A Girl's Weekend in Amsterdam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SooBee
SooBee
12 Followers

"I'm having a great time, but I'm really knackered and just need a sleep," replied Jane.

I decided to pipe up.

"I'll come back with you, save you going on your own."

"Are you sure, Sue? I wouldn't want to ruin your fun," said Jane, quietly pressing her leg into mine.

"No problem, I've seen enough and could do with a nap myself," I quickly replied, before my nerve failed me.

It was agreed, thank god, and the group didn't seem to think anything was out of the ordinary. We said our quick goodbyes and got our jackets from the pile.

Outside, the fresh air hit us in a cooling wave as we stepped onto the street. Strange to find that it was still daylight out here. It was a bit like that feeling when one comes out of the cinema after seeing a matinee performance, although we'd seen a lot more than that over the past hour or so.

The rain was now easing off, so we ran to the busy road junction and went to hail a cab. Jane suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Let's walk," she said, a glint in her eye. "I want to buy us a present from that shop over there."

I looked over the road at the shop opposite, and saw that it sold the usual porn, but also had a big display of toys in the window. I got the message.

"Is it a big present?" I asked, trying unsuccessfully to hold back a smile.

"As big as you want," she replied, hurrying across the road.

Inside the shop, two male customers stood and watched as we made our selection, remembering to buy the appropriate batteries to go with it. We went halves on the money, and quickly left before the leering guys plucked up too much courage. Jane set off at a pace. It was now my turn to grab her arm.

"There's a taxi," I pointed out, "much quicker than walking!"

We ran over to the cab, arm in arm and giggling like hell...

SooBee
SooBee
12 Followers