A God of Old Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not fight the pleasure, priestess," he said.

Why does he keep calling me priestess?

His hand was insistent, pressing harder now. The groan came unbidden now, her legs started to buckle. Thankfully he was solid behind her. Kristin also became aware of a certain hardness pressing against her. She groaned again at the realization that this strange man was aroused by her helplessness, by his easy corralling of her.

Despite her confusion and fear, her body was reacting. Her pussy was dripping now, her nipples hard and aching. She writhed in his grip, moaning louder.

Kristin was on the edge. His steady caresses were making her mind cloud, her common sense disappear. Here she was, in a mysterious Egyptian pyramid, with a strange man, letting him pleasure her. Ordinarily that would be cause for concern for her, but the pleasure was so heady she did not want him to stop.

He changed his methods now, pinching her clit between two fingers. It made her buck, squealing at the sensation, more of that flowing pleasure entering her body. It was as if he was forcing the pleasure into her, using her clit as the entryway.

His other hand moved, to stroke her round breast. The pad of a finger pressed at her nipples, rubbing tenderly. She moaned, tossing her head back, resting it on his chest. The warm hardness pressing against her felt wickedly good. Kristin suddenly realized that there was no fabric in between them, like moments before. It throbbed at her thigh, the touch leaving a smear of wetness along her smooth skin, that hard heat dragging along until it poked at her ass, the deep power of his presence pulsing into her.

She came, her body assaulted by sensation. He had his hands all over her, caressing every inch of her quivering flesh. A soft moan came out from her lips as her pussy streamed her juices. The orgasm was quick, but just as it receded another came upon her. She cried out at the fresh wave of ecstasy washing over her; this strange man was not letting her come down from her peak. He fed her more pleasure, forcing her orgasm higher. Her body was on fire, nerves so sensitive. She cried out again, slightly scared now that she was feeling such an intense pleasure, her body buzzing wildly.

The strange man took his time in giving her pleasure. By the time he finally stopped, she had gone through multiple orgasms, too many for her to count. A hunger for more bubbled underneath the surface of her mind, as if he had started a fire that demanded more tinder. Kristin licked her lips as she again felt that hardness behind her.

Fuck, I want it.

The desire for that hardness was consuming her. The fact that she was so close to getting on her knees and sucking him off, returning the pleasure, was a bit surprising to her. She knew nothing about him, about where he had come from, about where Stacy was, but she had one thing dominating her mind.

"Let me go, please," she pleaded. "Let me suck you."

He chuckled, letting go. "See what I can give you?" he asked, smiling.

She nodded, turning to get on her knees. A wide smile erupted on her lips as she saw what she had at hand.

His cock was long and thick, its veins standing out from the flesh. As she closed a hand around it, she could feel the power flowing through it. Below the base sat two heavy testicles; she cupped them in her other hand, her mind marveling at the weight and heft.

She glanced up to him. He was waiting expectantly, so she leaned forward and took him in her mouth. The warm flesh slid along her tongue as she lapped at it, tasting the intoxicating musk. There was another flavor underlying it, sweeter, tangier.

"That is your fellow priestess you are tasting," he told her, hand gently stroking her hair, "she had my cock before this."

Stacy? He fucked Stacy?

She was going to come off his cock and ask. But he tasted so good.

Wonder how much of that taste is Stacy.

Kristin continued eagerly sucking him. She pushed her lips further along the length, more of him slipping deeper into her mouth. Her body trembled at the feeling of that hard flesh throbbing against her tongue. It was power, deep, formidable power. The tremors shook into her, making her pussy clutch at air.

He sighed in contentment, his hand still stroking her hair. She glanced up, enjoying the look on his face. It was a sign that she was doing a great job. She knew she was good at blow jobs, having given them many times, but it was always good to have confirmation.

"Two talented priestesses," he said, "what luck to wake to this."

The comment was strange, but then again everything about him was strange. Kristin kept going, sucking more of him down into her throat. Her lips bulged around the massive shaft, forced to stretch in order to accommodate it. One of her hands drifted down to her mound; she caressed, sliding a few fingers along the slick folds. Her pussy reacted, eagerly clutching, as if seeking to draw the fingers inside. She shifted, squirming on her knees; the cold floor bit into her skin, but she was focusing on his cock, on pleasing him like he had pleased her.

He slid his hand from her hair, brushing it along her bulging cheek, affectionately stroking it. She glanced up at him, catching his gaze. Those dark eyes shimmered with power, with a strange and intimidating energy. Kristin shivered at the sight, at his eyes boring into hers. She felt vulnerable, open to him, as if he was delving into her soul. His finger stroked still, a smile crossing his lips.

His cock nudged deeper, a wet slick of pre-cum seeping out from the head. A tingle buzzed through her at the taste. Her pussy clutched again, and Kristin suddenly wanted his cock somewhere else.

She moved. Or, at least, tried to move. He had taken hold of her head without her noticing; when she tried to move back he had simply held her easily in place. She gurgled in surprise; he responded by shoving the rest of his length in between her lips. The broad shaft stretched her throat as it occupied her gullet. She moaned onto the hot flesh, fingers going wild all over her mound. Her wetness was dripping out all over herself.

Her knees were quickly becoming sore. She still stayed there; even if she had wanted to move he would not have let her. He was busy enjoying her mouth.

A thrust caught her by surprise. The base of his groin bumped against her nose, his balls tight against her chin. He thrust again, groaning low in his throat. Kristin moaned again onto his shaft, his fingers tightening in her hair in response.

His hips began to move, fucking steadily into her mouth. She groaned, sucking at whatever she could taste. His cock filled her mouth so perfectly, so wonderfully, tasting so good and rich. It throbbed as it screwed back and forth.

Her pussy was seizing and clutching, as if he was fucking it instead of her mouth. She was close to cumming, aroused by just having him use her throat. It was hot and wet and still strange, but she was enjoying it so much. She usually enjoyed giving blow jobs over letting a guy fuck her mouth, since she enjoyed the control she had with a blow job, but he was so sure of himself and so good at providing pleasure, that she was perfectly willing to stay on her knees for him.

But then he did move, drawing himself from her mouth. He stepped back to admire her, a blush rising at her cheeks from the attention. A confident smile crossed his lips, enjoying the view of an attractive woman awaiting him.

He joined her on the floor, pulling her into him for a kiss. She was surprised, but kissed back, feeling his warm lips against hers. The intimate gesture thrilled her. His lips moved against hers, his hands moving to caress her smooth curves. Kristin pressed herself into his grip, wanting to feel those hands wherever she could; they slid all along, stroking up her belly, teasing along her breasts, running up her shoulders.

His hands tightened slightly on her shoulders. He broke the kiss by pushing her back, until she lay on the floor, staring up at him again. This time the floor was less cold, less dusty, somehow more comfortable.

Kristin spread her legs for him. He took up position, lining up his thickness to her dripping slit.

A soft breath spilled from her lips as he entered her, sliding through her entrance, her streaming juices making it easy for him. His hands gripped her still, keeping her in place as if she would dare move now. It felt so good, having that thick shaft spread her, having it force her lips apart. Her pussy was eager for more, wanting to take the pulsating length of flesh. She moaned as he fed more into her depths.

Kristin was no size queen. She had had many boyfriends, each with different cock lengths and thicknesses, and had long ago figured out that size mattered not, at least to her. But this cock was thick, broad, solid, like a length of steel burying itself in her cunt, and she was loving it. Her body was responding faster than her mind could. With every inch he gave her, and every insistent caress on her skin, a new throb of pleasure would surge through her, making her want more. She dug her fingers into his shoulders, gazing up at him, at his calm and placid expression. It was as if he did this all the time, fucking random women in strange places.

Strangest place I've ever fucked anybody was in the backroom of a Thai restaurant in Paris. But an Egyptian pyramid beats that.

He smiled at her, as if aware of her aroused amusement.

She could not help but grin back, rearing up to kiss him. In the middle of the kiss, he changed up his smooth but slow entry, giving her a hard thrust. She squealed into his mouth, his tongue quickly sliding inside, moving along hers, tasting her. Her pussy clenched, shivers breaking out all over her flesh. He thrust again, her lips breaking off his to utter a loud moan. It echoed in the corridor, the sound repeating a few times, making her more aware of it.

A third thrust buried his entire length inside her. His balls sat on her taint, now being soaked by her errant juices. She moaned out her orgasm, squirming underneath him, his warm flesh comforting to her, keeping her anchored through the surging tremors.

Her orgasm had not yet dissipated before he began to thrust rhythmically. She squealed, taken by surprise again as his hips pumped, screwing his prick back and forth. Her cunt clutched at the length as it went so deep, as it slid back to just inside her.

The bursts of pleasure kept coming, keeping her off balance. His thrusts came with more power, now, and she locked her legs around his waist, starting to push back at his movements, meeting him halfway. He bared his teeth in a low sigh, the first sign of his own pleasure. She moaned at the sight, glad that she was providing him with pleasure as he was providing her. His hands squeezed at her thighs, pressing into the supple flesh.

She was buffeted by the thrusts, her breasts bouncing. It attracted his attention, and he swooped in. His mouth closed on her nipple, sucking at the erect nub, drawing it between his teeth. She bucked, her hips smacking into his, groaning at that hot contact, at his slavering tongue all over her. It sent her pleasure spiking higher, leaving her on the edge of another orgasm.

He chose that moment to rear up, depriving her of that oncoming orgasm. There was still his constant touch on her skin, his strong grip dimpling her thighs, and the supreme ecstasy of just how that cock was filling her cunt, as if the two had been made for each other. The hot flesh and pulsing veins throbbed into her channel, searing into her core, feeling like there was practically no separation between him and her, like they were joined together, his cock the bridge between them. The orgasm had simply receded, but she could feel that peak still so close.

His eyes fixed on her, watching her mouth open and close with pleasured gasps. She reached up with a hand to cup his cheek in her palm. He still seemed strange, but his regal assuredness was now familiar, now attractive. Despite being in this foreign place, in this absurd situation, she felt comfortable with him. She could tell he was powerful, but he offered her no threat. If he had wanted to hurt her he could have. Instead he had wanted something else, and although she had been reluctant, she had given in, and was glad that she had. This experience was incredible, the sex easily the best of her life. Her trysts had always been energetic and fun, with Kristin always orgasming, because she always made sure she did. But she did not need to make sure with this stranger; he gave her such pleasure so easily, reaching every corner of her body. The peak of pleasure he was bringing her to easily surpassed any she had reached before.

Another orgasm broke over her body, leaving her a quivering, moaning mess. Her legs loosened around his waist, so he changed position, moving his hands from her thighs to her knees. As she came, waves of ecstasy erupting on her sweat-slicked skin, he pushed her legs back until her knees hit her chest. She had been distracted, so she failed to notice, but he kept fucking, watching as she moaned and mewled, as her succulent breasts shook at his battering thrusts.

When the clouds of her climax dissipated, another close by right away, she noticed he had changed their position. Her knees were against her chest, his body now positioned over hers, pumping down into her soaked pussy. She moaned, reaching up to draw him down into a kiss. He let her, sliding his tongue again into her mouth. As they kissed, tongues sliding against each other, he did not let up from his pounding, steadily giving her his thick cock over and over again.

Another climax made her shudder and moan, suddenly wishing she knew his name so she could say it, so she could thank him for what he was giving her. It was such a complete pleasure, washing all over her body. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly as if her life depended on it.

He stopped suddenly, letting up his grip on her knees. His eyes raked over her body, from her blushing face to her round breasts, down her heaving abs to her well-stuffed pussy.

She squirmed on the floor. Her hips pushed back at him, wanting him to start moving again, to start fucking her again. As she gasped at him, her hands gripping his shoulders, he continued to savor the sight.

The next orgasm began to drift away from her. The lack of pleasure made her desperate for more, so she tried to push him, to get him on his back so she could ride him. But he did not budge an inch.

It got worse for her when he quickly pulled out, leaving her pussy clutching at air. She whined in disappointment, staring up at him. His eyes had left her face, however; they had gone down, slightly past her swollen slit, gazing somewhere else.

Unbeknownst to her, he was staring at the crinkled bit of flesh that was underneath her pussy, slicked by her juices that had incessantly streamed forth.

He took her by the hips as she still whined, trying to put her best puppy-dog face on so he might take pity and slide his cock back inside her. But he ignored her, putting her on her hands and knees. She quickly realized that this most likely meant he was about to start fucking her again, so she shook her ass at him, inviting him back inside her.

When his cock pressed at her asshole, her eyes widened, a startled gasp spurting out into the air.

"Calm down, priestess," he soothed, a hand stroking along her tensing back, "I will be gentle."

She shook her head, glancing back at him. His regal gaze bored into her eyes.

"Don't worry," she said, "I love it in the ass."

That was no lie. Kristin always enjoyed taking it in the ass, even though it was always uncomfortable at first. She always ended up cumming hard with a nice cock pumping in her ass, especially if she was also stroking herself. One of her exes, Tommy, usually stroked her clit while he fucked her ass, doing all the work, letting her focus on just taking whatever there was.

I miss him.

"Usually I have to introduce my priestesses to this sort of pleasure," he said, "but perhaps they now know of it."

She nodded, any thought of Tommy quickly being replaced by thoughts about this strange man. If he could make her feel so good fucking her pussy, she was sure it would be incredible to take him in her ass.

"I love it," she said, shaking her ass again. "Come on."

He chuckled at her impatience. She held her breath as the pressure intensified, and then her sphincter gave away, the blunt head popping through. Kristin gasped, pushing back eagerly. His shaft spread her asshole, forcing it open as more inches shoved through.

His hands were strong at her hips. She groaned as he fed a few more inches through her asshole. He was bigger than any other man she had ever taken there, but surprisingly she could take him. There was less uncomfortableness than usual. Her ass simply opened for him. Her anal channel gripped at him, his cock feeling just as wonderful there as in her pussy. A few more inches pushed inside, making her quiver, making her bite her lip. Her hair had long since come undone from her practical bun, rogue strands of hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. She peeked underneath herself, along her belly and mound to the remaining inches of shaft she could see awaiting the silken sensations inside her ass. His testicles were round and fat, hanging low just past the base of his shaft.

Another few inches made her clench her fists against the floor. His flesh rubbed along her walls so delectably. Her pussy was streaming again as her body responded to his gradual occupying of her ass.

It felt so good to have that thick cock there, but she was quickly consumed by a desire for more, for not just slow movement but having him truly fuck her ass. Ordinarily she would be patient, given how uncomfortable it was, given how her body would need to adjust. But whereas there had been slight twinges at his entry and the first few inches, by now it felt great. There was no hesitation on her part.

"Fuck me, please," she moaned.

He chuckled. "Such impatience," he tutted, "I don't want to hurt you."

"You're not the first cock I've had in my ass," she said, "just the biggest."

She glanced back at him, expecting him to chuckle again. But his face grew hard, his brows knitting together in a reserved, cold type of anger. Her comment had offended him somehow.

"Have my priestesses been fucking other men?"

She shook her head. "I'm not a priestess."

His anger dissipated just as quickly as it had appeared. "True," he agreed, stroking along her back again, "you cannot call yourself a priestess without me. But now you are a priestess, since I am back. I hope from now on you and your sisters will remember who your master is."

She nodded, not quite caring about the actual words. All she wanted was for him to fuck her ass. All the talk of priestesses and masters was strange, just like him, but she could look past it to the pleasure he was granting her.

"Sorry, master," she said, shivering at the words despite not actually meaning them.

Might not be that bad having him as my master, if it means he'd fuck me like this all the time.

He pulled back an inch or so, that hot thickness dragging along her walls. The few seconds of hesitation afterwards made her open her mouth, about to ask for him to fuck her.

Before she could say anything, he gave her a thrust, sinking back into the warm clutches of her ass. She groaned loudly, the lustful sound reverberating in the corridor.

He thrust again, forcing her asshole to stretch as his entire length filled her, that shaft so warm and hard inside her belly, filling her in a way nothing else ever had. Just like with her pussy, it felt as if her ass and his cock had been made for each other. It was a strange thought, but also a strange sensation, to be filled perfectly, no extraneous space inside her belly, no space left untouched. Another thrust made stars erupt before her eyes as sparks of ecstasy burned along her nerves, a wet slap echoing as his balls thwacked into her soaked slit. He thrust again, and again, and again, starting up a steady rhythm, pumping into her distended sphincter. She groaned, head hung low, more pleasure erupting all over her.