A Gnomish Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,753 Followers

"Thank you too, Shannon."

Jess hugged her as well then paused. Their faces were so close. Shannon looked into Jess' green eyes and saw an honest, open soul. A soul that felt empty and drained and she wanted to do something about it. Then Shannon dropped her eyes to the woman's mouth. The lips slightly parted, hovering an inch or two away...

Shannon leaned in and kissed her. Kissed her deeply and, wrapping her arms around Jess' neck, held on. They didn't break the kiss for a long time. Shannon felt the others moving in the bath. Then she sensed the dwarves leaving, whispering softly as they went. But two small bodies joined her in the embrace. Birdy and Claire were there. The three of them took turns kissing Jess. Then Shannon felt a hand on her pussy, gently exploring. Her pulse quickened as she looked into those green eyes and nodded. Deftly and expertly, Jess opened the gnome's folds and slid her finger inside. She stroked in and out, each time going deeper.

Shannon gasped. Other than Birdy's small finger last night, Shannon's pussy had had no visitor since Felix. And the human's finger was bigger than Birdy's, reaching deeper...

Jess started curling her finger in the "come hither" motion inside the gnome's tight pussy, stroking the front of her vagina, right behind her clit.

Shannon's eyes flew open wide and her mouth froze in an O shape as waves of pleasure started in her pussy. Her hands grasped Jess' wrist and she held on. This is incredible! She's going to make me climax right here, just like this. Birdy was moaning next to her and a glance to her right suggested that she was receiving similar treatment.

Claire and moved between them. Jess parted her legs and Claire began massaging the woman's pussy beneath the water's surface. The three gnomes and the human were all soon moaning and mewling. Shannon came first.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'mmmm cummmmmminggggg."

She saw a smile of satisfaction on Jess' face. The finger stopped but Shannon held it there.

Birdy's hand shot out and grabbed Shannon's arm.

"Help me! So close..."

Shannon let go of Jess and grabbed Birdy's head in her hands and kissed her, forcing her tongue into Birdy's mouth.

Birdy screamed her orgasm into Shannon's mouth. Her body shook and trembled five or six times then slowly relaxed.

Letting her go, Shannon lay back in the water and felt her body lift and float. She drifted in her mind as well. Well this day is full of surprises... she thought to herself. What next?

Mary called them to lunch a few minutes later. After she toweled off with the others, Shannon grabbed her shift and went in to eat. Everyone crowded around the huge table, jostling, joking and conversing. She saw Mary, Agnus, Jess, Corra & Norra, Claire whom she had met. She also saw three more dwarven females she didn't know. Finally, Gertie came in and sat at the head of the table. Everyone hushed joined hands and bowed their heads.

"Great Maker of all things, Thank you for another meal. Thank you for keeping us healthy. Thank you for allowing us to make folks' lives a little more bearable. And thank you for letting us meet and maybe help Shannon in some way. Now bless us."

And everyone echoed "Bless us."

Shannon looked up and Gertie winked at her. She realized that if she wanted to stay, she would have to contribute in some way, maybe not whoring, but working in the household. She stole glances around the table and women gathered there. Sure they were whores, but they were also a family of sorts. They laughed and talked and carried on like a normal family. The fact that half of them were naked and the other half, only half-clothed was beside the point. Shannon felt comfortable with them even as she realized she had not put on the shift. The food was simple fare but the company was wonderful.

Then a bell jingled. Mary left the table and returned a minute later.

"Birdy, it's Wallace Geartooth. 'E's askin' fer ya."

"Golly, sure! She jumped up and went out front. But she returned a few minutes later.

"Uh, Shannon?"

"Yeah?"

"We haven't discussed this... and I don't wanna corner you... but Wallace... well, Wallace is a really nice guy, one of my favorites. Straight, no kinks and kind. So I thought that if you wanted to join me, well, he'd be a good one."

Shannon sat there for a moment. "You want me to fuck him with you? Birdy! I'm not... well, not one of you. Besides, I don't know how to do it like you do. I'm-"

"Thinking about it seriously but too afraid to take the step." Gertie interrupted. "Right?"

Shannon looked at the old gnome in surprise.

"Uh... yeah, I guess so," she mumbled.

Mary eyed Shannon. "She's got the looks right enuff. But she'd need ta work under Birdy an' Claire fer a while."

Agnus leaned back and stared at her. "I don't know, perhaps... Tell me, are you fertile or spelled?"

"Uh... fertile I guess."

Agnus looked at Gertie. "We've two infertility scrolls left in the safe. We could use one on her and then have her sign a provisional license and health certificate, I've got plenty of those."

Shannon looked at Birdy and saw an eager hopefulness on her face.

"Sure. Let's do it."

Twenty minutes later she stood outside Birdy's door with her hand on the latch. She was wearing a floor length sheer gown Claire had loaned her. It was sleeveless with a plunging neckline and the sides were slit up to the waist. Her hair was brushed out, gathered in a single big ponytail.

She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Birdy and Wallace were sitting on the bed kissing. When he saw Shannon, his eyes widened and a huge smile split his face. "Oh my!" was all he said.

As Shannon closed the door she thought, this is going to be fun!

Shannon stood there looking at the other two gnomes for a minute. Not only was she now eager to actually have sex with a hitherto unknown male, but she felt strangely aroused by the idea of sharing the experience with Birdy.

Wallace hopped off if the bed and came over to her. He took her hands in his and looked her over, smiling.

"Well don't you look nice! Where has Gertie been hiding such a pretty gal?"

Shannon blushed and Wallace noticed. "Oh hey, and shy too! Or... wait, a novice?"

Shannon slowly nodded. "Wow! And I'm the lucky guy? Geezy! How did I get so lucky? I mean, I always feel lucky to get to spend time with Birdy, but now this... Well, all I can say is WOW!"

"I hope you still feel that way later." Shannon said. "It's been a long time since I... well, since I was with a guy. But Birdy said you were the right kinda guy so... here I am."

Wallace sighed and pulled her closer.

"Relax sweetheart. We'll take it slow and you can opt out at any time. Birdy said your name was Shannon. So Shannon, give me a kiss."

She grinned and kissed him. His huge handlebar mustache and pointed goatee tickled. But still, it was nice. She tilted her head a little more to the side and kissed him again. Then she placed his hands on her hips and wrapped hers around his neck and kissed him deeper, her mouth moving, opening, as he responded in kind. Past him, she could see Birdy still on the bed, smiling happily as she watched. Wallace caressed her hips, then slid his hands under the slit skirt and onto her ass. He pulled her tighter against him and Shannon felt the firm bulge in his pants. She offered her tongue and Wallace gave her his.

Birdy slid off of the bed and came up behind Wallace. She pressed against his back and slipped her hands around his waist, then up, under his shirt to caress his chest. Wallace sighed loudly.

"Ohhh my! This is awesome!"

Birdy giggled. "Just wait till we get you naked!"

Birdy lifted his shirt over his head and Shannon knelt to undo his boots. Tossing them aside, she undid his belt and tugged down his trousers.

Wallace's semi-erect cock was suddenly in her face. She stared at it. It was strange seeing it in the fully lit room, up close, really, really close, and knowing that in a little while it was supposed to be inside of her. Birdy reached around and grasped it in her hand and began to slowly stroke it up and down. When she pulled down, the skin pulled back, exposing the round knob. She let go and grabbed a jar from her table, then knelt next to Shannon. She took some lotion from the jar and began to massage the gnome's organ. Shannon followed her lead and soon they were taking turns stroking his cock to full wakefulness. Then Birdy stuck it in her mouth. She popped it out again and ran her tongue over the knob, giggling as she did.

"Golly, I just love your cock Wally!"

She stuck it in again an from the way her cheeks sank in, it was obvious to Shannon that she was sucking really hard. Birdy then started bobbing her head back and forth, the organ sliding in and out. Shannon realized this was basically fucking with your mouth.

Birdy popped it out again and offered it to Shannon.

"Your turn!" Then, leaning in she whispered in Shannon's ear.

"No teeth, curl your lips in if ya gotta. And use your tongue on the bottom."

Shannon held the cock in her hand and started by kissing and licking it. Then she opened her mouth and slid it in. She tried her best to follow Birdy's example and advice. She decided that it wasn't so bad, in fact, it was kinda fun in a weird way. Her efforts might be clumsy compared to Birdy, but Wallace was grinning and happy. Birdy was gently caressing his sack with her cheek pressed against his stomach, her other arm around his waist. She watched Shannon for a few minutes then took her place. Shannon didn't know what else to do so she stayed there. After a couple of minutes, Birdy showed her another trick.

"Do exactly like I do." she whispered to Shannon.

She held Wallace's cock by the tip and kissed the side of his shaft. Shannon kissed the other side. Then Birdy put one hand behind Shannon's head and held her, guided her, as they slid their mouths up and down his shaft, pinning his cock between their two sets of lips. It was an erotic act that thrilled her. She was stroking a cock with her lips as her girlfriend did the same, their faces an inch or two apart, looking into each other's eyes. Shannon reached out and touched Birdy's breast with one hand and was rewarded with a wink.

Birdy Showed Shannon how to use one hand to stroke the gnome's legs and ass and she started humming as she worked his cock.

"Look out girls! I'm about to cum!" Wallace said.

"Do this!" Birdy told Shannon and sat in front of Wallace, her head back, mouth open and tongue out. As Shannon copied her, Birdy pulled her in close, cheek to cheek.

"Cum for us Wally!"

Then gnome stoked his cock a few times and grunted. A thick white rope of cum shot from his cock and struck Birdy right in the mouth. A second rope hit Shannon's face. More and more cum spurted out to splatter on the girls' until they were dripping. Cum was in their hair and threatened to drip from their chins.

Shannon had never given head, never even seen it, and certainly had no idea Wally was going to drench them with cum. Yet she maintained her composure and sat there next to Birdy who was giggling through it all. The only thing Shannon did was to wipe a blob from her eyebrow before it could run down into her eye. She was therefore surprised when Birdy sucked the cum from her finger and swallowed it. Before she could think, Birdy kissed her. Shannon could taste the musky, semi-sweet flavor of Wally's cum as Birdy's tongue entered her mouth. Then Birdy licked and slurped all of the cum from Shannon's face.

"Mmmmmnnnn, delicious." she declared.

Shannon decided that cum didn't taste bad, and if Birdy was enjoying it, she would too. So she licked the cum from Birdy's face and they kissed again. Birdy took Wally's cock and sucked the last drops. The three gnomes then climbed onto the bed. The girls lay on either side of Wally and they kissed some more. Wally's hands were soon inside their shifts and Shannon felt his hand on her breast. The sensation was exciting. She followed Birdy's lead and pulled off her shift. Wally immediately smiled and bent to kiss and fondle her breasts, mumbling complements as he did so.

"Oh my... So nice. Yes, yes, such nice tits. Wow, so firm and... so pretty, such pretty titties..."

Shannon smiled. Days ago she regarded her breasts as little more than a nuisance without babes to feed. Now she had a guy going apeshit over her "pretty titties". And weirdly enough, not only did she like it, but it was arousing. She knew she was getting wet inside. Birdy was kissing and caressing Wally and cooing encouragement to them both.

"Yes they are, aren't they? I think they're beautiful tits. Do you know, I think she likes you sucking them Wally. Look at her smile, she's loving this. But what about her pussy Wally? Surely the master muncher isn't going to forgo a taste of her fresh young pussy?"

A quick shuffle on the bed found Shannon reclining between Birdy's legs, her head on Birdy's chest. Wally coaxed her legs apart and smiled at her.

"Great Maker! It's beautiful!" He exclaimed.

Wally was an expert pussy eater and his handlebar mustache and soft beard tickled in all the right places and his tongue seemed to penetrate her like a tiny cock. It would thrust in and out then lap up her fluids. Since she had tasted Birdy last night, she now understood his enthusiasm for the task, but damn this gnome was skilled! Although he took his time and didn't rush, Shannon was soon indulging in wave after wave of pleasure. Not as intense as an orgasm, but nonetheless akin to the sensation. Birdy was caressing her breasts and kissing the top of her head. Shannon was amazed at how good it all felt. Then Wallace started on her clitty and her world exploded in fireworks and ecstasy.

When Shannon came, it was better than anything she had ever experienced before. Her body shook as though possessed. Her orgasm flooded her entire body with pleasure. And it went on, and on. When it did ebb, Shannon was out of breath and every muscle in her body ached as if she'd just run from Gnomeregan to Ironforge.

Wallace sat up and his face was beaming... and wet. Very wet.

"Golly, She seems to be a gusher!" Birdy said.

"She is indeed," Wally replied, "And so flavorful!"

Something was triggered in her and Shannon sat up and reached for Wally. She pulled him close and kissed him. She tasted her own fluids and it thrilled her. She reached between his legs and found his erect cock. She leaned back against Birdy, pulling Wally with her and pressed his knob against her dripping pussy.

"Fuck me Wally. Fuck me now."

Wally pushed and Shannon gasped as his cock penetrated her. She grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled. She was so wet that he had no difficulty sliding all the way in at once.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned. "It feels sooo gooood!"

Wallace's cock wasn't huge by gnomish standards, but his knob was. And as he stroked in and out of Shannon's pussy she could truly feel it massaging her from the inside and it felt wonderful. She brought her knees up to her chest and Wally drove in deeper. Shannon moaned louder. Birdy slid out from behind Shannon and then bent to kiss her. Her tongue was enticing and explored Shannon's mouth. One hand supported Shannon's neck while the other caressed her leg. Wally was squeezing her breasts and Shannon slid a hand from Wally's ass and up between Birdy's legs.

Damn! Birdy was soaking wet! Her pussy was slick and when Shannon slid a finger inside, Birdy's pussy was hot. The thrill of it all overwhelmed her and Shannon came.

"Ohhhhh yesssss! I'mmmm cummmming! Ahhhhhhh! Ohhhhh yessss!"

Birdy flopped on the bed next to Shannon and spread her legs wide.

"My turn Wally! Gimme your cock!"

Wally didn't hesitate, he pulled out of Shannon and shoved it into Birdy. Soon Birdy was moaning with pleasure. After a few minutes, she giggled, "Shannon, sit on my face. Give me your pussy!"

Shannon knelt astride Birdy's head and eased her pussy down onto Birdy's face. Birdy grabbed Shannon's ass with both hands and began to slurp and lick up her juices. Wally and Shannon were kissing and everyone was hot and sweaty but having a great time when Wally grunted.

"I'm about to cum..."

Shannon was surprised to hear her own voice answer,

"Good, give it to me! I want it!"

Wally pulled out of Birdy's pussy and held his cock tightly. It glistened with her moisture. Shannon leaned down and opened her mouth. Wally thrust it in and let go. Shannon felt his cum filling her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could. Holy cow it was a lot! She savored the taste of his cum and Birdy's pussy and the happy groaning sounds he was making. She sucked the last of his cum and rolled over, off of Birdy. Damn, she felt good.

Birdy and Wally kissed and hugged for a few minutes then she helped him to dress.

He turned to where Shannon was lying on the bed.

"You might be a novice, sweet Shannon, but by golly, you're a natural! I had so much fun! Here." He placed a coin in her hand and closed her fingers around it. "You earned this." He also gave a coin to Birdy, kissed them both and left the room singing some ditty.

Birdy hopped on the bed and kissed Shannon too.

"Well? Whatdaya think?"

"I thought it was great!" Shannon answered. "So that's whoring huh? I think I like it."

"Well, that's part of whoring. There is so much more for you to experience and learn, and Wally is special. Not everyone is as nice and polite, and all. Some are crude, and some are twisted. But generally, we have a good clientele and Gertie weeds out the bad ones. The ones with special kinks or weird desires are sometimes a challenge. Claire has seniority on me and can refuse those, so sometimes I hafta do some weird shit. But it costs them extra so it's usually worth it.

"Weird? Like what?" Shannon asked.

"Well, I have one dwarf who asks me to call him daddy and pretends to force me to fuck him. I'm supposed to beg and cry and stuff, but he pays double and tips well.

"A dwarf? Gertie said they were too thick for a gnome!"

"Well once upon a time, maybe. But I've been fucking for a few years and I can take quite large cocks now. You? No way. It'd hurt, a lot!"

"What's the biggest cock you've ever had?"

"Well..." Birdy grinned, "I've fucked a human several times, about this long and this big around. Not as thick as a dwarf but longer. I've actually done bigger, but not fucking, just hand jobs and oral."

"Wow! Okay then what is the strangest thing you've had to do?" Shannon asked.

"That depends on what you call strange. I've been in orgies and had cocks in my pussy, ass, and mouth at the same time, been covered in cum from a dozen guys, and I've asked to pretend to be someone the customer fantasizes about. I've helped couples and have a few women customers. I've even been the lucky gal to take a guy's virginity on his coming of age." Birdy giggled again. "Those are special, and probably my favorite. I've even once had a woman bring me her daughter to make love to because she was confused and sad. I opened her eyes to a whole new world where she didn't have to marry, fuck, have babies and do what society told her to." Birdy thought for a moment. "Hmmn... I guess the weirdest thing was I once lay naked on a table and masturbated and faked orgasm in front of a prisoner down in the Stormwind Stockade. The guy wanted me so bad! He finally answered their questions."

"Did you fuck him then?"

"Oh hell no. He was a deranged murderer. Once he confessed, they cut his throat. But the Captain of the Guard? Oh baby, did we ever fuck!"

Shannon grinned despite the macabre nature of the tale. "Okay, what next?"

"We get cleaned up and ready for the next customer. Gertie is pretty hands-off as far as the number of customers you do each day, but more customers means more money so I try to do three maybe four solos or a couple of groups a day."

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,753 Followers