A Glass of Absinthe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are gorgeous," she said as she rubbed her thumb over the head of him, gathering the drop of moisture and spreading the silky smoothness over the mushroom head. She liked the heavy feel of him in her hands. The heat radiating off of him was startling and she wanted to press her body into every inch of him. She also liked the slight bit of power she felt holding him in her hand.

Roger pressed his palms into the desk, bracketing her thighs as she continued her slow torture of gentle strokes on his inflamed cock. He let her play, letting her set the pace while he kissed her shoulder, sucking the skin, leaving a faint mark. He wanted to bite and nip her skin. Suck it till she had welts. He wanted to mark her as his.

"Enough," he bit out, gripping her wrist and stopping her hand from any more of her tormenting touches. He gripped her thighs and shoved them wide apart, staring down at her apricot-pink core. She blushed a beautiful shade of pink as he looked at her, her slick folds almost the same shade as her delicate nipples.

Before Jane could protest, not that she was inclined to, Roger sank to his knees and pressed a kiss at the top of her red curls. His hands lifted her legs over his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around her legs as he nuzzled her. Her mind blanked as he ran his tongue through her slick pussy, and she let out a strangled cry when his lips closed around her clit. He sucked gently, then laved, then sucked again.

Jane's head dropped back and she moaned as his mouth sent her spiraling out of control. Her fingers slid into his hair, and she gripped and released in time to his licks and kisses. He kept taking her higher and higher up the precipice, only to stop and drag her back down, never letting her leap off into ecstacy. His mouth ravaged her so completely, relishing her as if she was a juicy piece of fruit. At one point he had slid the thick length of his tongue into her cunt and she almost came, only to have him back off and press soft kisses to the inside of her thigh. When she was about ready to grip his hair and jerk him up, he slowly unfolded his body and stood, pulling her close.

She blinked her eyes open dazedly as he fitted his cock to her and he stared into the green depths. He gripped the base and slowly pushed in, leaning down to kiss her, his mouth wet from her juices. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer, sucking his lips like he was a lifeline.

His hands went to her hips and in one thorough movement, pulled her firmly to him and thrust deeply. She panted into his shoulder, only to let out a whimper as he pulled out and thrust heavily again. He grinned painfully, relishing her cries and moans. She sang like a siren, calling him to take her as his own.

"Wrap your legs around me," he ordered. He was past the point of requesting. He needed her too much. He needed to sink into her over and over as he heard her cry out. Her body gripped him tightly, in an iron grasp of silky heat. Like the wettest, warmest glove ever invented.

Jane wrapped her legs around his body, locking her ankles. She let him tilt her back onto the desk, thankful that he didn't have anything to hamper his way. He leaned over her, his forearms bracketing her head as he began to move. She closed her eyes as an intense sensation filled her belly and radiated upwards into her chest. She loved deep thrusts that made her insides quake, and Roger seemed to know just what she wanted and needed.

He kissed her over and over, and again, she tasted herself on his lips. She reached up and gripped the hair at the back of his head, holding him to her mouth as he plunged his tongue inside in perfect rhythm to his thrusting cock. Her cries and whimpers were muffled against his mouth as the surging spiral of delight rose higher and higher. So close that Jane wasn't sure how much more she could take.

Roger seemed to know exactly what she needed, for before she could stop him, his fingers slid between their driving bodies to settle on her clit. He just rested his warm palm there, until with several hard thrusts, he pressed down and twisted his fingers.

Jane's head fell back and she cried out as she came. Before the cry got any louder, Roger's mouth covered hers, suppressing her screams of pleasure. She bucked her body against his and dug her nails into the skin of his shoulders. She didn't care if she marked him a little, for his body was marking hers.

Roger hissed in pleasure as he felt Jane squeeze him tight. She was like a slick glove that held him so tightly he thought he might pass out as the pleasure hit him like a brick wall. Her nails bit into his skin and he thrust into her one more time before collapsing on her. His face pressed into her neck and he caught a new scent. Oriental spice and sex. Yeah, he liked that one.

***

"So tell me how they poured absinthe the wrong way in the book you read," Roger asked as her breathing slowed. His question was formed in such a relaxed way that Jane couldn't help the gasping laugh that fell from her mouth.

When he continued to stare at her with an obvious interest, she kept laughing. Eventually her laughs subsided and she kissed his shoulder. "They put water in the glass, then poured the absinthe over the sugar cube," she finally answered.

"Good lord, they did have that all wrong." Roger's teeth flashed as he grinned, then kissed her hard. The fact that she had looked up something so unique and interesting, and had clearly taken enough interest in the subject to be able to pour herself a proper drink, aroused the heck out of him. Maybe more in his mind than body. But she was incredible.

***

Roger carried Jane up to his bedroom where he settled her in the four poster, tugging the blankets up over her shoulders. He brushed the hair off her face before pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. She murmured a pleased sound.

"I'll be back in a while," Roger informed her. He left her dosing and made his way back to the party that was breaking up with the late hour. He shook hands and acted as if he had been around all evening instead of in his library, fucking Jane.

"Where's Jane?" Todd inquired, as took his jacket off the hook.

"She said she needed to get to bed," Roger said, smiling to himself.

"Did she call a cab? I got so caught up I kind of forgot about her." Todd pulled on his jacket, still nonchalant about leaving Jane. Roger almost decked him, then decided Toad was too much of a waste of time

"I made sure she made it to bed just fine." Roger said offhandedly. The double entendre was over Todd's head and Roger was finding it hard not to grin wickedly.

"Oh, okay. Well thanks for taking care of her." Todd wrapped a scarf around his neck and reached out to shake Roger's hand.

Roger gripped it, forcefully keeping himself in check. He reminded himself that Jane was in his bed, where he planned to keep her for a long while. He didn't need to beat up Toad. So what if he was a jerk. Obviously Jane didn't prefer Toad over him. But he still wanted to smack the moron.

Fortunately for Todd's sake, he let go of Roger's hand and stepped towards the door.

"Thanks again for the fine evening. Oh, and thanks for making sure Jane got home safe." He saluted in his annoying fashion and stepped out the door.

Roger shut the door behind him, rolling his eyes heavenward. He locked the deadbolt, clicked off the lights downstairs, and made his way up to a very warm and willing woman.

12