A Golden Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning them so her back was against the tiles, he lifted her legs to his hips. Alyssa gasped loudly as the cold tiles hit her hot skin. Wrapping her legs around Eric's hips, she rubbed her wetness against him. Growling, Eric reached down and guided himself into her. Slamming in, he shoved her against the wall with the force of his penetration. Alyssa's head fell back against the tiles, her breath coming in gasps. Eric took her as if he had never had her before and couldn't wait. Alyssa put her hands on his shoulders to balance herself as he thrust into her harder and harder. Panting, she delved her tongue deep in his mouth, kissing him passionately. She could feel her orgasm rising fast as Eric continued his sensual assault on her body. It hit her with the force of a tornado, racking her entire body. Every muscle tensed up around Eric. Eric groaned as her body pulled his own orgasm from him. His hips drove deeper with each trembling spasm. Releasing Alyssa's legs from around his hips, he propped her against the wall. Leaning against her for support, he kissed her tenderly.

Keeping on arm on Alyssa for support, he turned off the water. Leading them both out of the tub, Eric grabbed a towel from the rack next to the shower. Slowly drying every inch of Alyssa's body off, he then wrapped the towel around her completely. Eric then took a towel for himself, drying off before wrapping it around his hips.

Eric didn't say a word as he led them both to her bed. Removing both of their towels, Eric laid Alyssa down on the bed, crawling in beside her. Wrapping her up tight in his arms, Eric whispered, "I love you." The gold necklace Eric had given her lay between them. Feeling it pressed against her breast, Alyssa caressed it with her fingers. "You have to," she grinned. "Remember, I have your heart."