A Gnomish Dilemma Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twas a good un, indeed. Ah felt it down tae muh toes."

Agnus pushed away from the table and stood. She guided him to the chair and he sat down. Agnus knelt and began to lick and suck on his sagging cock. Her hands stroked his thighs as her head bobbed up and down. Gilford sighed and watched her work. Even though he had just cum, she had him hard again in only a few minutes. When she was satisfied with his stiffness, Agnus got up and sat astride his lap. She guided his cock to her pussy and Gilford could feel the warm wetness of his cum leaking from her. She slid down onto his cock and took his full length all at once. She held him deep for a moment, then began to grind her hips in a circle. She stared deep into his eyes for the longest, her lips parted. Finally she bent forward and kissed him.

The kiss was powerful and intense, her lips so soft and sensuous. Her mouth moved, opening and closing. Then her tongue darted out to tease him and then wrestle with his. Her kisses grew hungrier, more forceful and her grinding was harder and faster. She moved his hands from her waist to her ass and groaned into his mouth as he squeezed. Her tits pressed into him and the chair squeaked under the onslaught. She was panting from the effort and suddenly broke the kiss, gasping for air. She pressed his face to her breast, guiding a nipple into his mouth.

"Suck it! Suck it my love. Suck hard! Harder! Squeeze my ass! Yes!"

She slid a hand down between them and Gilford felt her fingertips forced in between their pelvises as Agnus began to rub herself. Her panting increased and she used her free hand to squeeze the other tit, pinching her nipple. A growl started deep inside her throat, rising to a cry of ecstasy.

"Gaaaahhhhh! Yes, yes, yes, YES!"

Her body went rigid at that moment and Gilford could feel her pussy spasming around his cock.

When the orgasm passed, she collapsed against him, breathing hard but otherwise unmoving. Her body was wet with sweat and he held her gently for a moment. Her heart was pounding hard, as though it would burst from her chest. He kissed her neck and caressed her back. Gradually her breathing slowed and he could no longer feel her heart thumping in her chest.

She turned her head and kissed him again.

"Thank you." she sighed.

Slowly she stood and moved to the wash basin. Gilford joined her and they washed off before dressing.

"I really needed that." she said. "I seldom really cum with a customer. There's two or three that I have with, but not usually. It probably never occured to you that we learn to fake it so well. Every customer wants to make you cum as badly as they want to cum. We fuck them for a living, but we fuck each other for pleasure, for release. And now, well, now I have you to help me when I need it."

Gilford was touched. "Aye lass, Ah'll be here fer ye when ye needs me."

As he passed through the great room, Gertie was behind the bar, Corra and Norra were flirting with member of the Guard (off duty he assumed), and Shannon was escorting two gnomes upstairs.

"I must say I am looking forward to this dear Shannon." said one.

"We both are!" said the other.

"Indeed, indeed." replied the first.

Shannon winked at Gilford as they passed and giggled.

"Me too boys, me too!"

Gilford sat at the bar and told himself that this was a good investment.

A very good investment.

12