A Gnomish Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,753 Followers

"What do you mean you climaxed? Like, guys do?"

Birdy sat there with her mouth open. Finally, she found the words.

"O golly. Uh, you don't know?"

"I'm not sure Birdy. I'm not sure what I know or don't know. My Mother told me about sex and periods and said I was to save it for marriage. When I had questions, she usually either dodged them or said my husband would teach me. I don't think she knew much either. In fact, I don't think she liked sex much, if at all. I was an only child and they died a few weeks before I came of age. I ran the shop alone. Then I met Felix. He was wonderful. We courted and he proposed. I said yes and then the first trog scouts started breaking into Gnomeregan. We spent the night together. He made love to me. T-Took my virginity. We made love again the next night too. I liked it. But then he was away for a couple of weeks fighting the trogs. I got word finally, that he'd died. I-I haven't been with anyone else."

Shannon's eyes were full of tears. Birdy crawled over and sat with her arms around Shannon and cried a little too. After a few minutes Birdy passed her a kerchief and a drink, then sat facing her friend.

"Okay, let's start with the simple stuff. He gets hard, fucks your pussy and cums. Blows his load. That's an orgasm. But we have orgasms too. We don't blow a load, but we do have the same feelings of joy and ecstasy they do. Sometimes it's small and fleeting, and sometimes it's big and swallows you whole. And every woman can be different. Some need a good hard fucking to cum, others need caresses outside their pussy to cum. Mary cums easiest when she's got a big cock stroking in and out. Claire needs her clitty sucked."

"Her what?"

"Her clitty. You know what that is, right?"

"I thought you said titty, what's a clitty?"

Birdy bit her lip and thought for a second.

"Okay. Shannon, do you trust me?"

Shannon swallowed. She couldn't think of anyone she trusted really. Well, Gertie maybe. But Birdy seemed sincere and was probably the closest thing she had to a friend.

"Yes."

"Okay, we need to get you undressed. Come on."

Minutes later an embarrassed Shannon stood next to a proud Birdy as they gazed at their reflections in the mirror.

"Look at yourself." Birdy said pulling Shannon's hands away from her effort to hide her privates.

"Come on, it's okay. Look, we're not doing anything wrong. Just relax."

"Easy for you to say," Shannon responded. "You look nice. I'm..."

"Beautiful!" Birdy said.

"Huh? Who? Me? Nah..."

But Birdy guided her closer to the mirror and, standing behind her, held Shannon's hands.

"Maybe you only see what you think you are. I'll tell you what I see. I see a gnome full of youth and vitality. Her legs are shapely and well defined." She made Shannon do a slow 360 turn. "Her ass is nice and round and quite firm." she said giving Shannon's ass a squeeze. "Her mound is covered with soft curls of light pink. Her tummy is firm and flat and her waist is trim. Her breasts are really nice. Firm round spheres carried high and proud on her chest with tiny pink nipples in the middle of red areolas sitting high on the breast. Her skin is smooth and creamy and her neck and throat seem to beg to be kissed. Her pink hair needs a do-over but looks thick and soft. Her eyes are a pale blue and full of innocence. And her smile... her smile is magical. She can light up a room with it. Her lips are perfection. Full and ideally shaped and oh so tempting. That is what I see."

Shannon was dumbfounded. She had checked out each item as Birdy had listed them and finally saw herself as... well, attractive. Yet her head was still spinning with the descriptions Birdy had uttered about her body's desirable points. Something was waking up inside Shannon and though she was scared of it, she was also tempted by it. What next?

"Birdy..."

"Yeah?"

"You said my neck and throat were begging to be kissed... You mean that?"

Birdy kissed the back of Shannon's neck and goosebumps raced over her shoulders. Another kiss brought more goosebumps. Birdy stepped in front of Shannon and, tilting her head, kissed Shannon's throat.

Shannon gasped and shivered as her whole body erupted in tingles. A second kiss almost made her knees buckle.

"Oh gods..." Shannon whimpered.

Shannon looked into Birdy's eyes and swallowed.

"Earlier you said you weren't hitting on me... Are you now?"

"If you want me to, yes. Or I'll stop if you say so."

"Oh."

Shannon closed her eyes and slowly raised her hands until she found Birdy's waist. Pulling her new friend closer Shannon whispered,

"Birdy, Don't stop. Don't you dare stop."

Birdy kissed Shannon on the lips delicately several times and then slowly increased the intensity and soon they were kissing passionately and deeply. Shannon felt a longing, a yearning. And with that came a warmth that filled her heart. She knew there was no backing out now. Shannon stepped away from Birdy and climbed onto the bed.

"Birdy, take me. Please? I don't know what to do and I'm kinda scared and kinda excited and I want to know all the things I don't... show me, please?"

Birdy was crying. Actually crying. Tears filled her eyes and flowed down her cheeks.

"Oh golly... I can't believe this is happening. I never expected I mean... golly! Yes, yes Shannon I will."

Birdy climbed onto the bed and Shannon held out her arms. Birdy slipped into her embrace like a hand into a glove. The kissed and caressed each other and time had stopped for the two gnomes. Birdy slid down a bit and kissed Shannon's breasts causing her to moan as she ran her fingers through Birdy's blonde hair. All this time she had thought of titties as useful only to feed babies. Now she reveled in the arousal Birdy's mouth caused. Her nipples seemed to be suddenly awake and she loved it.

Birdy's hand roamed down her body and her fingers slid through the curls on her mound. Shannon gasped as they slipped through her folds and Birdy's palm cupped her pussy. The hand began to move slowly in circles and Shannon felt a warmth spreading through her pelvis. Her mouth opened in surprise as a wetness seeped from her pussy and ran down her ass.

"Oh! I seem to have found the right spot!" Birdy said smiling. She slid on down until her head was between Shannon's legs. Her kisses teased all around Shannon's pussy until she was suddenly there. Her lips inside Shannon's wet folds and her tongue lapping up her wetness. Shannon grabbed her tits and squeezed as the warm wave of pleasure flowed over her. It was followed by another deeper wave, which was followed by another even deeper wave.

"And this little button here is your clitty..." Birdy said softly. When she kissed it Shannon tingled all over. When she licked it, Shannon jerked as stabs of pleasure shot from her pussy and into her body. And when Birdy started gently sucking on it Shannon had her first orgasm. Waves of pleasure blasted her like waves of heat from the great forge. Her body tingled and goosebumps erupted everywhere. Her legs trembled, her back arched and she cried out.

"OH BIRDEEEEEEEE!!"

Shannon lay in the big bed gasping as the orgasm ebbed from her body. Glancing down past her heaving breasts she saw the most wonderful sight. Birdy was still between her legs, gently kissing her pussy and gazing up at her.

"Golly Shannon, You taste so sweet."

Shannon struggled to control her voice. W-was th-that an..."

"Orgasm. Sure was."

"Y-You made th-that happen w-with your m-mouth...?"

"Yup. I don't usually get many female customers. But I'm perfectly happy to eat pussy when I can."

"There are female customers?" Shannon asked, shocked.

"Of course! Women want sex too! And sometimes circumstances prevent them from getting their orgasm any other way. Some women like cocks, some like pussies, and some like both. Now we don't have a guy working here, but for the others, we do our best to please them just like any other customer. In fact we have one married couple who come in once a month to share one of us."

"No!"

"Uh huh. Last month they chose me. It was nice. I did her like this while he fucked me from behind. Later she ate me while I sucked him off. It was fun!"

"I never knew about it. Eating pussy as you call it. I seldom touched myself there. I had no idea the pleasure it could bring." Shannon said. "I knew some women... coupled. But I had no idea how they... pleased each other."

"This is just one way. There are lots!" birdy said excitedly. "If you liked this, maybe you'll let me show you some others."

Shannon smiled. "Maybe. But you'll have to take it slow. This is all so new and strange to me."

"Okay, no problem." She dropped her face again to Shannon's pussy and inhaled. Gosh, that scent is nice, and you taste so good." She licked Shannon's fluids.

"That's one thing I never dreamed of. Actually enjoying the taste of a woman? How does that work? What are you doing? It seems so weird."

Birdy licked her again then rose to her hands and knees and crawled up Shannon's body until they were face to face. Birdy smiled and tilted her head slightly before they kissed.

Shannon tasted a sweetness on Birdy's lips and tongue She didn't recoil but allowed it, indeed, encouraged it by using her tongue to invade Birdy's mouth. She felt the gnome's weight settle onto her, the sensation of flesh to flesh contact thrilled her. She could feel her breasts pressing against Birdy and Birdy's pressing into her. Her hands touched Birdy's back and slowly slid down to her waist, then to her hips. She could feel Birdy's legs straddling her own right leg and she brought her left into press against Birdy's leg. Their kisses continued as they pressed their pussies against their lover's thigh and began to grind together.

Shannon filled her hands with Birdy's ass and marveled at the feelings flooding through her. The idea that this was abnormal and somehow wrong was pushed back as the conviction that this felt right dominated her emotions. When Birdy rose up, breaking the embrace, Shannon sensed an ache, a longing to continue.

Birdy reclined against the pillows and directed Shannon.

"Get down there, between my legs. Just like I was. Go on."

Shannon complied, her heart beating faster as she embarked on this new act. She gazed at Birdy's pussy. This was the first time in her life that she ever saw a pussy up close. She tried and failed to suppress the grin that split her face. Birdy's pussy was crowned with the same bright golden locks and looked... well, somewhat alluring. Birdy's hands came down and touched herself.

"These are your labia, and inside of them are your inner lips and where your inner lips meet is your clitty, right here. It's very sensitive, so be gentle."

Shannon had watched in amazement as Birdy had opened up to her and now she could smell the scent of an aroused female and she found it more than pleasant, almost intoxicating, addicting, captivating. She kissed Birdy's labia and inside her lips where she had her first taste of the sweet nectar. She smiled. It was weird but nice. She licked up from the bottom of the moist slit to the top, her tongue flicking Birdy's clitty. It was tasty, and Birdy's reaction to the flick was pleasing as well. Shannon did have questions though.

"Birdy, What is this, uh, wetness?"

"That's the fluid we make naturally to lubricate our pussy for sex. If you're dry, sex hurts. A good lover should always make sure you're good and wet before fucking you, and pussy eating is the best way to make a girl wet!" she giggled.

Shannon returned to eating that tasty pussy. Birdy coached and guided her along and soon Birdy fell silent. Shannon looked up and saw that the young gnome was massaging her breasts and biting her lower lip. Soon Birdy was moaning softly. The moans eventually became groans and Birdy whispered.

"So close...so close... Oh...suck on my clitty, gently... Mmmmnnn, yes, just like that..."

Shannon realized that she was actually pleasing Birdy. It filled her with awe and wonder that she could do so. An idea occurred to her and Shannon slid her finger inside Birdy's wet pussy. The warmth surprised her as Birdy whimpered.

"Oh yes, mmmnnn, I like that. Ohhh... Try two fingers... Yes, much better. Mmmmmmnnn. Slide them in and out... Oh yes!"

Shannon was enthralled by the idea that she was fucking Birdy with her fingers. And more and more fluid flowed from Birdy's pussy.

"Faster! Oh, yes! Faster! Ohhhh..."

Shannon's head was suddenly squeezed by Birdy's thighs and the gnome's body shook.

"I'mmm c-cuuummming!" She moaned.

When the orgasm ended, Shannon raised up onto her elbows.

"Did you really have an orgasm? From me doing that?"

"Yup! I sure did!" Birdy replied happily.

Shannon realized that her face was almost dripping with Birdy's wetness and returned the favor of earlier. Soon the two were writhing together, kissing and moaning.

Ironforge had a bustling economy and the main levels were always busy. But this far off the main thoroughfares mornings were sluggish and quiet. Shannon awoke slowly and reluctantly. She felt relaxed, comfortable, and happy. In fact she couldn't recall feeling this good in ages. Birdy's arms were wrapped around her as they spooned and Shannon remembered the wonderful experiences of the night before. She didn't want to stir, to break the magical spell that was her happiness. Or wake from the dream if that's what it was. But her bladder had other ideas. As she tried to slip from Birdy's embrace those arms pulled her close and she felt lips kissing the back of her neck.

"Nooo... not yet..."

"I hafta pee."

Birdy was quiet for ten seconds.

"Aww damn, now I gotta pee too. And I'm hungry."

Birdy got up and started for the door.

"Birdy!"

"Huh?"

"Clothes! Where are my clothes?"

"Oh uh, Agnus came in hours ago and collected them."

But what do I wear in the meantime?"

Birdy went to her wardrobe and then tossed a sleeveless shift to Shannon. She donned a second one. Shannon was agast.

"I can't go out in this!"

"Why?"

It's so sheer it's almost see-through, the neckline almost reaches my belly button, and the hem is barely past my crotch!"

"Yeah, so?"

"But..."

"Look Shannon, I haven't had any tea, my tummy is growling, and I need to pee really, really badly. Who cares what you show? This is a whorehouse for Maker's sake! Now come on!"

When they reached the lavatory on the first floor Shannon found it was closer to a public toilet in design. Multiple polished stone seats with the appropriate holes, but without the privacy dividers of the public utilities. There was the sound of the constant flow of water in the sewer beneath the seats. But there was no odor from it. Birdy noticed Shannon's confusion.

"We give a mage head every week and he renews the spell to bar the odor."

"Uh, okay."

When they reached the kitchen, Mary was cooking. She smiled at Shannon.

"Well now! How er ya feelin' lass?"

Shannon tried to tug the hem down only to almost free a breast. She was obviously nervous and stammered.

"M-Much better, th-thank you."

"Ah lass, will ye no relax? Yer w' family here. We all got th' same bits an' pieces. Ther's nuttin ta be embarrassed aboot. An ye bein' such a fine lookin' thing too!"

Birdy had poured two mugs of tea and was looking for food.

"Ah be off widcha! Lunch will be an hour yet, ye missed breakfass! Ye sleepy heads!"

Agnus came in a side door at that time with a basket of laundry.

"I don't think they did much sleeping Mary." she said winking at Shannon who immediately blushed. "Look, just grab some fruit and head for the bath. Mary will be calling us in no time."

Birdy grabbed a basket of fruit from the table and headed off through the door Agnus had come from. Shannon followed and found a room with high ceilings and a huge stone bath in the center. It was big enough for a dozen dwarves! There were wooden benches around the walls and at least twenty tiny windows set high on the walls. The bath was currently occupied by three others. Two dwarves and a gnome. Birdy sat the basket down and stripped off her shift.

"Hiya Claire! Howya feeling today?" she said as she climbed in.

"I'm feeling much better, thank you Birdy." said the green haired gnome. "So you must be Shannon. Well, are you coming in or not?"

Shannon swallowed her nervousness and shucked off the shift and quickly climbed in.

The water was hot and Shannon jumped up in surprise. "Ouch!"

"Yeah, till you get used to it, it is a bit warm." Claire said. "Try settling in slowly." Then softer, almost whispering, "Damn you're a pretty one."

Before Shannon had time to react Birdy exclaimed,

"Ohh a plum! Wanna bite?"

Shannon could remember the last time she had a fresh plum. "Yes, please!"

Birdy brought her the plum then squatted in front of Shannon and bit into it. Holding Shannon's hands she leaned forward with the plum in her teeth.

Oh what the hells, Shannon thought and tilted her head and bit into the offered fruit. The two gnomes struggled to eat the fruit without dropping it, and, when Birdy had tossed the pit aside, their faces were covered in sticky juice. They kissed and giggled as they cleaned each other off.

"Will ye look ah tha'" said one of the dwarves.

"Oh aye, an' ain' it sweet?" said the other.

Shannon glanced over at them. She could sense that they meant no harm, and was surprised to see that they were identical twins.

"Ah'm Norra." said one.

"An' Ah'm Corra." said the other.

"Pleased ta meecha." they said in unison.

Shannon chuckled. I'll take it you two work together?"

"Oh aye." said Corra.

"Tha' we do." said Norra.

"It's easier..."

"An' safer tha' way."

"An' they pay more..."

"Fer fookin' twins!"

Their alternating and lilting speech made Shannon laugh. "I'll bet they do. If I may ask, how long...?"

"Is an average dwarf's cock?"

"Oh it's always long enough..."

"But it's never long enough!"

It was quiet for a moment and then everyone laughed at the joke and possible at the time it took for Shannon to get it.

"But, if they do fall asleep..."

"Ye take a break..."

"Then coome back an straddle 'em..."

"An' wake 'im w' a loud orgasm..."

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK YES, YES, YES!" (This twin threw her head back and squeezed her breasts.)

"Then tell im ye ne'er had better..."

"An' send 'im on 'is way."

A human woman came in and sat on the bench as she stripped. Shannon watched in fascination. The woman was no doubt considered beautiful by males across race lines. Her face was so pretty, her hair was a bright reddish orange, her legs so long and shapely. She had a slender but nice figure, and seemed very fit and... well hard. Like a warrior. When she walked to the bath, Shannon could see that her mound was completely bare of all hair. Smooth. I wonder what it's like to eat her pussy? She thought. Then Shannon saw the scar that ran across the woman's left breast, dividing her nipple in two. It was old and must've been painful. Shannon tore her eyes away lest she offend.

"Hi Jess! Where ya been?" Birdy asked.

"Stormwind, just got off the tram. Fuck I'm tired." She sank into the hot water with a profound sigh.

Birdy nudged Shannon and nodded in the woman's direction, then swam over. "Your back again?"

"Yes, the same spot. The muscles are knotting up."

"Turn around." Birdy commanded.

The woman knelt facing the edge of the bath, her arms on the lip, and Birdy began massaging Jess' lower left back.

"This is my friend Shannon, Shannon this is Jess. I'll work the bad spot, you work the right side so it stays in balance. Just do what I do."

Shannon and Birdy worked together and soon Jess was relaxing. She turned to Birdy and hugged her.

"You are the best Birdy. Thanks, it feels better already." She then kissed Birdy. The kiss was full on the lips and lingered just long enough to qualify as a lover's kiss. Then she looked at Shannon.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,753 Followers