A Gnomish Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers

The gnomes went down to the bath, cleaned up and returned to Birdy's room where they dressed again. This time Birdy donned a leather corset that shoved her breasts up and together. When she walked they jiggled. She paired this with a black skirt that was split all the way up the sides. Shannon was again in the gown Claire had loaned her. The two fussed with their hair and appearance until a bell rang in the hallway.

"Come on, that means customers are downstairs!" Birdy said excitedly.

The girls arrived in the front hall to be greeted by a solitary gnome in mechanic's coveralls, who was conversing with Gertie. After a minute, Gertie turned to them.

"Well, looks like you're going to a party!" Then softer to Shannon, "You ready for an orgy? If not, it's okay. Your call."

Shannon felt butterflies in her tummy and grinned. "I'm in."

"Good, you two and Clare be at this address at ten tonight, should be eight gnomes, plus the foreman here." She looked at Shannon. "You watch yourself, follow Birdy's advice and don't drink too much." She then looked at Birdy, "Keep an eye on her, keep her close."

At ten that night, the three gnomes walked into a dwelling below Tinkertown. The room was full of cheering, happy and somewhat intoxicated gnomes. Many were already half naked.

Birdy smiled at Shannon, "Well, you ready?"

"Yes I am!" Shannon said cheerfully. "Let's get fucked!" She then turned to the closest fellow, "Hiya sweetie! You smuggling a salami in your pants or... WOW! That's for me? Oh this is gonna be fun!"

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers