A Glory Hole for Tranny G

Story Info
Hot night at a bi/tg swingers party.
1.8k words
74.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am reveling in what a difference almost a year has made. I remember meeting Chris online, exchanging a few funny e-mails, two days after my birthday. No more and no less, just a person somewhere who I had no idea what he was like or looked like, but someone who made me laugh with our e-mails each days, growing into text messages each day, and more. No idea that we would ever meet, or that here I would be almost a year later with such a tie to not just a man, but also a woman. For over this year as Chris and I evolved, so did Tranny G. Today as I reflect I know that I must control G, and am learning to understand the importance of this role I play. For Chris, sometimes we are equal, and at times I think he controls me.

I was reading again the stories I have shared with you and yes, it has been some time since I have written. Tranny G cannot always come out, and I think there are times when Chris holds her back. I do not know his reasons, for they are his to share if he chooses. Chris wants to explore more with men as himself, but knows G wants to come back out. Her self-esteem is fragile, and she worries too much about being passable. I do not always understand her worry - what I would do to have her legs and ass and her natural beauty. But for every Tranny, being passable is one of the greatest fears.

I know there is something both she and I have fantasized about, but only recently did we realize we both had the same fantasy, and wanting this to be something we would do together. This time she would have to come visit me, and so would Chris. There are things with Chris and other men we want to do together, but I demanded time with G. If I do not push her to come out, she will not. I understand this much better and as she is proving herself an excellent submissive whore, I am becoming a more domineering force to her. I tell her we are going to a swinger's party at a private play house. Today is a day set aside for anyone who is bi or tg. The house has a glory hole and I always wondered if I could do it, and for how long. I tell G to wear her sexy white dress. I love it when she looks so innocent! I decide to wear a very short, tight red dress with the back open down to the top of my ass. I want her to look innocent, but I want to look slutty. We head to the party in anticipation of fucking, but I do not tell her about the glory hole.

We arrive and meet so many of the different people. The hostess says she wants to guests to start using the custom made glory hole. Women are asked to volunteer for the five holes available. I tell G that she and I are volunteering. We each sit down inside and the men are told that some are women and some are trannies, but they have to decide which is which. Men love to have their cocks sucked and the idea that some might be trannies only heightens their desire to line up. The angle at the top of the glory holes allows the men to peek in and see us, but we cannot see them. The only thing visible are the different hard cocks coming through the holes. Big cocks, hairy cocks, small cocks, black cocks, white cocks - every possibility comes through the hole. There were so many men lined up, and when they were done, many would take a break or go back to the end of the line to try a different hole. I have sucked so much cock in my lifetime, and I like taking my time. Deep throating I have not mastered. Yet G, in her less experience, is so greedy to suck cock. She knows she cannot refuse what comes through the hole yet she greedily sucks and sucks, taking cocks in her mouth as far as she can, gagging, and yet she keeps going. I wish I could compete but I take my time until each man came.

G no longer cares how many cocks come through. She wants more and more. She has tears from gagging and cum running down her chin, and every time a man would cum she would swallow as much as she could, letting the rest trickle down her chin. Every so often, as I was sitting next to her, I would lean over and kiss her cum filled mouth so we could share. I could not keep up at the rate she was going. I quietly asked her how many cocks she was going to suck today. She did not know how many she could. I told her she had to keep sucking until I told her to stop. More than an hour had passed and some of the women were emerging so other women could come in. Even I could not tell who was a woman and who was a tranny. I finally gave up and left the hole. My jaw was too sore and I was done, but I stood nearby so I could keep track of G. No matter what the cock looked like (and some were just hideous), she kept sucking and licking. I could even hear her slurping. Finally, she reached the number I wanted and I walked over to her slot when the man finished and told her to come out.

She looked exhausted, her lips were red and chafing, but her sissy cock was so hard I could see it through her dress. I told her she was a good slut, doing what I wanted her to do. She never once complained of the task I made her complete. I told her I saw her suck thirty cocks that day. She tried to smile and I told her we could not take a break as there was more to the party and I wanted us to do more than suck cock. I see two guys standing together and talking, both are tall with dark hair, and hot! Totally my type but not sure if they would be interested in me for this party. The women and the trannies were interested in both of us, but I wanted my pussy filled with cock. I wanted G's pussy ass filled with cock. I told her we needed to talk to them and see if we could get something started. Funny what goes through my head as this was the first time I was nervous about approaching the men. Usually it is not a problem, but I am very tiny and petite, and even with heels on I only look more tiny. G has such long beautiful legs and a perfect ass and is much taller than I am, even though she did not wear stiletto heels like I did. Her long blonde hair and brown doe eyes. Myself - I do not look like anybody else. My tits are big but I have red hair, pale skin, and short legs. Usually I am the confident one, but today G has the confidence, and I like it when she feels that way and does what she is told to do.

We walk over to the men and start a conversation with them. They smiled as we walked over to them so I knew we were in for fun. We talk briefly, all the signals were clear, they knew G was a tranny and I was not, but we all agreed to go to a playroom. We entered the playroom and all sat on the bed. The men taking turns kissing us and touching our tits. The men got undressed but they told us to keep our clothes on, especially the shoes. I love getting fucked with my shoes on! They were alternately touching my pussy and G's pussy clit, and telling us how good we were in the gory hole, but did we fuck as well as we sucked cock? G told them there was only one way to find out. The lube came out and the men were ready for G's pussy ass and they wanted my pussy. They told us to get on our hands and knees on the edge of the bed. I could feel the hard cock entering my pussy and I turned to look as the other man put his large cock into G's pussy ass. These guys wanted to fuck and they wasted no time jamming their cocks into us. G made a noise and I think it hurt her, but as he was thrusting in and out of her pussy ass, her noises became moans of pleasure as he grabbed her ass and kept fucking her pussy ass harder and harder. The sweat from his face dripping onto the back of her dress.

The men both pulled out, added more lube, and switched. This guy pushed his cock into my far too tight ass. I sucked in my breath at the pain I was feeling, hoping it would not last. G grabbed my hand and kissed me, and whispered in my ear advice I had once given her, to just relax and it would hurt less. God, they were fucking our asses harder and harder and I kept feeling pain yet G was feeling pleasure as her pussy ass was being raped harder and harder. I knew I could not hold out much longer as the pain was excruciating. I am not sure if it was my ass getting raped or G's! My guy came thankfully and pulled out. I laid on my side and just watched as G was getting fucked. The other guy pulled out, sat on the bed, and told G to straddle him so he could fuck her pussy ass while he sat. As he was fucking her in this position, his friend came over and put G's sissy cock in his mouth. G was in absolute ecstasy as she was getting fucked and sucked at the same time. She moaned that she was going to cum and as she exploded into the man's mouth the friend pulled her down tight on his lap and wiggled and moaned as he came in her pussy ass.

It was at this moment that I noticed that we did not shut the door to the playroom and there were so many men watching. I could hear them asking if they could come in and fuck us. I told them to let us take a break first.

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Glory Beyond the Hole TS Rose releases sexual frustration.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories