A God of Old Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand began to move, sliding stealthily from her hip. Kristin was so intent on feeling every bit of that shaft inside her that she failed to notice.

At least until that straying hand found her clit. Just like before, a wave of sensation poured into her body through that sensitive nub, an orgasm immediately overwhelming her. She cried out, tossing her head back, arching her back, pushing back at the following thrusts. The bursts of physical bliss burned through her like wildfire through a forest, alighting what felt like every single cell in her body. Goosebumps formed on her skin as shivers broke out all over, her arms and legs trembling, threatening to give way, buffeted by the sensations.

Through her orgasm, he kept thrusting, going faster now. Her asshole had loosened for him, so she could take harder, deeper, fiercer thrusts. His hand worked intently at her clit, forcing more carnal thrills through her body. The sheer amount and intensity of the sensations was incredible. Her body was taking so much pleasure, much more than ever before pouring in, fed to her by this powerful stranger. She glanced back at him; he was looking down at her asshole as he pumped into it, watching it clutch at his thrusting shaft.

His cock was reaching so deep now, his balls bouncing off her slit with each effort. He was strangely silent as he fucked her, but she was groaning and gasping. Even if she had wanted to keep silent, it would have been impossible. The noises she was making were not to make him feel good. Kristin would sometimes be louder than usual, to spur a lover on, but here, those noises were being forced out of her.

The previous orgasm bled into the next, the stream of pleasure continuing, carrying her along with it. His pace increased, fucking harder. Kristin cried out, gladly taking what he gave her. She did her best to push back, but her hips kept getting battered by his, the power and intent behind them keeping her essentially pinned, unable to move much. Her nails scratched against the floor, sweat rolling down her back, juices streaming from her overstimulated slit. Wet sounds issued from there as their flesh collided again and again.

His hand moved from her clit, going back to her hip, but she did not care. The pleasure reigned over her body regardless.

She was in the midst of her next orgasm when he drove deep and stilled inside her. The fullness of his cock buried in her insides spurred the peak higher, making her pussy clench around air, making her muscles tense and her flesh quiver. He sighed, a deep exhale of contentment and pleasure, and then she felt the spurts.

Wet heat spilled forth into her stomach, seeping into her insides. His cock throbbed with each spurt, Kristin actually able to feel said spurts travel quickly up the shaft. It gave her a second or so before each one fired into her belly, to wait, to lick her lips and relish the feeling when it happened. The feeling of his powerful seed filling her, plus the knowledge that she had pleasured him so, made her own orgasm even more powerful. She moaned weakly, her body overcome, the exhaustion beginning to bleed through past the pleasure. Nevertheless, she still ground back at him, trying to milk him for every drop. Her mind was clouded with desire; all that mattered was the here and now, specifically the pleasure the two of them were sharing. She wanted more, more for him, more for her.

So when she felt his cock start to withdraw, finished inside her, she whined in disappointment. The feeling of emptiness where there had once been his physical presence was painful in its clarity. She peeked over her shoulder, seeing him stand, seeing his gaze rake over her form. His cock was still hard, shining with juices.

"How about round two?" she teased, shaking her hips, staying there for him.

He shook his head, picking up his loincloth and rewrapping it.

"I need to check on my warriors. Hopefully they haven't been too rough with your sister priestess. I had thought she was the only one, but now I know different."

The pleasure had dissipated, so her mind began to work again. She realized who he meant.

"Stacy?"

He nodded. "She is pleasing my warriors. They have pent-up urges as I did."

She stood slowly, a slight ache underlying the sense of contentment she now had.

"Where is she?"

"Follow me, priestess," he said. She fell into step next to him. The two of them made their way around the next corner, walking down a long corridor. Around the corner from that was a stretch of wall with a hole blown in it. Kristin remembered that Stacy had mentioned using a charge to get into a room.

She's in there.

She could hear noises, grunting and growling.

He said she's pleasing his warriors.

A thrill went through her at the thought of more powerful, talented men. But when she stepped through the hole, a bizarre and terrifying vista was laid out before her.

Stacy was at the center of some lustful conflagration. She was naked, body streaked with sweat and splashes of what looked like thick semen.

That by itself would have been surprising. But with the addition of his warriors, it was shocking.

The warriors were tall creatures, dog-like, with long limbs ending in claws, and teeth like daggers. Their skin was brown and leathery, their eyes glowing golden.

"Their powers have begun to return," he said from behind her, "just like my own."

Kristin was worried for Stacy, who was currently being bounced up and down on a warrior's curved shaft, with another warrior bending her backwards to use her mouth. She was worried, at least until the warrior at her mouth pulled out.

"Oh God, fuck yes!" Stacy moaned, eyes wild, hands reaching out to stroke him. The other warrior had a tight grip on her, using that hold to fuck her on his length, her body quivering, soft breasts jiggling wildly.

In seconds, the cock she was jerking off erupted in her face. Hot spurts of thick semen blasted out, coating her face quickly, masking her eyes and nose and mouth. Her moans were muffled slightly when her lips were plastered together by the thick cum.

The other warrior let out a labored growl, and pulled her down onto him, all the way to his base. Stacy cried out as the warrior presumably came, soaking her pussy in his seed.

Kristin watched, tremors of desire returning to her body at the sight.

"Warriors!" he called out. They turned to regard him, even as two more stepped up to Stacy's trembling form. They directed her to straddle one's cock, her pussy sinking quickly down the length; as Kristin bit her lip, hand sliding down her belly, the second warrior aimed his cock at Stacy's asshole. Kristin gasped as she noticed it was already stretched open and leaking strands of thick semen.

"I found another priestess. She shall help you sate yourselves as well."

He pushed Kristin forward, some of the warriors splitting off from Stacy to approach her. She was still horrified, at these demonic creatures, but with Stacy's evident pleasure, and the sight of their long, thick cocks, her body was responding. To her surprise, they were not rough, their touches instead gentle and tender. They guided her into the center of the room, where she was maneuvered down onto her knees. One warrior took up position behind her, quickly sliding through her swollen slit. Another warrior pushed between her lips, muffling the moan that had sprung up unbidden.

"Warriors!" he called. "When you are done, meet me outside."

"Yes, Master," they replied as one.

Present day, somewhere else:

The Seattle night air cooled Emily's apartment through the open window. It was late, but she had one history test left to correct before she would go to bed.

She was halfway through it when her cell rang.

The caller ID made her ignore the test and pay full attention.

"Hello, Emily," a calm voice said.

"Hello, Amina," she answered. "To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?"

"He is free."

Emily almost dropped the phone from shock.

"How?"

"I don't know. We had a drone surveying the temple, as you know. It's showing a hole in the side of the temple. He must have finally broken through."

"After all these years..." Emily murmured.

"Indeed, sister. He is free."

"What do we do?" Emily asked, her voice a reverent whisper.

"We know what to do," came the stern reply. "We have planned for this."

"Yes," Emily replied quickly, "I apologize, sister, I lost my head for a moment."

"I understand," Amina assured her. "I myself had to take a second to let the truth of it sink in."

Emily brushed the test aside and opened the middle right drawer of her desk. The simple notepad inside quickly replaced the test on top of her desk. On the last page of the notepad were seven phone numbers, each with initials next to them. She spoke to Amina as she scanned the numbers.

"I will reach out to the U.S. sisters and relay the news."

"Good. I will speak to my contact."

Emily hesitated. "What do I do afterwards?"

"Nothing."

Emily paused. Her mouth opened, but Amina continued before she could speak.

"I know you are eager, and the other sisters will be too. But we must be patient."

Emily nodded. "I understand. I will await further orders after I contact the sisters."

"Wonderful. Good luck, sister," Amina said.

"To you too," she answered.

Amina hung up.

Emily sat back in her desk chair, her mind racing. She had sisters to contact. That took precedence over the rest of the test, over her own sleep even. She dialed in the first number, one thought echoing in her head as she did:

He is free.