe option who wouldn't humiliate him? Who knows. He got a raucous cheer from us, anyway. He knew he'd done well, even though he'd shot his bolt way too soon.

He eventually knelt down beside her and they whispered loads between themselves, then sat cross legged and watched the other live act for a while.

I did notice, however, that she was quietly playing with balls as they watched, so had a sneaking feeling that she wanted him to go again and, knowing how young men are, he probably would. I hoped so, anyway.

Jane and I looked at each other and expressed our surprise at how well he'd done, but we also had that look that silently acknowledged that we couldn't wait to get back to the hotel.

She then made me jump by suddenly flicking her tongue at me, with her back to the others of course, obviously indicating that she would be happy if more than fingers were involved during our forthcoming fun session. I opened my eyes wide and nodded slowly. I turned my gaze back to the stage, mind reeling and heart racing again.

She leant into me and whispered "did you bring anything with you?"

I shook my head. Terrified of Airport security, the last thing I wanted was to have a sex toy come up on the Xray.

She leant in again. "I've got my pocket rocket in my handbag."

I showed my arousal by moving her hand down on to my leg. She gripped onto my thigh, and I moved my hips forward and back slightly, but not too obvious as to be seen by the others. I wanted her and showed it.

"Jane," I quietly said all matter of fact and keeping a dead straight face, "Do you realise, that in about an hour from now, you will be cumming hard while I suck on your clit?"

She looked at me, closed her eyes and then moved her hand slightly further up my thigh, then turned her head back towards the stage.

We immediately noticed that the brunette had gone over to Heiny and had bent down beside him, seemingly in order to have a quiet word. He was doing lots of nodding as she whispered in his ear.

She had her back to the audience when she bent over, so her backside was now fully on display and we could see everything. The German lads were getting a real eyeful.

Heiny then got himself up and stood on the mattress, turning to face away from the audience in the process. Now it was our turn to see a perfect bum.

Lots of "blonde" action was going on at the time over to the right of the stage, but I found myself drawn back to what was happening with our boy, as the brunette had now moved round to face him, squatting down so his penis was close up to her face.

The brunette was now obviously playing with him, slowly masturbating him and sucking him as he stood there with his hands on his hips, his tight little bottom slowly moving in and out towards her. His head faced downwards, as he was presumably watching what she was doing.

She was maybe making sure that he could get up again without the audience knowing too much about it, and judging by the increasing speed of her movements, he was now getting quite expert attention.

The black lady meanwhile, sat more or less behind him, partially obscuring the view.

She leant around and had a good look from time to time, and occasionally slid her hand underneath his bum in order to play with his balls, but she was obviously there primarily to shield him from view, just in case nothing hapened, I would like to think.

The brunette was now looking up at him and saying something to him, as he was nodding his head again in response.

He then helped her up onto her feet, whereupon she took his hands and turned him towards us, motioning for us to appaud again. He had a full hard on once again, and blushed as he was made to stand there for a while with it pointing towards the audience.

I think I actually wolf whistled, as I was so pleased for him. I heard the black lady say "good boy" to him, and she gave his penis a friendly twang, before taking up the position in which she chose to be fucked.

The brunette reached inside her stocking top and produced a condom, which she ceremonially fitted while we clapped and whistled.

This time, there were no preliminaries. With condom in place and a parting pat on the bottom from the brunette, Heiny looked down at the black lady who was on all fours in front of him, her really quite large backside open and ready.

Basically, he was in her like a shot, and it initially looked so funny to see his tiny little white bum being almost engulfed by that big black bottom, as he found her entrance and slowly pushed himself into her.

Once he was properly in, he fucked her slowly for a few strokes, but then decided to really go for it.

He soon had a hand gripping hard onto each large cheek of that magnificent rear , and was slamming into her, fully in and out as fast as he could go.

The slapping sound was clearly audible on each thrust and, as his hips made hard contact with her arse, her breasts jiggled and swung like crazy. It was definitely a sight to behold, and not for the faint hearted. Every woman craves a fast and furious fuck from time to time, and this lady was certainly getting the full treatment.

She'd gone pretty quiet as soon as he started pounding, and now had her eyes closed. Her mouth was partly open in a sort of silent snarl, and I reckoned she was not far from orgasm.

She then came hard as he kept up his rythym, and maybe had a second one soon after that, but it was hard to tell, as the force of his fucking was causing her to bounce and groan all over the place. Both of them now were drenched in sweat and obviously lost in their own world.

Naturally, Heiny lasted a lot longer this second around, and over the course of their marathon fuck she let him have a little breather now and again, and changed position from time to time.

Once again, I saw someone's balls really jiggle, as they proceeded to sideways fuck right in front of us. It obviously can't be that painful, as men wouldn't keep doing it.

They had a rest in this sideways position as the other cumshot took place with the blondes, and it was really fascinating to study

the underside of Heiny's cock disappearing into her pussy, but with no movement while they politely waited for the other guy to be wanked off.

When his fellow victim had finished cumming, the black lady decided to get back into action and began to move her hips back and forth in this sideways fuck, drawing Heiny's penis right into her. He soon got the message and began to fuck her hard again, while she got to work with her hand on that clit and pretty soon seemed to cum again, as there were definitely a few good shudders, just like the ones when she'd cum with the dildo.

As she came, he probably felt her tighten around him and knew that his own train was about to arrive, and as she shuddered, he seemed to speed up all of a sudden and then jerked quite hard several times, ramming his penis in to the hilt on each convulsion. So far in, in fact, that only his balls were visible during his orgasm, both flexing and pumping slightly, in perfect time with each spurt deep up inside her.

He finally came to rest with his cock still right up there, his now fully tightened balls seemingly trying to get up there as well. They lay there quietly for a while, her hand reaching behind her head to stroke his hair.

When he finally pulled out, his condom was absolutely full with cum. Boy, that lad could produce!

The other guy then had a bit of work carried out on him to see if he could go again, and after one hell of a lot of sucking, he did manage a second, although he'd obviously drained himself pretty dry the first time around. To be honest, by that stage of the proceedings, I was so worked up that my mind had moved on to the hotel and I was trying to find an excuse for Jane and I to leave.

The lads were given back their boxer robes to wear, and received a standing ovation from us when they stood and took their bows.

As the lights came up and the boys exited stage left, the drinks girls arrived to take orders, so I guessed that we were in for a bit of a wait before the next show. As I said, I was really ready for some action and nudged Jane, raising my eyebrows as she looked at me. She smiled sheepishly and turned to the others.

"I don't know about you, but I'm bushed," she said, "I think I'll get a taxi back and have a little siesta, if that's OK."

My heart skipped a beat.

"Are you not enjoying it?" Jenny asked, "we could go somewhere else if you like."

I felt a mild panic attack coming on. This could all go horribly wrong.

SooBee
SooBee
12 Followers