A God of Old Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,312 Followers

Stacy was on her hands and knees, with one warrior pumping into her clutching cunt from behind, while another was thrusting into her throat, his hands maintaining a strict grip on her hair. Her moans were muffled by his insistent passage, trickles of drool falling off her chin to splatter onto the ground.

Next to her, Kristin was atop one warrior, riding him with a frenetic pace. She groaned and sighed, her hands stroking affectionately at his muscled chest while his hands squeezed and caressed at her swaying breasts. Several climaxes had already overwhelmed her; his length and balls were drenched in her slick nectar.

The warriors were close to reaching their own finishes, growling and snarling from the effort they put into fucking the priestesses.

Stacy was the first to bring her warriors to orgasm. Two loads spurted into her, one blasted into her wet sex, the other sent straight down her gullet into her belly. The warriors luxuriated in the sensations, their hands gripping tightly to her quivering body.

Not long after, the warrior Kristin was riding let out a howl of ecstasy, his hips shoving upwards to drive deeper into her. Thick ropes of semen fired out to bathe her channel, leaving her whimpering. Her slit gripped his length tightly, the resultant spasms milking out more of his essence, the molten cream coming on in relentless waves.

As Kristin came down from the heights of euphoria, Stacy began to clean off the two warriors, going back and forth between their shafts. The duo of still-throbbing rods provided a heady mix of flavors for the enthusiastic priestess.

Seeing her fellow priestess dutifully going about her self-appointed task, Kristin slipped off the warrior's cock and began to clean it as well. Her tongue dragged up and down the length, lapping up her own nectar as well as globs of his seed. She quivered, her hand slipping down to pet at her mound, finding trickles of his semen already flowing forth.

Although the priestesses enjoyed sucking and slurping at the thick cocks before them, they were quickly drawn back to each other, lured by the promise of creamy loads dripping from sweet slits.

The warriors watched as the priestesses came together, Stacy moving atop Kristin. Both spread their legs, both approaching their treat with gleeful hunger. They had already been through this several times today, but their desire had not wavered. Kristin mewled, shuddering at the dual sources of sensations, the trickle of cooling semen from Stacy's sex landing on her tongue as Stacy rooted into Kristin's pussy for the same.

"Well, well, well," came a familiar voice from beside them.

They turned to see their Master watching them with a smirk on his face.

"Master!" they squealed, rushing over to embrace him.

He chuckled as they nuzzled into his familiar warmth. It had only been about two days since he had left, but to them it had felt much longer.

"Have you two been behaving?" he asked slyly.

They giggled, pressing themselves into either side of him.

"What's this?" he asked then, gesturing to the armband one of the warriors was wearing.

"Oh, that was our idea," Kristin answered, "we couldn't tell the warriors apart, so we gave them colors."

"Is that okay, Master?" Stacy asked, a note of nervousness in her voice.

He smiled gently.

"Of course."

They smiled back, relieved, their minds moving immediately back to pleasure, their hands running over his body.

"What shall we do now, Master?" Stacy asked.

"We'll go to the other priestesses."

"Now?" Kristin asked.

"No," he said, shaking his head, "after a little while. First I will indulge in you two."

He gestured with a hand, and the promenade swirled around them, replaced in seconds by their bedroom.

The display of power did not faze them.

They simply climbed onto the bed, turning back to him with sultry smiles, bodies pressing into each other.

"Please Master..." Kristin breathed.

"It's been too long," Stacy murmured.

Enkartep smiled.

"Such eager priestesses."

majicman21
majicman21
1,312 Followers