A Gnomish Dilemma Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,753 Followers

"Okay, but why here?"

"This." Zila said indicating her scar. "Among Draenei, Comfort-Giver must be beautiful, flawless."

"Ah, well that stinks." Shannon said. "Okay, how much experience do you have?"

"None." Zilah answered and Shannon saw her nervousness evidenced. "But, have had training, lessons, possess knowledge."

"What?" Shannon exclaimed. "Are you a virgin?"

"No! Was deflowered in ritual, but never joined,uh, coupled with another. I-I know what to do."

"But do you know HOW to do it?"

"What do you mean?" Zilah asked confused.

"Going through the motions isn't enough, you have to do more, reach inside of yourself and give. You have to truly want to please them or they'll see it's all just an act. For a prostitute working a logging camp or quarry, with men lined up outside the tent, it's okay. But not for us. Gertie's Place has a reputation. We get a higher class of clientele and they expect you to be involved, active, encouraging, complimentary, and fun! Look Abner and Wilbur are two of my favorite customers, regulars. I see them every week. They used to fight horribly, but now they get along well and are happy. I have made a difference, I helped change them for the better and it wasn't just because I let them fuck me. We genuinely enjoy our time together and the sex is only part of it. If you want to work here, that's what you have to do. Talk to them, listen to them, do your best to please them, and try to enjoy it too. Can you do that Zeela?"

"Yes. And it is pronounced Zill-ah."

Shannon smiled. "Okay Zilah, this is your chance. Show me what you can do." Shannon said as there was a knock on the door.

Zilah opened the door and ushered the gnomes in. She sat on the bed and the gnomes sat on either side of her. They chatted casually as they held hands and exchanged a few tentative kisses.

"I must say, I am very excited." Abner said. "I've never even seen a naked Draenei before. You are beautiful but, uh, are you, uh arranged... like other females?

Zilah laughed. "Yes, my breasts and womanhood are much like any other female. We make love the same ways. I just look different. Would you like to see?"

"Oh yes, please!" Abner answered.

"Indeed we would!" Wilbur added.

Zilah stood and stepped away from the bed. Keeping her back to them she slipped her gown off her shoulders and let it fall. It hung for a moment on her tail, but with a flick, it was free and fell to the floor. Her form was indeed quite sexy, Shannon saw. True, she had hooves rather than feet and toes, but her thighs were shapely and well toned. Her ass was round and firm, though smaller than many humans, and then there was that tail. It wasn't too long, female Draenei had smaller shorter tails than the males. She wore a metal band or ring about halfway down it. It looked like burnished bronze and seemed to be engraved with some sort of design. Zilah's waist was tiny and her back slowly, gracefully flared out to her shoulders. Her complexion was smooth and her blue skin was weirdly erotic. Her blonde hair hung down the center of her back and seemed to shine like gold in the lamplight. Her horns were small, light in color, and swept back accenting her mane. Slowly she turned.

Zilah teasingly kept her legs crossed and her hands and forearms covered her breasts, at least the lower half. Her abs were flat and, as she relaxed her stance and slowly opened her legs and stepped closer, there was no doubt that her womanhood was hairless, bare and smooth. She smiled and slowly let her arms drop until her hands barely covered her nipples. She then opened her fingers and swept her fingertips along the fullness of her breasts. Zilah's large, firm breasts did not sag or droop and her nipples were dark and erect in the center of large almost purple areola.

Shannon noticed that Abner and Wilbur were mesmerized and sat with their mouths open and their eyes wide. As Zilah stepped closer to the bed, the brothers stood up on it. Each reached out to touch her, one hand on a breast, the other on her back. She smiled at their eager touch and wrapped her arms around them both. Their kisses roamed over her chest and her nipples were so inviting that soon both were sucking a heavy tit.

Zilah laughed. "Easy to see that males are alike everywhere! Go on, it feels nice!"

Shannon marveled, she knew first hand how worked up the brothers could get over tits. Too often she had to caution them lest they suck too hard and cause her pain. She watched as Zilah's tail swayed from side to side. Occasionally it twitched or jerked as she moaned or gasped.

"Oh this is not fair!" Zilah said in mock admonishment. "I am the only one who is naked!"

Quickly Abner and Wilbur undressed, their cocks rigid and swollen. Zilah gasped and smiled.

"Oh such beautiful palochki! And so big! What a thrill this is going to be! No wonder Shannon said you were her favorites!"

The brothers beamed with pride. Wilbur put his arms about her neck and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and sighed as she held him. Abner sat on the bed in front of her and reached in between her legs. At his touch, Zilah widened her stance to give him better access. His left hand explored her pussy as his right hand caressed and squeezed her hip. This continued for several minutes before Abner backed away, gesturing to the bed.

"Come my exotic beauty! Let's do this!"

Wilbur grinned and released Zilah. "Yes, by all means. Let's get on with it!"

Zilah lay on the bed and spread her legs. Before Abner could move in, however, Wilbur reached out and stopped him.

"If you're going to fuck her first, may I have a taste before you do?"

"Certainly Brother, go ahead."

Wilber placed his face between her legs and began kissing and licking her. Shannon knew he had skill and soon Zilah was moaning in delight as she and Abner continued to kiss. Shannon realized that she was becoming aroused herself. A quick check and her fingers came back soaking wet. Damn, she wanted to join them so badly! But Gertie had given her a job...

Wilbur finally sat up, his mustache and beard glistened with moisture. "Deeelicious!" he proclaimed, "Your turn Brother."

Abner moved and knelt between Zilah's legs and rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit, teasing, pressing his knob into her folds and easing off. Throughout it all Zilah continued to moan softly. Finally he pushed his cock into her and Zilah gasped. He withdrew slightly and thrust again and again and she cried out. First in her own tongue and then in the common.

"I am joined at last! What joy!"

Abner paused, "Wait, what?"

"Yes, you were my first Abner. But come, continue! It feels wonderful! I want more!"

Abner grinned and began humping her again. Zilah moaned and stretched luxuriously.

"Oh yes! Yes! Sooo goood! Ohhh yes!"

As Abner fucked Zilah, Wilbur had been sucking and squeezing her tits. Now he straddled her waist and began sliding his cock up and down between her tits. Zilah pressed them together and, looking at Shannon, smiled.

Shannon felt the urge to masturbate but fought it off. It was important that she pay attention, she shouldn't get involved. Besides, there would be many customers today, and she was sure to have plenty of orgasms. She watched as Zilah was fucking both gnomes, and apparently pleasing them quite well for a novice.

"By the Maker she's so tight!" Abner grunted. "I've never felt anything like this! Well, short of sweet Shannon's ass that is."

"I can't wait to find out." Wilbur said.

"Gah! I'm cumming!" Abner grunted.

He emptied himself into her and fell aside. Wilbur climbed off of her, pausing only to kiss her again. But before he could mount her, Zilah sat up and turned around. She knelt on her knees over Abner and began to lick and suck on his sagging cock. Wilbur positioned himself behind her and she grunted as he thrust into her. He held her hips and stroked in and out.

"You're right Brother, she is tight! Incredibly tight! Uh... dear Zilah, w-what do I do with your tail?"

She paused and glanced over her shoulder at him. "Grip it! Hold it! Stroke it! Just do not pull hard or sudden. Yes! Like that! Is good, feels good Wilbur, but not as good as having you inside of me."

As Shannon watched, Zilah sucked Abner's cock until he was hard again, then she stopped Wilbur and pulled away. She straddled Abner and took his cock in her pussy again, stroking up and down a few times. She then lifted her tail and looked at Wilbur.

"I have another place for you Wilbur... I want you to... How you say it?"

"Fuck your ass?" Shannon said without thinking.

Zilah looked at her and smiled. "Yes! Fuck my ass Wilbur!"

"Do you have any lube?" Wilbur asked.

"No, you will not need it." Zilah said confidently. "Fuck my ass Wilbur."

Wilbur shrugged and pushed his knob into her. Zilah gasped again but it seemed to be from exhilaration rather than discomfort. Wilbur showed no signs of difficulty and was soon stroking faster and faster as his brother pumped her from below.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Zilah moaned, "It feels so good! So good!"

Wilbur came first, grunting as he shot his load into her ass. Abner lasted only a couple of minutes longer. He buried his cock in deep and groaned around his mouthful of tit. Zilah sighed and relaxed. Wilbur pulled out and flopped over onto the bed panting. Zilah rose up off of Abner and lay down, reclining against the head of the bed. She pulled Wilbur to her and rested his head on her breast. Abner crawled up and lay on the other. She hummed softly as the gnomes snuggled up against her.

Shannon Knocksprocket felt an incredible urge to join them.

An hour and a half later Abner and Wilbur left Gertie's Place all smiles. Shannon took Zilah to the staff bathing room. They disrobed and sank into the hot water. Zilah seemed to luxuriate in the hot water.

"Is wonderful feeling!" she said. "Only missing candles and incense."

Shannon watched as the Draenei used her fingers to hold open her pussy, then gasped as she watched Zilah's tail-tip slip in and out a few times.

"W-What are you doing?" she asked.

"Cleaning myself out." she replied nonchalantly. "How do you do it without a tail?"

"I-I... uh... well..." Shannon stammered. "We don't... I... Look, I realize it's normal for you, but to us, it seems... well, strange, unusual and perhaps a little erotic."

"You mean like a cock?" Zilah said and grinned as she tilted her head quizzically. "Yes, there is a technique for that. We are a very sexually diverse race. Males love females, males love males, females love females." She laughed, "We even have marriages of three! Two wives or two husbands. Not so common now, once was very common. Many changes since we come here. Mama says not all were good."

Shannon watched as Zilah bathed and when she removed her tail ring, the gnome held out her hand.

"May I?" she asked.

Zilah dropped the ring into Shannon's hand and she was surprised by its weight. It was quite heavy and made of a strange metal. It was engraved all the way around with runes of some sort. Shannon handed it back.

"It's pretty and really heavy, what's the significance?"

"Is for balance. To make for graceful running..." Zilah smiled and hefted her large breasts. "To offset the weight of these, we have tail, but with bigger tits, is not enough, so we add ring. Bigger chest need more rings. Mama wears two. Someday maybe I wear two."

"Oh golly!" Shannon said. "I had no idea. But we've never had a Draenei in here as either a worker or a guest. There are probably a hundred things we don't know."

"You have questions. Perhaps Zilah has answers." The young Draenei said sliding close to the Gnome. Shannon found herself staring in Zilah's glowing eyes. She could make out her iris and pupil, but the inner light made it difficult. Then she looked at Zilah's lips, so perfectly shaped, full and promising. Zilah tilted her head and their lips met. Shannon was excited and gave herself to Zilah. Her hands caressing those firm blue breasts with their dark areola and nipples. She felt the strength of the Draenei as Zilah lifted her and held her close. Then she felt a probing touch between her legs.

"Shannon... I... how do I ask this? I would like to pleasure you. If you will allow."

"Yes." Shannon answered immediately, surprising herself. Something inside her hungered for Zilah.

The Draenei lifted the gnome and turned her around, then hugged her close, Shannon's head between those round breasts. There was that touch again. Like a large finger gliding along her labia, then it parted them and she felt it entering her pussy and realized Zilah was fucking her with her tail tip. It did feel like a cock, but without the knob and it wiggled inside of her as no cock could. She gasped and turned her head to kiss a large dark nipple.

"Oh golly... that, that feels good!" Shannon moaned. "Oh! It's moving around! You-you're moving around inside of me! Oh! Oh! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohhh!"

Zilah's right hand slid down to caress Shannon's pussy, her delicate touch eventually working small circles around Shannon's clitoris. The gnome moaned and lifted Zilah's left hand to her small breasts. Then Zilah's tail pressed against the front of Shannon's pussy and began to quiver...

Shannon's back arched and she gasped, her eyes wide in wonder as the orgasm surprised her in its suddenness.

"Gaaaahhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Gaaahhh, aaahhh, aahhhhh..."

She relaxed into Zilah's embrace while the afterglow lingered. Zilah slipped her tail from Shannon's pussy and kissed the top of the little gnome's head.

"There, how was that?"

"G-Golly! That- That was fantastic!" Shannon said turning in Zilah's lap. "I didn't realize, I mean, it never occured to me that you could do that. Do- Do you use it on yourself too?"

"What? Do I pleasure myself with my tail? I can, yes, but I have not. I was virgin, until last night. I did not have to be, we Draenei enjoy very much sex, but I wanted to be Comfort-Giver in the way of the old custom. So, I chose to remain virgin. I ascend, uh, come of age yesterday. In very old ritual Mother prays with me, then use her tail to deflower me. Is painful, the first time, and the ritual is Mother preparing Daughter for her first coupling, joining with a lover. Then she anoints me with oils and prayer of blessing. Is beautiful, but, becoming rare."

"Wow!" Shannon said softly. "It sounds sweet."

"How did your Mother prepare you for sex?" Zilah asked.

"Oh she didn't, not like that. She just talked with me... and even that was just her opinion. I've discovered more about sex from my friends here."

"Ah, the other workers. That is nice. But surely you knew how? You were not uhm... inexperienced?"

"No, no I was not a virgin. But I didn't have much experience. I was desperate and Gertie gave me a chance. Now I really like it."

"Good! I hope Gertie will allow me to work here. It seems like nice place."

"Oh my gosh!" a voice squeaked as another gnome came in. She dashed over to the bath, quite excited.

"Birdee, this is Zilah, Zilah meet Birdee."

"Hello Birdee." Zilah said smiling.

"Gosh, you're beautiful!" Birdee exclaimed. "Whatcha doin here? Was the client's bath occupied?"

Zilah laughed. "No. I am not client. I hope to work here. I just had... uh..."

"She just had a try-out. Gertie let her have my morning appointment with Wilbur and Abner."

"Golly!" Birdee said. "How'd it go?"

"She did well... very well for a novice." Shannon answered smiling. "I think she'd bring in a steady stream of customers who are curious about Draenei, or those who've been with a Draenei before. But we won't know if Draenei customers will come see her until the word gets out."

"There may be a few..." Zilah said softly, "And for them I will wear the veil. But many will not once they know."

"What?" Birdee asked "Because of your scar? That's crazy! It's not bad and I think it makes you look dangerous. You're still beautiful!"

An idea popped into Shannon's mind. "Hey listen, we have to get dressed. Come on."

She and Zilah quickly dried off and returned to her room to dress. She then left Zilah in the bar with her Mother and took Gertie into the kitchen where she told Gertie her assessment of the Draenei's skills and then explained her idea. The old gnome was a shrewd businesswoman and gave Shannon the go ahead. She changed into some everyday clothes and took Zilah out shopping.

Two hours later Lucas Fairwind entered Shannon's room for his appointment with the little gnome. Lucas was shy and easily embarrassed. He liked Shannon because she never made him uncomfortable and frankly, the gnome's size made the slender elf feel big and strong. But recently Shannon had discovered that Lucas liked being dominated. Today Shannon was wearing her black corset.

"Listen Lucas, I think you deserve a special treat, so, if you don't mind, I've invited a new friend to join us today." Shannon smiled when there was a knock on the door at that moment. Zilah entered and closed the door behind her. Lucas stared.

"Lucas, meet Zilah the Zealot. She is your new mistress."

Zilah stood looking at the elf and smiling. But it was the smile of a tiger approving its next meal. She wore skin-tight black leather leggings that reached from her hooves to mid thigh. A black leather belt worn low on her hips supported the leggings with garter-like straps. She wore no panties but instead a short skirt of narrow black leather straps hung like fringe from the belt. They barely reached past her crotch and as they moved, tantalizing glimpses of her pussy and ass came and went. Her abdomen was bare and her heavy tits wore only a single wide belt of black leather which covered only her nipples and areola and was worn snug enough to keep them from moving. She wore a necklace of black stones and a new black leather mask. It covered her from her forehead down over her cheeks to just above her mouth, completely hiding the scar.

"What are you doing dressed?" She barked. "Strip! Strip now! Hurry! Do not keep me waiting. That would make me unhappy, and you do not want me to be unhappy!"

Lucas was naked in record time and Zilah smiled. "Ah yes, such a fine specimen. This is going to be such fun."

Lucas grinned nervously.

"Come! Give me kiss!" Zilah said holding her arms wide.

Lucas stepped forward and started to kiss her lips only to find her hand blocking him.

"No! Not on the lips! You have to earn the privilege of kissing Zilah's lips! You kiss me here first!" she said and pointed to her domed breasts.

Lucas kissed each breast. They were so big, soft and warm. And the blue skin tone was so exotic!

"Nice, but you can do better! Try again! Yes! Good! Again! Yes! Much better!'

Shannon perched on the bed and watched. Lucas was grinning broadly.

"Such a grin!" Zilah said. "You like my titties Lucas?"

"Oh yes!" he answered.

"Yes Mistress!" Zilah admonished shaking a finger at him.

"Yes Mistress!" he said eagerly.

"Good. Would you like to touch them? Go ahead. Touch them."

"Thank you Mistress. They're so warm and soft..."

"And big?"

"Yes Mistress, so big!"

"Would you like to see more of them?

"Yes Mistress. Yes I would."

"Well you must earn that gift."

"How Mistress?" Lucas asked.

"I want to watch you fuck that gnome!" Zilah said pointing at Shannon.

Shannon grinned and lifted her skirt as she spread her legs. Lucas smiled, enjoying the game and mounted Shannon. As his long, slender cock penetrated her, Shannon moaned.

"Oh yes... Mmmmm so gooood!"

Zilah paced the room, coaching and admonishing the two. Shannon had to stifle many giggles. It seemed like Zilah was really getting into her role.

"Stop! Shannon, roll over! Get on your knees. Good. Now Lucas fuck her again. Yes! Faster! But do not cum in her! You are not allowed to cum in her. Stop before you cum. No, you are not allowed to cum until I say you may cum! Do you understand?"

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,753 Followers