A God of Old Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These two priestesses had found him, and freed him. In better circumstances, he would have rewarded them by granting any wish within his power. But he wanted to indulge, and there were no other priestesses here. So they would get pleasure, more of it than their mortal minds could handle.

Although some priestesses would consider being broken to be a reward.

His cock throbbed inside Kristin, the power radiating from the shaft making her shiver. As she continued to bounce on him, guided by his hands, she reached out, stroking her hands along his chest. Her eyes were shut, but her mouth was open, each movement making her moan. A quick peek into her mind showed roiling waves of pleasure, crashing against her rational mind. The onslaught was merciless; soon that rational mind would be a thing of the past. All she would want would be to serve Enkartep; her service would be entirely of the carnal variety.

One of his hands moved up to her breasts. Kristin gasped at his touch, her eyes fluttering back open, the dark brown there like twin pools of fine chocolate. Enkartep could still control her with one hand, so while he casually guided her up and down his shaft, the other squeezed along her flesh, testing her supple breasts. She was eager, arching her back to press more of herself into his hand.

The continued feeling of her wet heat along his length was exquisite. Before long, he could feel a swirling in his balls, the sign of his impending climax. It would have taken a minimum of effort to hold it off indefinitely, but he knew he had plenty of time with these priestesses and other opportunities to enjoy their bodies.

So he allowed the pressure to build to a crashing crescendo. As he neared his peak, he could feel Kristin do the same, moaning shamelessly as she bounced atop him. His hands clutched at her breasts, those pert handfuls fitting perfectly in his palm. It was a sweet sensation, one that he never had gotten tired of, feeling the warm flesh of a woman near climax.

This particular woman seemed to sense his oncoming peak. Her lips parted, and the next sound, that of her urging him forward, was the final push he needed to tip over the edge.

"Please...please..."

He moved his hands around to her upper back, and drew her down against him, feeling her squirm, doing her best to still buck into his thrusts. The strength in his arms was greater than anything she could muster, so she was trapped, caught up in his grip as he fucked her, pumping upwards, spending the last few pre-orgasmic seconds deep in her clenching heat.

His cock swelled as his powerful seed raced up the shaft. Kristin felt it inside her; she cooed, safe and secure against his broad chest.

A deep sigh of contentment spilled from his lips as he came, filling her womb with a flood of thick semen. She felt the heat pulse from him, rope after rope blasting into her most intimate of places. And just as he knew she would, Kristin eagerly welcomed the gift, grinding herself against the base of his shaft, as if making sure it was lodged as deep as possible. Her ecstatic sobs were half-muffled, as her face was pressed into his chest, but it was obvious that she was caught up in some fierce pleasure. Enkartep groaned as her cunt clutched at him again, milking him for all he was worth. More spurts battered her gates; he kept her tight against him, leaning down to kiss affectionately at her forehead.

His orgasm began to die down, her clogged channel taking the dregs of his spend. Hers was still raging, her mewling sighs and full-body shivering signs of the continuing storm inside her. After a few moments, the last spurt fired out, and he could feel her start to relax.

They lay there, basking in that afterglow. He held her still, letting her rest against him, his still-hard length implanted inside her. After a few moments, his load began to leak out from her, little trickles of thick cream exiting her slit. She nuzzled against his shoulder, her body still feeling the last stubborn vestiges of orgasm, the heady pleasure seeping into her mind.

As he allowed Kristin to recover, Stacy was still writhing against his side. He glanced down to her; the lust in her eyes was deep and all-encompassing, lighting her gaze with a bright fire. Her lips parted, and she kissed wonderingly at his biceps.

"Your turn, priestess," he said, helping Kristin to slide off of his length. Once the broad head slipped out, rivulets of cum began to stream forth, slicking her thighs. She fell to his side, groaning at the feeling of all that warm semen sticking to her skin.

Stacy's eyes flickered immediately to his bare cock. It rose into the air, strong and proud, gleaming with a mix of his and Kristin's fluids. He watched, amused, as Stacy moved to straddle him, throwing her leg over him, lining up her slit with the very tip. Just as she began to slide down, the slightest pressure of her wet lips on his cock, he rose up quickly, tossing her down onto her back. She squealed, taken by surprise, but the surprise melted right away into a lustful acceptance, the nubile priestess spreading her legs. But he had other ideas; his strong grip flipped her over onto her hands and knees, her pert rump his target. The toned flesh fell prey to his thorough caresses; she groaned, pushing back into his hands, her head hanging down, untied hair flowing out over the bed.

His cock was still hard and ready, even after having plundered the first priestess's silken cunt. With this priestess, he was focused on another area, namely the puckered hole between her soft cheeks. The first priestess had given him her ass previously, and although he was sure that his warriors had enjoyed this one that way, he had yet to. There was little worry that either woman had been ruined by his warriors' carnal needs; all it had taken was a little bit of his power, as the women lay sleeping, to refresh their bodies and keep them supple.

He pried her cheeks apart, feeling her squirm as she awaited his action. That action was to press his finger against her asshole, pushing ever so slightly. It resisted, and she moaned, glancing back at him, eyes wide.

All it took was a bit more pressure for his finger to slide past her anus. Stacy mewled, her hands trembling, his casual exploration of her depths stoking her lust. His finger slid inside up to the knuckles, the same power that had restored her ass to its normal tightness now allowing it to be penetrated with minimal effort. Enkartep wanted it to be tight, but not enough that claiming it would cause the priestess pain.

He spent a few minutes testing her, slipping in a second and later third finger, watching as her sphincter flowered open for him. Stacy just whimpered, keeping her ass raised high for him. He could practically smell the arousal wafting from her wet pussy. As he explored, curling and twisting his fingers, listening to the whimpering sighs coming from her, he glanced over to Kristin, who lay on the bed. Her eyes were locked on him, an adoring expression beginning to appear. Neither woman was broken yet, but it would not be long before they were fully ruined by the heights of ecstasy he would guide them to.

After those few minutes of testing out Stacy's ass, he slipped his fingers back out. As soon as she felt them leave, she moaned in desperation, reaching back to keep herself wide open for him. He enjoyed the view, gripping his manhood in one hand, the other coming down to rest on her lower back.

His eyes flickered over to Kristin, who was biting her lip, an expression of pure desire plastered all over her face. She had a few fingers caressing along her slit, which was still leaking globs of his seed.

The mewling whimpers of the other priestess drew his attention back to her. He moved closer, resting the head of his prick at her sphincter, smiling at the soft purr that elicited from her. She shuddered, her fingers clutching at her own cheeks, keeping them open so that he had a clear path to entry.

Enkartep pushed, groaning as the sweet tightness welcomed his cock. His groan was matched by Stacy. He did not stop, steadily feeding her every inch. It took a modicum of concentration to allow her asshole to open for him, while retaining enough tightness to be intensely pleasurable. It gripped him as he pushed deeper, claiming her ass. His cock throbbed, met as it was by such sensual decadence, by the tightness of her walls, the warmth therein.

Stacy let out a long, lustful moan, her trembling fingers slipping off onto the bed, unneeded there anyway, as his girth kept her spread for him. Her pussy clutched at the air, those fragrant juices slicking her slit, dripping off to pool on the sheets.

His fingers replaced hers on her ass, gripping at the soft flesh. He held her tight as he plunged deeper, stretching her anus around his girth, his shaft packing her insides. Stacy loved it, a shuddering climax hitting her as he slid deeper, her pussy trickling orgasmic cream. His hand briefly left her ass, to collect some and taste it. The heady flavor thrilled him, so he fed some to her; the obedient priestess lapped at his offered fingers, sighing at the flavor.

The momentary indulgence of tasting her cream did not interfere with his continued piercing of her core. As she licked up her nectar, his prick hilted, every inch buried inside her belly, the throbbing length taking up every bit of space, filling her perfectly. Another sensory peak washed over her, making her shiver and moan, her body slumping, caught in ecstasy. He kept her lower half up, her ass there for his usage. Enkartep waited a little while, to better savor the moment. This was something that would soon be commonplace, but it was their first time, and so he took his time.

As he stayed still, his priestess knelt there, moaning low in her throat. Her desire was running rampant all over her body, every nerve afire with need. Her flesh quivered with excitement; he had claimed her ass, and was about to put it to good use. She had already experienced much pleasure, and would still receive more.

Enkartep began to pull back inch by inch. The warm walls of her bowels rubbed at his shaft as he retreated, making her shiver along with him. Her anus clutched fruitlessly, hoping to keep it hilted. His hands settled around her hips, taking a firm hold, grasping at the soft flesh. The priestess whined as his length deserted her depths, caught up in the momentary gratification, not understanding that he was readying himself to truly enjoy her.

The first thrust made her cry out, his manhood striking deep. He pulled back again, and gave a second thrust, driving every inch into her clasping sphincter. She moaned, legs quivering, and on the third thrust, her body collapsed forward, upper half pitching forward, an orgasm striking her. Her moans were muffled by the sheets, but the juices trickling down her thighs showed off her climax. He began to thrust in earnest, smoothly pumping in and out, back and forth, putting her ass to the test. His length and girth was just the right amount for her, hiking up her lust with every little motion. She came a second time, a handful of moments after the first had abated. He held tight to her hips, keeping them raised for a better angle of penetration.

He groaned in satisfaction, his cock fitting perfectly inside his priestess. She took him again and again, his balls slapping against her taint with every thrust. Her moans had since become grunts, shaky and weak, forced out of her every time he hilted inside her. His pace increased a bit, having very quickly loosened up her asshole. She was incredibly receptive, now starting to push back, to meet his thrust halfway, to bury his length as deep as it could go. Tremors ran up and down her entire body as the pleasure mounted. Her pussy drooled all over the bed, her folds sopping wet. Another orgasm wracked her, making her moan out in supplication, his thrusting picking up in intensity at the sound of her climactic cries. The sounds of their coupling filled the room, flesh meeting flesh, satisfied grunts meeting needy groans.

Enkartep glanced over to the other priestess. She was driving her fingers in and out of her drenched snatch, his seed leaking out, sticking all over her hands. Every so often, she would switch hands, one moving up to her mouth, where she would lick up the clinging cum, the other hand starting to collect its share before switching again. Her eyes were locked on him, her body tensing and curling as she masturbated shamelessly before him.

His attention quickly turned back to Stacy, who had just groaned her way through another peak. A stirring began in his testicles; yet again, he decided to let it build. His cock surged through her asshole, pounding relentlessly against her innards. Her tanned body quivered and shook, gleaming with sweat.

Yet another climax sent her into a round of moans. She had managed to collect her arms underneath her, and was back on her hands and knees, her ass bouncing back energetically against him. His hips crashed into hers, the pace more punishing now. She cried out, tossing her head back, glancing over her shoulder at him, hair sticking to her forehead, mussed and messed. He hilted, and held himself there, feeling his seed racing up his shaft.

Stacy was in the midst of yet another climax. When his arrived, hers was intensified. Enkartep groaned, muscles tensing as he filled her innards with sticky seed. The priestess moaned, her pussy gushing out onto him.

He took a few moments to savor the feeling of her insides around him, before pulling back. Her asshole clutched at him, unwilling to give him up, to no avail. Trickles of his seed followed his length as it departed.

Enkartep sat back, observing his two priestesses. Stacy was groaning, still caught in the wracking throes of orgasm. Kristin was squirming on the bed, fingers still working at her slit. Her eyes flickered to his cock, streaked with spent semen and her fellow priestess' cream. She crawled towards it, as if it was a pool of water in the barren desert, licking her lips. He was content to watch her as she began to clean him off. Her soft tongue flicked along his length, the priestess purring at the taste. He did not know if she was aware that it was a mixture of his cock and her fellow priestess' ass, but either way, she enjoyed the flavors. Her eyes fixed now on his face, watching the pleasure play across his features, sucking now, the tip of his prick just on her tongue. The sensation made him shiver. His hand moved to stroke along her head, running fingers through her sweat-slicked hair.

Movement in the corner of his eye drew him. Stacy had recovered, and was also crawling towards him. She bypassed his cock, generous enough to let Kristin have it all to herself. Her destination was his mouth, which she met with hers, kissing him lustily. His other hand trailed along the toned flesh of her back, stopping at her ass, squeezing the globes. She shuddered, nails raking along his chest, her tongue slipping into his mouth, battling with his. It was a short but spirited fight; he won, of course, savoring his victory, tasting her, feeling her moan at his kisses and caresses.

The sucking sensation at his cock dropped lower as Kristin swallowed more of him. She peered up at them, her hand joining Stacy's in a curious exploration of him, running along his thigh and chest, feeling his muscles underneath her touch. He lifted his hips, sending more of him along her tongue, deeper into her mouth. Her eyes twitched wider, and she groaned, dropping down even further. Drool began to collect at the corners of her lips, her sucking increasing again in strength as she sought to please him. His lips broke from Stacy's, traveling along her neck, kissing affectionately. She craned her neck, exposing herself to him, gasping as he nipped playfully, smiling at her reactions.

This was familiar to him, indulging with his priestesses, spending many lustful hours in bed. In the long years of his captivity, his only companions had been his warriors. He had known his priestesses would free him eventually, but it had grown tiresome to spend that time with only those obsequious and servile creatures, no beautiful and pleasing women around.

This is indeed a long time in the making.

He laid back, watching the two women please him. Before long, another climax hit him, and he let it strike, bucking harshly, driving deeper into Kristin's throat. She moaned as his orgasm arrived, sending spurt after spurt of seed down her throat.

Once the last ropes were settled in her stomach, she lifted her mouth from him. His shaft stood proud and strong, even after her efforts. Stacy noticed, and moved towards it. Enkartep smiled, letting her straddle him, letting her settle herself onto his prick. Her wet slit caressed the tip, and she bit her lip, pressing down a bit, the first few inches slipping inside. She began to rock her hips, the slick channel welcoming him in further.

The next couple of hours continued in the same vein. After depositing another heaping helping of cum in Stacy's womb, he took Kristin's, filling hers to the brim as well. They were drunk on lust, greedy for more pleasure, and he gave it to them. Their asses and cunts became saturated with thick semen, twitching holes dripping ceaselessly. Wherever his seed leaked, they made sure to scoop it up to not waste it. A few times he was generous enough to give it to them straight from the source, firing his load onto an impatient tongue. He also made sure to mark their flesh, pulling out to spray his load along heaving chests and upturned faces. Their pleasure mounted ever higher, their minds faced with an endless onslaught. As he fucked them, putting them through their paces, he could easily peer into their minds, watching as their sensibilities were eroded orgasm by orgasm.

After that couple of hours, they were at the edge of breaking. Enkartep had always found this moment to be an exquisite experience. To see the priestess teeter on the edge of sanity, before toppling over, helpless and hopeless, was sublime and sinful in its power. Were he to stop, to pull them back, they could recover, but once they were over the edge, they were beyond recovery.

Kristin was currently on her hands and knees before him, every inch of his prick buried inside her ass. She mewled as he fucked her, her arms and legs trembling, his semen sticking to her skin here and there. Stacy was lying next to them, masturbating, moaning out to him, her skin just as semen-streaked.

The two women were on the edge. He hilted himself inside Kristin, seeking to draw out this moment.

"How does it feel?" he asked calmly, her anus twitching around the girth keeping it open. She moaned, his thickness cramming her belly full.

"So good," she sighed, her hands clenching at the sheets.

"You are about to break," he warned her, hands drawing away from her hips, sliding along her back, teasing the heated flesh.

Her response was a moan.

"Perhaps you don't know what that means..."

She shook her head, glancing back at him again.

"It means you will only care about one thing from now on: pleasure, namely mine, and how you can provide it. I can tell now, that you see me as a wonderful lover. Your mind is overwhelmed by what I have done. But if I were to stop, and let you recover, you would return to normal, given time and space. Once I break you, however, there is no going back. Know this, priestess. Know this, and know that it will be your choice. If you wish it, I will stop now."

He smiled at her needy moan, at the frantic way she shook her head. In all of his years, with all of the priestesses he had broken, he had given all of them the choice, and not one had wished for him to stop.