A Glorious Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert found the number and its current location. It was at the Log cabin approximately fifty miles away at the exact same address. Robert looked at me then said, "Dude, I thought I was the only genius here. You are amazing. I bet you find the missing chic at that cabin but you better allow the FBI to catch them first."

I smiled at Robert and said, "Give me an hour and call the FBI telling them that Jason Brant found the phone. Tell them you work as a tech and you were told to find addresses with locations. You were told to keep it confidential but your guilt got the best of you so you called. That way, just I will get in trouble, okay Robert?"

"Dude, you be careful this is huge. I bet you're hungry. Do you want a Robert Burger? It's made with ground turkey but is really good on a Kaiser roll with onion, ketchup, mustard, or you could have my brown gravy mix which truly pops the taste of the turkey dude."

I looked at Robert who was offering me food which was truly a friendship step for him and realized I would lose his friendship if I declined. "Yeah man, that sounds great just make it quickly because times ticking."

I was on my way to the cabin in the woods with my home made turkey and gravy special on a Kaiser Onion roll with mustard only. I ate it on the long trip and it was truly a great tasting sandwich. I thought Robert was eccentric but he was correct on all counts even with the gravy. I thought it was a brilliant sandwich.

I arrived at the location in question around four thirty. I noticed three cars out front of the cabin. I decided to call my protégé Robert my tech extraordinaire. He picked up on the third ring but this time he must have recognized the number. "Hey dude how was your sandwich?"

I stopped him then said, "I need you to run three tags through the DMV for me can you get that info for me?"

Robert chuckled then said, "Does a duck have feathers? Yeah man just a second."

"One of them comes back to a John Rodrigues, the other a Darla Pennington, and the last a Chad Billings. Dude none of them are from that area. I have about twelve minutes to contact the FBI or do you want me to wait?"

"No you better notify them now this can get hairy I bet. Just wait the twelve minutes you promised me okay. I'll talk to you later Robert and thanks." I hung up the phone.

I decided to walk over to the cabin door and knock on it.

I walked into a room with an amazing scene there were like eight men fucking and sucking on two ladies. One, I recognized as Darla Pennington because of the blue bird tattoo. The other I assumed to be Coco the missing person. I was astounded to see them having sex right in front of me. I said, "I am Jason Brant an investigative reporter from the Sentinel News. I am here looking into the disappearance of a local girl named Coco Rodrigues. Can any of you help me?"

I watched as a female sexy as hell walked down a spiral wide wooden staircase in a beautiful paisley mini skirt, matching blouse, fishnet hose, and the most sensual lips I have ever seen. I was just at the bottom step and could look up slightly seeing her thong black matching bikini panties. She was divinely the most exquisite a creature as I had ever seen. I was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Jason Brant brilliant you found me. I guess you receive the prize. I cannot believe you found me in less than fourteen hours. You are truly an amazing dedicated reporter. We had a running bet with your Editor in Chief, Mr. Carswell that you would not be able to find me within forty eight hours from the time you received the assignment and the diary. Quiet a scavenger hunter I see. Although a blind man could have discovered the first clues but now finding the other's was brilliantly done."

I looked at her then said, "Coco Rodrigues then? All of this was just one big high society prank about the glory holes and the lesbianism. The wonderful intimate relationship between you and your brother, John which made me want to jerk off as I throbbed reading some of the most sinister parts. All of this was merely a game?"

Coco's eyes widened then she grabbed my arm and shushed me. "The lady over there is Michelle my brother's husband who is currently not here. She and Darla are learning the ways of a glory hole slut. This is training for them both. I am still what you read in my most private diary which you were never supposed to read and use by the way. Anyhow, I need that personal information returned to me immediately."

I looked her in the eye smiling now as I said, "Oh but it will be at a glorious price my dear. I expect that my prize includes you in this deal."

I watched as Coco got angry and tried to turn and walk away when I grabbed her firmly spinning her around like an Alpha Male is supposed to. I reached under her paisley mini skirt and grabbed her sweet pussy as I kissed her deeply and she responded by moaning. I slowly allowed my fingers to massage and I felt her body giving into my touch.

I can honestly say the next three days were a blur. I discovered just how good Coco was with her mouth and I concur with her brother. Coco was the most amazing head job I have ever in my life had. I used to date all kinds of girls in my life time but none could ever come close to that amazing mouth of Coco Rodrigues.

I melted as she swallowed my cock again and again slowly. She played with the tip of my cock using only her tongue. I watched her eye contact as she would smile and deep throat my entire length to the hilt touching her nose to my balls. Then she began moving faster and faster bobbing her head to an amazing speed. I lifted my ass off of the bed fucking into her hot wet delicate mouth as she moaned her approval. I lost control grabbing her hair, fucking hard into her mouth, deep into her throat, again and again. I told her I was ejaculating. Coco continued to swallow my cock deep into her throat.

When it was all over my cock softened she let it slip loosely from her throat and lips, kissing the tip. Then she thanked me for allowing her to please me. Well if you ever want the best glory hole experience in the free world and it is glorious. Well somewhere out there is an adult bookstore where the middle booth is occupied by Coco Rodrigues, Darla Pennington, or Helen Prichard. Oh I remembered to read in Coco's diary a few more entries.

March 28

Dear diary; I met a truly handsome guy named Jason Brant. He works for the local Sentinel News as an investigative reporter. He has an amazingly tasty cock. I absolutely love sucking it. I think my brother John is jealous and the two are always visiting me at the bookstore. I feel lucky. Jason Brant doesn't judge me. I find his baby blue eyes fascinating. I love his huge cock more though. I am going to graduate in two more years and decided to change my major to psychology. I think I can offer therapy that other's just cannot. Any ways Darla is going out with Chad now. The two make a wonderful couple. Darla still hates glory holes but enjoys gangbangs every chance she can get one. Bye diary Jason's here. I'm putting my lipstick on.

April 1

Dear diary; it is April fool's day and to celebrate it I went down to the book store but decided to play a prank. I got the manager of the Pink Flamingo to go into the booth with me. After I would finish a blow job he would exit touching up his lipstick and pulling his blonde wig into place. A couple of the regulars went to hurt them but I had to jump into action in order to save him.

It was hilarious some of the reactions we got. My brother was there as well and when he saw the guy come out from the stall he laughed because he already knew my talented mouth. He knew that the thing was merely me fucking with him. So he walked in behind David and grabbed his ass for giggles thanking him for the absolute best blow job ever. David being shocked turned and said, "Oh it wasn't me April fool's day." My brother laughed his ass off because he knew he had got him. The two of us laughed at David.

I then went home and was wonderfully fulfilled by Jason Brant as he made me squirt juices everywhere. He is truly the best lover I have ever had. Oh and for the record the FBI and police were actually actors hired by me Coco Rodrigues to up the ante or stakes to see just how good Jason Brant, the famous Sentinel News investigative reporter was at his job. Oh well, turns out he has me. (Giggles) Ciao!

The End